Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Brazil] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Brazil here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Brazil should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Fluminense's home kit is wrong. In real life it's the usual green/red vertical stripes with white details, while in the game it shows as white with a top red stripe.

Edited by shimera

20 minutes ago, shimera said:

Fluminense's home kit is wrong. In real life it's the usual green/red vertical stripes with white details, while in the game it shows as white with a top red stripe.

Thanks, I'll see it fixed.

This one was supposed to be set as Flu's away shirt for 2019, but by mistake it was set in the database as the home shirt for 2019.

Issues at Vasco da Gama in Brazil.

The player Marcos Junior of Vasco da Gama is a left footed player.

The player Vinicius Araujo is currently loaned to Avaí.

Breno starts the 2019 season with a serious injury.

Bruno Guimarães is supposedly and injury prone player on the game, but in the last 2 years he's been playing on Athletico Paranaense I can't recall a single significant injury. He  was also the player with the most number of games played last year, if I'm not mistaken and is also rarely subbed during a match. I don't think it's reasonable to say he's "fairly susceptible to injuries"

Just now, Bohnke said:

Bruno Guimarães is supposedly and injury prone player on the game, but in the last 2 years he's been playing on Athletico Paranaense I can't recall a single significant injury. He  was also the player with the most number of games played last year, if I'm not mistaken and is also rarely subbed during a match. I don't think it's reasonable to say he's "fairly susceptible to injuries"

His rating is 13, but I agree it could be a bit lower.

40 minutes ago, Dimenozzi said:

Issues at Vasco da Gama in Brazil.

The player Marcos Junior of Vasco da Gama is a left footed player.

The player Vinicius Araujo is currently loaned to Avaí.

Breno starts the 2019 season with a serious injury.

I'll take a look at these.

Just now, DominicForza said:

Giorgian De Arrasceata (Flamengo/Uruguay/Italy) is also Basque.

He has Basque heritage for sure, but unless he actually moves to a Basque club, it seems he is not considered by Basque clubs as an eligible player for them.

Vasco da Gama u20 squad is too short, it currently got the 2nd place on 'São Paulo U20 Cup' and is on the semifinal of national u20 champioship, so deserves more atention.

See more info here:

https://www.cbf.com.br/futebol-brasileiro/competicoes/campeonato-brasileiro-sub20

Red Bull Brasil .. one of the RedBull Teams .. doesnt exist anymore.

Red Bull Bragantino, known as RB Bragantino or simply Bragantino, is a Brazilian football team formed by the merger of Bragantino with Red Bull Brasil

Although the partnership began in April 2019, during the 2019 Campeonato Brasileiro Série B (second division of Brazilian football), the team will be called Bragantino and Red Bull will appear only as a sponsor. In the 2020 campaign the name will be changed to RB Bragantino.

Just now, rosicky1990 said:

Red Bull Brasil .. one of the RedBull Teams .. doesnt exist anymore.

Red Bull Bragantino, known as RB Bragantino or simply Bragantino, is a Brazilian football team formed by the merger of Bragantino with Red Bull Brasil

Although the partnership began in April 2019, during the 2019 Campeonato Brasileiro Série B (second division of Brazilian football), the team will be called Bragantino and Red Bull will appear only as a sponsor. In the 2020 campaign the name will be changed to RB Bragantino.

Red Bull Brasil still exists: https://m.futebolinterior.com.br/noticias/paulista-sub-20-red-bull-arranca-empate-com-ituano-e-avanca-a-final

They are supposed to play São Paulo's second division next year too.

As for the name of Bragantino, yes, it will become RB Bragantino, but this change hasn't officially happened yet.

I was also curious about Bragantino. Currently it's only affiliated to Red Bull Brasil (I'm not sure if they actually merged irl?) in the game. Maybe it should have links with other Red Bull teams too (Leipzig, Salzburg, New York).

Just now, kandersson said:

I was also curious about Bragantino. Currently it's only affiliated to Red Bull Brasil (I'm not sure if they actually merged irl?) in the game. Maybe it should have links with other Red Bull teams too (Leipzig, Salzburg, New York).

Yes, it probably should have, but the relations are not so complete yet as the partnership will only be on full steam next year.

Just now, rosicky1990 said:

Thanks, it seems the 'min. release fee for foreign clubs' is missing, it should be 50m euros indeed.

The other value (R$ 40 million) is the release fee for Brazilian clubs, we have two release fees in Brazil (one for Brazilian offers and one for foreign ones).

I signed Biro Biro for free in the first season and he is listed us "Unavailable to play football due to medical reasons until 31/12/2019".

He has no injuries listed and nothing in his injury history.

biro.png

37 minutes ago, PenguinKenny said:

I signed Biro Biro for free in the first season and he is listed us "Unavailable to play football due to medical reasons until 31/12/2019".

He has no injuries listed and nothing in his injury history.

biro.png

He had a medical problem and will be out until the end of the year until the doctors are sure he can play again: https://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/medicos-nao-encontram-doenca-e-biro-biro-ex-botafogo-vai-fazer-exercicios-sob-supervisao-medica.ghtml

Klysman Henrique (28097492) and Klysman (19338683) is duplicated. pls delete one.

Just now, steff13 said:

Klysman Henrique (28097492) and Klysman (19338683) is duplicated. pls delete one.

Thanks, this has been done.

At Guarani, in their list of 'icons'.fumagalli.thumb.png.bc54d9e087f15a289783364ec474a0f4.png Fumagalli's name is misspelled as 'Fumgalli'. Thanks.

Just now, jbricandy said:

At Guarani, in their list of 'icons'.fumagalli.thumb.png.bc54d9e087f15a289783364ec474a0f4.png Fumagalli's name is misspelled as 'Fumgalli'. Thanks.

Well spotted, fixed.

I played Palmeiras in 2 saves and i noticed that Dudu have a 11 rating of scoring and that he wasn't scoring much, is that correct? i think it should be like 13 at least, even though he's known for his assists, that doesnt mean he is a bad striker

Just now, fm2020lva said:

I played Palmeiras in 2 saves and i noticed that Dudu have a 11 rating of scoring and that he wasn't scoring much, is that correct? i think it should be like 13 at least, even though he's known for his assists, that doesnt mean he is a bad striker

I have asked the Palmeiras researcher to check this, I don't have any problem with that attribute being slightly increased like this.

On 11/11/2019 at 21:30, PMLF said:

Red Bull Brasil still exists: https://m.futebolinterior.com.br/noticias/paulista-sub-20-red-bull-arranca-empate-com-ituano-e-avanca-a-final

They are supposed to play São Paulo's second division next year too.

"Due the failure of the plan to reach the Série A, Red Bull made a partnership with Clube Atlético Bragantino. However, Red Bull Brasil remains active, functioning as a development team."

https://sponsorship.sportbusiness.com/news/red-bull-expands-global-football-empire-takes-over-at-bragantino/

https://globoesporte.globo.com/sp/vale-do-paraiba-regiao/futebol/noticia/no-comando-do-bragantino-red-bull-opta-por-manter-rb-brasil-e-vai-disputar-a-serie-a2-paulista.ghtml

Just now, tv_capper said:

"Due the failure of the plan to reach the Série A, Red Bull made a partnership with Clube Atlético Bragantino. However, Red Bull Brasil remains active, functioning as a development team."

https://sponsorship.sportbusiness.com/news/red-bull-expands-global-football-empire-takes-over-at-bragantino/

https://globoesporte.globo.com/sp/vale-do-paraiba-regiao/futebol/noticia/no-comando-do-bragantino-red-bull-opta-por-manter-rb-brasil-e-vai-disputar-a-serie-a2-paulista.ghtml

Yes, they are already playing the second level of the São Paulo league, so both teams will be included in the next patch.

even with last pach 20.2.4 Flamengo still in northeastern cup.

With the rules, i didn't saw anythig wrong.

Ofcourse, the teams are aparentely random selected. with the exception of Flamengo, ever team are from northeastern part of brazil.

But any how, Flamengo shouldn't play that cup.

How can this be fix?

Edited by Dante Oliveira

35 minutes ago, Dante Oliveira said:

even with last pach 20.2.4 Flamengo still in northeastern cup.

With the rules, i didn't saw anythig wrong.

Ofcourse, the teams are aparentely random selected. with the exception of Flamengo, ever team are from northeastern part of brazil.

But any how, Flamengo shouldn't play that cup.

How can this be fix?

This is not a database issue, but this bug should indeed be fixed.

As of 20.3 update I don't see Cleiton at RB Bragantino, I need my starting goalkeeper :D.

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

As of 20.3 update I don't see Cleiton at RB Bragantino, I need my starting goalkeeper :D.

He should be in the early March patch, this transfer was only registered a couple of days ago.

To transfer him with the editor, you need to find the Cleiton whose ID is 19239596.

Full time contract with RB Bragantino from 17/02/2020 until 31/12/2024.

Elias is still in Atlético Mineiro squad, his contract ended last December, if I'm not wrong, and it wasn't renewed... Guilherme Arana will be Atletico's player after his loan, 5 years contract... Bruno Silva is an advanced forward... Lucas Candido is not wanted in the club anymore, should be transfer listed and placed on the reserves squad... Gustavo Blanco is more natural as defensive midfielder and central midfielder, not as attacking midfielder. And Galo is just moving to its new Arena in 2022, not 2020.

Edited by LucasBR

8 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

Elias is still in Atlético Mineiro squad, his contract ended last December, if I'm not wrong, and it wasn't renewed... Guilherme Arana will be Atletico's player after his loan, 5 years contract... Bruno Silva is an advanced forward... Lucas Candido is not wanted in the club anymore, should be transfer listed and placed on the reserves squad... Gustavo Blanco is more natural as defensive midfielder and central midfielder, not as attacking midfielder. And Galo is just moving to its new Arena in 2022, not 2020.

The contract of Elias ended on 31 January 2020, not in December: https://www.mg.superesportes.com.br/app/noticias/futebol/atletico-mg/2020/02/01/noticia_atletico_mg,3833077/apos-tres-anos-contrato-de-elias-com-o-atletico-chega-ao-fim-sem-acor.shtml

I'll check the rest of the issues.

6 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Oh, I thought it had ended in december because he was not even training anymore with the team.

Valeu Paulo!

4 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

In which folder should I place it?

Editor Data

But it may be better to wait for the next patch which will be released in a few days (I think), which will include some of the changes that are on that file + changes in other leagues, etc

I will then make another mini-update to add remaining stuff (like Sampaoli as the new manager of Atlético Mineiro, for instance) that came up in recent days.

20 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Editor Data

But it may be better to wait for the next patch which will be released in a few days (I think), which will include some of the changes that are on that file + changes in other leagues, etc

I will then make another mini-update to add remaining stuff (like Sampaoli as the new manager of Atlético Mineiro, for instance) that came up in recent days.

Okay, thank you about the information, I'll just take a look and will await for the next update.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, LucasBR said:

Hi @PMLF,

Any news about Arana's contract with Galo? The club has to buy him after his loan spell at the club as you can see in the link below.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/atletico-mg/noticia/atletico-mg-confirma-contratacao-de-guilherme-arana-em-negocio-com-sevilla-esp.ghtml

The main problem is how to reproduce the deal (Atlético Mineiro have to purchase him if he plays 60% of the games), I'll see if it can be included somehow in the next patch, otherwise I'll add in the mini-update.

Carlos, a fairly promising 18 year old defender at Vitoria, is on loan at Jacuipense until 2022. That's the entire duration of his Vitoria contract. That seems.... unlikely? 

5 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Carlos, a fairly promising 18 year old defender at Vitoria, is on loan at Jacuipense until 2022. That's the entire duration of his Vitoria contract. That seems.... unlikely? 

Yes, the loan should be removed, his situation was messy in real life due to some dispute over the contract. He should be fully owned by Vitória.

But loans lasting a couple of years until the end of a contract are not uncommon here.

Gabriel Barbosa's transfer fee from Inter to Flamengo is missing.

3 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

Gabriel Barbosa's transfer fee from Inter to Flamengo is missing.

It is in the database, it doesn't appear in the game because of a bug related to Flamengo playing the 2019 Club World Cup, which affects the playing history of Flamengo players.

Hello. How could we edit the Brazilian players and nicknames for the upcoming newgen?

There are some weird names altogether... Id like to add some names to my new save.

Thank in advance.