Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[England Premier Division] Data Issues

On 17/01/2020 at 15:47, diddydaddydoddy said:

@OkMarius

Wijnaldum / Milner / Hendo - I think all three can and have shown flair but it s always going to be limited with the way that our midfielders play. To be fair I haven't seen Wijnaldum for Holland though. Fair point on his Leadership though.

I think Gini has more flair than the other two, which is one of the reasons why he's also thrived in more offensive positions on the pitch. He does some crazy turns at times, whereas Hendo and Milner are more industrious and predictable.

Another thing with Gini that has to be an error made by a former researcher at one point: He has Arsenal, Man Utd (!), Barcelona and Real Madrid as his favorite clubs. I couldn't find any quote or interview that supports this. I suggest those all be removed.

- Firmino could have Liverpool added as a favorite club, he seems to really enjoy playing here and has a special connection with the fans.

- I've mentioned previously that Milner actually speaks quite a bit of spanish. He only speaks spanish to his kids, and understood the curse words Messi vented towards him in our game vs them. Should at least have adequate mastery of it in the game.

- Jordan Henderson still has 25/100 points as Man Utd fan. Should be removed.

- Joe Gomez is a 100% Arsenal supporter in the game. Maybe he used to be, but I doubt very much he supports our rivals now.

Edit:

Ben Woodburn's mental stats (including determination) could be reduced some. (Most are in the range of 14-15, where I feel 11-12s would be more appropriate). We haven't seen much that indicates that he's a top class professional yet.

Van Dijk's 10 in loyalty is a bit harsh. He was clearly too good for the club he was in, it was his ambition rather than his lack of loyalty that made him attempt to force a move. Though I can see how it can be interpreted differently.

Edited by OkMarius

@Simon Tipple

This came up at the end of my second season.

Phil Foden scored his first goal for Man City in a 3-0 win in the Carabao Cup against Oxford UNITED, not Oxford CITY. Oxford City have never been in the football league so can't be in the Carabao Cup.

Phil Foden first goal.png

16 hours ago, CBush1231 said:

@Simon Tipple

This came up at the end of my second season.

Phil Foden scored his first goal for Man City in a 3-0 win in the Carabao Cup against Oxford UNITED, not Oxford CITY. Oxford City have never been in the football league so can't be in the Carabao Cup.

Phil Foden first goal.png

This was flagged up a few months ago and fixed, cheers.

On 18/01/2020 at 18:52, OkMarius said:

Another thing with Gini that has to be an error made by a former researcher at one point: He has Arsenal, Man Utd (!), Barcelona and Real Madrid as his favorite clubs. I couldn't find any quote or interview that supports this. I suggest those all be removed.

- Jordan Henderson still has 25/100 points as Man Utd fan. Should be removed.

- Joe Gomez is a 100% Arsenal supporter in the game. Maybe he used to be, but I doubt very much he supports our rivals now.

I'd noticed those previously and was in two minds to change them, not doubting the previous researchers intel, but it's uncomfortable seeing them. I'll take the values down.

On 22/01/2020 at 10:57, diddydaddydoddy said:

I'd noticed those previously and was in two minds to change them, not doubting the previous researchers intel, but it's uncomfortable seeing them. I'll take the values down.

Cheers! It's not that important, but still annoying as you say.

Klopp on which of his players could become managers: "The English guys. Milner, Hendo and Lallana. Gini, for sure could do it if he wants it. He also mentions Lovren (multilingual), and Robbo and Trent in the far future. (Source: the new 10 minute video interview with Sky)."

He recently spoke of Gini as the diplomat in the squad, and here Klopp singles him out as someone who "for sure" could become a manager in the future. I think there's a strong case for him being one of our team leaders. Edit: Though Hendo, Milner and Van Dijk should be top 3, Gini shouldn't be too far behind. It was noted in a new article that Gini, rather than our captain, is the one who recieves instructions in games due to his game understanding, and how quickly he can pass on information.

Edited by OkMarius

Dennis Praet is much more steely and less creative than I thought before we signed him. His strength, balance, tackling, marking and positioning (especially this) could do with upgrades. His dribbling is definitely too high at 15.

On 23/01/2020 at 22:54, Fosse said:

Dennis Praet is much more steely and less creative than I thought before we signed him. His strength, balance, tackling, marking and positioning (especially this) could do with upgrades. His dribbling is definitely too high at 15.

He reminds me of Andy King (in the Premier League) quite a bit - he won't score or assist many but he will give you that balance, steel and tempo.

I'm still taking my time with his profile so it will remain the same for the winter update - I think it's important to see a player have a good run against different types of opposition etc. before I shoehorn him into an attribute spread that is significantly different to what he had at Sampdoria.

I have no doubt this will already be on the list of changes for the Winter Update, but surely Gabriel Martinelli shouldn’t have a low fixed PA, he should have a -95 PA. The boy is very clearly going to be a star, 10 goals in 11 starts, he has looked dynamite. 

Along with this, Mason Greenwood should also be upgraded from -9 to -95, don’t let Ole’s idiotic team selections fool you, he is also going to the top. 

Thanks in advance! 

23 hours ago, toby14 said:

I have no doubt this will already be on the list of changes for the Winter Update, but surely Gabriel Martinelli shouldn’t have a low fixed PA, he should have a -95 PA. The boy is very clearly going to be a star, 10 goals in 11 starts, he has looked dynamite. 

Along with this, Mason Greenwood should also be upgraded from -9 to -95, don’t let Ole’s idiotic team selections fool you, he is also going to the top. 

Thanks in advance! 

Martinelli has done very well and is clearly very focused and a hard worker but I haven't seen anything from him yet to suggest that he's going to potentially be one of the best forwards in the world, which a -95 would mean.  There's a lot of hype surrounding him at the moment, which is understandable from Arsenal fans where he has been one of the only bright spots in a very dull season so far, but I'm always careful with going overboard, and a -95 is very much that.

1 hour ago, Dan Ormsby said:

Martinelli has done very well and is clearly very focused and a hard worker but I haven't seen anything from him yet to suggest that he's going to potentially be one of the best forwards in the world, which a -95 would mean.  There's a lot of hype surrounding him at the moment, which is understandable from Arsenal fans where he has been one of the only bright spots in a very dull season so far, but I'm always careful with going overboard, and a -95 is very much that.

Thanks for your response, and fair enough, I understand that. He is certainly worthy of a -9 PA though, wouldn't you agree? 

Would you anticipate the winter update being released at the start of March like last year?  

17 minutes ago, toby14 said:

Thanks for your response, and fair enough, I understand that. He is certainly worthy of a -9 PA though, wouldn't you agree? 

Would you anticipate the winter update being released at the start of March like last year?  

I'll be making some changes to Martinelli before submitting my final file, based on his performances this season.  I think I have now seen enough of him in a first team setting to give him a fixed PA.  I'm afraid I can't reveal dates for any update at this point. 

1 hour ago, Dan Ormsby said:

I'll be making some changes to Martinelli before submitting my final file, based on his performances this season.  I think I have now seen enough of him in a first team setting to give him a fixed PA.  I'm afraid I can't reveal dates for any update at this point. 

Fixed you say! Surely looking at 170+. Excited to see the changes. 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/27/ronaldinho-raves-gabriel-martinelli-compares-arsenal-wonderkid-ronaldo-12129759/

Ronnie isn't wrong ;) 

4 hours ago, toby14 said:

Fixed you say! Surely looking at 170+. Excited to see the changes. 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/27/ronaldinho-raves-gabriel-martinelli-compares-arsenal-wonderkid-ronaldo-12129759/

Ronnie isn't wrong ;) 

He's getting pleny of praise in the media and from the fans - rightly so. His determination, aggression and work rate reminds me of Alexis Sanchez in his prime. I hope those attributes will be increased.

Regarding the PA: I was sceptical about -9 after first few month but now he's really seems like a top prospect. I really hope the new, fixed PA will go above his current PA range. 

Bukayo Saka is not listed as a home grown player even though he's an Arsenal academy graduate and has been at Emirates his entire career. Having taken a look at the editor, I think his days at club/nation are messed up somehow...

He's also been one of our brightest spots this season. Hope you'll acknowledge his very good adaptation to a left wing-back. I'm not saying he's a natural, but he's been even better going forward from that position.

52 minutes ago, josipk said:

Bukayo Saka is not listed as a home grown player even though he's an Arsenal academy graduate and has been at Emirates his entire career. Having taken a look at the editor, I think his days at club/nation are messed up somehow...

He's also been one of our brightest spots this season. Hope you'll acknowledge his very good adaptation to a left wing-back. I'm not saying he's a natural, but he's been even better going forward from that position.

Ive been thinking this for a while but couldn't find the quote which says hes been at arsenal from school age. One of his P.E teachers says he used to lower his level in school so the other kids could compete.

David Weir (2016215) needs his son Jensen (29199549) added to his relationships

On 02/11/2019 at 01:41, Anuth said:

Hi My thought on Tottenham Youth Team 

***Missing player***

U18 team: Yago Santiago, ex Celta Vigo U16. He was not in the first initial intake list due to his work permit.  

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/teams/under-18/players/yago-santiago/

Abilitywise I know it's difficult to rate youth players  So I will just talk about players who I think they are massive underrated.

U18: Luis Binks => CA wise he should be better than any CB in the youth team except  Eyoma and Tanganga (he's also a little bit underrated since he's now good enough to train with the first team). The reason is he is now starting for U23 team and he's regular for England squad since U16 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luis-binks/profil/spieler/471004

U18: J'neill Bennett => He already played for U23 at the end of last season and should be rated higher than Rayan Clarke since Clarke is second choice behind him. This season Bennetts got injured at the beginning. So he didn't play. Now he starts to come back.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jneil-bennett/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/554174

Here the list players who I think underrated or overrated but not as much as two players I mention above

Underrated

U18: Robson, Walcott, Cirkin, Whittaker

U23: Hinds, Bowden, Lyons-Foster, Shashoua, Tanganga

Overrated

U18: Mundle, Cooper, Asante

U23: Oakley-boothe, Tainio, Statham

Thanks

Bump this. Tanganga now plays in senior team (MOTM twice). Cirkin and Bowden are close to senior team (especially Cirkin). So may be second look on their abilities?

And second point: Does Bergwijn (now in Tottenham) are getting an update for team play and dribbling? 

Klopp is at 175 CA and 185 PA in the database atm. As good as that is, I still feel like that's a bit underrated. If any manager these last two years warrants a 190 CA, it's him.

I'll also say again that Lijnders really should be the assistant manager. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who considers Krawietz as our nr.2 now. Lijnders has taken over Buvac's role, and expanded upon it. Seniority shouldn't matter here, one guy is more influental than the other - therefore he should be the assistant manager in the game.

Edited by OkMarius

On 01/02/2020 at 22:35, OkMarius said:

Klopp is at 175 CA and 185 PA in the database atm. As good as that is, I still feel like that's a bit underrated. If any manager these last two years warrants a 190 CA, it's him.

I'll also say again that Lijnders really should be the assistant manager. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who considers Krawietz as our nr.2 now. Lijnders has taken over Buvac's role, and expanded upon it. Seniority shouldn't matter here, one guy is more influental than the other - therefore he should be the assistant manager in the game.

Klopp has had his CA and PA increased.

Re: Lijnders v Krawietz - I'm sitting on the fence a bit with this for now. The main difference between the two is that Lijnders is more involved in 'taking' the training drills (but Klopp/Krawietz/Lijnders are equally involved in what they should be) and Krawietz is more involved in analysing our own performance and that of the opposition which then feeds into the training. Tactically they both seem involved pitchside. 

You're not showing any evidence to back up what you're saying. What are you basing Lijnders being more influential? In what ways has he expanded upon Buvac's role?  The truth is BOTH are no 2's / Assistant Managers, unfortunately FM doesn't cater for that.

7 hours ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

Klopp has had his CA and PA increased.

Re: Lijnders v Krawietz - I'm sitting on the fence a bit with this for now. The main difference between the two is that Lijnders is more involved in 'taking' the training drills (but Klopp/Krawietz/Lijnders are equally involved in what they should be) and Krawietz is more involved in analysing our own performance and that of the opposition which then feeds into the training. Tactically they both seem involved pitchside. 

You're not showing any evidence to back up what you're saying. What are you basing Lijnders being more influential? In what ways has he expanded upon Buvac's role?  The truth is BOTH are no 2's / Assistant Managers, unfortunately FM doesn't cater for that.

Well, I can ask that question back at you. What's your evidence for selecting Krawietz over Lijnders? Since they're both nr. 2's, you simply should pick the one who seems to have most influence/does the most "assistant managery" job. Lijnders fits that better than Krawietz, with Krawietz being the analyst guy, and Lijnders the "extension of Klopp"-guy with him doing coaching, tactics, media etc.

Media involvement is one way Lijnders has expanded on Buvac's role.

I think if Krawietz didn't "go way back" with Klopp, I'd wager his role would be called "chief analyst". Lijnders is the more appropriate choice, and I think nearly everyone agrees with me on this. Would be interesting to hear other people's input here though.

11 minutes ago, OkMarius said:

Well, I can ask that question back at you. What's your evidence for selecting Krawietz over Lijnders? Since they're both nr. 2's, you simply should pick the one who seems to have most influence/does the most "assistant managery" job. Lijnders fits that better than Krawietz, with Krawietz being the analyst guy, and Lijnders the "extension of Klopp"-guy with him doing coaching, tactics, media etc.

Media involvement is one way Lijnders has expanded on Buvac's role.

I think if Krawietz didn't "go way back" with Klopp, I'd wager his role would be called "chief analyst". Lijnders is the more appropriate choice, and I think nearly everyone agrees with me on this. Would be interesting to hear other people's input here though.

I've conversed with you before and I've taken on board points/proof that you've previously given, so I'm not sure why there's a hint of attitude now?!

Krawietz and Buvac were both Assistant Managers, PK was made Assistant Manager after Buvac went on 'garden leave', he also retained that position when Lijnders joined the first team set-up and when he then left too. That track record stacks up if Klopp was ok with him as AM. I have also stated that I'm on the fence however.

I have asked you to give me some proof/evidence as to why you know Lijnders is more influential? In what ways? So I have something tangible to help make decisions with. Lijnders media involvement could well be down to both Krawietz/Buvac's reluctance to engage with the media and Lijnders having a great personality to be in the spotlight but that doesn't mean he is the preferred AM necessarily.

What can I do with 'the most assistant managery job', 'the extension of Klopp', 'his role would be called chief analyst' (I believe Edwards is that), 'nearly everyone agrees with me' - have you done a poll, how do you know this? (I've not seen much discussion of that in here).

With respect that's not evidence or proof or tangible to make an informed decision one way or another on. So moving on - I've proved that I will openly engage and discuss the Liverpool data particularly when people adhere to the opening post as you've done previously. 

56 minutes ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

I've conversed with you before and I've taken on board points/proof that you've previously given, so I'm not sure why there's a hint of attitude now?!

Krawietz and Buvac were both Assistant Managers, PK was made Assistant Manager after Buvac went on 'garden leave', he also retained that position when Lijnders joined the first team set-up and when he then left too. That track record stacks up if Klopp was ok with him as AM. I have also stated that I'm on the fence however.

I have asked you to give me some proof/evidence as to why you know Lijnders is more influential? In what ways? So I have something tangible to help make decisions with. Lijnders media involvement could well be down to both Krawietz/Buvac's reluctance to engage with the media and Lijnders having a great personality to be in the spotlight but that doesn't mean he is the preferred AM necessarily.

What can I do with 'the most assistant managery job', 'the extension of Klopp', 'his role would be called chief analyst' (I believe Edwards is that), 'nearly everyone agrees with me' - have you done a poll, how do you know this? (I've not seen much discussion of that in here).

With respect that's not evidence or proof or tangible to make an informed decision one way or another on. So moving on - I've proved that I will openly engage and discuss the Liverpool data particularly when people adhere to the opening post as you've done previously. 

There was no attitude (or at least no intent of one), my point is just that there simply is no evidence to pick one over the other, so the same question can be asked back at you since you've made a decision to pick one of them. There is no evidence to suggest Krawietz should be the assistant manager in the game, over Lijnders. This is a rare case of having to go with "what feels right". Which of the two seems to be doing the most "assistant managery" job? We know that (from a quick google search that gave several articles from Liverpool echo, among others):

Lijnders: Plans training (creates training excersises based on what the trio wants to do). Works closely with physio-and fitness staff on player availability. Sometimes media work. Has a short meeting with Klopp early morning to go through the day. Then a meeting with Krawietz to make sure opponent specific features are in the training sessions. We also know that he's sometimes "hyped" as Klopp's natural successor. This of course means nothing, but there's a reason it's said of him and not Krawietz.

Krawietz: Analysing work. Shows clips of opponents to both staff and players. Helps plan match training through his findings. "The eye". Very important work overall, but it's all analyst work.

This isn't evidence of anything, but it gives the impression that one of them is more suited to his title than the other. One is in essence an analyst, the other is in essence a head coach (who also does media work, something that's relevant in the game). I guess it depends on how you view the Assistant Manager role in game.

Edited by OkMarius

Brandon Williams' height is incorrect. As someone who wants to manage United, this is an important attribute, as I imagine is the case for many people.  I have attached a screenshot showing his actual height of 1.82m, as well as a picture of him looking down on 1.71m Neal Maupay.

Screenshot 2020-02-04 at 14.33.58.png

williams.jpg

Why is not Carlo Cudicini and Tore André Flo part of Chelseas staff in the game, when they are that in real life? Just check their website. They are two quite iconic players for the club and would be cool to have them as part of my staff.

Regards

On 31/10/2019 at 21:32, Gripper said:

Please do not post false statements like this in here. Wijnaldum's CA (and reputation) is significantly higher than Lallana's, and to say he's "no better" is simply incorrect.

Since when was it a moderators job to decide what opinion somebody has. You may have the in game editor he might noy so he won't know what goes on under the hood.

He was expressing his opinion whether you agree with him or not is your opinion, You have no right as a moderator to question that,

This is an open discussion forum didn't see any foul language etc; 

3 hours ago, Simonmeds said:

Why is not Carlo Cudicini and Tore André Flo part of Chelseas staff in the game, when they are that in real life? Just check their website. They are two quite iconic players for the club and would be cool to have them as part of my staff.

Regards

Their job roles are not in the game.

39 minutes ago, Hazpro said:

Since when was it a moderators job to decide what opinion somebody has. You may have the in game editor he might noy so he won't know what goes on under the hood.

He was expressing his opinion whether you agree with him or not is your opinion, You have no right as a moderator to question that,

Gripper is more than just a moderator...

1 hour ago, Scotty Walds said:

Their job roles are not in the game.

Based on that logic they should remove Paulo Ferreira from the game as well, since he has the same job description.

On 03/02/2020 at 19:41, OkMarius said:

There was no attitude (or at least no intent of one), my point is just that there simply is no evidence to pick one over the other, so the same question can be asked back at you since you've made a decision to pick one of them. There is no evidence to suggest Krawietz should be the assistant manager in the game, over Lijnders. This is a rare case of having to go with "what feels right". Which of the two seems to be doing the most "assistant managery" job? We know that (from a quick google search that gave several articles from Liverpool echo, among others):

Lijnders: Plans training (creates training excersises based on what the trio wants to do). Works closely with physio-and fitness staff on player availability. Sometimes media work. Has a short meeting with Klopp early morning to go through the day. Then a meeting with Krawietz to make sure opponent specific features are in the training sessions. We also know that he's sometimes "hyped" as Klopp's natural successor. This of course means nothing, but there's a reason it's said of him and not Krawietz.

Krawietz: Analysing work. Shows clips of opponents to both staff and players. Helps plan match training through his findings. "The eye". Very important work overall, but it's all analyst work.

This isn't evidence of anything, but it gives the impression that one of them is more suited to his title than the other. One is in essence an analyst, the other is in essence a head coach (who also does media work, something that's relevant in the game). I guess it depends on how you view the Assistant Manager role in game.

You've hit the nail on the head 'there simply is no evidence to pick one over the other' the truth is both are JK's Assistant Managers that have different qualities and skill sets to their role. I have given a number of reasons of why I went for Krawietz including in my last post. He has the longer track record in that role which is a indisputable fact that differentiates between the two.

You keep using the phrase 'assistant managery' without definition and stating 'you know you're in the majority who believe it should be PL' without foundation. That is your opinion but there's no substance to debate with. For instance, Lijnders has been lauded for his media handling and Krawietz keeps away from that responsibility  - so that has substance behind it and therefore is hard to dispute and we are therefore both in agreement. 

When you look at the responsibilities of an Assistant Manager in the game (I'm not at home so don't have a complete list of role) - Tactics, Team Feedback, Opposition Instructions, Data - Krawietz edges it for me. Lijnders edges its with Man Management, Training, Media, Player Development. Its a hard call.

I'll say it again I am on the fence, so if there was something more tangible for me to consider than great and maybe it does very much depend on how you view/use an Assistant Manager in the game. 

5 hours ago, Hazpro said:

Speaking as the Liverpool researcher...

Gripper is not a moderator per se, he's Head EFL Researcher

The opening post clearly states a 3 point plan when posting in this forum which includes evidence/proof if something is wrong. The poster didn't do this and his opinion has no validation, doesn't follow the 'rules of engagement' here, hence the response.

If he had followed the original instructions and posted WHY he thought Lallana and Wijnaldum were on par (and presuming he didn't have the Editor), then I would have corrected him with an explanation.

No foul language was ever indicated.

Edited by diddydaddydoddy

7 hours ago, Hazpro said:

This is an open discussion forum

It's not, it's the bug forum, for database and research bugs.

On 27/01/2020 at 17:44, Dan Ormsby said:

Well deserved, but not something like -95 like you said (at least for now). His composure, work rate, off the ball and pace are all impressive. Appreciate for being able to set a fixed PA for an 18 yo, great job! :thup:

En 27/1/2020 a las 11:44, Dan Ormsby dijo:

Why give a 18yo a fixed pa? It's seems rushed. A -9 should be fine, I think.

14 hours ago, feche said:

Why give a 18yo a fixed pa? It's seems rushed. A -9 should be fine, I think.

He's played over half a season for the first team, making a number of appearances in the Premier League.

9 минут назад, LucasBR сказал:

Any info about it?

silence still

That is news, not a data issue. SI will have seen it and it should be in the data update when it's released. 

So, will we see buffs to Maddison, Tielemans maybe Harvey Barnes for Leicester? 

Tielemans is rather underrated for the job he does, and Maddison is proving to be one of the best in the PL this season at creating chances in his role. 

I think he deserves maybe a little high PA than what he's got currently. 

Also, would like to see Lingard lose a bit of Off the Ball movement and Work rate. He does not tend to press as hard as he used to, nor is his movement any good these days. 

Maybe a buff for Rashford in finishing, but not composure, Off the ball would also be appropriate? 

On the other side, Martial's dribbles are substantially less successful, so 19 dribbling seems a bit excessive to me. 

All subjective, I suppose. But I'm hoping there will be consideration. 

2 hours ago, MatthewS17 said:

So, will we see buffs to Maddison, Tielemans maybe Harvey Barnes for Leicester? 

Tielemans is rather underrated for the job he does, and Maddison is proving to be one of the best in the PL this season at creating chances in his role. 

I think he deserves maybe a little high PA than what he's got currently. 

-

All subjective, I suppose. But I'm hoping there will be consideration. 

Yes, yes, and yes!

As I've said a couple of times in this thread, we boosted all three of those players just before the November datalock but I was remaining tentative in those upgrades until the league table settled down.

There will be significant buffs for all three players in the winter update :thup:

On 07/02/2020 at 11:31, Dan Ormsby said:

He's played over half a season for the first team, making a number of appearances in the Premier League.

Will saka get one too then?

also I did see someone mention that he should be home grown dunno if you commented but here's the evidence

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11836850/saka-is-arsenals-model-student

been at arsenal since 8

also Ozil still no assists from open play, chance creation is not that good either. his regression should be similar to sanchez, their impact on their team's have definitely been similar since signing their contracts. 
I'm mentioning this again because you were adamant that ozils form was because of the previous manager, the performances still aren't backing his worldclass attacking playmaker attributes.

I've also noticed that player regression from researchers tends to be cautious when i players stays with the same team or continues to play at the same level. But in game regression is pretty rapid, is this something you and the development team talk about?
If you guys in the development team dont see much regression with age from professional/ambitious players should that not be reflected in the game?

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 14:18, lbowman6 said:

Carlton Cole is listed as a first team coach in game, he is working with the U18s and Youth sides.

Paul Konchesky & Zavon Hines are also Youth coaches at West Ham.

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/november/27-november/carlton-cole-im-happy-help-next-generation

Paul Konchesky has a dual loans manager/youth coach role at the club

Carlton Cole should be an U18 coach not first team and Zavon Hines is a youth coach

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2020/february/11-february/teaching-next-generation-west-ham-united-academy-coach-paul

Hopefully Kevin Nolan has been re-added to the update...

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2020/february/11-february/kevin-nolan-i-cant-wait-get-stuck

2 hours ago, lbowman6 said:

Ryan Semple is a coach with the Man City U15s, and therefore his role is not in the game.

You've linked to the same article twice, by the way.

Henri Saivet is missing an appearance and goal recordl for Newcastle in 17/18. He played once in the league and scored against West Ham before joining Sivasspor on loan later that year.

On 14/02/2020 at 01:39, azmundo said:

Henri Saivet is missing an appearance and goal recordl for Newcastle in 17/18. He played once in the league and scored against West Ham before joining Sivasspor on loan later that year.

Thanks, @azmundo - that history is in the database, so should be there in-game.

Noni Madueke's full name under Information tab is down as 'Nonso Manueke', which I believe should at least read 'Nonso Madueke', short for Chukwunonso.