Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[England National League - Level 5] Data Issues

8 hours ago, Preveza said:

Tbh, that is a very disappointing reply, especially with a bloke who is meant to wear the FM badge with pride and honor; i certainly hope this is how you dont answer to people in real life. I only state an issue, and you slander my grammar/punctuality 

It was a light-hearted reply. However, i do think the onething you cannot label at SI and FM is theirlack of attention to detail. There are over 500,000 real players in the game. If you'd left off the "LACK of attention to detail once again. Disappointing" part of your post (a totally unneccessary dig at everyone involved in the game), your post would be exactly what is asked for in this forum.

3 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

It was a light-hearted reply. However, i do think the onething you cannot label at SI and FM is theirlack of attention to detail. There are over 500,000 real players in the game. If you'd left off the "LACK of attention to detail once again. Disappointing" part of your post (a totally unneccessary dig at everyone involved in the game), your post would be exactly what is asked for in this forum.

Yeah i could have left out that bit. Anyway love the game mate and not taking away anything from the devs. You all work super hard (y)

1 hour ago, Preveza said:

Yeah i could have left out that bit. Anyway love the game mate and not taking away anything from the devs. You all work super hard (y)

:thup: I'm just a researcher but I've got a small bit of programming history, plenty of software testing experience and now work in IT support, so I get how hard the guys must work all year round to get the game as amazing as it is.

Edited by Scotty Walds

51 minutes ago, Preveza said:

You rightly say you "could have left that out" yet you then go tweet about it to Miles?!?! :seagull:

50 minutes ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

You rightly say you "could have left that out" yet you then go tweet about it to Miles?!?! :seagull:

relax.

20 hours ago, Preveza said:

Thomas richardson is white yet in the game he is like paul pogba . LACK of attention to detail once again. Disappointing

wow mate.png

poor.png

Hi @Preveza,

This isn't a National League issue. It should be posted in the National League South forum thread. Here is the link: 

Thanks,

Jake. 

On 22/11/2019 at 12:18, Jake Laskowski said:

Hi @sammummery,

Thanks for posting, we'll take your suggestions onboard and revisit them in the near future. As it's the mobile version of the game, positions would differ slightly from the full game/database so please take this into consideration.

This is a known issue and will be rectified.

Thanks again,

Jake.

Thank you Jake

I know it ain't major but it is so annoying to keep finding little silly things like this 

It say's Hartlepool's highest position was 2nd in the third division north when it should be league 1

league position.png

Botti Biabi is at Ebbsfleet in the game but signed for Stenhousemuir this week.

The 2 highest placed teams who are not promoted from the National League are supposed to qualify for the Scottish Challenge Cup (along with a Welsh and N. Ireland team).
This does not seem to happen. :-(

On 07/01/2020 at 19:39, ToonPatriot said:

The 2 highest placed teams who are not promoted from the National League are supposed to qualify for the Scottish Challenge Cup (along with a Welsh and N. Ireland team).
This does not seem to happen. :-(

Hi @ToonPatriot,

Could you post this in this forum please and this issue will be looked into.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/495618-england-official-league-specific-issues/

Thanks,

Jake

Stockport County

Festus Arthur - some details to update from an interview he gave to the matchday programme:

DOB: 27/02/2000

Born: Hamburg, Germany (I don't believe he has German nationality though).

Supports: Man City

Height: 6'2"

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-07 at 18.13.51.jpeg

Edited by countyfan52

On 10/01/2020 at 18:25, countyfan52 said:

Stockport County

Festus Arthur - some details to update from an interview he gave to the matchday programme:

DOB: 27/02/2002

Born: Hamburg, Germany (I don't believe he has German nationality though).

Supports: Man City

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-07 at 18.13.51.jpeg

27/2/2000.

Sorry, yep you're right. Typo error there! 

Edited by countyfan52

Stockport County

Dan Cowan

Supports: Liverpool

Source: matchday programme

Screenshot_20200118-110114_Chrome.jpg

Just looking at the data from the new update, a few alterations for Torquay United:

- Manny Duku is no longer at the club after leaving on 7th December (source). He has since joined Hayes & Yeading on 1st January (source).

- Chris Todd is still down as a coach, when he's actually the U18s manager, the U18s team which isn't included either (source)

- Ryan Dickson is on loan at Truro City until the end of the season. Loan started on 31/10 (source). This was originally until January but then extended until the end of the season (source).

- Lucas Covolan is down as having a contract until 2021. Haven't seen anything to indicate he was given a two year deal when he signed so should be until 2020 like the rest of the squad. Covolan could also do with an bump up in ability to at least the same level as Shaun MacDonald as seems he's now the preferred no. 1 of the two at the moment.

- Armani Little should have a contract until 2021 as he's on a two-year deal having signed in the summer (source).

On 03/11/2019 at 09:07, SameCrayfish said:

Aldershot Town FC

In

Jack Powell (Loan - Crawley) - from 12/9/19 until 1/1/20

Max Hunt (Loan - Derby) - from 4/9/19 until 4/1/20

Out

Oliver O'Dwyer (Released) - 1/11/19

Russell Clash (Retired/Career Change) - 14/10/19

Corrections

Ross McNeilly currently in game as coach but is performing head of youth development role.

Thanks, most if not all of these  changes have been implemented into the game now.

Hello,

Cambridge United :

Cambridge's stadium is named Abbey Stadium and not Cambs Glass Stadium.

The ground has reverted to its original name in 2017.

Stockport County

Sam Walker [90013911]

Supports: Manchester United

I'd also add Stockport County as a favourite club of his now. He seems to love it at the club from interviews.

On 13/04/2020 at 15:26, teemy said:

Hello,

Cambridge United :

Cambridge's stadium is named Abbey Stadium and not Cambs Glass Stadium.

The ground has reverted to its original name in 2017.

Cambridge United are in League Two, not the National League.

I noticed Alfie Saunders of Forest Green is in game despite only being 15? - he’s moved to Aldershot today as well with a few others according to there twitter feed.

Dean Holdsworth, Fylde:

Full name: Dean Christopher Holdsworth
History:  delete 2004 Havant & Waterlooville. Seems he played there in 2006 so it's either the 2005/2006 or 2006/2007 season. Details are 6/1
History from Weybridge in 2005/2006 and 2006/2007 is missing app/gls. Seems he played there in 2006 only: 7/5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Holdsworth

On 16/05/2020 at 10:57, Nørbæk said:

Dean Holdsworth, Fylde:

Full name: Dean Christopher Holdsworth
History:  delete 2004 Havant & Waterlooville. Seems he played there in 2006 so it's either the 2005/2006 or 2006/2007 season. Details are 6/1
History from Weybridge in 2005/2006 and 2006/2007 is missing app/gls. Seems he played there in 2006 only: 7/5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Holdsworth

Hi there,

Thanks for posting, Holdsworth had two spells at Havant and Waterlooville, first one beginning in June 2004. We can possibly look into the rest.

Could you show us if Holdsworth is connected to Fylde as well please?

Thanks,

Jake

On 17/05/2020 at 12:46, Jake Laskowski said:

Hi there,

Thanks for posting, Holdsworth had two spells at Havant and Waterlooville, first one beginning in June 2004. We can possibly look into the rest.

Could you show us if Holdsworth is connected to Fylde as well please?

Thanks,

Jake

Thanks. Would be great to get the entries filled :thup: 2004/2005 details seem to be 42/24. I don't think they're filled currently. 2006 (not sure which season) is 6/1, then.

Re. Fylde: They probably just hired him on my game, then, so he's likely not connected. Apologies.

Say hi to Tom for me. Based on your last name, I assume you're related :)

On 12/05/2020 at 17:23, lbowman6 said:

I noticed Alfie Saunders of Forest Green is in game despite only being 15? - he’s moved to Aldershot today as well with a few others according to there twitter feed.

Can you supply evidence of the player being only 15 as I dont believe Alfie is only 15.  He spent last season on loan at Basingstoke Town and I have been told that his date of birth is 16th October 2001 making him 18 years old.

11 hours ago, Wormbo said:

Can you supply evidence of the player being only 15 as I dont believe Alfie is only 15.  He spent last season on loan at Basingstoke Town and I have been told that his date of birth is 16th October 2001 making him 18 years old.

Taken the below screenshot which suggests he is 15 in the official database? 

D84AB494-85B6-420A-831D-F9A65CFCE8A7.png