Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Denmark] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Denmark here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Denmark should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

1 minute ago, gggggggg said:

Eddi Gomes is missing in the game. He is currently a free agent.

Preaviously played in Esbjerg, FH, Køge and in China

he is in the game, probably you've loaded smaller database for him to be in.

Thomas Gundelund from Vejle Boldklub is a right back in the game. Even though he can play this position, he has been used as a central midfielder for the entire season so far.
He is quite good in the DM spot in FM20, but not too familiar with the CM slot. He never plays as a DM, but every match as a CM.
Just something to consider.

Also I find Mathias Voss' (also Vejle Boldklub) potential a little low. He has made his debut on the first team and have played for the U-19 national team.
Not saying he's a superstar or anything, but a little more remarkable than the average youngster coming through the ranks.
https://vejle-boldklub.dk/mathias-voss-udtaget-til-u18-landsholdet/

Gundelund.PNG

As my first save i took over my local club AGF and immediatedly noticed that Jakob Ankersen and Mustapha Bundu have swapped sides, Bundu has played on the right wing all season while Ankersen has been on the left.

I respect all researchers doing an amazing job - but I would guess that Tochi from Nordsjælland should get a upgrade at first possible chance? Being rated this low must be a mistake.. I know you rate them early - but people working in license-clubs know how high the Danish Federation rates Tochi..

Edited by OFKDrengen

There is an issue with Frank Arnesen's career stats. His 1975/76 season stats are placed between the 83/84 and the 84/85 season stats 

Some players' positions I would like to see changed at Odense Boldklub (OB).

Ramon Leeuwin should not be natural as DR. He is a DC.

Troels Kløve should be better as MC. He played the position last season and this season.

Sander Svendsen should probably not be natural as AMR. He is a striker or some times AML.

Bashkim Kadrii should be a striker, it is years since he was anything else.

Some initial thoughts on brøndby:

Their clubvision does not include "develop youth players" which I think conflicts with Masterclass. Also, I think "play entertaining football" is missing from their club vision (or what would otherwise fit according to the strategy?)

It is of course difficult without the editor, but some of the youth players seem a bit underrated. Anis Ben Slimane is highly rated by Brøndby: https://3point.dk/carsten-v-jensen-om-slimane-han-er-en-interessant-type/ The same is the case with Mathias Kvistgaarden, who is also showcasing this at the danish u18 team https://3point.dk/broendbys-kvistgaarden-dansk-redningsmand/. At least two player seem to be missing from the youth squad, Filip Andersen https://www.transfermarkt.com/filip-andersen/profil/spieler/610435 and Cornelius Allen https://www.transfermarkt.com/cornelius-allen/profil/spieler/666214.

Hi Simon,

Hákon Arnar Haraldsson appears with two different profiles and names in FC Copenhagen U19 (Hákon Arnar and Hákon Arnor).

Viborg:

Christian Sørensen is playing as LB IRL and should be accomplished at this position.

Mads Aaquist is playing as CM IRL and should at least be accomplished at this position.

Sivebæk and Bonde are important players IRL and should not be transfer listed.

Lucas Lund is injured and is not expected back until summer 2020.

Jatta and Kramer are despite their young age star players  at the Viborg team IRL - both of them are underrated.

Dont know if this is the right place to report this but.

Kasper Hjulmand is a free agent in game which is kinda true, but he is confirmed to take control of the Danish National team from the summer 2020 (post european championsship) with Morten Wieghorst as his assistant. 

So he should have "transfer pending" or something,

10 hours ago, Mizta05 said:

Some initial thoughts on brøndby:

Their clubvision does not include "develop youth players" which I think conflicts with Masterclass. Also, I think "play entertaining football" is missing from their club vision (or what would otherwise fit according to the strategy?)

It is of course difficult without the editor, but some of the youth players seem a bit underrated. Anis Ben Slimane is highly rated by Brøndby: https://3point.dk/carsten-v-jensen-om-slimane-han-er-en-interessant-type/ The same is the case with Mathias Kvistgaarden, who is also showcasing this at the danish u18 team https://3point.dk/broendbys-kvistgaarden-dansk-redningsmand/. At least two player seem to be missing from the youth squad, Filip Andersen https://www.transfermarkt.com/filip-andersen/profil/spieler/610435 and Cornelius Allen https://www.transfermarkt.com/cornelius-allen/profil/spieler/666214.

I absolutely agree with this. The club vision, and the ratings of Anis Ben Slimane and Mathias Kvistgaarden. Atleast the potential rating for both is too low.

I watch alot of games with the U17 and U19 squads in Brøndby, and i have to disagree with the ratings for two of the more promising players in Masterclass.

Anis Ben Slimanes technical, passing, dribling and first touch is too low. The lad got impressive technique. Also with his build being 188 cm, he's also a bulky lad, so maybe look at his physical attributes? Atleast strength and jumping
He's signed a 4-year deal, and is expected to move to the first team in January or next summer.

Mathias Kvistgaarden's rating is too low as well. His workrate needs to be high like his aggression, never gives up. He's not slow so should be around 13+. Got good technique, and is a good finisher. Very good endurance.

Both are on their age appropriate national teams.

Also think Roni Arabaci could do with at small upgrade, but more important to fix Anis and Kvistgaarden first. They're just not right at the moment.

Also a minor issue. Jesper Lindstrøm is not 168 cm as listed in the game. He's 181 according to their official website. https://brondby.com/spillere/spillerprofil/?playerid=463156

Tobias Anker from FC Midtjylland is set to be 181 cm in the game. He is actually 194 cm

https://www.transfermarkt.com/tobias-anker/profil/spieler/464597

I also think that his potential is underrated in the game. He recently got a 5-year contract, is set to be moved to the first team soon and is he described as a player with a huge potential.

https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/akademi/lokalt-forankret-talent-forlaenger-med-fc-midtjylland

FC Midtjylland:
- Gustav Isaksen (LW/RW) is way understatted Christian Tue and Casper Tengtstedt are both away on loan, and still far from the first team IRL, where Isaksen already have made the move to the first team, as an super talent for the future, however his stats says otherwise 

Alexander Scholz: His hair colour is completely wrong. he's a medium length black/brownish haired player, however in the match engine he's visualised with short grey "Ravanelli" like hair colour. hideous
Updated: He also appears to be wearing long sleeves AND GLOVES in the middle of the summer.

Home Kit: Normally a flashy black colour. However in the match engine, the kit is produced with an ugly Grey'ish teint to it, far from the original colour, which btw. is correctly shown in the match commentary bar.

aIH5bvg.png

CuzgT9v.jpg

Isaksen.png

Tue.png

Edited by FluffYZeuZ
Photos added + Update to Scholz

Jonas wind is injured and is out for between 7 and 9 months.
he has a partially torn cruciate ligament.

Dame N'doye is injured and is out for 3 months.

Pep biel playing on the right side

22 hours ago, Bigpole said:

he is in the game, probably you've loaded smaller database for him to be in.

Playing with a large database here, and several european contries. Not apperaing in my game either
Could it be, that his last club was in China... so he's unlikely to show up in a game setup with start in Denmark...?

20 hours ago, OFKDrengen said:

I respect all researchers doing an amazing job - but I would guess that Tochi from Nordsjælland should get a upgrade at first possible chance? Being rated this low must be a mistake.. I know you rate them early - but people working in license-clubs know how high the Danish Federation rates Tochi..

For a 16 year old... in my game his stats are beast mode.. i mean.. add 3 years of training to him, and you got a banging 19 year old talent.
image.thumb.png.39ea42d59ccabde8e359e17cd335d4b4.png

2 minutes ago, FluffYZeuZ said:

Playing with a large database here, and several european contries. Not apperaing in my game either
Could it be, that his last club was in China... so he's unlikely to show up in a game setup with start in Denmark...?

that could work

HB Køge in the Danish Nordic Bet Liga has had an average home attendance of about 9500 for a couple of in-game matches now. It was an issue in FM 19 as well.

Last season (in real life) HB Køge had an average home attendance of about 1250, according to my own research.

Jesper Juelsgård (Aahus Gymnastik Forening / AGF) is a left-back in the game, but is always playing as a central defender. Furthermore, under the "General" in the Club page. it says that Jens Stage (FC København / FCK) is a favoured personnel. He once was, but once he joined FCK a year after he had been out saying in an interview that he would never join another club in Superligaen, he was seen as a traitor by the fans, and he even got his apartment burnt down. When AGF played FCK in the Superliga, the fans would go on to sing "Slå nu Stage ihjel" which translates to "Kill Jens Stage". By this convenience, AGF-supporters do NOT see him as a player they like.

FC Midtjylland (Superliga)
Not sure why... but 1 month into the game. 8 of my first team starters/players are currently hunted by Saudi-Arabian clubs.
The club has sold a total of 1 player last spring to a club in that region (Gustav Wikheim), and no others players have ever been linked to that region.  
It puts a massive negative media spin on my players wanting new contracts and/or wanna leave the club. Furthermore, the bids so far have been way below asking price/valued price (Roughly 25-30% of their current value) which shouldn't create a big fuzz of the players wanting to leave, with European competion qualifying rounds to play this seaons.

Thank you for the inputs regarding the Danish data :)

I will go through each post during the weekend, and report the relevant errors to SI.

Status so far of issues reported to SI:

Kasper Hjulmand & Morten Wieghorst unavailable for new jobs (Issue/Defect ID:20206)

Height of Jesper Lindstrøm (Fixed

Height of Tobias Anker (Fixed)

Nils Priisholm joined Frederiksberg Alliancen (Issue/Defect ID: 185739)

Hakon Arnor Haraldsson duplikate player (Fixed)

The salary of 3 younger AC Horsens players needs adjustment (Fixed)

HB Køge average attendance (Issue/Defect ID: 22251) (Fixed)

Salary of Benedikt Axelsson - AaB U19 (Issue/Defect ID: 185760)

Frank Arnesen player history  (Issue/Defect ID: 185956)

Lucas Lund injury (Issue/Defect ID: 186220)

Edited by MS
Data Update

2 hours ago, AndreasdeFeuth said:

Jesper Juelsgård (Aahus Gymnastik Forening / AGF) is a left-back in the game, but is always playing as a central defender. Furthermore, under the "General" in the Club page. it says that Jens Stage (FC København / FCK) is a favoured personnel. He once was, but once he joined FCK a year after he had been out saying in an interview that he would never join another club in Superligaen, he was seen as a traitor by the fans, and he even got his apartment burnt down. When AGF played FCK in the Superliga, the fans would go on to sing "Slå nu Stage ihjel" which translates to "Kill Jens Stage". By this convenience, AGF-supporters do NOT see him as a player they like.

No, idiots did that. REAL fans of AGF still like Jens Stage, and the story of where he came from.

Slagelse has a few players on contract. For instance: Tarik Mourhib, Mathias Andersen, Rasmus Grønne, Christoffer Thrane, Patrick Venzel, Nicklas Venzel and Rasmus Grønne and maybe one or two more on youth contracts. The rest are amateurs like registered here.

On 31/10/2019 at 20:33, JJ2k19 said:

There is an issue with Frank Arnesen's career stats. His 1975/76 season stats are placed between the 83/84 and the 84/85 season stats 

Most likely there’s a wrong join/leave date in this history entry.

Vejle BK

Staff:

Allan Dvinge is listed as an U19-coach, but he is not with Vejle BK anymore after he signed with the Jyllandsserie-side Horsens Freja. https://horsensfreja.dk/allan-dvinge-ny-cheftraener-i-horsens-freja/

Simon Jensby has not been included in the game (as he has been before) - he is currently the mental coach for the U13-U19-sides as well as the transitioning players from U19 to 1st team. https://vejle-boldklub.dk/talent/kontakt-talent/

Players:

Regarding Thomas Gundelund, as mentioned before: he actually made his breakthrough in Vejle BK U17 youth team as a RB - did so well, that the Danish international call-up was as a RB. He still plays as a RB for the U19-national team. However, when he was scouted as a 14-year old from Skive IK he was playing as a COM - this is why he has been used in both positions at Vejle BK. The 1st team has primarily been using him as a CM this season.

Christian Gammelgaard Grøndal - he is listed as a right footed player (which is wrong) - he is a left footed player.

12 hours ago, Guldrasser said:

Benedikt Tristason from AaB U19 earns 135,000 danish kroner a month, (15,500 Pounds). I'm quite sure he doesnt do that in real life

Probably currency isn't set and the database reverts to GBP. 

Never understood why it can't revert to the currency of the actual nation. That would remove issues such as this.

3 hours ago, Graabaek said:

Vejle BK

Staff:

Allan Dvinge is listed as an U19-coach, but he is not with Vejle BK anymore after he signed with the Jyllandsserie-side Horsens Freja. https://horsensfreja.dk/allan-dvinge-ny-cheftraener-i-horsens-freja/

Simon Jensby has not been included in the game (as he has been before) - he is currently the mental coach for the U13-U19-sides as well as the transitioning players from U19 to 1st team. https://vejle-boldklub.dk/talent/kontakt-talent/

Players:

Regarding Thomas Gundelund, as mentioned before: he actually made his breakthrough in Vejle BK U17 youth team as a RB - did so well, that the Danish international call-up was as a RB. He still plays as a RB for the U19-national team. However, when he was scouted as a 14-year old from Skive IK he was playing as a COM - this is why he has been used in both positions at Vejle BK. The 1st team has primarily been using him as a CM this season.

Christian Gammelgaard Grøndal - he is listed as a right footed player (which is wrong) - he is a left footed player.

I have reported the issues regarding Allan Dvinge, Simon Jensby and Christian G. Grøndal to SI.

I will take the remarks regarding the positional rating of Thomas Gundelund into consideration, when doing the winter update. He is currently set to 12 as central midfielder, perhaps 15 would be correct after the performances this fall in the NordicBet liga, and then lower from 15 to 12-13 on the defensive midfield.

Brøndby IF transfer listed players and kinda wrong positioning:

Josip Radosevic is transferlisted from the beginning of the safe, which is weird since he is playing regularly (when fit), and is an important piece of the puzzle for Brøndby in real life. I should not be listed. He or the club is not actively seeking a sale in real life either.

Jesper Lindstrøm is unable to play on the left wing. I know he does not play it regularly for the reserves or in his youth years, but he has only been playing on the left wing for the first team. He does not need to be fully capable to play the left wing position, but he should be at least comfortable. Proof: Transfermarkt.com https://www.transfermarkt.com/jesper-lindstrom/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/513245/saison/2019/wettbewerb/DK1/verein/206 

Hope you will change the database for Brøndby :)

On 02/11/2019 at 09:46, Nørbæk said:

Probably currency isn't set and the database reverts to GBP. 

Never understood why it can't revert to the currency of the actual nation. That would remove issues such as this.

Unfortunately there are many errors in AaBs contract data.

For some reason a lot of the data has been "reset", resulting in errors like this. Contract expiration dates are wrong for almost half the team. We hope to have it fixed for release.

Edited by Hanga

FC Copenhagen:

-Pep Biel plays RM / RW in real life. In FM he plays COM (https://www.transfermarkt.com/pep-biel/profil/spieler/263804). This is pretty annoying as this leaves the club without a viable RM / RW.

-Club vision: "Buy high profile players" - this club vision is impossible to fulfill as no high profile players fitting the boards expectations wants to join the club. I am 1 season in and the board blocks all of the transfers they don't fit the club vision. This is even though i was trying to buy players 3-4 times more expensive than the clubs transfer record. I tried bidding on several players from 25 yrs +, and tried to buy high profile players form the league and the board cancels every single transfer. 

Furthermore buying high profile players is not even a club vision of FC Copenhagen. Usually the club aims to buy players in the start / mid 20s and sell them for profits after a couple of years. For instance Denis Vavro, Robert Skov, Viktor Fischer, Jesse Joronen, Robin Olsen, Victor Nelsson, Jens Stage, Karlo Bartolec are all fairly young and not high profile players the club has bought in recent time.

I hope you will take your time to correct these bugs so i can be able to play with my favorite team. :-)

Edited by lebbaeu

There's a young Icelandic player for FC Kobehnavn who appears twice in the game. His name is Hakan Arnar Harladsson then there's Hakan Arnor. On FCK website I can see Hakan Arnar Harladsson. 

Mikael Anderson of FC Midtjylland hasn't he declared his national team as Iceland?

I started a new game and it shows him as being Danish. On the personal information screen shows he has 1 cap but not sure for which national team.

image.thumb.png.d33f5d51ba9a29b13a348b866ee4e92e.png image.thumb.png.5ace20ea2b6b683394558f5d322f6edb.png

Edited by littledragon84

On 03/11/2019 at 20:36, littledragon84 said:

There's a young Icelandic player for FC Kobehnavn who appears twice in the game. His name is Hakan Arnar Harladsson then there's Hakan Arnor. On FCK website I can see Hakan Arnar Harladsson. 

I have reported this one to SI (Defect 185753), hope there is time enough to fix it (Now fixed :))

Edited by MS
Data Update

1 hour ago, lebbaeu said:

FC Copenhagen:

-Pep Biel plays RM / RW in real life. In FM he plays COM (https://www.transfermarkt.com/pep-biel/profil/spieler/263804). This is pretty annoying as this leaves the club without a viable RM / RW.

-Club vision: "Buy high profile players" - this club vision is impossible to fulfill as no high profile players fitting the boards expectations wants to join the club. I am 1 season in and the board blocks all of the transfers they don't fit the club vision. This is even though i was trying to buy players 3-4 times more expensive than the clubs transfer record. I tried bidding on several players from 25 yrs +, and tried to buy high profile players form the league and the board cancels every single transfer. 

Furthermore buying high profile players is not even a club vision of FC Copenhagen. Usually the club aims to buy players in the start / mid 20s and sell them for profits after a couple of years. For instance Denis Vavro, Robert Skov, Viktor Fischer, Jesse Joronen, Robin Olsen, Victor Nelsson, Jens Stage, Karlo Bartolec are all fairly young and not high profile players the club has bought in recent time.

I hope you will take your time to correct these bugs so i can be able to play with my favorite team. :-)

I have taken a look at this, and asked SI if we can make an adjustment, so the FCK board will be a little less harsh regarding the purchase of new players.

Regarding adjusting positions I will take all remarks into consideration to the winter update.

1 hour ago, littledragon84 said:

Mikael Anderson of FC Midtjylland hasn't he declared his national team as Iceland?

He has chosen Iceland and got his first cap on January 2018 but it was for an unofficial friendly game... He's currently an important player with Iceland U21 but he's still eligible with Denmark until he plays an official game with Iceland  ;)

15 hours ago, Gdj said:

He has chosen Iceland and got his first cap on January 2018 but it was for an unofficial friendly game... He's currently an important player with Iceland U21 but he's still eligible with Denmark until he plays an official game with Iceland  ;)

Excellent thanks for letting me know. Cheers 

On 01/11/2019 at 18:11, MS said:

Thank you for the inputs regarding the Danish data :)

I will go through each post during the weekend, and report the relevant errors to SI.

Status so far of issues reported to SI:

Kasper Hjulmand & Morten Wieghorst unavailable for new jobs (Issue/Defect ID:20206)

Height of Jesper Lindstrøm (Issue/Defect ID: 185734) 

Height of Tobias Anker (Issue/Defect ID: 185735)

Nils Priisholm joined Frederiksberg Alliancen (Issue/Defect ID: 185739)

Hakon Arnor Haraldsson duplikate player (Issue/Defect ID: 185753)

The salary of 3 younger AC Horsens players needs adjustment (Issue/Defect ID: 185754)

HB Køge average attendance (Issue/Defect ID: 22251)

Salary of Benedikt Axelsson - AaB U19 (Issue/Defect ID: 185760)

Frank Arnesen player history  (Issue/Defect ID: 185956)

What about Mohammed Daramy and Pep Biel from FC Copenhagen. Both are also playing right site

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:13, FluffYZeuZ said:

Not sure if this is the place for it.

FC Midtjylland confirmed future transfer for Lasse Vibe from IFK Gøteborg, on January 1st 2020. confirmed on several media, including their own website.

https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/superliga/fc-midtjylland-henter-lasse-vibe

I have reported this one to SI earlier today :) (Fixed)

Edited by MS