Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Germany] Data Issues

2 minutes ago, Bothan Spy said:

How come Paul Mitchell the RB Leipzig scout is unemployed?? Has he left IRL? Can't see anything on Google...

He has left RBL, he now works for Ralf Rangnick at Red Bull. Since that can't be reflected in game I suggested to make him unemployed, since he no longer works for the club RBL.

Sources in an earlier post of mine in this thread.

54 minutes ago, theorenwulf said:

He has left RBL, he now works for Ralf Rangnick at Red Bull. Since that can't be reflected in game I suggested to make him unemployed, since he no longer works for the club RBL.

Sources in an earlier post of mine in this thread.

Ok. Thanks for the response. Shame. He was a good scout! 

12 hours ago, Miles_DE said:

@Simon Tipple

please don't ignorie this terrible mistake. You have the licence for this team, so pls use the correct name. Thanks

check the website https://www.herthabsc.de/en/

We have a fix to name them Hertha BSC if playing in the German language and that'll go into a future update.

SV Meppen

Damir Bujan - Free --> Assistant manager U19

Missing (please add)

Daniel Vehring - 23-10-1976 --> Fitness trainer
Tobias Bartels - 11-6-1990 --> Manager U19
Ina Stibler - 18-10-1985 (Female) --> Physio

On 01/11/2019 at 22:12, theorenwulf said:

Kilian Pagliuca is playing for Jena not Halle.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/kilian-pagliuca/profil/spieler/192652

Maximilian Rohr and Niklas Jahn who both made several appearances for Jena this season are missing from the database.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/maximilian-rohr/profil/spieler/440386

https://www.transfermarkt.de/niklas-jahn/profil/spieler/459236

Could these please be updated? :)

Hi,
Sorry for my bad english

Kickers Offenbach (ID 932): stadium in game is "Stadion am Bieberer Berg" (ID 1320), but it was demolished in 2012. The stadium is now "Sparda Bank Hessen Stadium" (not in DB).

Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadion_am_Bieberer_Berg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparda-Bank-Hessen-Stadion

Edited by Dragan80

There is problem to activate Regionalliga.

Current division of SV Sonsbeck is Oberliga (parent division). Division of SV Sonsbeck should be German lower division.

Because of that, it is not possible to add Oberliga in league structure below Regionalliga. So you have to manually make these changes.

Why is Bochum's kit selection at home vs Dynamo Dresden set to their third kit? Just an issue with how it's presented in the editor or will it affect the game itself?

image.thumb.png.fcbee620b518318bf2fc5aaff64c9deb.png

Don’t know if already been stated. But surely Hamburger SV III should be another development squad for HSV? Much like Bremen III are for Werder Bremen 

@Simon Tipple Hey, i know you are busy  .. and i dont wanna be annoying with it ... but i was wondering, what did happen to the BVB Mistakes? all the missing Players?  =/ ( dont wanna repost my big post in site 2 ^^ )

On 04/11/2019 at 18:19, McClane29 said:

Timo Werner:

Determination - 12, Finishing - 14, Flair - 11 Passing - 11, Teamwork - 10, Technique - 11

Feel Werner isn't being represented as the top-class striker he is proving IRL and previous seasons in FM20. He scored a hat-trick and made a hat-trick of assists in his last Bundesliga match against Mainz alone.

13 goals in 15 games for Leipzig so far this season.

Surely some of the stats indicated above deserve a slight boost?

I can only heartily agree with this sentiment. When you look at RB Leipzigs other strikers, jean-kevin augustin has the same score for determination & finishing and has better scores for flair, passing & first touch.

Schick has better everything compared to Werner! 

He definitely deserves a slight increase compared to his peers.

On 23/11/2019 at 12:40, rosicky1990 said:

@Simon Tipple Hey, i know you are busy  .. and i dont wanna be annoying with it ... but i was wondering, what did happen to the BVB Mistakes? all the missing Players?  =/ ( dont wanna repost my big post in site 2 ^^ )

I updated as much as I could so you should be able to see what changed in the full release. I made so many changes I can't recall each individual change. If something wasn't changed your posts still there so I'd hope the German research team will pick up on it for future updates.

On 23/11/2019 at 10:35, MarvBAFC said:

Don’t know if already been stated. But surely Hamburger SV III should be another development squad for HSV? Much like Bremen III are for Werder Bremen 

Saying this would anyone know how i can implement this using the editor? I thought I’d cracked it but it just gives me one less team in the Hamburger Oberliga 

- 1. FC Kaiserslautern

Mathias Abel is still listed as a director in game, whereas he hasn't been a member of the supervisory board since December 2017. (As confirmed by transfermarkt or Abel's linkedin profile)
Alexander Bugera is now no longer listed on FCK's website, so I presume (as I'd previously suspected since he hadn't been with the club in matches or training since Schommers was appointed) that he has left the club.
Marvin Kilian (II team fitness coach) is no longer listed on the website either, and according to transfermarkt has left the club. He has been replaced by Wenzel Böhm-Gräber (ex-amateur footballer) who is not in the database. He is also U19 fitness coach as a secondary role. (DOB 31-03-1992, born in Wiesbaden (Hessen))
Christian Stegmaier is since the start of the season the manager of the U16 squad, not the U19 assistant manager anymore. The new U19 assistant manager is Eric Ledwina (DOB 11-04-1991), previously a coach of Kaiserslautern's U14 team.
Stefan Meissner isn't a U19 coach but his role (U15 manager and Sporting Director of U15 and below) isn't in the game so I understand leaving him as is.
Tobias Harst is since the start of the season the manager of the U13 team, no longer a U19 coach, but I understand leaving him as is if adding new U19 coaches is an issue.
Norman Schild and Ricardo Bernardy could be added as first team physios and Johannes Wekesser as a physio for FCKII. Dr. Stephane Foko could be added as FCKII Team Doctor but I don't know if they're added for reserve teams.
Jonas-Janko Weyand (FCKII goalkeeper) should be added IMO, as he's third/fourth choice GK for the first team and due to Spahic's injury has been named on the bench.

To add on some more subjective player ratings from my previous posts: (I'm far from a researcher myself so some of this feedback might be misplaced or too superficial.)

Spoiler

Ones to upgrade:
Florian Pick has become a crucial player in the last 12 months, and with 10 goals (+3 assists) in 16 games is their top scorer. I think his CA and PA could be increased to reflect this. He's also quite strong for his small size (Strength could be increased from 7 to perhaps 12? I think Balance could be increased to 11 or 12 as well as he's not easily muscled off the ball). He's the type of player who always tries his best as well, so I think Determination could go from 12 to maybe 15. Aggression (13), Teamwork (11) and Workrate (13) could be increased as well, he's effective at pressing from the front and winning back the ball even if he's not great at tackling.

Christian Kühlwetter (3 goals, 4 assists in 15 games) is another who deserves an upgrade IMO. Passing (7) for him seems quite low, as he's more of a supporting striker who brings his teammates into play, but I'm not certain if this attribute in particular needs increasing. Composure (8) seems low also, he's quite cool-headed and I don't think he fluffs his lines in front of goal that often.

Dominik Schad has proven to be a great defender at this level and is consistently rated by the fans as one of the best players in almost every game, so his CA seems too low to me. Positioning of 8 should be increased to perhaps 13, Concentration could be increased as well. Anticipation and Bravery could be increased to 13 or 14, and Aggression could be given between 11-13 rather than the default 0. I'm not sure when it comes to technical attributes, maybe Passing, Crossing and First touch could be increased by 1 or 2 points.

Carlo Sickinger is also proving himself, and is a first choice at CM. Very composed and for a young defensive midfielder has a good read of the game and his positioning is very good. Concentration (12), Consistency (14) and Decisions(10) should be increased by 1 or 2 points IMO. He was recently given the captaincy of the team as well, so his Leadership could be increased from 10. Positional familiarity at CB and CM should be increased, from 13 to probably 17 or 18 as he's demonstrated strong proficiency at both, not just at DM.

I don't know enough about Janik Jay Bachmann to say what attributes need changing, perhaps others could provide better feedback for him and Starke, but he's another who is a first choice CM, and his CA seems slightly too low relative to the rest of the squad.

Manfred Starke is an odd one, he's a very versatile player but (at least under Schommers) not good enough at any one position to command a starting place at FCK. That said, his CA seems remarkably low for a 3.Liga player who was a starting XI player for Jena in the past few seasons, and from the limited amount I've seen him play he doesn't look to be that bad.

Timmy Thiele's Workrate (13) and Aggression (11) should be increased, as his pressing is one of his strengths. Heading of 8 does seem low, considering as well that his Composure is rightly not great. Agility (11) and Balance (10) could also be increased to reflect that he's good at running with the ball from relatively deep, it's when he gets into the final third that his weaknesses become more prominent.

Ones to downgrade:

Janek Sternberg is essentially a bomb-scare, and hasn't shown much quality this season (having been demoted to the reserve team for poor attitude). His Positioning (8), Concentration (11) and Composure (10) all feel too high to me and could be reduced by maybe 3 points. He might be good technically as an attacking full-back but is consistently not good enough when it comes to defending, and at least in my view has either a poor understanding of tactical instructions or just isn't a team player (Teamwork could be reduced to 10). Hard to judge his Determination but I think 14 is too high. His place in the team has been taken by Philip Hercher, who despite being a converted winger has been a revelation at left-back and demonstrating a much better grasp of the basics than Sternberg.

Christoph Hemlein (also been demoted to reserve team) came to the team as a highly-rated winger who should in theory have torn up the 3. Liga, but his mental side of the game has let him down. Too often makes the wrong decision in the final third, maybe too selfish and tries to be the hero by himself. When the team is losing he stops putting as much effort in, and is the first to down tools. Teamwork (12) and Decisions (10) could be lowered as a start. Temperament could be lowered (he's a hothead), maybe Professionalism as well.

Gino Fechner could do with a slight decrease but it's hard to say. Simply, he's just not quite as good as Sickinger or Bachmann as a "6"-type midfielder. His Concentration and Composure could be reduced from 10 to 8.

Theo Bergmann found himself out of favour under Hildmann and now Schommers, I don't know whether he's regressed/stagnated or just not good enough for 3. Liga.Hhe's only played with the reserve team this season though so I haven't seen enough to judge him, but he might need a slight downgrade especially considering his recent injuries and lack of playing time.

Response from the research team would of course be greatly appreciated so I know where to improve future feedback. It would be nice to know I'm not speaking to a brick wall :) 

On 18/11/2019 at 16:41, elGordo said:

As reported before, but still not fixed. Josha Vagnoman should be right footed.

And a darker skin shade.

23 hours ago, Simon Tipple said:

I updated as much as I could so you should be able to see what changed in the full release. I made so many changes I can't recall each individual change. If something wasn't changed your posts still there so I'd hope the German research team will pick up on it for future updates.

thanks to you for changing some, but i hope they really do the rest .. cant really play with BVB right now, still missing 50% of U23 and U19 Squad =/

Am 25.11.2019 um 14:45 schrieb Azkal:

Gerritt Holtmann still missing Filipino second nationality

His mother is from the Philippines, but he has German nationality only and refused an invitation for their national team.

On 30/11/2019 at 06:22, YasoKuul said:

His mother is from the Philippines, but he has German nationality only and refused an invitation for their national team.

Yes, so he should have Filipino second nationality, even if it had 'declared for Germany' as its option. That way you can still try and change his mind about representation in game.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/asian-football/philippine-football/928730/gerrit-holtmann-azkals-future/

He doesn't say no to the Philippines IRL anyway, he just says it's not an option for him while he is playing in the Bundesliga, but like other Filipino players, a move to asia makes it a lot easier for them to represent.

Either way, the game doesn't have him with any second nationality, which is wrong.

@Simon Tipple It's been almost a month since the game was released (one and a half months since the beta), but no German researchers have posted in this thread (just like the FM19 thread). I PMed the head researcher to try and get more information, but have been ignored there as well. With other major nations, there are researchers active in their respective threads, responding to the users, saying which changes they've implemented, or providing rebuttals/clarifications where needed.

Because of this, it's difficult to know which user feedback and suggestions are taken into account by the research team or implemented, and it's disappointing to know that the research team are just ignoring this thread. Can something be done in regards to this total lack of communication from the researchers, please? Thank you.

On 24/11/2019 at 20:18, autohoratio said:

Alexander Bugera is now no longer listed on FCK's website, so I presume (as I'd previously suspected since he hadn't been with the club in matches or training since Schommers was appointed) that he has left the club.

Correction on Bugera - he returned to working with Kaiserslautern's U19 as a coach (according to Die Rheinpfalz)

Am 13.12.2019 um 18:38 schrieb autohoratio:

@Simon Tipple It's been almost a month since the game was released (one and a half months since the beta), but no German researchers have posted in this thread (just like the FM19 thread). I PMed the head researcher to try and get more information, but have been ignored there as well. With other major nations, there are researchers active in their respective threads, responding to the users, saying which changes they've implemented, or providing rebuttals/clarifications where needed.

Because of this, it's difficult to know which user feedback and suggestions are taken into account by the research team or implemented, and it's disappointing to know that the research team are just ignoring this thread. Can something be done in regards to this total lack of communication from the researchers, please? Thank you.

Can't say anything about FM20 but for FM19 this is not true. I have been very active here and responding to most of the data concerning my database back in FM19 and also for older FM versions.

Considering the lack of communication you might feel you (not you in particular but other users) should consider also the tone of some of the remarks. If you expect people to get into a debate with you it makes sense to be polite and reasonable and that lack of appreciation towards the implemented data makes some researchers unwilling to respond (in time). Again, not saying that all remarks lacked appreciation but some feel a bit harsh and unreasonable.

Everything that has been mentioned here will be monitored and discussed. I can guarantee that, because there are internal mechanisms that make sure that reasonable remarks will be considered. Personal views on attributes or specific data may vary but everything else will be acknowledged and eventually fixed for the Winter patch.

6 minutes ago, Octavianus[GER] said:

Can't say anything about FM20 but for FM19 this is not true. I have been very active here and responding to most of the data concerning my database back in FM19 and also for older FM versions.

Considering the lack of communication you might feel you (not you in particular but other users) should consider also the tone of some of the remarks. If you expect people to get into a debate with you it makes sense to be polite and reasonable and that lack of appreciation towards the implemented data makes some researchers unwilling to respond (in time). Again, not saying that all remarks lacked appreciation but some feel a bit harsh and unreasonable.

Everything that has been mentioned here will be monitored and discussed. I can guarantee that, because there are internal mechanisms that make sure that reasonable remarks will be considered. Personal views on attributes or specific data may vary but everything else will be acknowledged and eventually fixed for the Winter patch.

In that case I might not have realised you were a researcher (I couldn't find a list of researchers to contact so I was relying on the "German Head/Assistant Researcher" tag below the username which your account didn't have), but in general I hadn't noticed any others from the research team and there were definitely posts on the FM19 thread that were certainly not responded to. I'm sorry if the tone of my posts was harsh, I didn't intend to sound belligerent - hard to convey tone of voice on the internet and all that :)

All that said, it would again be greatly appreciated if there could be more communication/response from research team as the only acknowledgement in the FM20 thread had been from an SI staff, the head researcher I sent a message to read it without replying and there were data issues(not to do with individual attributes but other data) raised in the first few days of the beta being released that weren't addressed by the time the full game came out, despite the database being updated and other researchers being able to implement changes for their countries. If I remember correctly, the database for the 1. Bundesliga, 2. BuLi and 3. Liga were all maintained by a single Head Researcher with no mention of researchers for individual teams - is there anyone else contributing to research for these leagues apart from the HR?

Thanks

Am 16.12.2019 um 19:02 schrieb Octavianus[GER]:

One thing that always remains unadressed is why the majority of the teams in league 1 and 2 are handled by just a few researchers. As many have pointed out, and one can call that "unreasonable" or not, the quality of the german database is relatively low, and one can not shake the feeling that the db would profit from each first league team being handled by a single researcher.

One thing is noticeable for me is lack of II team/u-19 players. I mean, I know that research in regional leagues is hard enough but II teams are part of pyramid so having them in with full rosters should be a little bit more important than now. But again - it's up to research team to make more players.

@Octavianus [GER] Thank you for your words.

I have implemented all things reported so far, in the areas assigned to me - at least however I included them into my considerations.

Furthermore, I am sure that if the basic mood with the demands made here approaches a respectful tone of voice, a conversation on the topics can and will be held.

Nevertheless, I would also like to come back to the statements regarding the youth players:
At the summer of this year (and thus at the research start FM20), not only @Octavianus [GER] left the team, but also the HR for the Lower Leagues, as well as an AR who is an expert for youth leagues and owner of a lot of knowledge about them.
Not everything can be completely intercepted ad hoc and continue without a break-in phase and a new team can be established...

Edited by GameCrasher

Are the clubs at level 5 hardcoded in the game to have a 'Don't sign non-EU players' policy? I briefly played at a level 5 club years ago and this was never a rule; looking at the real-life rosters this season too, this doesn't seem enforced.

In Germany there is a strong regulation of non-EU players from the 3rd league onwards.
There are some nations which, despite not belonging to the EU, are not subject to this regulation (e.g. USA, Japan, Bosnia, etc.).

Furthermore, there are special playing permits for refugees. Here it often concerns Syrians. But these are always individual exceptions.
Unfortunately, FM is still unable to reflect the last of these exceptions. I have already asked if we could get such an option for Germany in the future.

3 hours ago, GameCrasher said:

In Germany there is a strong regulation of non-EU players from the 3rd league onwards.
There are some nations which, despite not belonging to the EU, are not subject to this regulation (e.g. USA, Japan, Bosnia, etc.).

Furthermore, there are special playing permits for refugees. Here it often concerns Syrians. But these are always individual exceptions.
Unfortunately, FM is still unable to reflect the last of these exceptions. I have already asked if we could get such an option for Germany in the future.

Okay, but the policy is listed under the club transfer policy and not the league one. If I was to get my Div 5 club promoted to the Bundesliga, would they still be unable to sign non-EU players? I'd guess no as I don't think transfer policies are dynamic. Surely it should be a league restriction and not a club one?

I also haven't checked yet but by the wording of the policy, I don't think it would be possible to sign American, Japanese etc players either. Could this be looked at?

Posted (edited)

Yes, it should be league specific - not club specific.

Do you have some examples which clubs definitely are affected?

And which league file did you use? Maybe there is also some options set on clubs because "Oberliga" ist not playable by default.

Edited by GameCrasher

11 hours ago, GameCrasher said:

Yes, it should be league specific - not club specific.

Do you have some examples which clubs definitely are affected?

And which league file did you use? Maybe there is also some options set on clubs because "Oberliga" ist not playable by default.

I'm using Timo's D5 German database. All the clubs in the Westfalenliga (I'm using SC Herford) at least have this transfer policy, probably all the other clubs at D4/5 too but I've not checked. I've gone into the pre-game editor but can't see a way to change it.

I hope this is the right place. If not please yell at me

Marcus Thuram -> Workrate = 9, Decisions = 9, maybe Anticipation = 10

Regarding to the stats ( opta Index based) of bundesliga.com he is ranked on 70 regarding kilometres run overall, with an average playtime of 74 minutes.

On the sprints statistics he is ranked on 18. On the statistics of intense runs ( I dont know if its the correct translation, if someone would correct it if not I'd be grateful) he is ranked on 38. 

Just in the Bundesliga he has 11 scorerpoints ( 6 goals, 5 assists) in 17 games and in all competitions he has played 25 games with 15 scorerpoints ( 10 goals, 5 assists)

Marcus Thuram also often initiates and indicates the Gegenpressing.

He has also an high average rating.

With all that in mind, I think his stats should be increased. All 3 stats mentioned above should be 12. Ofcourse that just an opinion. Why the workrate should be this higher is explained with the stats, decisions should be higher because of his scorerpoints ( I jsut cant see below average decisions - for the Bundesliga - be that effective on those points) and with him being the frontline who often decides when to press it should count into decisions and into anticipation aswell

On 06/01/2020 at 14:56, ChanningOverYourTatum said:

I hope this is the right place. If not please yell at me

Marcus Thuram -> Workrate = 9, Decisions = 9, maybe Anticipation = 10

Regarding to the stats ( opta Index based) of bundesliga.com he is ranked on 70 regarding kilometres run overall, with an average playtime of 74 minutes.

On the sprints statistics he is ranked on 18. On the statistics of intense runs ( I dont know if its the correct translation, if someone would correct it if not I'd be grateful) he is ranked on 38. 

Just in the Bundesliga he has 11 scorerpoints ( 6 goals, 5 assists) in 17 games and in all competitions he has played 25 games with 15 scorerpoints ( 10 goals, 5 assists)

Marcus Thuram also often initiates and indicates the Gegenpressing.

He has also an high average rating.

With all that in mind, I think his stats should be increased. All 3 stats mentioned above should be 12. Ofcourse that just an opinion. Why the workrate should be this higher is explained with the stats, decisions should be higher because of his scorerpoints ( I jsut cant see below average decisions - for the Bundesliga - be that effective on those points) and with him being the frontline who often decides when to press it should count into decisions and into anticipation aswell

What you point out seems to suggest higher work rate and a talent for being involved in goals. Neither are neceserily connected to decisions nor anticipation.

Posted (edited)
vor 7 Stunden schrieb Nørbæk:

What you point out seems to suggest higher work rate and a talent for being involved in goals. Neither are neceserily connected to decisions nor anticipation.

I have to agree higher workrate and to disagree on decisions and anticipation.

If the ingame explanation is right, and I just think it is, then:

1. anticipation :  this attribute reflects the players ability to predict and react to events going on around them

2. decisions :      this attribute reflects the players ability to make the correct choice both with and without the ball

Anticipationwise this should mean that an higher anticipation would make the player react more quickly to any events on the pitch. ( This is obv influenced by off the ball and positioning aswell). Decisionwise it would mean how well a player can evaluate the actions he is aware of and which actions to perform.

With that being said, I cant see a player that has the scorerpoints he has and - I already mentioned it - is in charge/ control of when to press. He signals the Gegenpress to the rest of the team and with the fewest goals conceded, 18 in 17 Bundesliga games, I find it hard to believe that he has below average decisions.

Again let me sum up

Stats mentioned above = work rate needs to be higher. 9 work rate is too little. 

Sprints and intense runs should count into anticipation and decisions, they mean 1. offensive wise he he runs in, to exploit spaces = prediction of those and reacting fast and 2. defensively that he quickly reacts with Gegenpress (through sprints = anticipation, reacting accordingly = decisions too) since he almost never does stupid Gegenpress decisions.

Being the one in the team who starts and signals when to Gegenpress ( atleast if Mönchengladbach plays high press), is a no brainer that this has to be based around decisions and yet again, anticipation. Not solely tho. Dont get me wrong.

I also think for scoring goals or assisting you need to 1. predict and react to the event ( in this case the attack) and then 2. decide what to do. (ofcourse are more stats to be looked at then just those two)

The avg anticipation for attackers in the Bundesliga is 12,84, the avg decision making 11,96. Again I dont think he should have 20 everywhere I am just saying that anticipation and decision count into actions in the pitch (as many others do, I am aware of that but those 2 just do too, especially to the mental part of the game). Someone who has scorerpoints like he does, an average rating above 7,2 and is in charge for the Gegenpressing of the team with the fewest goals conceded should have higher stats then below average.

I might understand it totally wrong and it would be nice to know what anticipation and decisions really is, if its not what the game says. Ty in advance for letting me know. Also pls keep in mind that English isnt my first language if there are points that need furtehr explanations pls feel free to ask and I will happily try to explain them better,

Edited by ChanningOverYourTatum

4 hours ago, ChanningOverYourTatum said:

I have to agree higher workrate and to disagree on decisions and anticipation.

If the ingame explanation is right, and I just think it is, then:

1. anticipation :  this attribute reflects the players ability to predict and react to events going on around them

2. decisions :      this attribute reflects the players ability to make the correct choice both with and without the ball

Anticipationwise this should mean that an higher anticipation would make the player react more quickly to any events on the pitch. ( This is obv influenced by off the ball and positioning aswell). Decisionwise it would mean how well a player can evaluate the actions he is aware of and which actions to perform.

With that being said, I cant see a player that has the scorerpoints he has and - I already mentioned it - is in charge/ control of when to press. He signals the Gegenpress to the rest of the team and with the fewest goals conceded, 18 in 17 Bundesliga games, I find it hard to believe that he has below average decisions.

Again let me sum up

Stats mentioned above = work rate needs to be higher. 9 work rate is too little. 

Sprints and intense runs should count into anticipation and decisions, they mean 1. offensive wise he he runs in, to exploit spaces = prediction of those and reacting fast and 2. defensively that he quickly reacts with Gegenpress (through sprints = anticipation, reacting accordingly = decisions too) since he almost never does stupid Gegenpress decisions.

Being the one in the team who starts and signals when to Gegenpress ( atleast if Mönchengladbach plays high press), is a no brainer that this has to be based around decisions and yet again, anticipation. Not solely tho. Dont get me wrong.

I also think for scoring goals or assisting you need to 1. predict and react to the event ( in this case the attack) and then 2. decide what to do. (ofcourse are more stats to be looked at then just those two)

The avg anticipation for attackers in the Bundesliga is 12,84, the avg decision making 11,96. Again I dont think he should have 20 everywhere I am just saying that anticipation and decision count into actions in the pitch (as many others do, I am aware of that but those 2 just do too, especially to the mental part of the game). Someone who has scorerpoints like he does, an average rating above 7,2 and is in charge for the Gegenpressing of the team with the fewest goals conceded should have higher stats then below average.

I might understand it totally wrong and it would be nice to know what anticipation and decisions really is, if its not what the game says. Ty in advance for letting me know. Also pls keep in mind that English isnt my first language if there are points that need furtehr explanations pls feel free to ask and I will happily try to explain them better,

I agree that being involved in many goals COULD be down to higher anticipation and/or decisions. But there can be other reasons so you can't conclude that these need to be higher just because he is involved in a higher number of goals.

You need to analyse the goals.

Am 5.1.2020 um 05:57 schrieb rjferguson90:

I'm using Timo's D5 German database. All the clubs in the Westfalenliga (I'm using SC Herford) at least have this transfer policy, probably all the other clubs at D4/5 too but I've not checked. I've gone into the pre-game editor but can't see a way to change it.

Neither specific club phylosophies nor transfer preferences are defined for that club in the database.

I don't find consistent that there are so few U19 players in germans teams. 

Let me explain : with a 2.bundesliga team (Karlsruhe for example) there are 3,4 or 5 real player in the U19 squad and the other players in the squad are fake (grey).

That's why it's very hard to register the first squad with the league restriction (at least 4 players trained at the club)

Finally , this is annoying because, in Germany, the executives are insisting about the training center.

Just tell me if it's normal or if it's a license or database problem. 

I hope my message is understandable. I'm not used to writing  in English.

3 hours ago, Tristan68 said:

I don't find consistent that there are so few U19 players in germans teams. 

Let me explain : with a 2.bundesliga team (Karlsruhe for example) there are 3,4 or 5 real player in the U19 squad and the other players in the squad are fake (grey).

That's why it's very hard to register the first squad with the league restriction (at least 4 players trained at the club)

Finally , this is annoying because, in Germany, the executives are insisting about the training center.

Just tell me if it's normal or if it's a license or database problem. 

I hope my message is understandable. I'm not used to writing  in English.

It's an intentional decision by the head researcher, as they believe adding more real youth players to the database would mean including the ones who don't have the potential to play in the 3.Liga or above. I don't agree with their opinion, for several reasons. One solution is to download the extended German players database from meistertrainer, which adds many missing players to teams.

hace 20 horas, autohoratio dijo:

It's an intentional decision by the head researcher, as they believe adding more real youth players to the database would mean including the ones who don't have the potential to play in the 3.Liga or above. I don't agree with their opinion, for several reasons. One solution is to download the extended German players database from meistertrainer, which adds many missing players to teams.

Hi autohoratio, do you have a link to this file? I'm interested in this but as I don't know German I cannot find it anywhere :D Thanks!

On 10/01/2020 at 11:45, Javier said:

Hi autohoratio, do you have a link to this file? I'm interested in this but as I don't know German I cannot find it anywhere :D Thanks!

On 11/01/2020 at 20:38, Bigpole said:

As far as I know this file doesn't add players, only lower playable leagues.

http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,27209.0.html

The file I used for FM19 was s-d-b's Missing Players database but it seems a version for FM20 hasn't been released yet.

Edited by autohoratio