Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Denmark] Data Issues

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 20:23, Sonne91 said:

What about Mohammed Daramy and Pep Biel from FC Copenhagen. Both are also playing right site

Daramy has the value 12 set for AMR, which I find correct if playing a game starting in the beginning of the 19/20 season. 

Regarding Biel I can accept raising at AMR position, because he has no value set there now. I have reported the wish for the Biel change to SI. (Fixed)

Edited by MS

45 minuti fa, FluffYZeuZ ha scritto:

Not sure if this is the place for it.

FC Midtjylland confirmed future transfer for Lasse Vibe from IFK Gøteborg, on January 1st 2020. confirmed on several media, including their own website.

https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/superliga/fc-midtjylland-henter-lasse-vibe

Ja, det er den rigtige sted :) savner Danmark, savner danskerne, savner Superliga :(  men kunne jeg brug danske sprog på FM.... spændende :D  Hilsen fra Italien

On 04/11/2019 at 21:21, FluffYZeuZ said:

@MS What about my post concerning the hideous FCM shirts, and Scholz's Frabrizio Ravanelli hair with complementing blue gloves? :P

I have asked SI to take a look at these 2 issues. (Scholz hair colour Fixed)

Edited by MS
Data Update

On 04/11/2019 at 20:22, Oskarbirkholm said:

Benjamin Hvidt and Albert Grønbæk Erlykkes pictures have been switched.

Grønbæk Erlykke.jpg

Hvidt.jpg

I have just reported this one to SI (Now fixed :))

Edited by MS
Data Update

On 03/11/2019 at 21:22, MS said:

I have taken a look at this, and asked SI if we can make an adjustment, so the FCK board will be a little less harsh regarding the purchase of new players.

Regarding adjusting positions I will take all remarks into consideration to the winter update.

Thank you so much. An adjustment is fair :-)

On 01/11/2019 at 17:06, Ancient Sungazer said:

HB Køge in the Danish Nordic Bet Liga has had an average home attendance of about 9500 for a couple of in-game matches now. It was an issue in FM 19 as well.

Last season (in real life) HB Køge had an average home attendance of about 1250, according to my own research.

Also their stadium is to big, in game is a 10.000 all-seater. Real life 4.000 with 1.532 seats. https://www.hbkoge.dk/klubben/kontakt-os/

There seems to be some problems with the data of some of FC Midtjylland's players:

image.thumb.png.f2ccd58aaac2183aab6f2eb5bd34e375.png

Nikolas Dyhr's name is mispelled. He is spelled with a "k" not a "c"

https://www.fcm.dk/truppen/nikolas-dyhr

Also he is 167 cm in game but 177 cm IRL (I also doubt that he weighs 58 kg, but I have no information about this)

https://www.transfermarkt.com/nikolas-dyhr/profil/spieler/462837

image.thumb.png.fa0230ca3e48c7b4c2c00ca4b64c3ef9.png

Valdemar Thorsen (the goalkeeper) is set to be 173 cm in the game. Here he is standing next to Oliver Sørensen who is set to be 187 cm in the game, which might also be false (the tall guy in the picture is 193 cm), but he is definitely taller than 173 cm.

image.thumb.png.48a03b50cc1e021e67350f5170124d26.png

Oliver Ottesen is 178 cm in game but 184 IRL

https://www.transfermarkt.com/oliver-ottesen/profil/spieler/400708

I think there might be even more mistakes, but I understand that the information can be hard to get.

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 18:57, Esben said:

Also their stadium is to big, in game is a 10.000 all-seater. Real life 4.000 with 1.532 seats. https://www.hbkoge.dk/klubben/kontakt-os/

This is strange, because it was correct with Capelli Sport Stadion in the database I uploaded in September.

I have reported it to SI. (Fixed)

Edited by MS

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 20:14, KirbyDK said:

There seems to be some problems with the data of some of FC Midtjylland's players:

image.thumb.png.f2ccd58aaac2183aab6f2eb5bd34e375.png

Nikolas Dyhr's name is mispelled. He is spelled with a "k" not a "c"

https://www.fcm.dk/truppen/nikolas-dyhr

Also he is 167 cm in game but 177 cm IRL (I also doubt that he weighs 58 kg, but I have no information about this)

https://www.transfermarkt.com/nikolas-dyhr/profil/spieler/462837

image.thumb.png.fa0230ca3e48c7b4c2c00ca4b64c3ef9.png

Valdemar Thorsen (the goalkeeper) is set to be 173 cm in the game. Here he is standing next to Oliver Sørensen who is set to be 187 cm in the game, which might also be false (the tall guy in the picture is 193 cm), but he is definitely taller than 173 cm.

image.thumb.png.48a03b50cc1e021e67350f5170124d26.png

Oliver Ottesen is 178 cm in game but 184 IRL

https://www.transfermarkt.com/oliver-ottesen/profil/spieler/400708

I think there might be even more mistakes, but I understand that the information can be hard to get.

Thank you for your information :

I will report it to SI, and set Thorsen to the estimated height of 189 cm. (Fixed)

Edited by MS
Data update

@MS Hi, do you know why this player is missing from FM20? can't seem to find him with the database options of - players of nationality - Scandinavian or Danish.

He was brilliant in FM19.

On 31/10/2019 at 23:44, Mizta05 said:

Some initial thoughts on brøndby:

Their clubvision does not include "develop youth players" which I think conflicts with Masterclass. Also, I think "play entertaining football" is missing from their club vision (or what would otherwise fit according to the strategy?)

It is of course difficult without the editor, but some of the youth players seem a bit underrated. Anis Ben Slimane is highly rated by Brøndby: https://3point.dk/carsten-v-jensen-om-slimane-han-er-en-interessant-type/ The same is the case with Mathias Kvistgaarden, who is also showcasing this at the danish u18 team https://3point.dk/broendbys-kvistgaarden-dansk-redningsmand/. At least two player seem to be missing from the youth squad, Filip Andersen https://www.transfermarkt.com/filip-andersen/profil/spieler/610435 and Cornelius Allen https://www.transfermarkt.com/cornelius-allen/profil/spieler/666214.

Hi MS, what about these issues? It is unclear what your take on this is? :)

Edited by Mizta05

Hi,

I haven't been able to pick up the game yet, but I can see from several pictures, that multiple OB players are out of position (Qwenned also reported this on Page 1, but I'm not sure you guys logged it). I've added a few more observations.

Ramon Leeuwin should be a natural central defender instead of right back - He played central defender in both 2019/2020 and 2018/2019. In fact he was also a central defender when he played for Utrecht (According to Transfermarkt).

Jeppe Tverskov should be natural as a Central defender and not a CM. He's mainly been a CB for the past four years - 2016/20172017/20182018/2019 and 2019/2020. He is even regarded as one of the most important players by the fans. He does have a dream of becoming a CM though, but given how much he played as a CB I think the roles should be swap. Tverskov as CM 

Troels Kløve has been used mostly as a CM (B2B) player since Jakob Michelsen became manager last summer. This Year hes been exclusively used as a CM (And played really well before he got injured). Last Year he was also used as a CM, although he occasionally played as a LW in a 3-4-3. 

Although Sander Svendsen should be natural as a striker/left winger. This Year hes been a striker, but recently played as a left winger (When OB plays a 3-4-3 instead of a 3-5-2). Last year he was a left winger in Eliteserien, however in 2017 when both him and Michelsen were in Hammarby he was a striker/left winger too - With most success as a striker.

Basskim Kadrii has been a striker ever since he left FC København. 2018/2019 and 2019/2020. Even last week, when OB played a 3-4-3 he was used as the central striker and not as a winger. 

Mads Frøkjær should get a boost in his stats. While I agree he is not a wonderkid or anything like that, he should at least be useful in the Superliga. He even got a spot on the Team of the Week once. 

Hans Christian Bernat could also use an improvement. He's a part of the first team, played national U17 games and even trialed in Manchester United. OB expect him to become a First team player in the Superliga.

To compensate you could likely tone down AK Jacobsen who only scored 3 goals in 25-ish games, and has completely lost his spirit - Many people suggests he is only here to cash in although that is just speculations

Julius Eskesen and Mathias Greve has been struggling to break trough and could likely drop a bit, making them 6th and 7th choice as CM.

The positional errors are definitely the most important though.

16 hours ago, Mizta05 said:

Hi MS, what about these issues? It is unclear what your take on this is? :)

Thank you for your remarks regarding Brøndby.

I will see if we can adjust the club vision before deadline

The possible adjustment of Kvistgaarden and Slimane I wil note for the winter update, along with adding the 2 players mentioned.

17 hours ago, SteveUK said:

@MS Hi, do you know why this player is missing from FM20? can't seem to find him with the database options of - players of nationality - Scandinavian or Danish.

He was brilliant in FM19.

I have reported this one to SI.

23 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Hi,

I haven't been able to pick up the game yet, but I can see from several pictures, that multiple OB players are out of position (Qwenned also reported this on Page 1, but I'm not sure you guys logged it). I've added a few more observations.

Ramon Leeuwin should be a natural central defender instead of right back - He played central defender in both 2019/2020 and 2018/2019. In fact he was also a central defender when he played for Utrecht (According to Transfermarkt).

Jeppe Tverskov should be natural as a Central defender and not a CM. He's mainly been a CB for the past four years - 2016/20172017/20182018/2019 and 2019/2020. He is even regarded as one of the most important players by the fans. He does have a dream of becoming a CM though, but given how much he played as a CB I think the roles should be swap. Tverskov as CM 

Troels Kløve has been used mostly as a CM (B2B) player since Jakob Michelsen became manager last summer. This Year hes been exclusively used as a CM (And played really well before he got injured). Last Year he was also used as a CM, although he occasionally played as a LW in a 3-4-3. 

Although Sander Svendsen should be natural as a striker/left winger. This Year hes been a striker, but recently played as a left winger (When OB plays a 3-4-3 instead of a 3-5-2). Last year he was a left winger in Eliteserien, however in 2017 when both him and Michelsen were in Hammarby he was a striker/left winger too - With most success as a striker.

Basskim Kadrii has been a striker ever since he left FC København. 2018/2019 and 2019/2020. Even last week, when OB played a 3-4-3 he was used as the central striker and not as a winger. 

Mads Frøkjær should get a boost in his stats. While I agree he is not a wonderkid or anything like that, he should at least be useful in the Superliga. He even got a spot on the Team of the Week once. 

Hans Christian Bernat could also use an improvement. He's a part of the first team, played national U17 games and even trialed in Manchester United. OB expect him to become a First team player in the Superliga.

To compensate you could likely tone down AK Jacobsen who only scored 3 goals in 25-ish games, and has completely lost his spirit - Many people suggests he is only here to cash in although that is just speculations

Julius Eskesen and Mathias Greve has been struggling to break trough and could likely drop a bit, making them 6th and 7th choice as CM.

Hi,

I have asked SI to adjust the positions of Tverskov, Kløve, Svendsen and Kadrii. (Fixed)

Ramon Leeuwin is already set to defender central as his natural position.

In the winter update I will take a look at Frøkjær , Bernat, AK, Eskesen and Greve.

Edited by MS
Data update

On 06/11/2019 at 15:35, MS said:

Thank you for your remarks regarding Brøndby.

I will see if we can adjust the club vision before deadline

The possible adjustment of Kvistgaarden and Slimane I wil note for the winter update, along with adding the 2 players mentioned.

@MS, FYI club visions always depend on the attributes of the person hiring the manager (the "manager selector"). In Brøndby's case the Director of Football. 

I'm surprised that Carsten V. Jensen's attributes do not already reflect that he expect youth development as that was very much FCN's vision as well.

It's likely a good idea to ensure that many of the Danish manager selectors (mostly directors of football) have high "youth" ratings (15+).

On 06/11/2019 at 09:05, Gilbert said:

Hi,

Jeppe Tverskov's position is not that straight forward at all. As you said, he sees himself as a midfielder, hence the previous setting (set by me based on the article :)).

However, often it's a case of 19/20 vs 20/19 so it's mostly cosmetic.

Positions are always difficult when players play in different positions and may prefer one over another. Personally I'm not too sure about especially Kløve's changes. To me, one season in a new position isn't sufficient to overlook an entire career in another position.

Imagine if Robert skov plays DL for Hoffenheim all of this season because someone else is better on his preferred AMR position, and they have no other decent DL. Would you change his natural position to DL? :)

On 03/11/2019 at 21:19, Gdj said:

He has chosen Iceland and got his first cap on January 2018 but it was for an unofficial friendly game... He's currently an important player with Iceland U21 but he's still eligible with Denmark until he plays an official game with Iceland  ;)

Haha just on que, I've just seen that he's been called up to the Iceland squad for their next 2 Euro 2020 qualifiers :-)

On 10/11/2019 at 07:57, Nørbæk said:

Do you know for which team? The game does not support anything below the U17 team.

Her LinkedIn says u19's, which suggests she qualifies...

hU5y7MeL_t.jpg

As much as I like Viktor Fischer, I feel he is rated pretty generously :). Especially when it comes to finishing (14), off the ball (14) and long shots (13). I also noticed that from the beginning of the game he immediately draws interest from some major English clubs which is not really realistic and maybe due to his CA/PA. If I remember correctly, in FM 19, his CA was 140 (?) and his PA 157 (?) which were in my opinion completely over the top. I think Viktor is a really good player, but not for no reason did he eventually fail at Ajax, Middlesbrough and Mainz. 

This season he is yet to score in the Superligaen and overall has played 27 matches, scored 3 times and managed to get 9 assists. I think this emphasizes that especially in the area of the previously named finishing and off the ball, he is a little bit too good at the moment. I would say that 12 for both finishing and off the ball would be a better fit. His rating for long shots is up for debate, but I wouldn't want to argue he is anywhere near being really good in this area. 

On the other hand, I feel his rating for teamwork (currently 8) can be upgraded a little bit. Perhaps 10 would be more suitable. Especially at Ajax he was often extremely selfish, but at the moment I feel he managed to sort that out a bit. His 9 assists this season and his 17 assists last season also underline this. 

On 10/11/2019 at 08:53, Nørbæk said:

Jeppe Tverskov's position is not that straight forward at all. As you said, he sees himself as a midfielder, hence the previous setting (set by me based on the article :)).

However, often it's a case of 19/20 vs 20/19 so it's mostly cosmetic.

Positions are always difficult when players play in different positions and may prefer one over another. Personally I'm not too sure about especially Kløve's changes. To me, one season in a new position isn't sufficient to overlook an entire career in another position.

Imagine if Robert skov plays DL for Hoffenheim all of this season because someone else is better on his preferred AMR position, and they have no other decent DL. Would you change his natural position to DL? :)

I don't know how the ME and the mechanism behind the game works, but if he performs well the entire season (I don't watch his game, so I can't say), I would say he at least deserves a green circle (maybe not completely natural) with a green/yellow circle for his best role (I assume he is some sort of a wingback?). And then off course keep his AMR position as natural as he after all performed very well in FCK. But I don't know if it creates any kind of problems with how the game works. 

But, maybe it's just me who plays them game wrong. I like to replicate the teams current tactic (In this case OB's 3-5-2, although the admittedly have started to play 3-4-3 in which Kløve could fit as a winger) and then see how much better or worse I can perform than the current manager. And with the players current positions its more or less impossible (or at least not efficient). So given that Tverskov played CB the entirety of last season, and Kløve more and more became a CM instead of a winger, I would definitely be disappointed if they didn't do so in the game. And if I were to control Hoffenheim in FM21 and Skov played DL for the entire season this year, I would also be disappointed if I didn't have the option to do so (Which is also the reasoning to my answer above). But I don't know if its fit along the guidelines the researches get, so maybe I'm completely wrong with my statements :)   

Searched for Frank Arnesen, as he is the new DoF for my favourite club Feyenoord. The guy's got an amazing network (he worked in a lot of counties at big clubs) Noticed that he hasn't got any knowledge of Holland, Germany, Russia, Greece, Belgium & England, even though he worked there for years and at big clubs.

Hopefully Danish Researcher can change because this will help your club's knowledge of players & scouting. 

I don't know where is at the start of the game (Anderlecht? Free transfer?) so maybe i have to go to the belgium researcher.

Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 10.09.59.png

Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 10.12.15.png

On 12/11/2019 at 09:29, Gilbert said:

I don't know how the ME and the mechanism behind the game works, but if he performs well the entire season (I don't watch his game, so I can't say), I would say he at least deserves a green circle (maybe not completely natural) with a green/yellow circle for his best role (I assume he is some sort of a wingback?). And then off course keep his AMR position as natural as he after all performed very well in FCK. But I don't know if it creates any kind of problems with how the game works. 

But, maybe it's just me who plays them game wrong. I like to replicate the teams current tactic (In this case OB's 3-5-2, although the admittedly have started to play 3-4-3 in which Kløve could fit as a winger) and then see how much better or worse I can perform than the current manager. And with the players current positions its more or less impossible (or at least not efficient). So given that Tverskov played CB the entirety of last season, and Kløve more and more became a CM instead of a winger, I would definitely be disappointed if they didn't do so in the game. And if I were to control Hoffenheim in FM21 and Skov played DL for the entire season this year, I would also be disappointed if I didn't have the option to do so (Which is also the reasoning to my answer above). But I don't know if its fit along the guidelines the researches get, so maybe I'm completely wrong with my statements :)   

To me, this isn't research. 

If a player has played AMR all his career, then that's his position in-game for a long time even though the manager is playing him out of position for some reason.

Imagine if Skov played DL all season and he was changed to DL20. Then next season he moved back to AMR, and we changed his positional ratings once again. 

He'd then yoyo from DL10-12, to DL20 and back to DL14-15 within a year and a half. The exact same player who IRL likely didn't change much.

Instead, we try to replicate his new found DL abilities by slowly increasing his DL rating the longer he plays there. After a few seasons, he can become natural on DL, so his development would look something like DL10-12, DL14-15, DL17-18, DL20. To me this is much more correct, credible and portrays his actual development.

On 12/11/2019 at 08:58, Cedrik said:

As much as I like Viktor Fischer, I feel he is rated pretty generously :). Especially when it comes to finishing (14), off the ball (14) and long shots (13). I also noticed that from the beginning of the game he immediately draws interest from some major English clubs which is not really realistic and maybe due to his CA/PA. If I remember correctly, in FM 19, his CA was 140 (?) and his PA 157 (?) which were in my opinion completely over the top. I think Viktor is a really good player, but not for no reason did he eventually fail at Ajax, Middlesbrough and Mainz. 

This season he is yet to score in the Superligaen and overall has played 27 matches, scored 3 times and managed to get 9 assists. I think this emphasizes that especially in the area of the previously named finishing and off the ball, he is a little bit too good at the moment. I would say that 12 for both finishing and off the ball would be a better fit. His rating for long shots is up for debate, but I wouldn't want to argue he is anywhere near being really good in this area. 

On the other hand, I feel his rating for teamwork (currently 8) can be upgraded a little bit. Perhaps 10 would be more suitable. Especially at Ajax he was often extremely selfish, but at the moment I feel he managed to sort that out a bit. His 9 assists this season and his 17 assists last season also underline this. 

Fischer is having a historical dip in form at the moment. To me, he is easily the best player in the Superliga when he is on top of his game. 

CA 140 is by no means overrated. But I do agree that his current situation is difficult to replicate.

I agree that IRL he'll never reach his 157 PA, but he did have the potential when he was younger. SI policy is to keep the potential a player once had.

1 hour ago, Nørbæk said:

CA 140 is by no means overrated. But I do agree that his current situation is difficult to replicate.

Exactly the latter, I would say he is especially overrated in the sense that due to his current CA, he is drawing interest from clubs that would never ever go after him IRL. This creates an unrealistic situation. By downgrading his CA, for example to 136/137, he is most likely still the best player in the Superligaen but won't draw the interest of Europe's top teams. 

In addition, even though Viktor is a really good player, his finishing & off the ball still seem relatively high, even for what he showed in the Superligaen (he's just not a prolific goalscorer) whilst his teamwork can be upgraded a bit. Overall for FCK his now on 80 appearances, 21 goals and 34 assists.

1 hour ago, Nørbæk said:

I agree that IRL he'll never reach his 157 PA, but he did have the potential when he was younger. SI policy is to keep the potential a player once had.

Ok, fair enough and I agree that he indeed had that potential when he was younger. 

I agree with what you’re saying. Thing is, though, we’’ve never had an option to replicate poor form. We rate ability and that can be an issue sometimes.

maybe CR and WR can be downgraded to remove some of the attenton being shown

Not a big fan of upgrading teamwork. He’s very selfish and by no means a teamplayer, imo.

10 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

To me, this isn't research. 

If a player has played AMR all his career, then that's his position in-game for a long time even though the manager is playing him out of position for some reason.

Imagine if Skov played DL all season and he was changed to DL20. Then next season he moved back to AMR, and we changed his positional ratings once again. 

He'd then yoyo from DL10-12, to DL20 and back to DL14-15 within a year and a half. The exact same player who IRL likely didn't change much.

Instead, we try to replicate his new found DL abilities by slowly increasing his DL rating the longer he plays there. After a few seasons, he can become natural on DL, so his development would look something like DL10-12, DL14-15, DL17-18, DL20. To me this is much more correct, credible and portrays his actual development.

I believe that I, as a manager, should at least have the opportunity to use Robert Skov as a DL or Troels Kløve as a CM (And if I understand your post correctly you think so too). Obviously he is not a natural DL at this point, but he seems like a viable solution which I believe should be recognized in his "position-attributes". If 10-12 makes him a decent left back then I agree - And next year we can then discuss how big of a success/failure it has been and whether he has grown familiar with the position - After all it's very individual how fast you adapt to a new position. 

About Troels Kløve I'm obviously a bit (or a lot) biased but I believe a better "Position-attribute" in CM i very justified. This is his 2019 report in which he i very incapable of playing CM. This summer/fall he had been a part of the starting 11, beating "natural" CM's so he should at least be a decent CM if you ask me. It may not be his natural position, but he is after all considered the best B2B CM that OB have right now. Is he a natural CM? Maybe, maybe not, but he is at least capable of playing the CM to a decent level. And in case Robert Skov can get 10-12 as a DL I would argue Kløve should get at least the same (Or more likely a bit higher) as a CM. 

I understand that a players position is somewhat locked to his natural position (Robert Skov as a AMR for instance) but when a player has shown a consistent level of play out of position it should be recognized. I agree with you - 20 seems far to high (and I don't know what the right attribute is) but he should be playable in said position. That does not mean Kyle Walker should get a Goalie-tag for playing goalkeeper 10 minutes, but once you have shown some level of consistency and ability out of your natural position I believe it should be recognized. And then it's up to the player (in this case me) to decide if I want to continue his "out of position" training or swap him back :)

On 15/11/2019 at 06:03, Nørbæk said:

I agree with what you’re saying. Thing is, though, we’’ve never had an option to replicate poor form. We rate ability and that can be an issue sometimes.

maybe CR and WR can be downgraded to remove some of the attenton being shown

Not a big fan of upgrading teamwork. He’s very selfish and by no means a teamplayer, imo.

He litteraly goes instantly to Barcalona or Manchester United in every save you make.

How is this not completely broken compared to his 2019 performances ? hes reputation def needs to be toned down, in England they litteraly call him the Fischer the boro flop

It's unfortunately not only his reputation, I couldn't help to immediately take a look in the editor now the game is released. And it's remarkable to see that Viktor Fischer is actually upgraded on both his CA & PA. His CA is now 143, which makes him together with Kjaer, Wass and Yussuf Poulsen the 4th best Danish player in the whole game. In addition, his CA is now 165 which is actually the highest of all Danish players besides Eriksen of course. And Fischer's current reputation is 145, which is the 4th highest reputation of all Danish players. 

This explains the interest of all the major teams. It's disappointing to see that such ratings are seen as realistic. Fischer is now basically on par with players like Vinícius Júnior (144), Richarlison (CA 146) and Thorgan Hazard (CA 147) :D

I think, as earlier mentioned, we can all agree that Fischer is a wonderful player. But he is not by any means as good as he is currently in FM. 

21 hours ago, jeppstah said:

He litteraly goes instantly to Barcalona or Manchester United in every save you make.

How is this not completely broken compared to his 2019 performances ? hes reputation def needs to be toned down, in England they litteraly call him the Fischer the boro flop

This is more a game issue than an issue with Fischer's ratings, imo. Barca nor Man Utd should take any interest in CA 140 players (which to me is a fair rating when he is in shape).

Anyway, these are all subjective opinions and don't lead to much. Feel free to post specific attributes you believe to be overrated (and your reasoning behind it) :)

I am sure the research team will take any suggestions into consideration, as always.

Another observation:

Tochi Phil Chukwuani - I was under the impression he is one of the biggest talents in denmark, he has already made his debut in the Superliga this season at 16 years old, yet I dont think his PA reflects that? 

On 09/11/2019 at 23:10, tv_capper said:

Fc Copenhagen

Anna Kellermalm (27129054) is currently unnattached

Her LinkedIn states that shes been an academy physio at FC copenhagen since 2015

https://se.linkedin.com/in/anna-kellermalm-a50a4982

The staff of FCK Youth could use an update...

For the U19 team they show this overview on FCK.dk (https://www.fck.dk/indhold/u19-holdet)

Cheftræner: Hjalte Nørregaard 
Assistenttræner: Robin Asterhed (MISSING - looks like he came from Malmø?)
Fysisk træner: Bjørn Vidar Stenersen
Målmandstræner: Mikkel Drexel (MISSING)
Head of coaching: Kenneth Weber
Head of performance: Troels Banggaard (MISSING, maybe U19 sports science?)
Fysioterapeut: Abdel Benkacem (MISSING, U19 physio)

Morten Carl (Physio, U19) has moved to Lyngby: https://lyngby-boldklub.dk/foersteholdstruppen/

Don't think Lars Randløv is there as U19 assistant anymore.

First team:

Stefan Madsen is assistant for the first team, not the U19 (https://www.fck.dk/nyhed/stefan-madsen-ny-assistenttraener).

Frederik Leth who is a part time data analyst in the game is leading scouting now according to Ståle (https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/superligaen/fc_koebenhavn/efter-seks-aar-nu-faar-staale-omsider-selskab/7709841) as "Head of scouting" (https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/fck-vi-skal-hurtigere-identificere-interessante-spillere-i-skandinavien)

On 24/11/2019 at 03:08, jeppstah said:

FC Nordsjælland 

They are not getting any regens from the right to dream academy like we did in FM19

That's a bit strange cause we didn't change anything about the RTD's affiliation, but I reported it.

44 minutes ago, Nørbæk said:

I think the field in the database says "built/rebuilt", so 2018 is probably ok. Not sure what the game shows, though.

the game shows built/opført  2018 which is wrong, according to the link.

6 hours ago, fred91 said:

the game shows built/opført  2018 which is wrong, according to the link.

Then there isn’t correlation between the database and the game

15 minutes ago, Nørbæk said:

Then there isn’t correlation between the database and the game

It's set as 31/10/2018 in the editor, and the re-build date is empty. So the game is showing the data correctly.
fOWzljE.png

On 27/11/2019 at 20:13, Girafi said:

It's set as 31/10/2018 in the editor, and the re-build date is empty. So the game is showing the data correctly.
fOWzljE.png

As mentioned, in the database it's only one field so we can't distinguish between build and rebuilt.

It seems the game then uses this field as date built, and that the re-build date field in the editor is only meant to be used if the stadium is re-built within the game environment.

Obviously, the database should have two fields to the game can use them correctly (might've happened now as I didn't work on the latter stages of FM20).