[France] Data Issues

Hi,

LOSC and USL Dunkerque are rivals ingame but in reality they played friendly match each year:

https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/611301/article/2019-07-09/le-losc-recoit-dunkerque-en-match-de-preparation-suivez-notre-direct      2019

http://www.madeindogues.com/infos/article-video-les-images-de-losc-dunkerque-238662.html         2018

https://www.losc.fr/losc-tv/losc-dunkerque-le-choc-de-franck-béria     2000

Thanks

Edited by Varera
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 31/01/2020 at 22:04, Varera said:

Thanks for the report @Varera

I'll check with the licensing team, it might fall under license. I see the point, it's fair. We already as spotted a couple in various clubs that might need an update.

I can't promise anything at the moment. If we are blocked by licensing, nothing I would be able to do. But if not doable for this cycle, doesn't mean never doable. Let's see. Thanks for the input.

Best regards

On 01/02/2020 at 19:40, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Some info for new Stade de Reims player Kaj Sierhuis (born Athene, 27 april 1998) that you can add in the editor.

Joined Ajax youthacademy since 01-07-2009 and made his professional debut on 25 july 2018 for Ajax against Sturm Graz in the UEFA Champions League Qualifying game.

Cheers.

@Reddiablo Agreed that they are accurate?

On 11/02/2020 at 12:50, Nabu said:

Hey guys,

Serhou Guirassy from Amiens is listed from Cote d'Ivoire whereas he has Guinean parents.

Source https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serhou_Guirassy

Cheers guys. I'm new to this game since this year and I love it :)

Screen Shot 02-11-20 at 12.48 PM.PNG

Thanks for the spot @Nabu. We appreciate you create an account and dedicate your first post to raise it!

Welcome into the community, glad you enjoy the game!

Regards

On 31/01/2020 at 23:04, Varera said:

Apologies as you didn't get a reply, I was sure you did.

Not sure it could be achievable for this patch, under review. If not now, will be implemented as soon as possible.

Regards

Neymar spent all summer trying to force a move out of PSG and go back to Barcelona but in the game he has no intention of going there when I make a bid. Can it be fixed?

I'd like to check wages of few players from lower leagues - 

Ralph Kottoy (US Granville) - his wages 4,300 per week, team's average is below 1000.

Anthony Le Tallec (Annecy) - his wages 3,600 per week, team's average is below 800

Anthony Marin (US Marseille) - his wages 2,100 per week, teams average is around 300

Jeremy Clement (Bourgoin-Jallieu) - his wages 1,400 per week, rest of the team is around 300

Rafael Dias (Besancon) - his wages 2,000 per week, rest of the team is below 500

Paul Alo'o (Amneville) - his wages 1,400 per week, rest of the team is below 400

Henri Bienvenu (Metropole Troyenne) - his wages 1,500 per week, rest of the team is below 300

Anthony M'fa (US Sarre-Union) - his wages 1,400 per week, rest of the team is below 500

Jean-Christophe Bouet (Aviron Bayonnais) - his wages 1,300 per week, rest of the team is below 500

Sacha Clemence (Cap-Ferret) - his wages 1,300 per week, rest of the team is below 300

Geoffrey Dernis (RCO Agde) - his wages 1,300 per week, rest of the team is below 400 

Yann Kerboriou (Aubervillers) - his wages 1,300 per week, rest of the team is below 400

Charles Itandje (Versailles) - his wages 1,400 per week, rest of the team is below 450

Hamed Coulibaly (Voltigeurs) his wages 1,000 per week, rest of the team is below 400

Eric Mouloungui (Villefranche Saint-Jean Beaulieu FC) - his wages 1,100 per week, rest of the team is below 400

On 16/02/2020 at 00:54, Nil14 said:

Neymar spent all summer trying to force a move out of PSG and go back to Barcelona but in the game he has no intention of going there when I make a bid. Can it be fixed?

Hello @Nil14

He was also told all summer long to be in touch with Barcelona's rival, R. Madrid. :) 

I've checked the db now, he's Barcelona in his favourite clubs already. Maybe is not interested due to his wages-length/ club performances ingame? Could you please raise it in the transfer forum instead? The coders would come back to us if required.

Thanks

Best regards

Il y a 11 heures, lbowman6 a dit :

His personal Instagram account from 2 days ago suggests he is still very much working there?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8qujrFog4g0eC2wnBERhclV0k8l3qWuZmLi6w0/?igshid=1t60t0bf8ab3i

Hello @lbowman6

Sorry for the mistake.

He was fired from this role but yes he is still at the club.

He works for the reserve now but he doesn't play anymore.

Thank you for the report, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

17 hours ago, lembergman said:

Thanks @lembergman.

Be careful, Transfermarkt is not always a trustable source. We don't have db anymore for this cycle, so this one would have to be reviewed when possible. Keep posting though, the thread is also a good source during updates.

Regards.

On 19/02/2020 at 12:28, AlienIR said:

Hello @Nil14

He was also told all summer long to be in touch with Barcelona's rival, R. Madrid. :) 

I've checked the db now, he's Barcelona in his favourite clubs already. Maybe is not interested due to his wages-length/ club performances ingame? Could you please raise it in the transfer forum instead? The coders would come back to us if required.

Thanks

Best regards

I raised it there, no response at the moment. I think it is because he is on Barcelona's disliked players. In FM19 I couldn't sign him either because he didn't want to try to change the supporters mind. Club performances are very good, what would "wages-lenght" refer to?

On 22/01/2020 at 12:34, AlienIR said:

Hello @Big Mat,

There has been no database update from the release of the game. :) As said also, Dynamics changes I'm not sure that this is something achievable from db changes.

No change so far but that's simply the usual FM database updates flow. The work on the winter patch is currently going on.

I hope the feedback helps, regards.

Hello I have been waiting this winter update so long hoping this issue would be solved but unfortunately this is not the case...

Could you please ask how we can adjust dynamics in the game? Through editor or whatever?

Mandanda cannot be at the bottom of the Dynamics pyramid.

By the way, could you tell me which OM players have been updated?

Thanks in advance!

Big Mat

5 minutes ago, Big Mat said:

Hello I have been waiting this winter update so long hoping this issue would be solved but unfortunately this is not the case...

Could you please ask how we can adjust dynamics in the game? Through editor or whatever?

Mandanda cannot be at the bottom of the Dynamics pyramid.

By the way, could you tell me which OM players have been updated?

Thanks in advance!

Big Mat

Hello @Big Mat,

Sorry to read that.

Can you report it as a gameplay bug then? I mean, there have been some tweaks around players' leadership as I thought it would help (eg Mandanda is the 2nd highest leadership in the team ;) ).   I really don't think it's a data issue anymore and I agree that Mandanda should be an influent player, so please raise into the gameplay bugs forum. Then somebody might provides you a better feedback on how it works behind the hood/ or simply check why is that thing happening.

OM update, afraid it's not an information that I can provide... but Marseille should perform a bit better after this patch.

Hope it helps

Regards

Started a Marseille save.

Really surprised the derby against OL is not considered a derby in game. 

Would have thought this is quite a big game? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choc_des_Olympiques It certainly means more to the Marseille fans than the game vs Montpellier, which is considered a derby. I was at the game at the Velodrome in November and it was our biggest attendance ever. 

1 hour ago, Travis Bickle said:

Started a Marseille save.

Really surprised the derby against OL is not considered a derby in game. 

Would have thought this is quite a big game? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choc_des_Olympiques It certainly means more to the Marseille fans than the game vs Montpellier, which is considered a derby. I was at the game at the Velodrome in November and it was our biggest attendance ever. 

Hello @Travis Bickle,

I need more feedback clarification about what you mean please. A screenshot might help please.

I've checked the db , Marseille preferences. OL is set as a Competitive rival 18, 2 highest rating behind PSG ( rating 20, but I think we both agreed that it should be so, shouldn't it). Monptellier is set as a Local Rival with a rating of 17 ( which I agree could be a bit tweaked for a future version).

Are you talking about the 'Derbies' themselves?  Because if so, it's not something , the French team is allowed to change with no concertation as there are also some licensing behind it (in 2016 eg we have been asked to remove a couple/ rename a couple) . If you refer to it, I'd be more than happy to get something logged, but it doesn't mean that it would be achievable/ when it could be achieved.

We all agree that if would be nice to have if doable/ agreed though. 

Thanks for pointing it out though, just clarify a bit so we can state what the next steps would be.

Cheers

5 minutes ago, AlienIR said:

Hello @Travis Bickle,

I need more feedback clarification about what you mean please. A screenshot might help please.

I've check the db , Marseille preference. OL is set as a Competitive rival 18, 2 highest rating behind PSG ( rating 20, but I think we both agreed that it should be so, shouldn't it). Monptellier is set as a Local Rival with a rating of 17 ( which I agree could be a bit tweaked for a future version).

Are you talking about the 'Derbies' themselves?  Because if so, it's not something , the French team is allowed to change with no concertation as there are also some licensing behind it (in 2016 eg we have been asked to remove a couple/ rename a couple) . If you refer to it, I'd be more than happy to get something logged, but it doesn't mean that it would be achievable/ when it could be achieved.

Thanks for pointing it out though, just clarify a bit so we can state what the next steps would be.

Cheers

Hello @AlienIR

Thank you for the response. I must say I am enjoying the French database in general.

Your explanation clears things up for me. OL are indeed a Competitive rival in my save. I was curious as to why under 'Derbies' the game vs OL is not listed, as I'd consider the derby between OL and OM to be very important. If it is a licensing issue then it makes sense. 

(P.S I made a mistake, the two derbies Marseille have set are vs PSG and Nice, which make sense, I was just curious why OL are not there as well). 

As a secondary note, under team hierarchy I noticed that Mandanda was at the bottom, whereas Valére Germain was considered one of the three most influential players with Payet and Thauvin. This is a little weird for me. I think someone else has mentioned it too. 

Edited by Travis Bickle
17 hours ago, Nil14 said:

I raised it there, no response at the moment. I think it is because he is on Barcelona's disliked players. In FM19 I couldn't sign him either because he didn't want to try to change the supporters mind. Club performances are very good, what would "wages-lenght" refer to?

Don't worry, feedback can be slower but posts get attention there. Thanks for raising it as well there.

I can't answer your question as it's a gameplay side/ code, that's why I've asked you to raise it there so expert people may help you. 

1 minute ago, Travis Bickle said:

Hello @AlienIR

Thank you for the response. I must say I am enjoying the French database in general.

Your explanation clears things up for me. OL are indeed a Competitive rival in my save. I was curious as to why under 'Derbies' the game vs OL is not listed, as I'd consider the derby between OL and OM to be very important. If it is a licensing issue then it makes sense. 

(P.S I made a mistake, the two derbies Marseille have set are vs PSG and Nice, which make sense, I was just curious why OL are not there as well). 

As a secondary note, under team hierarchy I noticed that Mandanda was at the bottom, whereas Valére Germain was considered one of the three most influential players with Payet and Thauvin. This is a little weird for me. I think someone else has mentioned it too. 

No worries @Travis Bickle, my pleasure. Glad you enjoy the db in general. Glad also you point that kind of issue, it also means the db quality is ok. 

Having license around doesn't mean there won't be a change. I simply need to make sure I don't break anything and work in concertation with the people in charge of that aspect in SI. It's just a different process.  As said, I agree, if we could have it that would make sense.

Don't expect a change for this cycle to be honest, it's way too late for this cycle to review them.  But it doesn't mean it won't. I can't also provide a schedule on when it would be fixed. Hopefully asap. At all, this thread would be kept under attention when we would start the future release so I'm glad we use it to gather some feeback.

Mandanda/ Germain issue. Raised above by @Big Mat. Db side, we do have Mandanda above Germain in term of Leadership/ CA. But this is controlled also by some code (eg we don't have a db setting to say = this guy is influent and so on). Please raise it in the gameplay section so people may review what impacts. It's above my knowledge to be complete ( and not something I might fix). 

Hope the feedback helps

Regards

6 minutes ago, AlienIR said:

No worries @Travis Bickle, my pleasure. Glad you enjoy the db in general. Glad also you point that kind of issue, it also means the db quality is ok. 

Having license around doesn't mean there won't be a change. I simply need to make sure I don't break anything and work in concertation with the people in charge of that aspect in SI. It's just a different process.  As said, I agree, if we could have it that would make sense.

Don't expect a change for this cycle to be honest, it's way too late for this cycle to review them.  But it doesn't mean it won't. I can't also provide a schedule on when it would be fixed. Hopefully asap. At all, this thread would be kept under attention when we would start the future release so I'm glad we use it to gather some feeback.

Mandanda/ Germain issue. Raised above by @Big Mat. Db side, we do have Mandanda above Germain in term of Leadership/ CA. But this is controlled also by some code (eg we don't have a db setting to say = this guy is influent and so on). Please raise it in the gameplay section so people may review what impacts. It's above my knowledge to be complete ( and not something I might fix). 

Hope the feedback helps

Regards

@AlienIR

Yeah I mean, no worries from my end.  I've already started my save and I won't restart it just for this. But if it could be included for FM21 for other players to enjoy as well it would be cool. I appreciate your transparency in getting it fixed.

Thank you again for all your help. 

11 hours ago, AlienIR said:

Hello @Big Mat,

Sorry to read that.

Can you report it as a gameplay bug then? I mean, there have been some tweaks around players' leadership as I thought it would help (eg Mandanda is the 2nd highest leadership in the team ;) ).   I really don't think it's a data issue anymore and I agree that Mandanda should be an influent player, so please raise into the gameplay bugs forum. Then somebody might provides you a better feedback on how it works behind the hood/ or simply check why is that thing happening.

OM update, afraid it's not an information that I can provide... but Marseille should perform a bit better after this patch.

Hope it helps

Regards

Thanks for the answer @AlienIR

I have raised the bug into gameplay bugs part "Dynamics".

I hope getting a solution soon!

No worries, my pleasure @Big Mat. I've added some feedback to your thread to try to help the gameplay team. Hopefully it would help also us to check if there are more to be done db side.

Hard to say about fixes (some issues looks easy but aren't/ sometimes just a matter of window available for a patch). What's sure is that in any way, it would help improving the game. Any issue raised on forum is always taken into consideration / reviewed. I understand it's an annoying one, a bit immersion breaking though.

Regards

boubakary soumare (48044576) at LOSC lille contract should be till 2022 not 2020 https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/boubakary-soumare/profil/spieler/344605  and https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/11909775/boubakary-soumare-manchester-united-and-chelsea-set-to-battle-it-out-for-his-capture  I no you don't always use transfermarkt as a reliable source so ive added a sky sports news piece stating he has 2 1/2 years left on his contract

3 hours ago, Mush1983 said:

boubakary soumare (48044576) at LOSC lille contract should be till 2022 not 2020 https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/boubakary-soumare/profil/spieler/344605  and https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/11909775/boubakary-soumare-manchester-united-and-chelsea-set-to-battle-it-out-for-his-capture  I no you don't always use transfermarkt as a reliable source so ive added a sky sports news piece stating he has 2 1/2 years left on his contract

Hi @Mush1983,

Yeah Transfermarkt is not always a reliable source, but in this case they are right. The player had an automatic extension in his contract.

Apologies for the missed typo/ issue here, under review now. Thanks for the report and help, appreciated!

Regards

Youssouf Fofana (Monaco) signed last month deserves a better current ability. He put Fabregas on the bench and he is at least better than Tchouameni who just arrived too. He has good pass and flair (cf his assist vs Angers, 04/02/2020)

12 hours ago, munegu221 said:

Youssouf Fofana (Monaco) signed last month deserves a better current ability. He put Fabregas on the bench and he is at least better than Tchouameni who just arrived too. He has good pass and flair (cf his assist vs Angers, 04/02/2020)

hi @munegu221

Maybe, maybe not. :)  I see the point, just kidding you a bit. 

He's still a young player, CA is just a starting point at the beginning of the season (the current PA is fine by me as the player also have to prove. his current CA is balanced compared to the PA), and we can't see Monaco performs at the level they should be expecting this season. Fabregas on the bench is also because Fabregas is not having a good season at all... Also, isn't it better for Monaco that a youngster plays as much as possible due to club culture? I don't claim Fofana is not a good player and I think his PA reflects it well.

Also, I know it may sound harsh but the thread is not a place to discuss about CAs. Thanks for the input, there are fair points, I've no doubt the assistant would review what needs to be reviewed the time being. I see your point, what is sure is that there won't be a change on CA now, first because we don't have the db anymore, second because players CAs need time to be reviewed.

Best regards.

11 hours ago, luiseitor212 said:

I think that Basque second nationality issue is still not solved, I hope we can see it solved for this FM edition

4ad60e8027729dc1824e71665a726fd2.png

6392dce05f6ac726fdc546bd96b97a3d.png

Hello @luiseitor212

I would need an extra informations to be able to provide more feedback/ review what is happening please. Db side there has been some changes, so I was expected it to be fixed to be honest, thanks for raising it again.

The newgen screen, may I see 'the city of birth' please? 

As you are managing Bayonne, is it a custom update?

Is it a new save started with the winter patch? 

Ideally, the easiest would be to upload your save so QA team could review it. If not, please provide feedback from above.

Thanks again

Best regard

On 01/03/2020 at 19:37, Eric Leonardo said:

Marcin Bulka ID:28111106 needs his city of birth added. He was born in Płock, Poland.

Hi @Eric Leonardo,

thanks for raising, kind of thing that would be done post winter patch. Will be the time being.

Regards

hace 7 horas, AlienIR dijo:

Hello @luiseitor212

I would need an extra informations to be able to provide more feedback/ review what is happening please. Db side there has been some changes, so I was expected it to be fixed to be honest, thanks for raising it again.

The newgen screen, may I see 'the city of birth' please? 

As you are managing Bayonne, is it a custom update?

Is it a new save started with the winter patch? 

Ideally, the easiest would be to upload your save so QA team could review it. If not, please provide feedback from above.

Thanks again

Best regard

Of course, I can give more informations.

I used a custom update on those pics, but now I'm using a no edited version, with the 20.4 original DB released today.

I simulated two seasons, without taking any team, only looking at Bayonne newgens every season.

Here you can see the only regen that appears at first season (When Bayonne its in a non-playable division):

f4b86cc95eb39ebf2180b213022fe8c1.png

And this is after the IA promotion of Bayonne on the second season:

eb0e1d06aa3107e255237a966541b3cf.png

I also attach the savegame: https://mega.nz/#!ZUpBXQrR!6oVZEFT02Vl5giGuRJRoTk4zwKFR1s5gCY8TurroBdQ 

Thanks for your hard work

Best regards

1 hour ago, luiseitor212 said:

Of course, I can give more informations.

I used a custom update on those pics, but now I'm using a no edited version, with the 20.4 original DB released today.

I simulated two seasons, without taking any team, only looking at Bayonne newgens every season.

Here you can see the only regen that appears at first season (When Bayonne its in a non-playable division):

f4b86cc95eb39ebf2180b213022fe8c1.png

And this is after the IA promotion of Bayonne on the second season:

eb0e1d06aa3107e255237a966541b3cf.png

I also attach the savegame: https://mega.nz/#!ZUpBXQrR!6oVZEFT02Vl5giGuRJRoTk4zwKFR1s5gCY8TurroBdQ 

Thanks for your hard work

Best regards

Thanks a lot for the feedback provided, appreciated. The screen is really hepful (eg Bayonne is one of the city which have been updated over the winter patch). Clearly; it does not produce what we would have expected with our new settings.

Maybe something we have done wrong, but at first glance looks like the newgen production is using the Nation settings here, which potentially is more a FM bug than a db bug. I'll pass that to QA side so a dev would have a look and provide us feedback if there is anything to achieve db side.

Unfortunately; it also means that it's very unlikely you see a change for this cycle.

I understand it could be frustrating so all my sincere apologies (as we first hope to have FM as good as possible). It won't be ignored at all, be sure, just a matter of time/deadlines. The only positive point I could get from your screen is that I kind of like the improvement on variety of newgens. But this is not what we would have expected here.

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi team,

I have noticed a mistake in the database.

In my career with Clermont Foot (Dominos Ligue 2) the stadium is not the good one.

You can see below that the stadium is Gaston Petit in Chateauroux whereas in IRL the stadium is Stade Gabriel Montpied

1960251892_Capturedecran2020-03-29a21_06_35.thumb.png.d9471740051c061a3d22f9786530fd97.png

Le 29/03/2020 à 21:07, yannick.tranzeat a dit :

Hi team,

In my career with Clermont Foot (Dominos Ligue 2) the stadium is not the good one.

You can see below that the stadium is Gaston Petit in Chateauroux whereas in IRL the stadium is Stade Gabriel Montpied

1960251892_Capturedecran2020-03-29a21_06_35.thumb.png.d9471740051c061a3d22f9786530fd97.png

Hi @yannick.tranzeat

In the latest official DB the stadium is Stade Gabriel-Montpied, are you using any unofficial update ?

On 29/03/2020 at 21:07, yannick.tranzeat said:

Hi team,

Hello @yannick.tranzeat

I see you are in ligue 1 which means not starting date as clermont Starts in L2.

Is your stadium currently rebuild in your save? That would explain that you temporarily move. There are mainly things that could explain it (Ligue 1 Rules, Chairman configuration/ambitions, Board request). I've checked again the winter db, Clermont starts at Gabriel Montpied, so it comes from something else here.

Thanks

I think Dolberg's PA of 151 is too low, considering the talent he once was. I agree that he'll likely never be any better than 151, but the guidelines ask us to keep the high PAs if players once had the actual potential. He probably could've reached 165-170 so that should be his PA.

I'd also argue that his composure should be higher than 14. He is known for being cool as cucumber.

On 28/03/2020 at 19:50, kda2602 said:

Hi gdamdk,

Thanks for the spot, will be fixed as soon as possible.

On 28/03/2020 at 12:24, gdamdk said:

And his city of birth is Motreff maybe?

https://www.ouest-france.fr/bretagne/carhaix-plouguer-29270/motreff-guillaume-le-cozler-le-footballeur-qui-saffirme-4281329

Patrick Mboma (id: 11103):

02/03 Al-Ittihad Tripoli 28-12

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/1229/Patrick_Mboma.html

Marcel Mahouve (id: 2001770):

08/09 Persita Tangerang 18-2

2007 AS Capricorne Saint-Pierre 11-1

02/03 Clermont Foot 25-1

96/97 Putra Samarinda 22-6

95/96 Putra Samarinda 20-2

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/11038/Marcel_Mahouve.html