Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Denmark] Data Issues

Going back to the Viktor Fischer discussion, the podcast FodboldFM said on Monday that he has been playing with an injury all season.

Underlines my point about rating ability over form.

Casper Johansen from Middelfart has a sell on clause, where 40% of his next transfer will go to FC Fyn. He played there in 2012. The club hasn't existed since 2013.

On 04/12/2019 at 16:50, Mr_Demus said:

Casper Johansen from Middelfart has a sell on clause, where 40% of his next transfer will go to FC Fyn. He played there in 2012. The club hasn't existed since 2013.

Fixed

On 06/12/2019 at 18:28, tv_capper said:

Carl Morten is duplicated

Carl Morten (27153570) is at Lyngby missing FC Kobenhaven staff history

Carl Morten (27139728) should be deleted

Fixed

On 06/11/2019 at 09:05, Gilbert said:

Hi,

Jeppe Tverskov should be natural as a Central defender and not a CM. He's mainly been a CB for the past four years - 2016/20172017/20182018/2019 and 2019/2020. He is even regarded as one of the most important players by the fans. He does have a dream of becoming a CM though, but given how much he played as a CB I think the roles should be swap. Tverskov as CM 

Going back to this, I know it's just one man's opinion, but it underlines that it's a tight call, but Niki Zimling just mentioned Tverskov as the second best central midfielder in the Superliga only second to Zeca.

If his natural position is kept at DC20, then DMC/MC should probably be as high as 18-19.

Frederik Norrestrand is missing. I know he is clubless, but he is a really good player. One of my  favourite players in 2019. Bought him for every save i played, Liverpool to Lyon to Bari. Always turned out a monster. Where is he ? :( I want to buy him back into Bröndby as a homegrown.

5 hours ago, Rehnzz said:

Frederik Norrestrand is missing. I know he is clubless, but he is a really good player. One of my  favourite players in 2019. Bought him for every save i played, Liverpool to Lyon to Bari. Always turned out a monster. Where is he ? :( I want to buy him back into Bröndby as a homegrown.

A few people have mentioned it already, MS have reported it to SI - so will most likely be fixed in the March update.

My apologies and thanks for the response. Very exciting league to play in 20 :)

On 11/12/2019 at 14:19, Nørbæk said:

Going back to this, I know it's just one man's opinion, but it underlines that it's a tight call, but Niki Zimling just mentioned Tverskov as the second best central midfielder in the Superliga only second to Zeca.

If his natural position is kept at DC20, then DMC/MC should probably be as high as 18-19.

I think that's  a bold statement when he primarily played CB since summer 2014. I'm not competent enough to determent wheather he's right or wrong, i'm just saying that 134 games over 6 seasons as a CB makes you a natural CB (In my eyes at least). I wouldn't complain if you made him as you list above, though. And I could definitely see him play as a CM, if we (OB) had a better defence and Janus Drachmann wasn't here. 

Speaking of positions I'm still curios though (I recently downloaded the demo):

- Tverskov is full green circle as a CM (CM/d) but not as a central defender (I guess we talked about that)
 - Kadrii is still a natural winger, and is only half a circle (Is that like 10 or something?) as a striker. In fact he's still better as a LM or a CAM
 - Kløve is still very bad as a CM (I know we talked about this, but guys like Greve and Opondo has a green circle and are decent at the position. Kløve is still regarded as "No suitable best roles for this position").

Are those intentional? And even if they are, I would love to hear your reasoning behind it (and maybe positioning in general) so I don't end up dissapointed every time I but Football Manager to play with OB :)

On 01/11/2019 at 17:25, AndreasdeFeuth said:

Jesper Juelsgård (Aahus Gymnastik Forening / AGF) is a left-back in the game, but is always playing as a central defender. Furthermore, under the "General" in the Club page. it says that Jens Stage (FC København / FCK) is a favoured personnel. He once was, but once he joined FCK a year after he had been out saying in an interview that he would never join another club in Superligaen, he was seen as a traitor by the fans, and he even got his apartment burnt down. When AGF played FCK in the Superliga, the fans would go on to sing "Slå nu Stage ihjel" which translates to "Kill Jens Stage". By this convenience, AGF-supporters do NOT see him as a player they like.

HIghly disagree to this. Everyone with a brain wish him the best

On 01/11/2019 at 18:11, MS said:

Thank you for the inputs regarding the Danish data :)

I will go through each post during the weekend, and report the relevant errors to SI.

Status so far of issues reported to SI:

Kasper Hjulmand & Morten Wieghorst unavailable for new jobs (Issue/Defect ID:20206)

Height of Jesper Lindstrøm (Fixed

Height of Tobias Anker (Fixed)

Nils Priisholm joined Frederiksberg Alliancen (Issue/Defect ID: 185739)

Hakon Arnor Haraldsson duplikate player (Fixed)

The salary of 3 younger AC Horsens players needs adjustment (Fixed)

HB Køge average attendance (Issue/Defect ID: 22251) (Fixed)

Salary of Benedikt Axelsson - AaB U19 (Issue/Defect ID: 185760)

Frank Arnesen player history  (Issue/Defect ID: 185956)

Lucas Lund injury (Issue/Defect ID: 186220)

Hi, 

Anything new regarding Hjulmand and Wieghorst issue?

In addition to this issue, Philip Hansen has moved to Fremad Amager - https://www.fremadamagerelite.dk/single-post/2020/01/03/STYRMAND-FOR-TALENTUDVIKLINGEN-ER-PÅ-PLADS

On 27/01/2020 at 22:19, Bechii said:

Hi, 

Anything new regarding Hjulmand and Wieghorst issue?

In addition to this issue, Philip Hansen has moved to Fremad Amager - https://www.fremadamagerelite.dk/single-post/2020/01/03/STYRMAND-FOR-TALENTUDVIKLINGEN-ER-PÅ-PLADS

Yes, they have both been set to "not for extraction", and then I will place them in their new roles to FM 21. For national teams unfortunately we cant create future transfer.

Regarding Philip Hansen I see it has been fixed during the past weeks. 

The rest of the qouted issues have also been fixed.

Andreas Bruus (Brøndby) is set as left-footed.. He is right-footed. IRL he is being re-trained as a right wing back in pre-season. 

Similarly, Peter Bjur, also Brøndby, is set as right-footed. He is left-footed..

Source: Watching their games IRL. Transfermarkt agrees with my views.

I was on a course with a guy who is doing scouting for Holstebro Boldklub and different 1/2 division teams who I believe should be in the game as we both joked why he was not. Maybe as a free-transfer as a lot of others scouts I see? 

His name is Nikolaj Drejer and I believe his birthday was 7th of October 1997. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikolaj-drejer-1a84b4140/

11 hours ago, HRz said:

I was on a course with a guy who is doing scouting for Holstebro Boldklub and different 1/2 division teams who I believe should be in the game as we both joked why he was not. Maybe as a free-transfer as a lot of others scouts I see? 

His name is Nikolaj Drejer and I believe his birthday was 7th of October 1997. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikolaj-drejer-1a84b4140/

Hi,

I will be happy to add him for FM 21 :)

We can only attach him to one club, so this should be the club where he works the most hours, probably Holstebro.

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 21:37, Nolte said:

Andreas Bruus (Brøndby) is set as left-footed.. He is right-footed. IRL he is being re-trained as a right wing back in pre-season. 

Similarly, Peter Bjur, also Brøndby, is set as right-footed. He is left-footed..

Source: Watching their games IRL. Transfermarkt agrees with my views.

Fixed for FM 20 winter update.

23 minutes ago, MS said:

Hi,

We can only attach him to one club, so this should be the club where he works the most hours, probably Holstebro.

I reckon he would love me for that. We are both FM addicted and have a dream of making it into the game. Sadly I'm not at that high of a level yet. But one day! :D 

On 29/01/2020 at 20:47, MS said:

Yes, they have both been set to "not for extraction", and then I will place them in their new roles to FM 21. For national teams unfortunately we cant create future transfer.

Regarding Philip Hansen I see it has been fixed during the past weeks. 

The rest of the qouted issues have also been fixed.

Why have them as “not for extraction”?

isn’t it better to have them in?

and even better if SI could hard-code their new jobs.

On 05/02/2020 at 12:36, MS said:

Hi,

I just told him I had made a post and he was asking if you guys need more info then?:cool:

2 hours ago, HRz said:

I just told him I had made a post and he was asking if you guys need more info then?:cool:

The current information is sufficient for Drejer, but let me know if any other staff is missing :)

Oliver Quottrup should not be in the game as he is employed as U14 coach in Silkeborg IF. 

https://www.silkeborgif.com/talent/traenerstab/oliver-quottrup/

I feel Frank Hjortebjerg is underrated quite a bit. 

Having acquired his UEFA Pro-License - and is also a highly rated coach in Nordsjælland. 

Compared to our own assistant Mads Lyng you can see there is a lot of difference. I feel Frank is even better than Mads (but both are talented).

Skærmbillede 2020-02-20 kl. 20.14.29.png

Skærmbillede 2020-02-20 kl. 20.15.04.png

Youssef Toutouh is still set as an AGF player, even though he was sent off to ASFAR Rabat in the middle of January.

Johan Larsen is moving  from Brøndby to Elfsborg.

Hopefully Slimane from BIF is better in the next update.

Pieros Sotiriou is no longer in FCK.

Mohamed Daramy from FCK is danish .

Edited by Bechii

Finder det lidt mærkeligt at man tilføjer Kamal Deen til Nordsjælland i den nye opdatering - men ikke Diomande?

I just noticed that FC Copenhagen 1st team scout Mikkel Dencher is not in game. Can this be added?