[Germany] Data Issues

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware that some of these transfers are from winter transfer window but these are from lower leagues so I hope HR will double check these.

Felix Beiersdorf 91143895 - LSV Sudwest
Issaka Mouhaman 91181550 - Schott Mainz
Resul Türkkalesi 91181669 - UsakSpor AS
Cihan Kahraman 92091132 - Berliner AK
Dario Bezerra-Ehret 91153054 - VfR Aalen
Filip Rettig 91171287 - FV Ravensburg
Dominic Cyriacks 91151057 - BSV Rehden
Martin Ludwig 92095631 - FC Merseburg
Darius Held 92081947 - FC Memmingen
Tilmann Jahn 91170075 - Mechtersheim
Pascal Schoch 92092330 - Holzhausen 
Nick Neca 25057969 - Carl Zeiss Jena II + add history if possible
Michel Witte 91187820 - BFC Dynamo 

Hello,

Hugo Novoa is missing at RB Leipzig.

He is 16 at season's start, but there is a 15 year old, and two other 16 year old players at Leipzip U19.

He is a spanish guy who currently plays for U17 national team.

Deportivo La Coruña has some money to receive if he plays for the senior team, and also a percentage of any future fee on him.

https://www.transfermarkt.com.br/hugo-novoa/profil/spieler/668276

https://www.laopinioncoruna.es/deportivo/2019/09/28/nueva-vida-leipzig-joyas-abegondo/1439090.html

https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/torremarathon/2020/01/28/mimbres-deportivo-2025/00031580233931961741534.htm

Please create and add him.

Thanks

And Ashton Gotz wages are a little bit too high imo, look at the rest of the team. Surely it's a 'leftover' from his contract in Roda/HSV.

image.thumb.png.e414b6e1e0dc699598001c78faf67de0.png

few other player I'd like you guys to check:

Amaury Bischoff (Bahlinger) wages 3.800 per week, next highest 725.

Silas Zehnder - Aschaffenburg is paying his 2,200 wages, next highest in the team is 475.

Nicolaj Madsen - TSV 1860 Rosenheim is also paying his 2,200 wages, next highest in the team is 450

Thiago Rockenbach (TeBe Berlin) - wages 2,400, next highest in the team is 1000

Giorgi Seturidze (Rudolstadt) - wages 1800, next highest in the team is 275

Thanasis Tsourakis (Schwarz-Weiss Essen) - wages 2100, next highest is 475

Markus Heppke (SpVg Schonnebeck) - wages 1700, next highest is 475

Dennis Malura (TV Dalbecksbaum Velbert) - wages 1700, next highest is 775

Cihan Yilmaz (RW Ahlen) - wages 2800, next highest is 700

Marcel Kandziora (RSV Meinerzhagen) - wages 1300, next highest is 375

Ajdin Maksumic (FV Bad Vilbel) - wages 1000, next highest is 275

Uwe Hesse (VfB Ginsheim) - wages 1000, next highest is 375

Patrick Milchraum (Bissingen) - wages 1300, next highest is 475

Fabian Müller (FC Pipinsried) - wages 4800, next highest is 1000

I've also seen a couple of players in landesliga with wages above 1200,1300 per week, it's not a problem in normal database but since there's a good lower league database, I think more players would like to have a little more realism with finances in lower leagues.

On 16/02/2020 at 12:52, Bigpole said:

I don't know if that's a typo or something but Fiete Arp is not earning 105k per week surely. 

image.thumb.png.aef3c23f9e968a59c3dfcaeefcc1ee05.png

You got any proof he isnt earning that much or is it just a guess? I think the researchers here know what they do and where to get the right information, more than some random commenter on the forum.

And concerning Landesliga wages... theses leagues are not officially in the game, why should they put in so much effort? The guys who made the Landesligafile would be the ones to adress.

Edited by Carambau
39 minutes ago, Carambau said:

You got any proof he isnt earning that much or is it just a guess? I think the researchers here know what they do and where to get the right information, more than some random commenter on the forum.

And concerning Landesliga wages... theses leagues are not officially in the game, why should they put in so much effort? The guys who made the Landesligafile would be the ones to adress.

1. I'm comparing his wages to other players in the team, and he's earning more than Sule, Ulreich, Cuissance for example. Maybe his salary is exactly that, that's why we have a forum like this. 

2. I advise you to check your tone, I'm a researcher as well as these guys so it's not an opinion from 'some random commenter'. 

3. I more than aware that everything below 3rd Liga is not 'official' but these players/clubs are in the database so it's more than advised to point out wrong/missed things. It's maybe not the priority but as long as players will see errors it's our (researchers) job to correct these. If some random guy in 5/6th liga would have an amazing stats out of the blue - would you classify this as not important? Guy's who made lower league files are mostly activating leagues and recreating the rules. 

If you are a researcher as well as you claim to be then you should know better than to ask the SI researchers to amend the wage structure of Landesliga clubs. 

As I said before better go check with the creators of the Landesliga file

Edited by Carambau
Am 16.2.2020 um 12:55 schrieb Bigpole:

And Ashton Gotz wages are a little bit too high imo, look at the rest of the team. Surely it's a 'leftover' from his contract in Roda/HSV.

image.thumb.png.e414b6e1e0dc699598001c78faf67de0.png

He has not set any wage for his new contract, so it is a result of FM calculation.

But the FM was doing well here.
This player has a much higher rating than the rest of the team in terms of CA.

EDIT:

With reference to last DB delivery. I don't know how wage entry was before...

Edited by GameCrasher
Am 17.2.2020 um 20:04 schrieb Bigpole:

few other player I'd like you guys to check:

Amaury Bischoff (Bahlinger) wages 3.800 per week, next highest 725.

Silas Zehnder - Aschaffenburg is paying his 2,200 wages, next highest in the team is 475.

Nicolaj Madsen - TSV 1860 Rosenheim is also paying his 2,200 wages, next highest in the team is 450

Thiago Rockenbach (TeBe Berlin) - wages 2,400, next highest in the team is 1000

Giorgi Seturidze (Rudolstadt) - wages 1800, next highest in the team is 275

Thanasis Tsourakis (Schwarz-Weiss Essen) - wages 2100, next highest is 475

Markus Heppke (SpVg Schonnebeck) - wages 1700, next highest is 475

Dennis Malura (TV Dalbecksbaum Velbert) - wages 1700, next highest is 775

Cihan Yilmaz (RW Ahlen) - wages 2800, next highest is 700

Marcel Kandziora (RSV Meinerzhagen) - wages 1300, next highest is 375

Ajdin Maksumic (FV Bad Vilbel) - wages 1000, next highest is 275

Uwe Hesse (VfB Ginsheim) - wages 1000, next highest is 375

Patrick Milchraum (Bissingen) - wages 1300, next highest is 475

Fabian Müller (FC Pipinsried) - wages 4800, next highest is 1000

I'll take a look at what's worth changing.
However you should not lump players from bigger clubs together with the existing staff at the receiving club.

11 minutes ago, GameCrasher said:

I'll take a look at what's worth changing.
However you should not lump players from bigger clubs together with the existing staff at the receiving club.

The comparison is only in relation to players in the same club, so I could understand if these players are significantly better than other in terms of ca. And I know that the game generates 'default' wages when the wages are not set, so I'm not expecting drastic changes. 

1. FC Kaiserslautern: Dominik Kajinic has duplicate profiles (UIDs 91207450 and 91204056), please delete one.
Please also double-check the suggestions/changes I mentioned here as some haven't been implemented, notably:

Thank you for the changes that have been implemented, including adding some of the II/U19 players :thup:

Téo Herr (49043831) is misspelled "Théo" (either this change was missed for the database update, or I posted it after the datalock)

Phillip Gruhn (91144580) has a new typo in his name,  his name in the database only has one <L> but it should have two.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Bigpole:

The comparison is only in relation to players in the same club, so I could understand if these players are significantly better than other in terms of ca. And I know that the game generates 'default' wages when the wages are not set, so I'm not expecting drastic changes. 

There was the word "loan" missing in my text. What I wanted to say was that some players on loan have a higher wage as the rest of the team which they are playing currently.

RB Leipzig and Lok Leipzig have local derbies against extinct club BSG Chemie Leipzig (GDR). Should these derbies be against the active club Chemie Leipzig (35105533)?

@Simon Tipple I think that Sebastian Kehl, who is officially the "Head of first team football" per Transfermarkt, should be Borussia Dortmund's Technical Director. The role is so similar to that which Petr Cech is fulfilling at Chelsea (if you have it, The Athletic's story on Cech's role seems to mirror what Kehl does for BVB), that it only makes sense Kehl should be Technical Director. Thoughts? 

7 hours ago, LIke a Bosz said:

@Simon Tipple I think that Sebastian Kehl, who is officially the "Head of first team football" per Transfermarkt, should be Borussia Dortmund's Technical Director. The role is so similar to that which Petr Cech is fulfilling at Chelsea (if you have it, The Athletic's story on Cech's role seems to mirror what Kehl does for BVB), that it only makes sense Kehl should be Technical Director. Thoughts? 

Likewise I don’t understand why Oliver Kahn is not listed as a Director at Bayern?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/50965661

Please change Håland’s last name from Haaland to match his father’s name.

also change in the full name field to Atta Erling Braut Håland

I mentioned this As well in the Austrian thread prior to last deadline but was ignored.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erling_Braut_Håland

https://www.transfermarkt.com/erling-haaland/profil/spieler/418560 (see below the headline under his picture - 'name in home country')

EDIT: It seems the "Atta" part has been removed from Wiki, and as I couldn't find it anywhere else, it was probably a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please consider increasing Robert Skov's WBL rating to match his DL rating. He is an attacking minded player played out of position on DL, and such players usually are equally good, if not better, on WB.

I do believe DL17 is genereous, though, after just half a season (14-15 would likely be enough), but that's up to you.

furthermore, I believe that a 3 point difference between CA and PA is too little. He can still improve in many areas and could grow 10-15 more points. I am aware that you had to increase CA because you increased DL so his CA points were eaten by that change rather than attribute increases.

• 2 weeks later...

Lübeck player Kim Dongsu seems to be twice in the database with two different names, Kim Dongsu and Kim Dong-Su.

Sorry if it has been reported already, I didn't read the entire thread :thup:

Peter Gulacsi (Leipzig) is missing his relegation "achievement"  from his profile from when he was with Hereford United in the 2008/2009 season when they were in League One.

Bayer Leverkusen's #12 shirt has been reserved for fans, despite it being assigned to Edmond Tapsoba in real life.
This is making it impossible to assign the number to Tapsoba or anyone else, even with the pre-game Editor or in-game Editor.

Edited by BanOly

Lothar Matthaus (id: 1270):

17/18 1.FC Herzogenaurach 1-0

78/79 1.FC Herzogenaurach 22-21

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/14096/Lothar_Matthaeus.html

Jorg Heinrich (id: 3504):

93/94 Kickers Emden 30-9

92/93 Kickers Emden 24-8

91/92 Kickers Emden 32-3

90/91 Kickers Emden -/-

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/14093/Joerg_Heinrich.html

Uli Stein (id: 1441):

03/04 VfB Fichte Bielefeld 3-0

01/02 Kickers Emden 1-0

00/01 Kickers Emden 1-0

99/00 VfL Pinneberg 1-0

98/99 VfL Pinneberg 3-0

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/17311/Uli_Stein.html

Marek Lesniak (id: 3600923):

87/88 Pogoń Szczecin 27-12

86/87 Pogoń Szczecin 30-24

85/86 Pogoń Szczecin 30-9

84/85 Pogoń Szczecin 29-8

83/84 Pogoń Szczecin 30-12

82/83 Pogoń Szczecin 4-0

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/15990/Marek_Lesniak.html

Dieter Eckstein (id: 16250588) full history found in the link below

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/17185/Dieter_Eckstein.html

I haven't read through the thread, but did Reyna declaring for England at the start of the each save normal? It seems he is set for USA in real life.

The German teams reputation list is a joke...

It clearly should be Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen, then maybe Schalke, Gladbach, Wolfsburg. In the game Schalke and Wolfsburg are way too high and always get very dominant by the late 2020s.

Also Leipzig release clauses and fees for loan players are wrong. Angelino is surely more around 25-30 million than 30. Schick 29M only applies when they reach Champions League. Augustin has 20 M€ mandatory fee when Leeds gets promoted not TEN M Pounds optional fee. Werner release clause only applies until June 15th and gets lower next year and 2022. But I guess this researcher here doesn't even care.

Why cant I manage German national side ? An error box comes on screen saying i cannot be moved to an unplayable national team.

Andre Hainault (Kaiserslautern) could possibly have his brother Alex Hainault (90091728) added to his favourite staff.

Posted (edited)
On 13/05/2020 at 22:36, MrChampionsLeague said:

The German teams reputation list is a joke...

It clearly should be Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen, then maybe Schalke, Gladbach, Wolfsburg. In the game Schalke and Wolfsburg are way too high and always get very dominant by the late 2020s.

Also Leipzig release clauses and fees for loan players are wrong. Angelino is surely more around 25-30 million than 30. Schick 29M only applies when they reach Champions League. Augustin has 20 M€ mandatory fee when Leeds gets promoted not TEN M Pounds optional fee. Werner release clause only applies until June 15th and gets lower next year and 2022. But I guess this researcher here doesn't even care.

Reputation is exactly that - how big a club you are considered to be both currently and historically by more people around the world.

Schalke and Wolfsburg are both teams with massive history, similar for example to Manchester United or, for want of a better comparison, Leeds United. Similarly, they still carry a high reputation linked with being a previously massively successful club. RB Leipzig on the other hand are a relatively new club with no history and no recent high-level success or silverware, and as such, their reputation is a lot smaller than other teams in the league. Their reputation is only as high as it is because they have attracted such global attention for their recent swift rise to European football.

As for the release clauses, I believe you'll need to cite some reliable sources and not just the tabloids you've read, if you want the researcher to "care" about them.

What can be fixed, and I do have proof of and sources for however, is the #12 shirt at Bayer Leverkusen being retired in-game despite being assigned to Edmond Tapsoba in real-life.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/edmond-tapsoba/profil/spieler/564545

https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/shop/player-pages/defence/12-edmond-tapsoba

Edited by BanOly