[Belgium] Data Issues

KRC Genk

• Pierre Zebli is normally in the U21, as far as you hear anything from him
  • Vladimir Screciu, defensive midfielder from the B team, earns 69,5k p/m seen in the game. This is almost as much as Aly Samatta with his 81k and more than Sebastien Dewaest. I have no official numbers but this seems far too much
  • Pierre Dwomoh is missing from the U18 - he's had game time in the UEFA Youth League, for example, and is registered to play the domestic season in the U18. One of the brightest talents of his age group. Even had some game time in the first team during preparation this summer. https://www.transfermarkt.nl/pierre-dwomoh/profil/spieler/652803
  • Bram Swinnen is a physical coach, not a normal trainer
Edited by TOMetz
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

club vision......'k wil het er echt niet over hebben....maar toch...hoe kan je nu een speler gaan kopen van 3,5 of 4 ster omdat het bestuur dit zegt....je begint het eerste seizoen met 1 mil budget en na het seizoen verkoop je een paar spelers , had dan 15 mill....wat denk je ? je koopt geen speler van 3,5 tot 4 sterren voor 15 mill.....en ook het 2de...koop Belgen.....hoe kan je Belgen kopen als je zelf de beste jeugdopleiding hebt in België? als ik dan probeer om enkele Belgen te kopen die ik niet echt nodig heb...word ik geblokkeerd door het bestuur omdat het eerste verzoek niet werd voldaan....

Standard de liège:

Dimitri Lavalée from Standard de liège, his potential should be higher, it's currently of 2.5 stars. He's been training with the first team since this year. He started against Eintracht Frankfurt in europa league, he made a great match. He is replacing Standard and he will surely become good.
Last year he was on loan at MVV Maastricht and he had a good season with over 31 games.

Denis Dragus is only scorer and not left winger AND scorer. He plays scorer for the standard. He’s a future great scorer.

Nelson Azevedo is no longer a standard player

This year Paul-José Mpoku plays a lot more Central Midfielder, it's a new style of play but he is still left winger. He could have the Central Midfielder position in natural and natural left winger?

Samuel Bastien is only Central Midfielder (CM), He is not right winger.

Arnaud Bodart has only 2.5 stars while he all the games at the beginning of the season he deserves more. He deserves his potential to be higher.

Update for OHL

José Jeunechamps joins OHL as one of the trainers for the staff. https://www.ohleuven.com/nieuws/1493696/jeunechamps-vervoegt-technisch-staf

Mathieu Maertens his contract expires 30/06/2021, not 30/06/2020 https://www.transfermarkt.be/mathieu-maertens/profil/spieler/310131

Kamal Sowah's height and weight isn't correct, its 179cm and 66kg https://www.ohleuven.com/team/793953

Edited by V-Traxx

The new update of Kompany is now good, he's assistant and player. But I noticed he's now injured at the beginning of the season for 2-4months. It's a fact that he's injured at the moment (will be back in one week) but he was fit at the beginning of the season. Shouldn't this be changed in the final release so we can start with 'a not injured' Kompany 😁

2 hours ago, CFC H10 till i die said:

Charles de Ketelaere should be playing in Club Brugge. He is not even in the B squad but he has already played against PSG in the CL.

Yan Vorogovsky is a left back, not a LM, he plays at Beerschot VA. 

De Ketelaere is in the game? As he already was in FM2019...

On 31/10/2019 at 18:38, Bennos said:

Kompany is player- trainer at Anderlecht, Vercauteren is the headcoach

Yes, Kompany MUST/SHOULD be included as a player if you pick Anderlecht as a manager. He is one of the biggest attractions to Anderlecht fans.

If beta is passed over ... just put Kompany as a player in the squad.

For new saves he must obviously be selectable as a player from the start.

9 hours ago, Lex Aljander said:

Yes, Kompany MUST/SHOULD be included as a player if you pick Anderlecht as a manager. He is one of the biggest attractions to Anderlecht fans.

If beta is passed over ... just put Kompany as a player in the squad.

For new saves he must obviously be selectable as a player from the start.

no use repeating the same remark, which has already been resolved in the last update they did......

14 hours ago, raysiis said:

Incorrect.

Is playing for Charleroi.

Footbel is the official site of Belgian football, where he is linked to Charleroi.

Furthermore, he has just signed his first pro contract at Charleroi.

He did go to Standard, but left shortly after and went to Charleroi.

proof

proof 2

4 hours ago, Moondog777 said:

Incorrect.

Footbel is the official site of Belgian football, where he is linked to Charleroi.

proof

proof 2

My bad, I didn't see :lol:

It seems like Gaetan Coucke (GK) is no longer present in the KRC Genk squad. He was before when I started a save with Southampton I think at the beginning of November , but then about a week later when I started a new save he doesn’t appear to even be in the game. This is happening now in all saves that I have created since. 

On 16/11/2019 at 08:17, Moondog777 said:

Incorrect.

proof

proof 2

That one will be fixed in the January update - as the data are locked right now. 

Andreas Tindemans still is a player at Kontich. He was in the game before

Injured, but set to return after injury.

https://www.kkontichfc.be/heren/1e-provinciale/

can he be re-activated?

There are more players still active in lower divisions who have been active at higher levels (and therefore in previous versions of the game)

Most got lost when the leagues were modified (few years ago).

Maybe an idea to reactivate them, as most of the data should already be in the database?

Chrisitan Adelaere is free agent (coach). Seems  to be missing since he was fired at Blankenberge. Good youth coach reputation id 18059132 . Good option to add as a youth coach staf)

Olivier Coppejans is still involved with KV Oostende according to his FB account. Don't know he is physio of chief physio id 18105228 (staf)

Thomas Lambrecht is still playing at Wervik, seems to have left the game this year id 18077291 (player)

maybe an idea to re-activate Christian Wilhelmsson as well. Works as a phsyio, and helped out several players (eg Anthony Vanden Borre), to get back on a playing level. id 4301039

On 21/11/2019 at 14:19, Moondog777 said:

Chrisitan Adelaere is free agent (coach). Seems  to be missing since he was fired at Blankenberge. Good youth coach reputation id 18059132 . Good option to add as a youth coach staf)

Olivier Coppejans is still involved with KV Oostende according to his FB account. Don't know he is physio of chief physio id 18105228 (staf)

Thomas Lambrecht is still playing at Wervik, seems to have left the game this year id 18077291 (player)

maybe an idea to re-activate Christian Wilhelmsson as well. Works as a phsyio, and helped out several players (eg Anthony Vanden Borre), to get back on a playing level. id 4301039

Last year I've sent a detailed overview with over 1000 deactivated players that were still playing. Nothing has been done with it, because they are focussing on the top divisions only.

11 hours ago, td_1985 said:

Last year I've sent a detailed overview with over 1000 deactivated players that were still playing. Nothing has been done with it, because they are focussing on the top divisions only.

Which is a pity, as most data IS already in the database....

@BelgianResearch any way of bringing some of them back to life?

furthermore : Enzo Scifo is set to retired. I generally use him as a scout or trainer. Has already merits as a coach.

People as Mark de Man are in the game, who has no credits as a non player at all..... Makes no sence....

Missing some 16+ players in the gama; will these be added in the january update?

Amadou Onana (18j) Hoffenheim

Zeno Debast (16j) Anderlecht

Kristian Arnstad (16j) Anderlecht

Gaetano Bellante (16j) (Anderlecht)

Arne Engels (16j) Club Brugge

On 23/11/2019 at 08:01, Moondog777 said:

furthermore : Enzo Scifo is set to retired. I generally use him as a scout or trainer. Has already merits as a coach.

People as Mark de Man are in the game, who has no credits as a non player at all..... Makes no sence....

Missing some 16+ players in the gama; will these be added in the january update?

They are all in the database - but don't know it by hear: probably not 16 before September so won't be extracted. 

On 23/11/2019 at 08:01, Moondog777 said:

The problem is that some staff at smaller clubs wouldn't be even loaded into the game. It's the case for instance for players.

7 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

The problem is that some staff at smaller clubs wouldn't be even loaded into the game. It's the case for instance for players.

even if you select all the players from one nation in a game?

a pity, because players of lower teams can be interesting for bottom teams i the lower classed competitions

Question. Maybe it's wrong at the Database.

Dieter Penninckx is the owner of KV Mechelen, but the Club is knowen by 'Club will remain in fan possession' and this is the status of the database.

Is this right and how can it work?

3 hours ago, The Basque said:

Question. Maybe it's wrong at the Database.

Dieter Penninckx is the owner of KV Mechelen, but the Club is knowen by 'Club will remain in fan possession' and this is the status of the database.

Is this right and how can it work?

since the club was rescued from being bankrupt, fans have their say in the club.

However, it's not like in Spain that elections are being held to get a new chairman or so.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Moondog777:

since the club was rescued from being bankrupt, fans have their say in the club.

However, it's not like in Spain that elections are being held to get a new chairman or so.

Sure the may have their say in the club, but in my opinion, one club cannot be owned by fans and by one owner at the same time.

* Tom Colpaert is still working at RSC Anderlecht, team responsible.

Don't  know which role to give him

* Eric Gerets is set to be retired, has said often he quit coaching

* Jean-Marie Pfaff should not be available as well. Has hardly worked a a coach in his life, sucked at it, and all of this was ages ago

* José Jeunechampes is assistent coach at OH Leuven

jeunechamps

Edited by Moondog777

Can the scheduling for the Belgian lower leagues please be fixed once and for all?

For 1 B the first games start in the first weekend day of August. This means that there are no league games taking place on Wednesday in contrary to how FM schedules, only cup games take place on Wednesdays. (https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/voetbal/proximus-league/kalender)

Same goes for Third Division (Eerste Amateurs): First game is played on the first weekend day of September. Again, no league games on wednesdays except for the play offs at the end of the season between the top 4 of the division.

Speaking of play offs, the relegation play off for Eerste Amateurs against candidate-promotors from the 4th Divisions (not in the game) shouldn't be in league format but in cup format.

Back in 1B finally, I don't think the 2nd, 3rd and 4th placed team join play-off 2 in the First Dvision (Pro League) for a ticket to Europa League like they should, so please make that a thing aswell. (https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160805_02413017) I haven't played this far in my current save but I don't think it was a thing in 19 so I'm assuming it isn't a thing in this one.

On 28/11/2019 at 22:20, frodomin said:

Farokh Obaidi - Antwerp Under 18s is posting on Reddit right now asking how he gets himself changed in game as he is from Afghanistan and not Azerbaijan

19 hours ago, Lilantreq said:

Can the scheduling for the Belgian lower leagues please be fixed once and for all?

For 1 B the first games start in the first weekend day of August. This means that there are no league games taking place on Wednesday in contrary to how FM schedules, only cup games take place on Wednesdays. (https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/voetbal/proximus-league/kalender)

Same goes for Third Division (Eerste Amateurs): First game is played on the first weekend day of September. Again, no league games on wednesdays except for the play offs at the end of the season between the top 4 of the division.

Speaking of play offs, the relegation play off for Eerste Amateurs against candidate-promotors from the 4th Divisions (not in the game) shouldn't be in league format but in cup format.

Back in 1B finally, I don't think the 2nd, 3rd and 4th placed team join play-off 2 in the First Dvision (Pro League) for a ticket to Europa League like they should, so please make that a thing aswell. (https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160805_02413017) I haven't played this far in my current save but I don't think it was a thing in 19 so I'm assuming it isn't a thing in this one.

That’s something for the league specific issues. They should have the right dates. It’s coding, not a database issue.

23 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

That’s something for the league specific issues. They should have the right dates. It’s coding, not a database issue.

Does this response apply to Farokh Obaidi's nationality too or was that just for the scheduling post that you quoted? You had both of our posts in your quote so I am unsure.

Thanks

On 03/12/2019 at 09:22, frodomin said:

Does this response apply to Farokh Obaidi's nationality too or was that just for the scheduling post that you quoted? You had both of our posts in your quote so I am unsure.

Thanks

His nationality will be changed.