Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Holland] Data Issues

On 18/11/2019 at 19:47, Zek said:

The 2011/12 Domestic League pages for the clubs are odd. Points are in Goals For, Goals For are in Goals Against and Goals Against in Points, giving every club a very weird record.

Noticed in the date editor that the same thing is going on for the 2018/2019 (2019) and 2017/2018 (2018)  years for all clubs that played in the Tweede Divisie or Derde Divisie in those years.  Example: Ijsselmeervogels, Quickboys, etc. etc.

All numbers are switched around in the same way. Not a very important bug while the Tweede Divisie/Derde Divisie are still unplayable, but an error in data nonetheless.

Edited by CrowBar

9 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Are u sure of the eredivisie overall record? Piet Schrijvers of FC Twente had 23 clean sheets in 33 played matches in the season 1971/72. ;-) 

https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Twente_in_het_seizoen_1971/72

Sorry for triple post, but I have been diving in the records again. And I have to correct myself, you were right. The club records for goalkeeper does indeed mean Most clean sheets in a season thus overall official matches, not just the Eredivisie. In that case for Ajax it means Edwin van der Sar holds that record for Ajax with 28 in season 95/96. To be exact, 17 of those in Eredivisie, 8 in Champions League, 1 in UEFA Super Cup, 1 in KNVB Beker and 1 in Wereldbeker (=28 clean sheets in official matches).

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.nl/van-der-sar/leistungsdaten/spieler/3516/saison/1995 and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/afc-ajax/torhueterchronik/verein/610/plus/0?wettbewerb_id=alle

EDIT: Seems the wikipedia page is slightly incorrect about the 23 of Piet Schrijvers. It is actually 24, but  all season matches, not just Eredivisie. In the Eredivisie he had 17 clean sheets https://www.transfermarkt.nl/schrijvers/leistungsdaten/spieler/135627/saison/1972 . The 17 fits with the times he had played in Eredivisie (30 time) and the matches+results.

Heinz Stuy had 21 clean sheets in Eredivisie alone, but Heurelho Gomes had 22 clean sheets in Eredivisie alone. I am 99% sure now that Gomes holds the Eredivisie record.

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/gomes/leistungsdaten/spieler/19059/saison/2004

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/stuy/leistungsdaten/spieler/170828/saison/1972

Edited by CrowBar

In Luc Nilis' (Assistant Manager at VVV-Venlo) history it shows he was a player at Aston Villa 2000 - (blank). As if he's still playing for them now.

- The Past Winners page of the Eredivisie isn't consistent. 2005/06 gives the top 3 after the play-offs happened, but 2007/08 gives the top 3 before the play-offs happened. Either 2005/06 should be PSV - AZ - Feyenoord (top 3 before play-offs) OR 2007/08 should be PSV - FC Twente - Ajax (top 3 after play-offs).

- Topklasse Zaterdag and Zondag don't have history for its top 3 of their final seasons 2014/15 and 2015/16, while Derde Divisie Zaterdag and Zondag don't have Past Winners pages at all. It's low priority, but it would be nice to see some amateur clubs already having won some silverware when you start with them in case they promote to the KKD.

27 minutes ago, Zek said:

- The Past Winners page of the Eredivisie isn't consistent. 2005/06 gives the top 3 after the play-offs happened, but 2007/08 gives the top 3 before the play-offs happened. Either 2005/06 should be PSV - AZ - Feyenoord (top 3 before play-offs) OR 2007/08 should be PSV - FC Twente - Ajax (top 3 after play-offs).

- Topklasse Zaterdag and Zondag don't have history for its top 3 of their final seasons 2014/15 and 2015/16, while Derde Divisie Zaterdag and Zondag don't have Past Winners pages at all. It's low priority, but it would be nice to see some amateur clubs already having won some silverware when you start with them in case they promote to the KKD.

Yes, I think they are meant to just show the 34 matches end state of the league. The play-offs shouldn't be relevant to those stats.

An error I found:

- FC Groningen has been marked as winning Knvb Beker 1934, this is incorrect. They only won one time in 2015. 1934 was won by Velocitas 1897.  Also is unrelated to FC Groningen, as FC Groningen came out of GVAV, not Velocitas.

Edited by CrowBar

I have been going through all the Netherlands national team, Eredivisie, KKD, Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie and club teams records in history. I have been gathering all info in a document. Which I will post in a seperate thread at some point when almost/mostly done.

These are some that are relevant for the Dutch national team that I will post here below, I fixed a few records and added some that were missing (example: longest streak without losing is 25, not 23 as shown in the game). All these records below are based on the accurate https://www.voetbalstats.nl/index.php

Some of the records I had to dig out by calculation myself, such as some record streaks and comparing them between other streaks. Going through all the years one by one. Fun observation: The Dutch national team rarely have losses or draws without scoring, and in general rarely have long streaks of matches without scoring. The longest was 3, and only happened a few times in history. Also is no surprise that the longest streak without conceding was in 1987, the year before winning the EURO '88.

In all cases I used the oldest record as the one noted, even if it has been equaled at some point in history.

Netherlands national team records

Highest Attendance:
Opposition: Spain
Date: 30/01/1957
Competition: Friendly

Lowest Attendance
Opposition: Cyprus
Date: 09/12/1987
Competition: Euro Qualifiers

Youngest Player
Player: Jan van Breda Kolff
Date of Birth: 18/01/1894
Match Date: 02/04/1911
Opposition: Belgium

Youngest Goalscorer
Player: Jan van Breda Kolff
Date of Birth: 18/01/1894
Match Date: 02/04/1911

Most Goals by a Player in a Match
Player: Jan Vos
Goals: 5
Match Date: 04/07/1912
Opposition: Finland
Competition: Olympic Games

Oldest Goalscorer
Player: Abe Lenstra
Date of Birth: 17/11/1920
Match Date: 19/04/1959

Most Matches Lost in a Row
Games: 6
Start Date: 16/04/1950
End Date: 10/12/1950

Most Matches Without Losing
Games: 25
Start Date: 10/09/2008
End Date: 11/07/2010

Most Matches Without Winning
Games: 8
Start Date: 06/11/1950
End Date: 15/04/1951

Most Matches Without Scoring
Games: 3
Start Date: 06/11/1949
End Date: 08/06/1950

Most Matches Without Conceding
Games: 6
Start Date: 29/04/1987
End Date: 23/03/1988

Edited by CrowBar

Man man man. Unuvar die in mijn Ajax save in seizoen 1, eerste transferperiode gratis naar Man City vertrekt. Er zit zoveel onrealistiche ******** in deze game.

1 hour ago, Craduco said:

Man man man. Unuvar die in mijn Ajax save in seizoen 1, eerste transferperiode gratis naar Man City vertrekt. Er zit zoveel onrealistiche ******** in deze game.

This was logged in between the beta and the final release. I have Naci on a regular contract until 30/6/2022, which is obviously correct but due to a coding reason several youth contracts havean't come through into the game. I will not swipe it under chairs and tables that I am very annoyed with this situation myself as I have set it correctly and informed the guys that there were issues, but looks like it wasn't possible to fix this in time. :mad:

57 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

This was logged in between the beta and the final release. I have Naci on a regular contract until 30/6/2022, which is obviously correct but due to a coding reason several youth contracts havean't come through into the game. I will not swipe it under chairs and tables that I am very annoyed with this situation myself as I have set it correctly and informed the guys that there were issues, but looks like it wasn't possible to fix this in time. :mad:

Dus dat zal pas gefixt worden met de january transfers update?

58 minutes ago, Craduco said:

Dus dat zal pas gefixt worden met de january transfers update?

Niet heel bevredigend, maar SI kennende lijkt het er wel op. Is ook mijn grootste mijn punt wat FM betreft, dat FM games eigenlijk pas echt bugfree zijn na de winter DB....

Overigens viel me bij een testgame al op dat er wat eigenaardige dingen zijn met de "grote talenten" onder ons, Ihattaren had in een van mijn games nauwelijks speeltijd in het 1e, maar was wel een namen die vaak werd opgeroepen bij Oranje. Naast het feit dat de mental stats nog steeds niet helemaal optimaal zijn.

16 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Niet heel bevredigend, maar SI kennende lijkt het er wel op. Is ook mijn grootste mijn punt wat FM betreft, dat FM games eigenlijk pas echt bugfree zijn na de winter DB....

Overigens viel me bij een testgame al op dat er wat eigenaardige dingen zijn met de "grote talenten" onder ons, Ihattaren had in een van mijn games nauwelijks speeltijd in het 1e, maar was wel een namen die vaak werd opgeroepen bij Oranje. Naast het feit dat de mental stats nog steeds niet helemaal optimaal zijn.

Als ik zie dat FM altijd één van de best verkochte games op steam is snap ik sowieso niet waarom het niet vaker geupdate kan worden.

1. SC Heerenveen has Afonso Alves set as Highest Transfer Fee Received. It is written down as €18.000.000, but it should be €17.000.000 (https://www.transfermarkt.nl/afonso-alves/profil/spieler/18758 and https://www.elfvoetbal.nl/Binnenland/276412/De-ELF-duurste-verkopen-van-sc-Heerenveen)

2. Aad Mansveld has most league apps by a player for ADO Den Haag. However, it is slightly wrong, it should be 454 apps. (https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_records_en_statistieken_van_ADO_Den_Haag)

3. Daryl Janmaat had been set as Highest Transfer Fee Received for ADO Den Haag, but as of 27/07/2018 it should be Bjørn Johnsen with €2.300.000

4. Some FC Groningen related missing records:

Most Clean Sheets by a Player in a Season Player: Azing Griever, Clean Sheets: 21, Season date: 1/7/1979

Most Overall Goals by a Player in a Season Player: Peter Houtman, Goals: 31

Most League Goals by a Player in a Season Player: Peter Houtman, Competition: Eerste Divisie (KKD), Goals: 24

Most League Goals by a Player in a Match Player: Peter Houtman, Goals: 4, Match Date: 18/05/1978, Opposition: FC Wageningen, Competition: Eerste Divisie (play-offs) (KKD)

Highest Attendance, 24000, Opposition: PSV, Date: 02/10/2015. Competition: Johan Cruijff Schaal

Lowest Attendance, 200,Opposition: SC Cambuur, Date: 24/05/1998

(all found on https://fcgstats.nl)

5. Feyenoord has a wrong record in the Biggest Win, the date is wrong. Should be:

Biggest Win, Opposition: NAC Breda, Team Goals: 10, Opposition Goals: 0, Date: 08/12/1963 (december), Competition: Eredivisie

On top of that, some other missing records:

Most Matches Won in a Row, Games: 15, Start Date: 22/05/1972, End Date: 04/02/1973

Most Matches Lost in a Row, Games: 7, Start Date: 20/12/2015, End Date: 14/02/2016

Most Matches Without Losing, Games: 30, Start Date: 01/10/1978, End Date: 02/12/1979

Most Matches without Winning, Games: 13, Start Date: 12/04/1989, End Date: 19/09/1989

Edited by CrowBar

Demba van Leeuwen - FC Dordrecht should be created

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demba_van_Leeuwen

Hassane Bandé - 5/0 international caps

Gregor Breinburg - 13/1 international caps

Jeffry Fortes - 12/0 international caps

Abdulsamed Abdullahi - declared to Somalia NT

Justin Baas - declared to Philippines

Ryan Thomas - 18/3 international caps

Richelor Sprangers - 4/0 international caps

Roscello Vlijter - declared to Suriname NT

Jonathan Jordan Richard - 2/0 international caps

Lorenzo Soares Fonseca - declared to Cape Verde

Charlton Juan Vicento - 8/2 international caps

Quentin Martin Jakoba - 9/0 international caps

Raymond Baten - 21/3 international caps

Gianluca Maria - 10/1 international caps

Gillian Justiana - 16/0 international caps

Leroy Oehlers - 19/0 international caps

Marlon Pereira Freire - 4/0 Aruba international caps

Felitciano Cederick Zschusschen - 14/9 international caps

Zakaria Labyad - 6/0 international caps

Jafar Arias - 6/0 Curacao international apps

Renato Fabrizio Tapia - 48/3 international caps

Erick Gabriel Gutiérrez  - 17/0 international caps

Said Bakari - 7/0 international caps

Suently Alberto - 3/0 curacao caps

Bradley Martis - 2/0 international caps

Oussama Darfalou - 3/1 international caps

all stats are from nationalfootball teams

Ajax coach ten Hag has wrong tendencies. Request adjustment of tendencies. These should be:

Tendencies:

• allow creatieve freedom
  • will use offside trap
  • will press intensely
  • will counter-press
  • will look for overlaps
  • will look to play out of defence
  • will work ball into the box
  • will fit players into preferenced tactic

Tendiencies not to:

• will make early tactical changes
  • will use man-marking
  • tendency to relie on Set pieces
  • will sit back and defend a lead

On 10/12/2019 at 01:55, Bigpole said:

---snip--

all stats are from nationalfootball teams

Some of those apps are slightly incorrect, example: Breinburg has played 7 apps with 0 goals as of start of 19/20 season. Because 6 apps he played between 07/09/19 and 19/11/19.

Edited by CrowBar

8 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Some of those apps are slightly incorrect, example: Breinburg has played 7 apps with 0 goals as of start of 19/20 season. Because 6 apps he played between 07/09/19 and 19/11/19.

yes, my bad on that one sorry Holland research :brock:

On 06/12/2019 at 19:26, GillyBeavis said:

In Luc Nilis' (Assistant Manager at VVV-Venlo) history it shows he was a player at Aston Villa 2000 - (blank). As if he's still playing for them now.

needs to have "date departed" in his 2000 Aston Villa entry.

Some things I noted that are factually incorrect, and one thing that should be changed in my opinion.

• Sherel Floranus is incorrectly set-up as dominant left-footed. He is in fact right-footed. Currently the DB has: Left Foot: 20, Right Foot: 10. Should be the other way around at least.
  • Nicolas Tagliafico has injury proneness 18, that seems very excessive, practically Robben and Litmanen level of proneness. He doesn't have a big injury history at Ajax, only 1 injury that was a bit more than a month. And 1 that was only a few days. https://www.transfermarkt.nl/nicolas-tagliafico/verletzungen/spieler/131225 Certainly nothing that warrants 18. I think it should be toned down a lot,  around the 3-5 range seems reasonable to me.
Edited by CrowBar

Missing data:

• Winston Bogarde is missing Suriname as second nation. Winston considers Suriname his home country and lived there in his youth.
  • Winston's son Melayro Bogarde is also missing Suriname as second nation. He gained this automatically due to his father having it, now that Suriname has a "sport passport" which finally allows those players the option to play for Suriname (as per FIFA agreement). Wasn't the case before.
  • Quincy Kluivert is missing these relations: Patrick Kluivert (father), Justin Kluivert (brother), Ruben Kluivert (brother).
  • Miquel Nelom declared to play for Suriname, among many others; but only he plays in the Netherlands to be relevant to this thread. https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/647365043/ook-donk-chery-donald-en-biseswar-bij-suriname
Edited by CrowBar

Missing player data:

Edited by CrowBar

Up to date.

All suggestions have been taken on board and may or may not be implemented. This will all be for the winter update. Please be advised that there are some instances where these are not data issues but more severe bugs which I cannot just tweak or amend easily - so I cannot guarantee that everything will be done - but all "simple" edits that can be made by myself have been done.

(note - I've not adjusted achievements as well as histories/records yet - but this is scheduled to be done as well)

Heel veel gehuurde spelers hebben een veel te hoge optie tot koop. Juan Castillo rond de 30 miljoen terwijl in werkelijkheid zal dit om slechts een paar miljoen gaan. Sierhuis en Ndayishimiye hebben ook bedragen die helemaal niet te betalen zijn voor de clubs (rond de 5/6 miljoen), deze clubs zullen niet gauw meer dan 1/2 miljoen uitgeven in werkelijkheid. 

Ik zou graag willen helpen met dit soort details @Reddiablo

Edited by Craduco

9 hours ago, Craduco said:

Heel veel gehuurde spelers hebben een veel te hoge optie tot koop. Juan Castillo rond de 30 miljoen terwijl in werkelijkheid zal dit om slechts een paar miljoen gaan. Sierhuis en Ndayishimiye hebben ook bedragen die helemaal niet te betalen zijn voor de clubs (rond de 5/6 miljoen), deze clubs zullen niet gauw meer dan 1/2 miljoen uitgeven in werkelijkheid. 

If Groningen decises to buy Sierhuis in the loanperiod, Ajax has agreed a buy-back clausule. So if Groningen buys Sierhuis for 1 million, ajax can buy him back for let's say 5 million. I don't now the exact numbers. Maybe u can find these somewhere. 

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/858512/de-telegraaf-sierhuis-maakt-seizoen-op-huurbasis-af-bij-fc-groningen.html

11 hours ago, Craduco said:

These amounts are set by the game. I put them in as "-1" as they are unknown - say random.

5-6 million for Sierhuis / MTN would not be too unrealistic looking at Dutch transfers outgoing on a global scale - a bit on the high side perhaps, but especially JFC is a problem - but I'm thinking it's linked to the parent club.

DO you have more examples?  This is the time to sort these annoying situations out for the potential upcoming update and FM21 (and hoping new things don't arise by then!)

Lassina Traore has no length set in FM20, should be 1.83m. Also in general i think some attributes should be looked at. His anticipation, jumping reach, workrate, and some other mental stats are very low.

22 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

Ajax has a debt in Fm2020, they dont have in real life.

Please provide proof or I will just ignore it.

16 minutes ago, stevenvdijk said:

Lassina Traore has no length set in FM20, should be 1.83m. Also in general i think some attributes should be looked at. His anticipation, jumping reach, workrate, and some other mental stats are very low.

Height amended. All players will be looked at for the next update and future releases, thanks for the suggestion. Which I need to remind you, does need evidence or proof to take on board. But obviously Traoré is on the radar.

Some critical errors I hadn't noticed until now -- but did after playing FC Groningen and seen my reserves didn't play any games, rather gamebreaking. There is something wrong with a couple of reserve teams in the Eredivisie and Keuken Kampioen Divisie. Some are missing, and some aren't part of any competition, thus the reserves/youth have no games in regular season. I suspect this is because after some reserve teams jumped out of the pyramid in real life, they didn't put them in any of the reserve competitions in the database.

Name changes:

• N.E.C./FC Oss -> Should be Jong N.E.C. https://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/teams/jong-n.e.c..htm
  • Heracles Almelo Reserves -> Should be Jong Heracles
  • Excelsior Reserves -> Should be Jong Excelsior
  • NAC Breda Reserves -> Should be Jong NAC Breda
  • SC Cambuur Reserves -> Should be Jong Cambuur
  • SC Heerenveen Reserves -> Should be Jong Heerenveen
  • FC Dordrecht Reserves -> Should be Jong Dordrecht
  • FC Eindhoven Reserves -> Should be Jong Eindhoven
  • Go Ahead Reserves -> Should be Jong Go Ahead
  • Helmond Reserves -> Should be Jong Helmond Sport, although much like MVV and Telstar they aren't in the two reserve competitions mentioned before in real life.
  • RKC Reserves -> Should be Jong RKC
  • Willem II Reserves -> Should be Jong Willem II
Edited by CrowBar

21 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Please provide proof or I will just ignore it.

In the 2018/2019 annual report, on page 63 you can find the Passiva.

There is 3 kind of debts, there is a Tax debt of 17 mio (which is not a real debt), there is 'Other debt', which is mainly debt due to payments of transfers. The real 'credit' debt is 11k EUR, which is a debt to the bank. With such small amount you could say Ajax has no debt.

https://www.ajax.nl/web/file?uuid=697eae76-c90a-4ede-9c2b-50e495957a6a&owner=e03a09a6-d759-4cce-8e1a-c2d932caf4f6

Edited by stevenvdijk

@Reddiablo Have Ajax affiliations been processed in winter update? 

Guangzhou R&F (China): marketing relations, youth players training, scouting nowledge shared

Sagan Tosu (Japan): marketing relations, youth players training, scouting nowledge shared

Sydney FC (Australia): marketing relations, youth players training, scouting nowledge shared, first option to buy as this is the closest to the fact that Ajax can get youthplayers from Sydney FC for a fixed price.

Sparta Rotterdam (Holland): youth players training, scouting nowledge shared. First option to buy as this is the closest to the fact that Ajax can get a maximum of 3 youthplayers per year for a fixed price and a fixed resale percentage. Be aware: don't set "cannot play in same division"

The current affiliation with Ajax Cape Town: "uses same kit" should be added, "same board" should be added also as Ajax has 51% of the shares.

The current affiliation with Ajax Amateurs: "uses same kit" should be added.

The affiliation with FC Volendam should definitively be removed as this ended in 2010. There are no goods relationships between the clubs anymore. Even if this only used for a little better chang of a friendly match is should be removed as there is no evidence whatsoever for a good relationship anymore.

The affiliation with Trencin should definitively be removed as the affiliation ended in 2015. There are no goods relationships between the clubs anymore.

Don't know if you would set these clubs on affiliationtype:  "feeder team" or "normal affiliated club". 

Edited by ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated
typo

In FM20 Hennie Henrichs is "voorzitter" of Ajax. This is wrong as Edwin van der Sar since 2016 is a "directievoorzitter" AND "algemeen directeur" of Ajax.

page 49 of https://www.ajax.nl/web/file?uuid=697eae76-c90a-4ede-9c2b-50e495957a6a&owner=e03a09a6-d759-4cce-8e1a-c2d932caf4f6

Is Niels Wijne set as medical head of Ajax in winterupdate?  He's in the database already so you can pick him up from there. 

Have Ajax-player Quincy Promes attributes get a upgrade? He's been playing very well and scoring goals in "eredivisie" and Champions League.

Has Ajax youth player Sontje Hansen potential been raised as he is a hot prospect for the future given his matches voor Dutch team on the U17-world cup? Last weekend he even debuted for the first team.

1 hour ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

In FM20 Hennie Henrichs is "voorzitter" of Ajax. This is wrong as Edwin van der Sar since 2016 is a "directievoorzitter" AND "algemeen directeur" of Ajax.

page 49 of https://www.ajax.nl/web/file?uuid=697eae76-c90a-4ede-9c2b-50e495957a6a&owner=e03a09a6-d759-4cce-8e1a-c2d932caf4f6

Is Niels Wijne set as medical head of Ajax in winterupdate?  He's in the database already so you can pick him up from there. 

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1224415122/eijken-kandidaat-voorzitter-bestuursraad-ajax
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_voorzitters_van_Ajax

Hennie Henrichs is chairman, just like Uri Coronel was, John Jaakke was and Michael van Praag was. He will step down soon, so a replacement will be added once confirmed.

All other queries have already been taken on board, I will not respond to these and I have also already indicated that all players (especially key players) are consistently being looked into and will be updated for next updates and future releases.

1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1224415122/eijken-kandidaat-voorzitter-bestuursraad-ajax
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_voorzitters_van_Ajax

Hennie Henrichs is chairman, just like Uri Coronel was, John Jaakke was and Michael van Praag was. He will step down soon, so a replacement will be added once confirmed.

You're absolutely right. Henrichs still is chairman of the board (voorzitter bestuursraad). He was to replaced by Frank Eijken. But because of medical reasons, this has been postponed untill a new members meeting, yet to be plannend.

How are the average seaonticket prices being calculated? Where's the number €456,28 coming from?

Ajax sold 39505 seasontickets last season and received €12,9 million.

Tickets had an annually indexation of 1,5%

Tickets had an overall price increase of 1,5 %

BTW has gone up 3%          https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/120419/seizoenkaarten-ajax-volgend-seizoen-duurder

For this year this means:

12,9 million + 6% = €13.674.000 13.674.000/42.000 season tickets is an average ticket price of €325,57.

I agree, this average price could be calculated far more precisely if someone nows how much seats there are per catagory (see  image on https://www.ajax1.nl/nieuwe-prijzen-en-verkoopschema-seizoenkaarten-bekend/) and the price of that category. I reckon it will be close to 450, so no problems. But I am curious.

typo

Has Ajax' finances being overhauled in winter update?

Nice article about strategy: https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/hoofdnieuws/127353/hoe-ajax-en-geelen-commercieel-hun-slag-slaan

Structural income:

The main sponsor of Ajax (Ziggo) pays between 9 and 11 million euro a year. The contract is extended to 30 juni 2022 with an option to extend again until 30 juni 2024. https://www.ajax1.nl/ajax-ontvangt-veruit-hoogste-bedrag-van-hoofdsponsor-van-top-3-eredivisie/       https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/5951286/ajax-verlengt-contract-met-hoofdsponsor-ziggo-met-twee-jaar.html    

There is a sponsor (ABN Amro) for youth/woman-teams. They pay 3 million euro a year.

Shirtsponsor Adidas pays 50 million euro in 6 years (=8,3 million a year). This contract ends juni 2025. https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/827726/-ajax-maakt-financi-le-klapper-vijftig-miljoen-extra-door-nieuwe-deal-met-adidas-.html

TV-inkomsten: 8,2 million euro. This is for national league of Holland and Africa (Ajax Cape Town) only.

Partnerships Guangzhou R&F: 5 year deal (2017-2022) in a total of 10 million (=2 million a year) with the option to extend for another 5 year for 20 million (=4 million a year).

Other partnerships: 32 million a year. This included bonusses for sportive succes. The minimum standard would be 28,9 million (=the season without European football) as can be read in https://jaarverslag.ajax.nl/xmlpages/resources/TXP/ajax/pdf/Ajax_jaarverslag_2017_2018.pdf

Merchandising: 21,2 million. Sportive succes (semi final CL) will had an positive impact. In the season 2017/2018 without European football Ajax had 14,1 million of merchandising. So the minimum standard would be somewhere around 17 million euro or so, as Ajax invested futher in other continents)

image.thumb.png.1c31336ddfc8709c96a4be1f1c6cb8b9.png

Added article link at start

Is shirt number 34 (Abdelhak Nouri) being retired in winter update? Ajax is not ever gonna assign this number to another player anymore.

Just as they did with number 14 of Johan Cruijff. 

@Reddiablo: you mag getting annoyed by these comments. And i am truly sorry for that! But i have no idea which issues have been reviewed/processed. So i will mention them again, to be sure this will be fixed eventually. It would be nice to have an overview of mutations or something, so we won't bother you with things that have allready been fixed. Please dont get agitated by any means,  we're just here to help you. :)

Ajax player Enric Lliansana plays for the national dutch teams U16/U17 and has stated he would like to play for the national Dutch team and not Spain.

I would set him to chosen for Holland

https://www.forzasportsgroup.com/nl/enric-llansana.html

p.s. PSV player Mohamed Ihattaren has not been set on chosen for Holland also. I assume this already has been fixed in winter update.

Deportivo Alaves has an option to buy Ajax player Lisandro Magallan during his loan period. https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/ajax-verhuurt-lisandro-magallan-aan-deportivo-alaves.htm This option is missing.

Ajax bought the player for 9 million so it propably will be around 5 or 6 million with a small re-sell percentage perhaps.

Ajax on loan player Filip Frei is born in Servia but lived his whole live in Switzerland and played matches for the Swiss U19.

He has to be set on "chosen for Switzerland".

He also has "preferred foot" set on "left foot", this should be "right foot" https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/ajax-huurt-filip-frei-van-fc-zurich.htm

Besides playing as fullback he also is familiar with playing as right winger. I don't see this in positions he can play in fm20. https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/120602/ajax-volgt-zwitserse-tweeling-frei

I assume Hakim Ziyech gets an upgrade as he has proven himself as one of Europe's best attacking midfielders (allthough Ballon d'or did nor represent this unfortenately). When comparing his technical stats with other technical skilled players like Mahrez for instance Ziyech is slightly underrated. Ziyech is also one of the most hardworking midielders and leader within the squad. This should be represented in his stats. My advice:

Corners: 16 instead of 14

Crossing: 18 instead of 12

Dribbling: 17 instead of 15

Technique: 18 instead of 16

Finishing: 12 instead of 10

Concentration: 13 instead of 10

Work rate: 16 instead of 14

Descicions: 12 instead of 8

Leadership: 12 instead of 10

Pace: 14 instead of 13

Maybe add one or two extra player traiths: get crowd going, tries tricks or likes to beat men repeatedly.

See for example: 

image.thumb.png.d8aab670880ae63e96ca039e4a44a625.png

Is it worth going into the details like former clubs winning leagues or club colours of the lower league sides?

There are a few things that could be improved but not sure of it is worth researching all this if it doesn't get into the game.

For example the league winners of 1957-58 in the game is FC Utrecht, while in reality FC Utrecht was the result of a merger in (I believe) 1970. One of the clubs in the merger was DOS, so I think in the list it should say DOS (now FC Utrecht) was the champion in that season. For the 1955-56 season it states the winner is Rapid JC (no longer exists), while in this case years later Rapid JC merged with Roda Sport to become Roda JC, so it should state Rapid JC (now Roda JC). In the 1922-23 season, Stormvogels Telstar (now SC Telstar) is written down as the runner up, This should be Stormvogels or Stormvogels (now SC Telstar). They merged with Telstar for a brief period of time in the 90's or 00's, but I think the merger got turned back or they simply changed the name to Telstar, I am not sure about that. There are some more examples. I can research and make a list of all these.

Looking at club colours, IJsselmeervogels should have their colours switched. In game they have a red shirt with a white stripe in the middle, while IRL they have a white shirt with the red stripe (just like Ajax). Many other clubs (mostly on lower levels) appear not having their colours set in the game and they are now a default Blue, black and white colour combination.

Feyenoord is missing as icon:

Gerard Meijer (clubpersonnel):   https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/gerard-meijer/

John de Wolff (player):  https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/john-de-wolf/

Ove Kindval (player): https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/ove-kindvall/

Rinus Israël (player):  https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/rinus-israel/

Ernst Happel (manager): https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/ernst-happel-2/

Fred Blankemijer (player): https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/fred-blankemeijer/

Eddy Pieters Graafland (player): https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/eddy-pieters-graafland/

Puck van Heel (player): https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/puck-van-heel-2/

Paul Bosvelt (player): https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/paul-bosvelt/

Robin van Persie (player): https://www.feyenoordverzameling.nl/clubiconen/robin-van-persie/

Wim Rijsbergen (player):  https://www.alletop10lijstjes.nl/top-10-beste-feyenoord-spelers-ooit/

Jaap Barendrecht (player):  http://www.mijnfeyenoordverzameling.nl/tag/clubiconen/

Bas Paauwe (player) : http://www.mijnfeyenoordverzameling.nl/tag/clubiconen/

Bert van Marwijk (manager): https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_van_Marwijk

John Metgod (player);  https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Metgod

Ed de Goeij (player):  https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_de_Goeij

These people should be added as icons OR permanent favourit personnel 

John Dall Thomasson (player): https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Dahl_Tomasson

Henrik "Henke" Larsson (player): https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrik_Larsson

Jerzy Dudek (player): https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerzy_Dudek

*van Bronckhorst  is listed as favourit personell but should be moved to icon or legend. He also should be listed as "player/manager" and not only "player" as he was coach of Feyenoord and won the tilte since years without.

image.thumb.png.d3372d02b909983ff24b4031d3c7f9ab.png