Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[England National League - Level 5] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to England National League - Level 5 here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for England National League - Level 5 should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Solihull Moors Football Club - Data Corrections (STAFF)

https://www.solihullmoorsfc.co.uk/contact

Head of Youth/Football Development - Myles Cooper ---------- is currently Darren Carter

Head Physio - Steve Hensel -------------- is currently Ben Hancox

Director of Football - N/A (None exist) ------------- is currently Mark Fogarty

Can you please supply dates to all of those changes please, so that we can update the database for the Release version of the game.

Phil Hughes left with Fullarton 15th July- https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/ex-notts-county-boss-jamie-3094368.amp

chris millington appointed - 3rd August https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/sport/football/fc-halifax-town-chris-millington-appointed-as-assistant-manager-1-9913674/amp

joe stead turned up around March time, but no evidence for him or Aaron Scholes

i left Maidenhead in February

Woking FC.

Staff

Tom Keating is not employed by Woking FC and never has been. He is the manager of a gym where the players used to go. That relationship is no longer Chris Jolley is our only FC. Tom is one of my good friends - the fact he is as Irish as they come and not English in any way, shape or form isn't even worth mentioning. 

Players

Ben Gerring & Moussa Diarra's ratings i think are harsh both 2 star fringe players when in fact in real life they are two key players and the first names on the team sheet and have been since they joined. Gerring this season has picked up player of the month in the league and 5 team of the weeks also...

Shaun Donnellan is a DM/CM and can play CB as he has in the past. He is currently on FM a CB and that is the only position he can play...

https://www.wokingfc.co.uk/first-team/profiles/shaun-donnellan/ 

Nathan Collier is down as Woking Vice Captain...he has never worn the armband before. There isn't a named VC at the club but Gerring, Diarra, Hyde, Ross and Kretschmer have all worn the armband when Casey has been injured/banned.

Stockport County

A number of birth dates are incorrect

https://www.transfermarkt.com/connor-dimaio/profil/spieler/264196 Connor Dimaio Jan 28, 1996

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jordan-downing/profil/spieler/636870 Jordan Downing Feb 2, 1998

https://www.transfermarkt.com/elliot-osborne/profil/spieler/466673 Elliot Osborne May 12, 1996

https://www.transfermarkt.com/festus-arthur/profil/spieler/694830 Festus Arthur Feb 27, 2001

These are small changes for most of the players but in Arthur's case, he is actually 2 years younger than his FM age (DOB in game is 26 Feb 1999). Arthur is also a starting player at just 18 (double figures for appearances this season), while Downing, who is rarely involved at senior level and is 20, currently is rated as having greater potential than Arthur, which seems wrong. 

In fact he won the County Player of the Month award for September 2019.

https://twitter.com/StockportCounty/status/1184427523695923200

I would say that Arthur's current ability and potential both need to be improved to reflect that he is a starter in this team.

Aldershot Town FC

In

Jack Powell (Loan - Crawley) - from 12/9/19 until 1/1/20

Max Hunt (Loan - Derby) - from 4/9/19 until 4/1/20

Out

Oliver O'Dwyer (Released) - 1/11/19

Russell Clash (Retired/Career Change) - 14/10/19

Corrections

Ross McNeilly currently in game as coach but is performing head of youth development role.

Chesterfield FC

Away kit not showing in game. I don't think it's licensing as the home kit is in the game. Here is the red Away kit IRL: https://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/news/2019/may/20190501-new-kits-launched/

In

Gervaro Nepomuceno (loan from Oldham for the season)

Player Ratings

Scott Boden's 2.5 star rating seems harsh as he scored 11 goals for Gateshead and then moved to Chesterfield in January and scored a further 10 goals.

Jay Sheridan has been a fairly regular starter and a rating of 1.5 stars should probably be 2.5 star as he has proven that he is dangerous going forward even if his defending can be shaky at times.

Hello, just letting you know that Callum Coyle's details are incorrect. He was born on the 9th of February 1999, which puts him at 20 years old, not 23. He also played for Walsall in the 2015/16 season. Thank you.

5 hours ago, SameCrayfish said:

Aldershot Town FC

In

Out

Corrections

Ross McNeilly currently in game as coach but is performing head of youth development role.

As we keep repeating over and over and over. Year after year.

SHORT-TERM LOANS ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Can you provide proof of the departures please? And of the change of role.

2 hours ago, Bartsimho said:

Chesterfield FC

Away kit not showing in game. I don't think it's licensing as the home kit is in the game. Here is the red Away kit IRL: https://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/news/2019/may/20190501-new-kits-launched/

In

Hi @Bartsimho,

Thanks for posting.

The kit will be down to licensing, it's still a work-in-progress so bear with.

Gervaro is only a short term loan so hasn't been included. 

Thanks,

Jake.

2 hours ago, Bartsimho said:

Chesterfield FC

In

Player Ratings

Scott Boden's 2.5 star rating seems harsh as he scored 11 goals for Gateshead and then moved to Chesterfield in January and scored a further 10 goals.

Jay Sheridan has been a fairly regular starter and a rating of 1.5 stars should probably be 2.5 star as he has proven that he is dangerous going forward even if his defending can be shaky at times.

Short-term loans are not included.

The red away kit is appearing in the game now, so will be there for the Release Version of the database. Which is the one we are working towards.

The highest rating CFC players are probably a bity too high, which means Boden and Sheridan then suffer in comparison. I have made some changes for the release.

9 hours ago, SameCrayfish said:

Aldershot Town FC

In

Out

Corrections

Info passed on. 

Edited by JuniorFboro

23 hours ago, Lukeduale` said:

Hello, just letting you know that Callum Coyle's details are incorrect. He was born on the 9th of February 1999, which puts him at 20 years old, not 23. He also played for Walsall in the 2015/16 season. Thank you.

Hi, would be helpful if you posted which club Callum players for!

I presume this is the Solihull Moors player - we had him on loan at Grantham Town briefly last season.

Thanks.

A few changes/additions I've noticed for Torquay. Hope these are helpful.

Contracts

- Matt Buse has signed a contract (currently in-game as on a non-contract). As he's now started last 9 games could probably use a little ability boost as well. source

Positional

- Connor Lemonheigh-Evans should really be a M/AMC rather than just an MC. He's played in-behind the striker plenty of times, including regularly this season when we've often been playing a 4-4-1-1 formation.

Staff

- Chris Todd is employed in the game as a coach whereas he actually joined as the Under-18s manager. Source

- Phil Osborn is Torquay's goalkeeping coach, instead of Kenny Griffiths (he's playing again at Buckland). He joined during the 2017/18 season according to website.

- Kai Hepworth is the clubs Head of Medical (so I'd guess that translates to Head Physio). He joined on 31/7/19 source

- Louie Birkenshaw is the club's video analyst, so guess would be worth adding as a Data Analyst as one's allowed for the staff. Can't see a join date though he was with the club last season.

- Dr Peter Pollak is the club's doctor (again no date for him).

These are all listed on the Torquay staff profile page.

Edited by TUFCfan
Editing urls

Hi, can you manage teams from step 5-8 in the english league pyramid? If yes, how can you do this as I would like to try and manage a team from one of these leagues?

Thanks

Dan

1 hour ago, Scotty Walds said:

This is not a thread for news, just data errors/discussion.

I think you’ll find other people have put incoming transfers? It is the database section after all?

1 hour ago, Lukecouchman said:

I think you’ll find other people have put incoming transfers? It is the database section after all?

It is a thread for errors in the database. Researchers will keep up to date with news at their clubs.

The National League fixtures are not synced with those in real life. For e.g Currently managing Hartlepool and started my season away at Notts County on 10th August, Hartlepool actually played Sutton Utd at home on 3rd August... the EFL starts on 03/08/19 however National League does not.

Josh Scott is no longer part of Hartlepool United's U18 team and has now signed for Mansfield Town although no official announcement was made.

7 minutes ago, JordanRichardson said:

The National League fixtures are not synced with those in real life. For e.g Currently managing Hartlepool and started my season away at Notts County on 10th August, Hartlepool actually played Sutton Utd at home on 3rd August... the EFL starts on 03/08/19 however National League does not.

Josh Scott is no longer part of Hartlepool United's U18 team and has now signed for Mansfield Town although no official announcement was made.

That probably needs to go in here...

https://community.sigames.com/topic/495618-england-official-league-specific-issues/

Regarding Torquay United, here are a few suggestions. Someone has already posted some reccomendations but I thought I'd just add in my 2 cents:

Gary Johnson: Change his prefered formation to 4-4-2. We've occassionally deviated to a 4-4-1-1 at times, but he's almost exclusively stuck to the 4-4-2 since he's been manager here.

Jamie Reid: He's already got 14 goals this season and has been linked to Championship clubs recently, so I would suggest a bump to his ability. I haven't seen his CA so I can't directly comment on that, but he should be a star player for this level. Increases to his first touch, finishing, composure, determination, heading, technique and anticipation are a must.

Hartlepool's Kenton Richardson is rated better than Peter Kioso, both right-backs at Hartlepool. Kioso played 41 times last season compared to Richardson who played 20 games last season. Kioso is regarded as an important first team player whereas Richardson rarely makes the bench.

Gime Toure is Hartlepool's top scorer and has scored 7 goals for Hartlepool this season, Nicke Kabamba scored 7 times in 16 games last season yet Luke James is rated as Hartlepool's best striker, despite only scoring 5 times in 44 games last season.

Could we have changes made to attributes?

On 03/11/2019 at 09:07, SameCrayfish said:

Aldershot Town FC

In

Out

Corrections

Hi there, 

I am the editor for The Shots. Powell and Hunt were asked to be added to the squad but as they are short term loans, that request wasn’t granted. If they extend longer than the January window, then clearly that may well be looked at again. 
O’Dwyer has been removed and will be seen accordingly in the official release. Russ Clash has been removed but may however still show as in-post for the official release, due to the lateness of when I changed it prior to file upload. 
Ross is Youth Manager as you say at the club but there are only certain job title selections you can make. I will however check this one again but any change won’t occur until the next release, which usually is around Feb/March time. 

Many thanks for your comments.

Stuart

On 01/11/2019 at 11:46, jaxington said:

Stockport County

A number of birth dates are incorrect

https://www.transfermarkt.com/connor-dimaio/profil/spieler/264196 Connor Dimaio Jan 28, 1996

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jordan-downing/profil/spieler/636870 Jordan Downing Feb 2, 1998

https://www.transfermarkt.com/elliot-osborne/profil/spieler/466673 Elliot Osborne May 12, 1996

https://www.transfermarkt.com/festus-arthur/profil/spieler/694830 Festus Arthur Feb 27, 2001

These are small changes for most of the players but in Arthur's case, he is actually 2 years younger than his FM age (DOB in game is 26 Feb 1999). Arthur is also a starting player at just 18 (double figures for appearances this season), while Downing, who is rarely involved at senior level and is 20, currently is rated as having greater potential than Arthur, which seems wrong. 

In fact he won the County Player of the Month award for September 2019.

https://twitter.com/StockportCounty/status/1184427523695923200

I would say that Arthur's current ability and potential both need to be improved to reflect that he is a starter in this team.

Agree on Festus Arthur, he is a first team player now and has been performing well. Would also suggest he needs a decent potential as well, as he is only 18 playing in the first team so can only get better. His reading of the game is very impressive for someone so young, I would suggest the only thing that might hold him back is a lack of pace/acceleration.

And alongside that I agree on Downing, if he was going to make it by now he would have had more appearances. He spent a month on loan at Clitheroe where he played 6 games, and maybe thats going to be more his level.

8 hours ago, anpuerta5 said:

Pete Wild has changed ID from FM19 to FM20

Captura03.PNG

Captura04.PNG

There was a duplicate, so we updated the best profile and deleted the other profile. No idea why you would report this, it is not a data issue. There is one Pete Wild in the database, he's at the correct club, and his details are correct. 

Insert other media.url

hace 2 horas, Gripper dijo:

There was a duplicate, so we updated the best profile and deleted the other profile. No idea why you would report this, it is not a data issue. There is one Pete Wild in the database, he's at the correct club, and his details are correct. 

Insert other media.url 114 B · 0 downloads

I have reported it because the ID has been changed, which means that we have to change the faces we had for the previous ID.

Just started up a new save following the beta update and see that at Stockport County, Jordan Downing, a reserve team player, is on a salary of 2500 quid a week (he was on 200 in the old beta, which was a sensible amount). This is about 20% of the wage budget for a player who wont get a game...and he'll be impossible to loan out or sell with a salary like that.

Has anyone else seen any weird changes like this?

5 minutes ago, jaxington said:

Just started up a new save following the beta update and see that at Stockport County, Jordan Downing, a reserve team player, is on a salary of 2500 quid a week (he was on 200 in the old beta, which was a sensible amount). This is about 20% of the wage budget for a player who wont get a game...and he'll be impossible to loan out or sell with a salary like that.

Has anyone else seen any weird changes like this?

It's an error, clearly. We'll get it updated for the RELEASE database.

Reminder, you are looking at the BETA database and game. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 13:47, erlnil said:

Yeovil town:

Jimmy Dean is missing from the squad.  On loan until January. ( Its not a short loan deal then? )
Adam Smith is missing from the squad. GK - https://www.ytfc.net/teams/first-team/goalkeeper/adam-smith/

We do not include short-term loans.

HARTLEPOOL UTD - ENGLISH NATIONAL LEAGUE

The club badge / crest for Hartlepool United is last seasons anniversary golden crest. We removed the gold this season and is now the traditional white and blue colour.

Please can this be updated?! 

5 hours ago, Chris Sando said:

HARTLEPOOL UTD - ENGLISH NATIONAL LEAGUE

The club badge / crest for Hartlepool United is last seasons anniversary golden crest. We removed the gold this season and is now the traditional white and blue colour.

Please can this be updated?! 

We use the licensed assets (badges, kits, player photos etc) that clubs and leagues send to us. Neither the club nor the National League have sent us any new club crest.

We'll chase this up, but it is too late for the very imminent release of the game.

A couple of things I've noticed in the beta for Stockport County.

Goal keeperDane Smith is no longer here, he joined Abbey Hey ahead of this season:

As you can see from the screenshot he is also 5'9".

The goalkeeper coach is called Karlos Leneghan, rather than Karl (I guess Karlos could be his full name, Karl his more common name?)

https://www.stockportcounty.com/squad/karlos-leneghan/

Tyler Garrett should have number 22.

Edited by countyfan52

One other Stockport County related issue...

Szymon Czubik

Born: Chelmza, Poland - so should probably have Poland as main nationality and English as second nationality

He supports Lech Poznan.

The above were taken from an interview with him in the match day programme.

18 hours ago, Barnetfan said:

Barnet Fc Issue

Okem Chime made his debut for Barnet on Saturday and he is not on the game, can he be added for the next update?

His profile on the website.

https://www.barnetfc.com/teams/academy/under-18s/forward2/okem-chime/

I've added him so he'll be in the next db update (after than Jan transfers).

Hi are you able to post issues with Football Manager Mobile 2020 data in this thread as well i.e does it cover Full, Touch and mobile versions to post info on?

Dover FC: FMM2020

Paul Rooney is not just a centre back but also plays in central midfield (See profile description) he has played central midfield many times in his career

http://www.doverathletic.com/player/paul-rooney/

Josh Passley is a DR/WBR and has never played centre back

Bobby Joe-Taylor Is a left back as well as a winger and has played 20+ games at left back or left wing back this season and 20+ games last season at left back/wing back

http://www.doverathletic.com/player/bobby-joe-taylor/

Roberto Ratti is not a MC and never has been, he is a forward/striker

http://www.doverathletic.com/player/bobby-joe-taylor/

Nassim L'Ghoul (Dribbling should be better, he is one of the best dribblers in English football)  but he is an AMR/C not MR

Jai Reason is an AMC/R not an MRC he plays just behind the strikers

Ricky Modeste is an AMRL/ST not an MRL/ST (He is the same position as Anthony Jeffrey)

Thank you for reading this.

Hi @sammummery,

Thanks for posting, we'll take your suggestions onboard and revisit them in the near future. As it's the mobile version of the game, positions would differ slightly from the full game/database so please take this into consideration.

2 hours ago, sammummery said:

Roberto Ratti is not a MC and never has been, he is a forward/striker

This is a known issue and will be rectified.

Thanks again,

Jake.

Thomas richardson is white yet in the game he is like paul pogba . LACK of attention to detail once again. Disappointing

wow mate.png

poor.png

3 hours ago, Preveza said:

Thomas richardson is white yet in the game he is like paul pogba . LACK of attention to detail once again. Disappointing

Your point about lack of attention to detail might be more valid if you'd capitalised the first letter of his surname - attention to detail and all that :thup:

3 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

Your point about lack of attention to detail might be more valid if you'd capitalised the first letter of his surname - attention to detail and all that :thup:

Tbh, that is a very disappointing reply, especially with a bloke who is meant to wear the FM badge with pride and honor; i certainly hope this is how you dont answer to people in real life. I only state an issue, and you slander my grammar/punctuality 

Edited by Preveza