Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Belgium] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

Dennis Van Wijk is the manager of Lokeren in game, this isn't right.

Glen De Boeck was manager of Lokeren until the 17th november.

Stijn Vreven is the actual manager now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 14 heures, V-Traxx a dit :

Dennis Van Wijk is the manager of Lokeren in game, this isn't right.

Glen De Boeck was manager of Lokeren until the 17th november.

Stijn Vreven is the actual manager now.

In the last database, there is no manager at Lokeren. Are you sure Van Wijk hasn't signed after a few days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/12/2019 at 15:58, eric.van.der.haegen1 said:

today new Patch 20.2....Kana still white player...

it won't be any database updates till winter patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2019 at 06:47, Jova said:

In the last database, there is no manager at Lokeren. Are you sure Van Wijk hasn't signed after a few days?

Hi Jova, Van Wijk was named to be one of the next managers, but they chose Stijn Vreven as follow up for Glen De Boeck since the 19th of November. De Boeck left officially the 17th of November.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 18 heures, V-Traxx a dit :

Hi Jova, Van Wijk was named to be one of the next managers, but they chose Stijn Vreven as follow up for Glen De Boeck since the 19th of November. De Boeck left officially the 17th of November.

 

In the last database, the job at Lokeren is free. So when you start a new game, there is no manager there and anyone can get the job. It happened to be Van Wijk in your game.

I don't know how I could explain you this any other way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this counts as a data or a league issue, but the vote for manager of the year takes place at the end of the season instead of at the end of the year with the rest of the 'of the year' awards.

 

 

20191212185815_1.jpg

20191212185838_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Nolopola said:

I don't know if this counts as a data or a league issue, but the vote for manager of the year takes place at the end of the season instead of at the end of the year with the rest of the 'of the year' awards.

 

 

20191212185815_1.jpg

20191212185838_1.jpg

I will check this one in the database - but might be a coding issue too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 16:56, eric.van.der.haegen1 said:

club vision......'k wil het er echt niet over hebben....maar toch...hoe kan je nu een speler gaan kopen van 3,5 of 4 ster omdat het bestuur dit zegt....je begint het eerste seizoen met 1 mil budget en na het seizoen verkoop je een paar spelers , had dan 15 mill....wat denk je ? je koopt geen speler van 3,5 tot 4 sterren voor 15 mill.....en ook het 2de...koop Belgen.....hoe kan je Belgen kopen als je zelf de beste jeugdopleiding hebt in België? als ik dan probeer om enkele Belgen te kopen die ik niet echt nodig heb...word ik geblokkeerd door het bestuur omdat het eerste verzoek niet werd voldaan....

#Couckebuiten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 8 heures, janrzm a dit :

Marco Kana, still as white as a sheet.

In about two months it should be fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2019 at 18:07, Jova said:

In about two months it should be fixed

it will be fixed for winter patch I suppose. No database changes will be till winter patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New structure of RSC Anderlecht

new board members :

CEO Karel Van Eetvelt

Philippe Close

Patrick Lefevere

Matthijs Keersebilck (was already there, but not in the game)

Johan Beerlandt (was already there, but not in the game)

 

Michael Verschueren is only chief sports

Tim Vollon is fysiotherapist for u21 squad, was in the game until f2018. PLease 'revive' him.

u21

 

6147d12ecdeebf7a649100586b544f2d.webp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krc Genk "balance" is 129.5M euros!?? Seems a bit too high. In FM19 they had 7M euros balance. They spent and earned about eaqual, about 40M euros in the pre-season. Having 130M euros balance is really strange ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Levi Hanckmann --> Spouwen Mopertingen
Marko Vardic --> Spouwen Mopertingen
Hawbir Moustafa --> Spouwen Mopertingen
Ogun Aytac Yavuz --> Spouwen Mopertingen
Armel Body --> Spouwen Mopertingen
Amadou Dioum --> Spouwen Mopertingen
Andel Sarr --> SK Londerzeel
Jinty Caenepeel --> FC Knokke
Abdelhakim Laref --> FC Knokke
Ricardo Kessels --> Bocholter VV
Patrick N'Koyi --> KSK Hasselt
Marlon Lukinga --> KSC Menen
Donovan Habbas --> KSV Oudenaarde
Tom Cappan --> St. Niklaas
Robby Kerremans --> St. Niklaas (youth coach)
Sven van den Broeck --> St. Niklaas (manager, please add, https://www.sksintniklaas.be/23901-2/)
Ousmane Diakho --> KVK Westhoek

Edited by Pa+rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vincent Kompany isn't an Assistant-Manager nor a Scout at RSC Anderlecht, his role should be revisted. Not quite sure, which role suits him best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason Neu (id 18090248 ) is playing for Mandel Utd, joining Torhout in 20-21.

was in the DB 2016.

Position is am / amr

please 'revive'  this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

missed transfer of Mohammed Aoulad to Tubize

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pity that there are hardly youth players added.

As for Anderlecht :

Arnstad & Bellante are 16 (°2003)

Lavia, Debast, Mbangula, Vanhoutte, Lantaki, Herssens are all 16. Birthday in the beginning of january...

 

Arne Engels (Brugge) is 16 (born sept 2003)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2020 at 21:16, Moondog777 said:

pity that there are hardly youth players added.

As for Anderlecht :

Arnstad & Bellante are 16 (°2003)

Lavia, Debast, Mbangula, Vanhoutte, Lantaki, Herssens are all 16. Birthday in the beginning of january...

 

Arne Engels (Brugge) is 16 (born sept 2003)...

I believe they need to be 16 as per 31 August 2019 in order to make it into the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sponsorship income seems really high for a lot of the big teams. AA Gent for example were top of the sponsorship table with a yearly income of 71M.

20200227135837_1.thumb.jpg.d39201f9082cbe6fa0b10b174996b0c3.jpg

20200227135018_1.thumb.jpg.4cc04ecab8ef2923804f77c6839cfb07.jpg

Compared to FM19 these numbers seem way too high, I feel maybe the yearly value is supposed to be the total value of the sponsorship?

20200227135222_1.thumb.jpg.409389b1d34828c716a2a20a46d0f44a.jpg

(And a save a bit further in the future where they got more sponsors, for better comparison)

20200227135402_1.thumb.jpg.450a27ce7b4f416ca36de58000075ed2.jpg

 

Maybe this is correct and I just know nothing about the sponsorship situation in the league, but compared to for example the Netherlands (which I feel is a similair league) and Portugal (which is a bigger league), it does seem way too high.

20200227140255_1.thumb.jpg.13e7149e17d02d3dcbfbfc4de3940a47.jpg

20200227140302_1.thumb.jpg.c4ed6232b17fd2ff102a80664095a11e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

I believe they need to be 16 as per 31 August 2019 in order to make it into the game.

seems strange, as other new players have been added since the winter update

Arnstad is 3rd of september, Bellante even april...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Moondog777 said:

seems strange, as other new players have been added since the winter update

Arnstad is 3rd of september, Bellante even april...

Likely not loaded into the game. At least the rules I described above have been applicable in my 15 years of research (might’ve changed now, though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nørbæk said:

Likely not loaded into the game. At least the rules I described above have been applicable in my 15 years of research (might’ve changed now, though).

The rules are still the same,

but we have seen this happen before - I don't remember examples, but it has happened that somehow a player wound up in the game that was too young for the actual release date, but maybe somehow the extraction consider the real life actual date or something - I'm not sure.

However, the official rule is still the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 17:25, esca said:

Hi all, I believe KV Kortrijk is missing 17 years old, Malaysian wonderkid, Luqman Hakim Shamsudin as player in future transfer.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luqman-hakim/profil/spieler/541749

He recently listed in The Guardian, Next Generation 2019: 60 of the best young talents in world football list.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2019/oct/10/next-generation-2019-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

Hi, thank you for create Luqman Hakim in this new winter database.

I believe his previous club is set wrongly in the game.

It should be NFDP.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/nfdp-malaysia/startseite/verein/77943

And not NPNG.

Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this is already being discussed, but it seems there are a lot of similar awards being handed out at the end of the season (eg 3x keeper awards). Can this be right? 

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 14.32.27.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevenvdijk said:

Maybe this is already being discussed, but it seems there are a lot of similar awards being handed out at the end of the season (eg 3x keeper awards). Can this be right? 

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 14.32.27.png

All valid awards

- Golden Glove = Most clean sheets

- GK of the Season - best goalkeeper (league awards this one)

- GK of the Year = Media award

Perhaps this needs to be grouped better or have an extra explanation with them in brackets)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Woodg SI said:

All valid awards

- Golden Glove = Most clean sheets

- GK of the Season - best goalkeeper (league awards this one)

- GK of the Year = Media award

Perhaps this needs to be grouped better or have an extra explanation with them in brackets)

 

Ha ok - must be great to be player in Belgium with so much chances on awards :)

(just recently played with a Belgium team first time, so thats why i noticed..)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 03/03/2020 at 12:39, esca said:

Hi, thank you for create Luqman Hakim in this new winter database.

I believe his previous club is set wrongly in the game.

It should be NFDP.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/nfdp-malaysia/startseite/verein/77943

And not NPNG.

Thanks.

 

Hi,

Did you guys just delete the player from the latest winter database just now?

Any explanation for that @BelgianResearch?

Edited by esca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, esca said:

Hi,

Did you guys just delete the player from the latest winter database just now?

Any explanation for that @BelgianResearch?

 

Which team do you think he now plays for? By all accounts he left KV Kortrijk (Belgium) in January 2020 and is without a club. He went to train with Cardiff, left and is now training with FA Selangor (Malaysian team) so is without a club currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/03/2020 at 12:21, MrPompey said:

 

Which team do you think he now plays for? By all accounts he left KV Kortrijk (Belgium) in January 2020 and is without a club. He went to train with Cardiff, left and is now training with FA Selangor (Malaysian team) so is without a club currently.

But according to this article, he is still set to join Kortrijk on 17 March (it was a pre-contract deal where he would join after he turned 18 on 5 March, so he had never officially joined Kortrijk yet)
https://www.nst.com.my/sports/football/2020/01/560034/luqman-train-selangor-cardiff-stint-postponed

And this article from last Friday corroborates the same, albeit he is still in Malaysia due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
https://www.vocketfc.com/luqman-hakim-tunda-penerbangan-ke-eropah-ekoran-penularan-wabak-covid-19/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, autohoratio said:

But according to this article, he is still set to join Kortrijk on 17 March (it was a pre-contract deal where he would join after he turned 18 on 5 March, so he had never officially joined Kortrijk yet)
https://www.nst.com.my/sports/football/2020/01/560034/luqman-train-selangor-cardiff-stint-postponed

And this article from last Friday corroborates the same, albeit he is still in Malaysia due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
https://www.vocketfc.com/luqman-hakim-tunda-penerbangan-ke-eropah-ekoran-penularan-wabak-covid-19/

Yes, he didn't travel to Belgium yet but that doesn't mean he not signed to the club.

The point is the player is available in the database 20.3, but suddenly missing in 20.4, that was the question at the first place. Sorry if this issue kinda confusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have just looked into this one and the issue is nothing to do with @BelgianResearch. It's not intentional, the club was removed (as it was the wrong club as you identified), however I believe the academy he was at isn't in the database. So he was left as a free agent but with a future transfer. Our database extractor has therefore not found him when creating the games database.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, esca said:

Hi @Simon Tipple, thank you for the explanation. Do you think there will be an update to the database for this issue?

 

I'm afraid I don't know about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jérémy Doku is right footed and should be an AMR-winger/AML-inside forward/inside winger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...