Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[England National League North – Level 6] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to England National League North – Level 6 here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for England National League North – Level 6 should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Williamson is the gateshead player/manager and i just took over gateshead and he is now a free agaent, and not a player?

I think he should still be a player as in real life he still plays regulary 

This should happen as what i said above, he still plays regulary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for bringing that up, not sure it is a data issue as such but certainly warrants a discussion at SI as very difficult to say in the circumstances that having lost his manager role he would want to continue as a player at the club but maybe you should have the option.

I will certainly look log this for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The database is correct. Williamson is a player/manager.

So, your complaint is that, on appointing yourself as Gateshead manager, he is no longer a player at Gateshead. That is nothing to do with the data, which is correct.

You need to log that as a Feature Request for player/managers to be retained as players. However, can you see how difficult a dressing room would be if a former player/manager was in there whilst his replacement, a new manager, was in place? Hence the player is released.

Have you tried signing him on a free as a player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gripper said:

The database is correct. Williamson is a player/manager.

So, your complaint is that, on appointing yourself as Gateshead manager, he is no longer a player at Gateshead. That is nothing to do with the data, which is correct.

You need to log that as a Feature Request for player/managers to be retained as players. However, can you see how difficult a dressing room would be if a former player/manager was in there whilst his replacement, a new manager, was in place? Hence the player is released.

Have you tried signing him on a free as a player?

Yeh i tried, he wasn't interested, i see your points thought, thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kidderminster Harriers.

Rod Brown is no longer at the club. Only present board member besides the new chairman Richard Lane is Dave Seddon, who I guess who be best listed as Managing Director. More plan to be added by the end of the year.

Brandon Diau has recently signed a professional contract until the end of the season. Russell Penn is safe to say retired from playing & is acting solely as Assistant Manager. He said at the start of the season he "had one boot on & one boot off", & may play if needed, but despite injury problems & previous issues with recruitment due to the pending takeover, he is yet to play a single minute of football or be included amongst the substitutes, which for much of the early part of the season consisted of under 23s & under 19s, who were very rarely used. Such was the state of the squad. In short, I'd be astonished if that changes.

Oli Shenton is the club's Star Player, on loan from Stoke, with four star ability. Previously being a peripheral first team player at Stoke I can sympathise with the rating, however after not tearing up any trees on loan at Wrexham last year, only making a couple of starts & substitute appearances during his present loan spell, I'd say that's a bit excessive to be polite. Though he is a talented player.

There's other things but I'll leave it at that. The effort is appreciated & I can easily use the editor. But as a local & supporter of the club I'm more than available for any queries.

Edited by TWG85
writing error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where this post should be placed, but I've noticed that King's Lynn Town are using their old badge in the base game as opposed to the new one they started using last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few issue's regarding Darlington

- Jamie Holmes is out for 6 months as of August 2019, not 10-12 months as is listed at the start of the game - https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/jamie-holmes-ruled-out-for-six-months

- Both Jarrett Rivers and Jordan Watson should have Alun Armstrong listed as favoured personal, as he's the main reason they moved to Darlington.

On a general note, some of the wages seem to have been reduced a fair bit from the data I've provided you in the research phase? For example David Atkinson was set as being on £600 a week, not £400. Jarrett Rivers has also been dropped from £600 to £400, Jordan Watson has been dropped from £400 to £300 and that's just to name a few. Darlington's playing wage budget is about £8,000 a week and the all of he wages in game currently only add's up to about £7,000 per week.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding Spennymoor, the same issues regarding reduced player wages exist. The weekly playing budget adds up to £8,800 when in truth the clubs alot more than that. Players like Glen Taylor, Adam Boyes and Rob Ramshaw have all reduced vastly wages from the data I've already in the research phase. 

The Brewery Field also doesn't seem to have been updated, the ground capacity (as of the end of September) should now hold 5,000 however the capacity should be reduced until the end of September. The pitch should also been updated as it's now been relayed.

https://spennymoortownfc.co.uk/2018/01/19/brewery-field-developments-set-to-begin/ 

https://spennymoortownfc.co.uk/2019/08/20/york-goes-all-ticket-as-club-provides-ground-project-update/

The club's main sponsorship (Great Annual Savings) fee has also been reduced by a ridiculous amount? In game it's £25,000 over 3 years but in reality it's a lot more than that, hence why i'd set it as £100,000 over 3 years in research. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SamBT said:

Yeh i tried, he wasn't interested, i see your points thought, thank you

 

Hmm, he's probably rated too high to want to go to Gateshead as a player. Or perhaps we wants a player/manager role in game?

 

@DanRolls94 You know your Head Researcher's details. Why not discuss the wages with him over email? 

I am the person who logs all England stadia changes for the edt file. Have you asked Patrick to get the ground improvements looked at? Happy to do that, but you need to provide actual detail.

eg Wembley is 25000 at game start. (15000 seats)
on November 31st, it goes up to 35000 (25000 seats)
On February 31st, it goes up to 40000 (26000s seats) etc.

We need dates and the amended stadium capacity on those dates. Email your HR and he'll pass the details on to me.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DanRolls94 said:

Levi Amantchi is missing from Blyth. He's signed on loan in September until the end of January. 

http://www.blythspartans.com/loan-signing-amantchi-joins-from-chesterfield/

We don't include short-term loans, and that is defined as a short-term loan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gripper said:

We don't include short-term loans, and that is defined as a short-term loan. 

A 5 month loan is now considered short term? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TWG85 said:

Kidderminster Harriers.

Rod Brown is no longer at the club. Only present board member besides the new chairman Richard Lane is Dave Seddon, who I guess who be best listed as Managing Director. More plan to be added by the end of the year.

Brandon Diau has recently signed a professional contract until the end of the season. Russell Penn is safe to say retired from playing & is acting solely as Assistant Manager. He said at the start of the season he "had one boot on & one boot off", & may play if needed, but despite injury problems & previous issues with recruitment due to the pending takeover, he is yet to play a single minute of football or be included amongst the substitutes, which for much of the early part of the season consisted of under 23s & under 19s, who were very rarely used. Such was the state of the squad. In short, I'd be astonished if that changes.

Oli Shenton is the club's Star Player, on loan from Stoke, with four star ability. Previously being a peripheral first team player at Stoke I can sympathise with the rating, however after not tearing up any trees on loan at Wrexham last year, only making a couple of starts & substitute appearances during his present loan spell, I'd say that's a bit excessive to be polite. Though he is a talented player.

There's other things but I'll leave it at that. The effort is appreciated & I can easily use the editor. But as a local & supporter of the club I'm more than available for any queries.

Thanks.

The takeover occurred very recently and the only information coming out at the time was that Lane was the new owner so Lane was added and replaced Colin Gordon in game. I'll be happy to add the new board members as soon as possible (Could you PM me with the new board members please).

The conversation I had with our Kidderminster researcher was that he told us O'Connor and Penn were essentially retired and would unlikely play but would remain active as a player pending an official announcement. Ultimately it gives the player the opportunity to use them as players if necessary in game in an emergency in the game.

Shenton came into the file very late in the day from Stoke and I'd expect Andrew (Kidderminster researcher) will take the opportunity to revise and update his stats in January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Gripper said:

Hmm, he's probably rated too high to want to go to Gateshead as a player. Or perhaps we wants a player/manager role in game?

 

He was just a player last season, became player mnager over the summer but i see the logic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DanRolls94 said:

A 5 month loan is now considered short term? 

Mid-September to early January is not five months, it is three and a half. It is a short-term loan.

Only loans from the August window to the January window are to be included.

The only loans after August 31st to be included are those that are confirmed as being until May 2020.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Toffee Apple said:

Altrincham FC's away kit is grey not purple (that was last year),  it is horrible and not popular but grey nether the less.  Can be seen below:-

https://altrinchamfconlineshop.co.uk/shop?olsPage=products%2Faway-shirt

Thanks.

I've done a lot of work on the Nat Lge North kits, especially in the last week since the database for the beta was taken. The grey kit is now included - I even found the correct number colour for the back of the shirt. That will be available for the RELEASE  version of the game, which is always our main target when it comes to organising the licensed assets for the game.

May I ask: Is the purple kit being used at all as a third kit please? It's hard to tell, and the Nat Lge haven't given us any details of any third kits.

Edited by Gripper
purple kit question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checking in as the Boston researcher. Any issues, please tag me in :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chester Positions:

Simon Grand - should be comfortable at both D(C) and D(L). He is mainly a centre back, where he has played most of his career, he played left back last season.

Jamie Morgan - should be a D(R) rather than D(L). Pretty confident he played as a right back for Nantwich last year.

Matty Hughes - would say he is an AM(C) or ST(C) rather than AM(R).

Anthony Dudley - would say he is an AM(C) or ST(C) rather than AM(R).

I watch every Chester Home game as I'm a season ticket holder. I think these could be made to make it more realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, morgan5556 said:

Also, Anthony Johnson and Bernard Morley are Joint-Managers. Is it possible to change this?

 

FM has never supported joint-managers properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 15:37, morgan5556 said:

Chester Positions:

Simon Grand - should be comfortable at both D(C) and D(L). He is mainly a centre back, where he has played most of his career, he played left back last season.

Jamie Morgan - should be a D(R) rather than D(L). Pretty confident he played as a right back for Nantwich last year.

Matty Hughes - would say he is an AM(C) or ST(C) rather than AM(R).

Anthony Dudley - would say he is an AM(C) or ST(C) rather than AM(R).

I watch every Chester Home game as I'm a season ticket holder. I think these could be made to make it more realistic.

Well spotted on Morgan he did indeed play at right back last season for Nantwich. I'll have a chat to the Chester researcher and see if he agrees we should change his dominant position to right back.

Grand already has an accomplished rating for DL, Hughes is down as a natural Striker, an accomplished AMR and a competent AMC and Dudley is down as a natural SC and AMR and an accomplished AMC. Are you playing the game with attribute masking on? This would explain why the positions are not showing.

As Scott explained we do not currently allow for Joint Managers in game.

Thanks for the feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gingerbread Man said:

Well spotted on Morgan he did indeed play at right back last season for Nantwich. I'll have a chat to the Chester researcher and see if he agrees we should change his dominant position to right back.

Grand already has an accomplished rating for DL, Hughes is down as a natural Striker, an accomplished AMR and a competent AMC and Dudley is down as a natural SC and AMR and an accomplished AMC. Are you playing the game with attribute masking on? This would explain why the positions are not showing.

As Scott explained we do not currently allow for Joint Managers in game.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sadly I haven't got the game at the moment but will be getting it on the 19th. I've got all the information from a friend and posted on his behalf. Can you please explain what it means by accomplished, natural and competent in terms of positioning. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, morgan5556 said:

Can you please explain what it means by accomplished, natural and competent in terms of positioning. Thanks

It's faily self- explanatory. Natural means that is the player's best position (can be more than one). Next rating down is Accomplished (good, but not best), then Competent is where a player doesn't have it listed in their positions, but can play that position when necessary.

Edited by Scotty Walds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

It's faily self- explanatory. Natural means that is the player's best position (can be more than one). Next rating down is Accomplished (good, but not best), then Competent is where a player doesn't have it listed in their positions, but can play that position when necessary.

Is the 'competent' position listed on a player's profile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, morgan5556 said:

Is the 'competent' position listed on a player's profile?

It shows on their pitch "position map", but not in their header. E.g. I have a player who shows as D/M C, but he's competent as DM C as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

It shows on their pitch "position map", but not in their header. E.g. I have a player who shows as D/M C, but he's competent as DM C as well.

Does that show that he is "red" in the position wheel if he is competent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, morgan5556 said:

Does that show that he is "red" in the position wheel if he is competent?

Yes, there are different colours for different levels of competency. From blank (no competency) to red, orange, dark green and bright green.

There is an online manual for 2019:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Farsley

First squad has 3 goalkeepers (official web page):

https://ibb.co/HBGR9nv

Mark Bower in FM20 is retired.

The players: Nathan Turner and Lewis Turner are injured until January 1st, 2020 for "indeterminated injury" ????????? 

The name of he stadium now is The Capital

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, albacete66 said:

The players: Nathan Turner and Lewis Turner are injured until January 1st, 2020 for "indeterminated injury" ????????? 

 

 

They are both currently out injured with ruptured patella tendon's: https://www.chesterstandard.co.uk/chester_fc/17850731.lewis-turner-time-chester-ambitions-league-rivals-farsley-celtic/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, albacete66 said:

Hi,

Farsley

First squad has 3 goalkeepers (official web page):

https://ibb.co/HBGR9nv

Mark Bower in FM20 is retired.

The players: Nathan Turner and Lewis Turner are injured until January 1st, 2020 for "indeterminated injury" ????????? 

The name of he stadium now is The Capital

Regards.

When did Bower retire, please? What's he doing now?
N Turner - when was he injured please? What injury has he got?
L Turner - when was he injured please? When injury he has got?

We do not change stadium names for sponsorship reasons unless the league license insists upon it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, albacete66 said:

Hi,

Farsley

First squad has 3 goalkeepers (official web page):

https://ibb.co/HBGR9nv

Mark Bower in FM20 is retired.

The players: Nathan Turner and Lewis Turner are injured until January 1st, 2020 for "indeterminated injury" ????????? 

The name of he stadium now is The Capital

Regards.

Hi,

Firstly it's great that you are playing as Farsley and to have some feedback on the club.

Regarding Bower, the Mark Bower in FM20 is not the same one who is at Farsley, he's the manager of Bradford Park Avenue. The Bower who is at Farsley is a goalkeeper who also hails from Yorkshire. I did not add Bower to FM20 as I was unable to source any reliable information on his age. He's described as either an "Experienced" or "Veteran" keeper and has played the majority of his non league career at Step 5 or below. I would put his age based on his picture on the Farsley website as in his mid 40s, and as he's not even featured on the bench this season and only played once last as a sub it would not be sensible to add someone so old as a player who does not feature and with so little information on him.

The stadium name (It's The Citadel, not The Capital) as @Gripper says we do not change stadia names for sponsorship purposes and I could not be 100% that it wasn't due to this. Having said that I think there is definitely a case for changing it as it would appear to be a genuine name change in line with the change of kit and badge (A very unpopular one as well amongst Farsley fans!).

The Turner brothers injuries are one of the enduring mysteries of this season. I set both with undisclosed injuries as they were clearly injured but I did not know what the injuries were. @Timma has found an article that clears this up. The article describes them as suffering from a "Ruptured Patella Tendon" (Lewis) and a "Similar Injury" (Nathan).

Whilst not exactly definitive it looks like Damaged Cruciate Ligaments is the closest injury we have for these in terms of description and recovery time.

Thanks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 19 minutos, Gingerbread Man dijo:

Hi,

Firstly it's great that you are playing as Farsley and to have some feedback on the club.

Regarding Bower, the Mark Bower in FM20 is not the same one who is at Farsley, he's the manager of Bradford Park Avenue. The Bower who is at Farsley is a goalkeeper who also hails from Yorkshire. I did not add Bower to FM20 as I was unable to source any reliable information on his age. He's described as either an "Experienced" or "Veteran" keeper and has played the majority of his non league career at Step 5 or below. I would put his age based on his picture on the Farsley website as in his mid 40s, and as he's not even featured on the bench this season and only played once last as a sub it would not be sensible to add someone so old as a player who does not feature and with so little information on him.

The stadium name (It's The Citadel, not The Capital) as @Gripper says we do not change stadia names for sponsorship purposes and I could not be 100% that it wasn't due to this. Having said that I think there is definitely a case for changing it as it would appear to be a genuine name change in line with the change of kit and badge (A very unpopular one as well amongst Farsley fans!).

The Turner brothers injuries are one of the enduring mysteries of this season. I set both with undisclosed injuries as they were clearly injured but I did not know what the injuries were. @Timma has found an article that clears this up. The article describes them as suffering from a "Ruptured Patella Tendon" (Lewis) and a "Similar Injury" (Nathan).

Whilst not exactly definitive it looks like Damaged Cruciate Ligaments is the closest injury we have for these in terms of description and recovery time.

Thanks.

 

 

Sorry for the "ugly" mistake with the name of the stadium I know the name is The Citadel, but I don't know why i wrote The Capital.

Thanks for the clarifications. Best regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Afternoon, just checking in on here as the Guiseley AFC researcher. If anyone has any issues or queries with anything related to Guiseley, let me know!

 

One thing I've spotted is that youth team striker Keiron Ceesay is on £300pw, which makes him the third highest paid player at the club on the game. Not sure how I've managed to end up giving him that, when in reality he'll be on much less than that, likely to be more in line with other youth team players. 

On the Transfer History page, Hamza Bencherif, Gabriel Johnson, Lloyd Allinson and Aram Soleman are all listed as Undisclosed, when they were all free transfers. 

Also, the pitch condition at the start of a save on 24th June 2019, is down as being Poor when it should be at least Very Good. 

Thanks.

Edited by Chris1803
Adding info about Undisclosed transfers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2019 at 09:14, Werrett said:

Not sure where this post should be placed, but I've noticed that King's Lynn Town are using their old badge in the base game as opposed to the new one they started using last season.

Came in to post this as well - it's such a gorgeous badge too. Is this just an oversight as they are playable again?

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/kings-lynn-town/king-s-lynn-town-unveil-new-club-badge-1-5041605

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, george_nufc said:

Dylan McGlade has just signed for Blyth Spartans from Bray Wanderers.

Not sure if this is relevant as he may have already been added, but just posting in case it's been missed.

http://www.blythspartans.com/arrival-mcglade-returns-to-blyth-spartans/

This is news, not an error. "just posting in case it's been missed" is not a reason to post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

This is news, not an error. "just posting in case it's been missed" is not a reason to post.

This thread is for "Data Issues" - surely this is the right place for George to post that, if he's not an official researcher with email links to the head NLN researcher?

George is preventing a potential issue in the Database, in that Dylan McGlade wouldn't be at Blyth Spartans in the Data if nobody had mentioned it. 

Edited by Chris1803

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chris1803 said:

This thread is for "Data Issues" - surely this is the right place for George to post that, if he's not an official researcher with email links to the head NLN researcher?

George is preventing a potential issue in the Database, in that Dylan McGlade wouldn't be at Blyth Spartans in the Data if nobody had mentioned it. 

Why would the Blyth researcher (or even the Conference North head researcher) miss a player signing? It's not a data issue, if the player wasn't already signed when the data was released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're aware that not every club at this level does have a designated researcher, right? And that it's possible at this extremely busy period for head researchers to accidentally miss something. We're all human and make mistakes. 

He's actually a pretty good player for this level so he would be greatly missed by those managing Blyth in FM20 if he weren't in the database when the full game goes live. 

My main issue was the clear (and needless) attitude that came across in your post when all someone is trying to do is help out and flag up a potential issue. As club researchers we should welcome some assistance from others, not get moody and belittle them on a public forum. 

 

Edited by Chris1803

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam Connell is missing from Darlington, he's signed on loan from South Shields until the end of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2019 at 21:49, TWG85 said:

Kidderminster Harriers.

Rod Brown is no longer at the club. Only present board member besides the new chairman Richard Lane is Dave Seddon, who I guess who be best listed as Managing Director. More plan to be added by the end of the year.

Brandon Diau has recently signed a professional contract until the end of the season. Russell Penn is safe to say retired from playing & is acting solely as Assistant Manager. He said at the start of the season he "had one boot on & one boot off", & may play if needed, but despite injury problems & previous issues with recruitment due to the pending takeover, he is yet to play a single minute of football or be included amongst the substitutes, which for much of the early part of the season consisted of under 23s & under 19s, who were very rarely used. Such was the state of the squad. In short, I'd be astonished if that changes.

Oli Shenton is the club's Star Player, on loan from Stoke, with four star ability. Previously being a peripheral first team player at Stoke I can sympathise with the rating, however after not tearing up any trees on loan at Wrexham last year, only making a couple of starts & substitute appearances during his present loan spell, I'd say that's a bit excessive to be polite. Though he is a talented player.

There's other things but I'll leave it at that. The effort is appreciated & I can easily use the editor. But as a local & supporter of the club I'm more than available for any queries.

Has it been updated yet? this is going to be my main save once the games drops. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2019 at 10:53, CityAndColour said:

Came in to post this as well - it's such a gorgeous badge too. Is this just an oversight as they are playable again?

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/kings-lynn-town/king-s-lynn-town-unveil-new-club-badge-1-5041605

Also came to post about this - as a Lynn fan it's bit gutting to see them stuck with a badge they haven't used in 9 years upon their return to a playable league!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Toby H said:

King's Lynn Town's badge is incorrect.

That's been fixed for the official release of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sponsorship in all the lower divisions appears to be way out. In National League North, Chester are receiving £400k per year where the maximum in the league above is only around half of that. I highly doubt they receive this sum in real life. Could it be representative of a sponsor owning the ground or something like that? And then they have to pay exorbitant rates to balance it out?

Also it seems to be too easy to make money. I'm at the end of my first season with Curzon Ashton and, after spending most of the season spending around £5.5k per week on wages (budget was only £3.8k) I have made nearly £200k due to gate receipts and didn't have an amazing cup run.

Doesn't mean the board will spend more on wages of course....

image.png.93f8785bac311d644fd9626bf4197983.png

Edited by Caning the Days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, after winning the National League North, and having plenty of money in the bank, I have not been able to sign a single player to a new contract for next season. If they will even negotiate, they want circa £900 per week when they are currently on £200 (my board will ont agree to offer above £275). This may be realistic with some of the best players, but surely just one player would want to stay, especially the older ones (I have two 34yr olds who won't even negotiate).

I didn't play last years version in the lower english Leagues as I had a long career save in the Welsh league, so I don't know if this was an existing problem, but it seems the lower leagues have been completey neglected for realism, when a few years ago they were great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...