[England Premier Division] Data Issues

1 hour ago, Jaydenoren said:

For Palace:

In terms of attributes, there’s no large issues on my end for that, think there’s been a good job on that, maybe Schlupp’s Off The Ball and Work Rate could be higher than 11 and 13 respectively but attributes are the least of my worries.

Biggest issue however is position suitability, Martin Kelly has again been listed as accomplished in centre half and natural at right back when it’s the complete opposite. He’s been playing in centre back for well over a year now. Also Jeffery Schlupp could be atleast accomplished in centre mid as he has played there quite a few times last season. 

Second biggest issue is a small one which is Kouyate is transfer listed which is a bit confusing as he’s an important player for us.

Third and last issue is squad statuses, in my opinion:

Scott Dann: Squad Player → Fringe Player

Chiekhou Kouyaté: Squad Player → Regular Starter

James McArthur: Squad Player → Regular starter

Maximilian Meyer: Regular Starter → Squad player

Connor Wickham: Squad Player → Fringe player

other than that another good job lads

Thanks @Jaydenoren - we've been looking at the positional ratings in conjunction with Hodgson's formation preferences, and will get these issues sorted.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

I appreciate your feedback @OkMarius but I do need more examples / evidence / detail etc to make more informed decisions on some of your points. 'No way Jose' comments aren't particularly helpful or engaging.

Matip / Gomez - difficult one this. I've increased Matip's CA and he's starting to show consistency now for the first time since he's been with us. However both seem to get injured a lot which can disrupt form and I think Gomez can go further into the game hence his PA.

Ox - how many goals has he actually scored with long shots for us?

Thanks for responding - I have to emphasise again that I think you're doing a very good job, I agree that parts of my post was unnessecary. Passion trumps reason sometimes! It's a good point to make that looking at single attributes doesn't tell the whole picture. One can score a lot of headers from having good mental stats as you say.

I agree that Gomez can go further, and should have higher PA than Matip. To me this is a case of "should the game reflect the current reality, or be a mix between current form and the form of the last 3 years"? It's hard to juggle, but I lean more toward that if you show good form for over 6 months (which Matip has done now I believe), that should be reflected in the game. He's our clear first choice IRL, with Klopp even preferring Lovren over Gomez lately. But when I start up a FM20 game, there's no reason not to pick Gomez since he has similar CA, and more room for development. --- Of course, Matip doesn't necessarily need to have his attributes increased. Gomez could have his reduced a bit to reflect him struggling a bit this season.

Ox has barely played for us, but I can remember at least  5 really good long range goals - which is pretty impressive considering how few games he's played. Just recently he's had three beautiful goals from outside the box (2x Genk and 1x Arsenal). Ox said recently that Klopp was urging him to shoot more too. Do we have any other player that we want to shoot outside the box as much as Ox? I see that Salah has 15 in Long shots, but I feel like he's scored fewer long range goals, especially if you take into consideration how many games Salah has played in comparison. Of Salah's first 50 goals, only 3 were outside the box. And one of those was vs an open goal. (https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/335035-mohamed-salah-50-premier-league-goals-stats)

Edited by OkMarius

Having a look at Man United:

GK

- De Gea's kicking seems a bit low this year. While he has been playing a shorter passing game since Solskjaer took over, he's averaged about 7-8 successful long passes/game over the course of his career.

- Sergio Romero's English should be improved.

- Joel Pereira has played over 25 professional games (among various leagues) and is now 22 years old. He should probably have a fixed DET score now.

LB

- Luke Shaw's aggressiveness should be higher to account for the number of stupid/lazy fouls he takes in real life.

CB

- Harry Maguire should maybe have higher professionalism. The guy is a football junkie and has consistently done everything he can to improve his game, considering he's not the most naturally athletic/gifted footballer. His decisions could also be a bit higher.

- Phil Jones's heading seems too high. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a Premier League CB misplace more headers and have them glance off his shoulders/neck than Phil Jones.

- Maybe swap Marcos Rojo's DET and CON attributes? He actually seems pretty determined to win games (as evidenced by his tendency to live up to his name and make rash tackles), but his main weakness aside from his rashness is his tendency to drift out of games IMO.

- Tuanzebe's heading seems low (he averaged over 3 successful aerials/game in the Championship last season) and he should probably have a fixed DET seeing as how he is 22 and has already played 30 games in the Championship.

RB

- Not sure why Dalot's potential is higher than Wan-Bissaka's (aside from maybe the fact that he's one year younger?).

- Wan-Bissaka doesn't seem to be as dynamic in-game as he is in real life.

CM

- Pogba is missing the 'Tries to spin around /take on multiple defenders in the back third' PPM. Maybe lower his decisions attribute? His tackling also seems too high.

- Fred's aggression seems too low. He gets carded pretty frequently IRL. His concentration also seems a bit high, as he's another who tends to drift out of games.

- McTominay's long shots or finishing should be higher. He's been pretty good from the central edge of the box so far this season.

AM

- Andrea Pereira - set pieces, concentration and crossing all seem too high. He regularly loses out set pieces to other squad members (like Young), he drifts out of games and has had little to no impact for United when he's out wide.

- Mata's crossing seems too high. I can't recall him actually crossing the ball so far this season.

- Daniel James seems underrated. His finishing, passing and dribbling all seem too low.

ST

- Martial's work rate should be lower.

Just my opinion.

Edited by cwc1
14 hours ago, tomlcfc said:

Barnes is one of those that I'm talking to Pete about - he is currently a little lower for CA than Albrighton and he deserves an upgrade in one or two areas given he has hit his stride this season. 13/14 strength is rather high for a wide player, mind, but yes 9 is low. I've not changed his profile too much since I had him back from the WBA researcher in January.

Positioning is an attacking stat (I'm pretty sure, anyway) - the defensive equivalent is marking, which I'm pretty sure Wilf is very adept at in-game.

How could Vardy not be winding up opponents? The greatest of all time in that respect! :)

A player's strength isn't really related to their position, Arnautovic has predominantly been a wide player in his career and there's plenty of others like Hulk, Adama, and Bale. Barnes is definitely strong, I'd say he doesn't use his strength as well as she should but that's probably more of an aggression related issue (not that I'd say he's unaggressive just not enough, yet).

To counteract some improvements I've suggested, I'd say Tielemans is a little bit too quick and Maddison isn't quite as good at finishing.

Off the ball is the equivalent attacking stat, isn't it @Pete Sottrel?

29 minutes ago, cwc1 said:

Having a look at Man United:

GK

- De Gea's kicking seems a bit low this year. While he has been playing a shorter passing game since Solskjaer took over, he's averaged about 7-8 successful long passes/game over the course of his career.

The Kicking attribute represents the maximum distance a goalkeeper is able to kick the ball, it has nothing to do with playing style or accuracy.

Just now, Fosse said:

A player's strength isn't really related to their position, Arnautovic has predominantly been a wide player in his career and there's plenty of others like Hulk, Adama, and Bale. Barnes is definitely strong, I'd say he doesn't use his strength as well as she should but that's probably more of an aggression related issue (not that I'd say he's unaggressive just not enough, yet).

To counteract some improvements I've suggested, I'd say Tielemans is a little bit too quick and Maddison isn't quite as good at finishing.

Off the ball is the equivalent attacking stat, isn't it @Pete Sottrel?

You're right @Fosse, my mistake for replying to you having spent three hours writing up an essay!

You make a fair point on Arnautovic and co, but I'm always wary of that deadly mix of pace and strength with wide players that could potentially make them overly potent in the match engine. I spoke with Pete this morning and you'll see in the next database iteration he's had a strength boost, thanks for your help with that.

Now to your very reasonable points on Maddison and Tielemans. Everyone said to watch for Tielemans' lack of pace when he first came in but if you re-watch numerous counter attacks (both offensive and defensive for Leicester), you'll see that Youri either keeps with the attacking force or is often the guy that fills in either side at full-back should Ricardo or Chilwell be caught upfield out of possession. 12 for pace is quite a decent base level for a number of players - it puts him with Ndidi and Choudhury, but a tad less than Praet who has operated in more advanced positions and is the more 'dynamic' of the two.

I perhaps didn't realise Maddison's finishing was that high, but I'm impressed by the numbers he's been getting in the test runs I've been doing (9 goals, 7 goals, 10 goals I think were his returns in my three tests a few weeks back).

Both Tielemans and Maddison are due for some upgrades in other areas just to make sure our midfield is up to scratch as it is in real life.

12 minutes ago, swansongs said:

The Kicking attribute represents the maximum distance a goalkeeper is able to kick the ball, it has nothing to do with playing style or accuracy.

In that case, his Kicking should definitely be higher, as he has no issues kicking the ball 2 thirds of the pitch. Accuracy can be an issue, but that would be reflected in passing, correct?

So far, in the match engine, his long kicks seem to make it only to about the center of the pitch.

Edited by cwc1
32 minutes ago, cwc1 said:

- Daniel James seems underrated. His finishing, passing and dribbling all seem too low.

Dan James was rated based on his performances in the Championship last season, where he had a low conversion rate of chances relative to both his teammates and the league in general, and was to the naked eye wasteful, making up for it with the volume of chances his pace allowed him to create per game. Many of the goals he did score for us were scuffed or straight at the goalkeeper (see the Brentford cup goal). He's never been a regular finisher from inside or outside the box, at any level of football I've watched him play.

He's not a complex, mazy dribbler. He's a straight line, kick and rush player. And neither does he play many difficult or lengthy passes, often choosing to go backwards or try a simple one-two when a direct run or crossing opportunity isn't on. He's developing, but one wicked ball in for Rashford does not a great passer make. His pass success rate for Swansea was decent but unspectacular for a winger, with no great volume of through/key passes

We've had discussions about him but generally the feeling has been that he's rated pretty fairly as a good young PL-standard player (and my highest rated last season) with a couple of standout attributes that can make him extremely effective (top speed, two good feet). There might still be some tweaking by the Man Utd researcher (stamina might need/have already received a boost), but I wouldn't expect much of an upgrade, even if he's United's best player by miles irl :p

3 ore fa, ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

Overall I agree with what you said and I wanted to report it too but I didn't know if those upgrades have been given by italian researchers or everton ones. The attributes of speed and strenght needed a changement and it's ok. I understood they tried to make him look more a ''finisher'' than a ''side attacking player'' (position where he played a lot in the youth teams) but some upgrades (in particular finishing) are really debatable and imo researchers should have gone a little bit slower

I just had the possibility to check some CA and I have to say though that Kean's one is more or less in line with the ones of other talents (hudson-Odoi, Haland, Vinicius Jr..)

Btw Arrizabalaga temperament 19 and controversy 7? If refuse to go out of the pitch and scream against the coach isn't enough, what was he supposed to do to get negative attributes?

Edited by ParanoidBuddha
3 hours ago, Rockywhu said:

Because Everton players always seem to be overrated on the game.

You Also wanna see Almiron having a 13 finish 12 composure 😂 He has no composure whatsoever in front of goal.

Ridiculous 

What you been smoking! We haven't been overrated for years lol!!!

Kean's stats would have been from the Juve researcher, where he played very well for them last year.

13 minutes ago, swansongs said:

Dan James was rated based on his performances in the Championship last season, where he had a low conversion rate of chances relative to both his teammates and the league in general, and was to the naked eye wasteful, making up for it with the volume of chances his pace allowed him to create per game. Many of the goals he did score for us were scuffed or straight at the goalkeeper (see the Brentford cup goal). He's never been a regular finisher from inside or outside the box, at any level of football I've watched him play.

He's not a complex, mazy dribbler. He's a straight line, kick and rush player. And neither does he play many difficult or lengthy passes, often choosing to go backwards or try a simple one-two when a direct run or crossing opportunity isn't on. He's developing, but one wicked ball in for Rashford does not a great passer make. His pass success rate for Swansea was decent but unspectacular for a winger, with no great volume of through/key passes

We've had discussions about him but generally the feeling has been that he's rated pretty fairly as a good young PL-standard player (and my highest rated last season) with a couple of standout attributes that can make him extremely effective (top speed, two good feet). There might still be some tweaking by the Man Utd researcher (stamina might need/have already received a boost), but I wouldn't expect much of an upgrade, even if he's United's best player by miles irl :p

That's fair, and I can understand that at this point his ratings are mostly going to be based on his previous body of work, but he seems like a player who is consistently developing. Does he have a high PA?

And to be fair, McTominay has been United's best player this season ... sobs ...

I can't remember what I set it to (it was a fixed value, not a random range) and don't know what might have changed since, but I tended to consider his leftover potential slightly limited by the fact that he can't get any faster, and he never got that growth spurt I was hoping for. He'll always be more effective at his specific job than his CA suggests as he doesn't waste points on silly things like strength and jumping, as a Cristiano Ronaldo or a Gareth Bale might.

Definitely room to grow, though. Not had much exposure to senior football for his age, so he's a little behind the curve in that respect.

Regarding Norwich:

There's a few position suitability that stand out - Buendia is listed as a natural AMC and an accomplished AMR. I'd argue it should be the other way round, Buendia starts every game for Norwich on the right wing, he likes to drift inside but hasn't featured in the AMC role.

Amadou is listed as competent as a centre back but since joining us he has only played centre back. It's mainly due to injures to our other centre backs but it could be enough to warrant him being an accomplished centre back.

Godfrey appears to be viewed as Defensive Midfielder on the game. He's natural for both DC and DM, however he hasn't played DM since 17/18 season, so it could change to accomplished so the game rates him primarily as a centre back.

Tettey starts the game transfer listed. His stats seem reasonable but I think this may be down to the game classifying Godfrey and Amadou as DM, so he's seen as the 4th choice DM but in reality it's between Tettey and Trybull as Norwich's DM, with Tettey the current first choice.

All the stats look good apart from Stiepermann who seems overrated. He's struggled with the step up to the Prem and has now lost his place in the team. His Long Shots rating of 16 appears high, the same as KDB, Pogba, Ruben Neves and Sigurdsson. Vrancic has a rating of 14 and scored more goals long range shots than Stiepermann last season, 13 or 14 max feels more realistic.

Stiepermann has 15 for passing and vision, the same ratings as Buendia. Buendia stats for last season were 12 assists and 2.4 key passes, this season 4 assists and 2.6 key passes, Stiepermann stats were 6 assists and 1.7 key passes, this season 0 assists and 0.7 key passes. They're not even comparable, therefore Stiepermann passing and vision could be decreased.

Hernandez finished last season with 9 assists, 1.7 key passes, 1.7 dribbles per games, compared to Stiepermann 6 assists, 1.7 key passes and 1.3 dribbles. Hernandez is 14 dribbling, 12 passing and 11 vision compared to Stiepermann's 15 dribbling, 15 passing and 15 vision. So for a player with fewer assists and dribbles, I can't see why Stiepermann is rated higher in those stats. I feel Hernandez dribbling, passing and vision could all be increased, while Stiepermann could be decreased to reflected their stats last season. Hernandez best attribute is possibly his dribbling, so it's a surprise to see it rated less than Steipermann's

One thing I always find strange, and I’m not necessarily saying it’s wrong but seems unlikely to me - why is Virgil van Dijk’s teamwork rating so bad?

Also in previous iterations his temperament has been portrayed as quite volatile but he definitely has not come across that way since he came to Liverpool...

Crystal Palace have their away kits the wrong way around.

Away kit should be black.

Third kit should be white.

-------------------------------------------------

In addition, not sure if it should be reported here, but the title bar colours of Norwich are very difficult to read through as the green colour is too light for the text. Feel the green should be made darker to make it more legiable. Should look more similar to that of FC Nantes.

Similar could be said for Bradford City. The orange/yellow text should be made lighter in the title bar colours as it is difficult to read as it currently is in the beta.

Thanks.

Edited by McClane29

Hi My thought on Tottenham Youth Team 

***Missing player***

U18 team: Yago Santiago, ex Celta Vigo U16. He was not in the first initial intake list due to his work permit.  

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/teams/under-18/players/yago-santiago/

Abilitywise I know it's difficult to rate youth players  So I will just talk about players who I think they are massive underrated.

U18: Luis Binks => CA wise he should be better than any CB in the youth team except  Eyoma and Tanganga (he's also a little bit underrated since he's now good enough to train with the first team). The reason is he is now starting for U23 team and he's regular for England squad since U16 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luis-binks/profil/spieler/471004

U18: J'neill Bennett => He already played for U23 at the end of last season and should be rated higher than Rayan Clarke since Clarke is second choice behind him. This season Bennetts got injured at the beginning. So he didn't play. Now he starts to come back.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jneil-bennett/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/554174

Here the list players who I think underrated or overrated but not as much as two players I mention above

Underrated

U18: Robson, Walcott, Cirkin, Whittaker

U23: Hinds, Bowden, Lyons-Foster, Shashoua, Tanganga

Overrated

U18: Mundle, Cooper, Asante

U23: Oakley-boothe, Tainio, Statham

Thanks

On 31/10/2019 at 17:56, Louisking1992 said:

Hi Guys,

Ive noticed that these staff members have the wrong job titles, Ben is actually our Loan manager. 

2019-10-31_17-52-45.jpg

2019-10-31_17-53-06.jpg

Came here to report this, but already beaten to it. Lucassen is a difficult person to place as his real-life role isn't reflected in the game, but Knapper is the definitive 'loan manager'.

For Everton ( my opinions)

Youth

Anthony Gordon : on verge of 1st team IRL regardless of PA or CA his attributes dont reflect ability

Lewis Gibson : more a Centre half than a full back again looks a liitle undervalued

Ellis Simms: looks like no change from fm 19 needs higher PA range

Senior 

Richarlison : injury prone ...not sure where this comes from. Composure,jumping and finishing look the same as fm 19. player traits runs with ball down left ?

Andre Gomes: shoots from distance very occasionally irl...does attempt long range passes though

Calvert Lewin : Hugs line

Bernard: work rate is a major part of his game I believe should be higher 

Don't know or care about other clubs only focus on mine

Thanks for reading 

Cheers 

17 hours ago, friedrich2 said:

I reviewed Tottenham Hotspur's players, found that some of them are too underrated. This issue lead users can't realize Spurs' tactic in this game.

For example, this photo is a comparison of Porto's player Shoja Nakajima and Spurs' player Heung-Min.

20191102140325_1.thumb.jpg.0ad6406b2e000d5ed02ca4383708ec32.jpg

Although Son showed better impact than Nakajima, most of Nakajima's stats are superior than Son's ones. Also, compare with the other candidates of 2019 Ballon d'Or, Son's CA/PA and pace, acceleration are underrated. (CA/PA: 158/159) (Pace: 15) (Acceleration: 15).

So I request a objective re-research for Spurs' players.

Is there any Spurs' researcher in this topic?

Özil being one of the two team leaders at Arsenal just feels wrong to me. Highly influential sure, but team leader probably not. 

Same with Mustafi. He's not highly influential. Bellerin would have to be highly instead. Also Pepe would have to be in Core Social Group B as well. 

(maybe this is something not related to the DB than I'm sorry for that). 

Edited by gandrasch
20 hours ago, swansongs said:

Muscle is heavier than fat. 

Exactly this. 

Nearly all of 6'2 + players I've come across are at least 80kg. I can't see a player with his build and physique weighing less than 85kg, his body fats will be incredibly low being a top end PL player so 87kg to me makes perfect sense.

18 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Overall I agree with what you said and I wanted to report it too but I didn't know if those upgrades have been given by italian researchers or everton ones. The attributes of speed and strenght needed a changement and it's ok. I understood they tried to make him look more a ''finisher'' than a ''side attacking player'' (position where he played a lot in the youth teams) but some upgrades (in particular finishing) are really debatable and imo researchers should have gone a little bit slower

Absolutely! Hopefully they bring him down for the final database. He's already scoring a lot in my save.

While United are OP overall (Pogba & Martial especially as already mentioned), I genuinely think that McTominay should be changed to a more all-round B2B midfielder than a DM. Currently his good attributes are mainly the defensive ones whereas IRL he has shown good box to box play including neat passing, decent shooting, etc.

Long shots of 8 are far too low, given he's already scored a few belters. Also vision of 9 seems low.

21 hours ago, friedrich2 said:

I reviewed Tottenham Hotspur's players, found that some of them are too underrated. This issue lead users can't realize Spurs' tactic in this game.

For example, this photo is a comparison of Porto's player Shoja Nakajima and Spurs' player Heung-Min.

20191102140325_1.thumb.jpg.0ad6406b2e000d5ed02ca4383708ec32.jpg

Although Son showed better impact than Nakajima, most of Nakajima's stats are superior than Son's ones. Also, compare with the other candidates of 2019 Ballon d'Or, Son's CA/PA and pace, acceleration are underrated. (CA/PA: 158/159) (Pace: 15) (Acceleration: 15).

So I request a objective re-research for Spurs' players.

Despite a record of the last few years consistently outstanding Performances, in this game. abilities of "SON" are not change a little.
Pace and acceleration in particular.....Can you tell me why?  

In a counter-attack, the most dangerous forward's pace ability is only 15?  Come on.... Think about it again.

Edited by jwj0318
19 hours ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

I haven't touched Adrian as I've only seen him a few times, the West Ham AR will have seen him much more than me.

Fabinho - I have increased a number of his attributes already and probably will again at the next data period too

Adrian stats are about right tbh.  I liked him for a while and was a good number 2. Certainly better than what we have now.

1 hour ago, Dorsal said:

James Morris (Southampton U23) has incorrect DOB and should be in U18s. Listed as 26/02/01 when it should be 23/11/01

Can I suggest a review of the entire Southampton U18/U23 database as all the DOBs are inorrect

1 hour ago, Dorsal said:

Can I suggest a review of the entire Southampton U18/U23 database as all the DOBs are incorrect

Can I suggest that rather than post a whine which does not help anyone, why not provide proof which would help?

If player X's dob is incorrect, post what it actually is, with proof. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Gripper said:

Can I suggest that rather than post a whine which does not help anyone, why not provide proof which would help?

If player X's dob is incorrect, post what it actually is, with proof. Thanks.

Here's are two examples, I'm not posting them all...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/benni-smales-braithwaite/profil/spieler/562510 this DOB is correct. On the game you have 06/10/2001

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/james-morris/profil/spieler/610621 this DOB is correct. On the game you have 26/02/2001

Edited by Dorsal
8 minutes ago, iamauser said:

Firmino needs his finishing upping! 13 is way too low. Brewster and Wilson have higher finishing. He has the same as Shaqiri, Origi and Wijnaldum. He deserves at least a 15. 

Why is 13 ‘way too low’? A Finishing rating alone doesn’t determine his scoring prowess! The ME In Alpha has struggled a bit with his unique style of play and he was actually scoring too many. To be constantly reviewed however.

19 hours ago, OkMarius said:

Ox has barely played for us, but I can remember at least  5 really good long range goals - which is pretty impressive considering how few games he's played. Just recently he's had three beautiful goals from outside the box (2x Genk and 1x Arsenal). Ox said recently that Klopp was urging him to shoot more too. Do we have any other player that we want to shoot outside the box as much as Ox? I see that Salah has 15 in Long shots, but I feel like he's scored fewer long range goals, especially if you take into consideration how many games Salah has played in comparison. Of Salah's first 50 goals, only 3 were outside the box. And one of those was vs an open goal. (https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/335035-mohamed-salah-50-premier-league-goals-stats)

Fair point on the Salah comparison

Edited by diddydaddydoddy
44 minutes ago, Dorsal said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/benni-smales-braithwaite/profil/spieler/562510 this DOB is correct. On the game you have 06/10/2001

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/james-morris/profil/spieler/610621 this DOB is correct. On the game you have 26/02/2001

In that case, they won't all be corrected, will they?

1 hour ago, Sutharam[FM_CHAMP] said:

Nicolas Pepe has only 8 in free kick. Did u see his 2 goals in EL? Atleast above 10-12.  I would probably say 15.

A quick check on google shows he has only scored 3 career free kicks including them so may be the basis of the rating.

6 hours ago, Dorsal said:

Thanks very much @Dorsal; got them all.

29 minutes ago, David19827 said:

Billy Gilmour has been a back up option for Chelsea this season, Featuring on the bench in PL games and starting in league cup etc. Should be moved to 1st team.

Gilmour's ratings have been carefully considered.  It is up to the AI manager, in-game, as to whether he is in the Chelsea 1st team squad (or you, if you are playing as Chelsea manager).