Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Greece] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Greece here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Greece should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Hi guys.I d like to make some "geography" lessons.

When you are in the panel to pick up which nations you want to your new save,as you can see in the picture https://prnt.sc/pqx761 i's been a star near to Sweden.

I ticked Sweden to see what will happent and guess what?  https://prnt.sc/pqx6ta  As 29 years old Greek i learnt atlast Sweeden is a neoghbouring nation to Greece.Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I hope is gonna be fixed.

Thanks.

Sandro Semedo - Almopos
Luka Spoljaric - Eolikos Mytilinis
Petros Gomos - Iraklis

15 hours ago, Asterionas13 said:

Hi guys.I d like to make some "geography" lessons.

When you are in the panel to pick up which nations you want to your new save,as you can see in the picture https://prnt.sc/pqx761 i's been a star near to Sweden.

I ticked Sweden to see what will happent and guess what?  https://prnt.sc/pqx6ta  As 29 years old Greek i learnt atlast Sweeden is a neoghbouring nation to Greece.Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I hope is gonna be fixed.

Thanks.

Cheers for spotting this @Asterionas13.

We will find out what is going on there. :D 

On 01/11/2019 at 15:35, Bigpole said:

Sandro Semedo - Almopos
Luka Spoljaric - Eolikos Mytilinis
Petros Gomos - Iraklis

Thanks @Bigpole. Already logged for the next data update.

21 hours ago, varyo said:

Thanks @varyo.

His transfer has been logged. Τhe transfers of his compatriots, Paterni and Ortolani to Acharnaikos have been logged as well.

5 hours ago, duccio said:

Their official name is still PGS Kissamikos Chanion: https://www.businessregistry.gr/publicity/show/135749060000

Their short name ("διακριτικός τίτλος" in Greek) has been changed to "Chania".

25 minutes ago, Peritri said:

Their official name is still PGS Kissamikos Chanion: https://www.businessregistry.gr/publicity/show/135749060000

Their short name ("διακριτικός τίτλος" in Greek) has been changed to "Chania".

Fair enough.

I have been working on logopacks for a few years, and its difficult to know if a club that changes their name, whether officially or just in practice, will be considered the same club with the same ID. In Italy the old Reggiana has been resurrected in the DB, even though the local FA still calls the club Reggio Audace...

44 minutes ago, Peritri said:

No, it's not wrong.

Georgios and Giorgos is the same name.

Ah, right. Thanks. Don't know much about Greek naming rules, in the Netherlands we always knew him as Georgios (his time at SC Heerenveen) ;-). That's why my confusion.

Edited by CrowBar

Hi all 

Just an issue.

Jean Baptiste Leo from Pas Giannina has dark skin, but in the ME he is white. I hope this is fixed

Also noticed a LOT of players in game have weird bald patches, far too many 

Thanks kindly for all the hard work and hope this is fixed :)

aww.png

wwww.png

Many thanks :)

Bald patches i think is an issue all around. I really appreciate all the devs and researchers hard work. 

Hi from Greece after the winter january update 20.3.0 there is a bug with the greek tax on footballers contracts. Specifially there is a bug and the tax mistaken is too high around 50% after the update, The tax normally after the 1/1/2020 should be 23% (the greek goverment vote for this and from 1/1/2020 the tax for all athletes contracts is now at 23% from 45%). Please fix this as soon as possible so the tax after the fix for the footballers contracts in greek superleague and football league to be approximately at 23%.

The greek tax bug is applicable and visible after starting a new game after the winter update 20.3.0 in Greece and greek superleague and football league.

Thanks in advance

On 01/03/2020 at 12:03, john99 said:

Hi from Greece after the winter january update 20.3.0 there is a bug with the greek tax on footballers contracts. Specifially there is a bug and the tax mistaken is too high around 50% after the update, The tax normally after the 1/1/2020 should be 23% (the greek goverment vote for this and from 1/1/2020 the tax for all athletes contracts is now at 23% from 45%). Please fix this as soon as possible so the tax after the fix for the footballers contracts in greek superleague and football league to be approximately at 23%.

The greek tax bug is applicable and visible after starting a new game after the winter update 20.3.0 in Greece and greek superleague and football league.

Thanks in advance

I believe this guy is correct. It should be fixed ASAP. 

On 01/03/2020 at 12:03, john99 said:

Thanks in advance

@john99Do you have a source for this?  If it is indeed accurate I can include it in a data update. But I've not found anything so far (my Greek is sketchy). 

The Greek tax issue was a difficult one to solve as the old and new tax rules are convoluted and change halfway through a  season with different bands of tax applying to different types of people so needed both a code and database changes. It should be pretty much working correctly in the next update now.