[Holland] Data Issues

On 15/11/2019 at 09:49, erikeagles said:

In the Dutch national team, why is Stanley Menzo a legend? 

That is a mistake.   Menzo is not a legend... Only play 6 times for the National team. 

I think Seedorf, Lenstra, Neeskens, Krol, Rensenbrink, Wim Jansen, van Hanegem (!), are missing 

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/11/2019 at 02:29, Reddiablo said:

Notice:

I have read every single post, error spot and suggestion and I am very thankful for your input (even when I sound cranky)

I cannot guarantee that anything will be changed for release, some things may not - either because I don't agree or we didn't come around to it - but the majority has been or has at least been looked into.

I will be travelling from here on out and I will look into this thread from time to time but as the release comes closer it will be more and more difficult to make changes - if at all.
I will only be looking into "game breakers" - which I even doubt will make it into the game. I'm talking: Mark van Bommel is relieved of his position. That's about as serious as we need to be.

(I may potentially log other things and suggestions but these will then be for any upcoming data releases/updates)

Thanks again, there has been some great feedback in here.

You mention the low random determination from a lot of eredivisie players is logged.  What does that mean?   Are you not allowed to change it?  Isn't this a big deal for the data base?  That players history is bit wrong, whatever, but their ability's super low.

A pity for key players like Ihattaren, Stengs, Boadu, Wijndal, Gravenberch.  Will this still be fixed with an update or not till FM2021? 

IMO Onana's reflexes could be upped a bit. Maybe 15 to 17?

ATM he is on par with Padt (Groningen), Koselev (Fortuna), Mous (Zwolle), Blackman (Vitesse), Kirschbaum (VVV) at 15, and below Zoet (really?) and Vermeer at 16.

He has consistently shown out of this world reflexes at the highest level (champions league) over a two year period.

As we speak there are over 30 GK's in England alone with reflexes 16 or up, 28 in germany, 15 in France and a couple dozen in Spain and Italy

On 15/11/2019 at 11:56, Samelders said:

Why did you set the budget (begroting) as the balance? It's a big chance in comparison to last year!

It gives some Dutch clubs an excessive financial situation. Wouldn't it be better to just start the game with the capital and reserves (eigen vermogen)?

I don't talk about Ajax, while their finances are ridiculous after selling De Jong, Dolberg and De Ligt for over €170 million. And i think AZ for example is even a bit undervalued in terms of finances! 

For example:

Feyenoord 2019 €11 million balance and 2020 €61 million balance, while Feyenoord had almost no budget last transfer window to buy players (hence they are in the middle of the league now) and could only buy Senesi after selling Jeremiah St. Juste. So i would say €20-€25 million would be more realistic.

PSV 2019 €13 million and 2020 €70 million, while PSV bought for €36 million and sold for €64 million (including Lozano), so their finances improved (without transfers they are in a budget deficit when they are missing out on the Champions League). So i would say €30-€40 million would be more realistic.

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=360003

Vitesse 2019 €11 million and in 2020 €23 million, while they had a terrible financial year, with a shocking loss! So i would say €5-10 million would be more realistic.

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/zorgwekkend-verlies-vitesse-door-slechte-transferzomer-en-missen-europees-voetbal-br-br~a5120133/

Groningen 2019 €6 million and in 2020 €17 million, while Groningen is in a difficult situation for years now, they need outgoing transfers to keep a clean balance. So i would say €5 million would be more realistic.

https://www.fcgroningen.nl/nieuws/verlies-van-zes-ton-voor-fc-groningen-in-seizoen-20182019/2

FC Twente 2019 €1 million and in 2020 €21 million, the financial situation of FC Twente is a mess, last year they were in a big loss (playing on the second tier), but because of an abundant package of dept cancellation, the finances look a bit brighter. But €21 million is excgarated. So i would say €5-10 million, with a substantial dept would be more realistic.

https://www.fctwente.nl/club/nieuws/publicatie-jaarrekening-seizoen-2018-2019#

FC Utrecht 2019 €9 million and in 2020 €18 million, not much to find about their finances. They have a positive transfer balance of €2 million this season. Owner Frans van Seumeren compensated their persistent loses (10 years in a row)! So i would say €2 million would be more realistic.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2255325-fc-utrecht-boekt-miljoenenwinst-na-tien-jaar-rode-cijfers.html

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-utrecht/startseite/verein/200

ADO Den Haag 2019 €2 million and in 2020 €14 million, ADO was in a substantional loss the last two seasons (about €3 million a year). No financial update about the 2018-2019 season yet. But the finances aren't good at all. So i would say €0 million would be more realistic.

https://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/3900289/ADO-Den-Haag-op-weg-naar-zwarte-cijfers-In-2020-Is-en-blijft-een-uitdaging

SC Heerenveen 2019 €9 million and in 2020 €16 million, no updated finances last winter, but SC Heerenveen is in trouble, luckily they had a positive transferbalance of €11 million this summer, to compensated for their structural negative operating result. So i would say €9 million would be more realistic.

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/547791/eigen-vermogen-van-26-miljoen-euro-maar-dat-is-gebakken-lucht

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2984081/sc-heerenveen-loopt-rood-aan

image.png

What is the policy with the finances in the other competition that are playable in FM 2020? If it's too much research to update all the finances, i can help you in the future. I find it really interesting to do!

Looks like they just took the financial budgets from somewhere, instead of cash balance or equity numbers. F.e. Roda JC have financial difficulties atm but have a balance of 6m.

On 31/10/2019 at 22:09, Reddiablo said:

This has been logged internally already, and should probably be fixed for full release.

Twente reserve squad fix is not in the full release. Or will there be another patch soon? Personally, this kills the fun of managing Twente for me.

Edited by Qurid
16 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

I don't see any of the suggested improvements back in the definitive release. Why a 3 weeks beta-period then? :mad:

I think plenty of data issues have been fixed, just not all. Also, a beta is not *just* for data issues, but mainly for bugs and crashes.

On 18/11/2019 at 11:25, swansongs said:

FC Volendam want to have the best youth development system in the country by 21/22. Which seems ambitious.

Further to this, it only happens when I start a game with a lot of leagues and countries. With most of Europe loaded Youth Recruitment is rated as excellent and the board demands it become the best. Small database no mention of any of that.

Not sure what's causing it as the numbers in the database are very normal/average. The good relations with Ajax and Brugge (who both have amazing youth recruitment attributes)?

edit: Removed all the affiliations and Recruitment goes back to average but the board still want the best youth system in the country 21/22.

Edited by swansongs
4 hours ago, swansongs said:

Further to this, it only happens when I start a game with a lot of leagues and countries. With most of Europe loaded Youth Recruitment is rated as excellent and the board demands it become the best. Small database no mention of any of that.

Not sure what's causing it as the numbers in the database are very normal/average. The good relations with Ajax and Brugge (who both have amazing youth recruitment attributes)?

edit: Removed all the affiliations and Recruitment goes back to average but the board still want the best youth system in the country 21/22.

I've also done some research (it's a fun problem to solve!) and through this elite research (opened up the editor) I now know Volendam does not have any set club vision. Their Director and DoF have no stats / tendencies set either, so that can't be it either. Youth coaching, facilities, recruitment and importance are

13, 12, 11 and 11

. So nothing there either! 

Just now, Chef Raekwon said:

I've also done some research (it's a fun problem to solve!) and through this elite research (opened up the editor) I now know Volendam does not have any set club vision. Their Director and DoF have no stats / tendencies set either, so that can't be it either. Youth coaching, facilities, recruitment and importance are

Hide contents

13, 12, 11 and 11

. So nothing there either! 

I added it to their club vision with a -10 rating and it still came up. The affiliations are influencing the displayed Youth Recruitment rating (up to exceptional or excellent from average) but not the 5 year plan.

Bit annoying as Volendam were my second choice after Den Bosch fans put me off managing them.

11 minutes ago, swansongs said:

I added it to their club vision with a -10 rating and it still came up. The affiliations are influencing the displayed Youth Recruitment rating (up to exceptional or excellent from average) but not the 5 year plan.

Bit annoying as Volendam were my second choice after Den Bosch fans put me off managing them.

Ah, sucks. I can warmly recommend Telstar, had a very fun run with them in FM18. Might be in the same mold as Volendam / Den Bosch. At any rate, have fun!

2 hours ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Ah, sucks. I can warmly recommend Telstar, had a very fun run with them in FM18. Might be in the same mold as Volendam / Den Bosch. At any rate, have fun!

Had a look at them but landed on Dordrecht instead. 

9 hours ago, Chef Raekwon said:

I think plenty of data issues have been fixed, just not all. Also, a beta is not *just* for data issues, but mainly for bugs and crashes.

Let me first start by saying I appreciate the efforts of you and your team and the changes that have been made. I also don't know what happens behind the scenes and what internal procedures have to be followed.

But there A LOT of things that where mentioned (early) in the beta-period that have NOT been adjusted, while most changes definitively where easy and not a lot of time-consuming to verify and to adjust by some database-editing. For example:

- Ajax staff: still missing personell, staff with wrong function

- Ajax collaborations with Sagan Tosu, Sydney FC , Sparta Rotterdam still missing

- Optional buy of Juan Castillo changed from 500K to 57,7 mln ?!

- Stlil missing true Ajax-legends, icons and favourit personnell

- Ajax season tickets not adjusted

- Nouri missing as icon/favourite personnel and shirt number 34 can still be assigned to another player

- Default amount of Ajax youth coaches not adjusted from 8 to higher number as user Feche said how to realise this.

- Most expensive incoming and outgoing Ajax transfers and Eredivise-transfers not adjusted

- Quincy Promes attributes not adjusted (or even reviewed?)

- Missing option to ask the Ajax board to buy stadium

- Missing player traits Andre Onana / Nico Tagliafico

- Missing history records by Dutch national team

- Missing or wrong records Eredivisie

- Missing country scouting knowledge by scouts at Ajax

- Missing or wrong Ajax records in history

- Missing international match history of Ajax U21 players

- Still missing some staff at National Dutch team

- Ihattaren has not chosen for Dutch National Team

As I can see what (last-minute!) has been changed in the premier league, makes me wonder why this couldn't be done for the Dutch league.

Let me end by thanking you for your efforts to make FM20 a football-simulator closeR to real life 

Edited by ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated

Ten Hag Attacking and Technical attribute should be higher

tends to use substitues…..thats wrong -> He's known for NOT substistuting and when he does, he does it very late in the game.

Missing:

tends to fit players in preferred tactic

tends to use intense pressing

tends to use offside trap

tends to play out of defense

tends not to sit back and protect a lead

14 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Let me first start by saying I appreciate the efforts of you and your team and the changes that have been made. I also don't know what happens behind the scenes and what internal procedures have to be followed.

But there A LOT of things that where mentioned (early) in the beta-period that have NOT been adjusted, while most changes definitively where easy and not a lot of time-consuming to verify and to adjust by some database-editing. For example:

- Ajax staff: still missing personell, staff with wrong function

- Ajax collaborations with Sagan Tosu, Sydney FC , Sparta Rotterdam still missing

- Optional buy of Juan Castillo changed from 500K to 57,7 mln ?!

- Stlil missing true Ajax-legends, icons and favourit personnell

- Ajax season tickets not adjusted

- Nouri missing as icon/favourite personnel and shirt number 34 can still be assigned to another player

- Default amount of Ajax youth coaches not adjusted from 8 to higher number as user Feche said how to realise this.

- Most expensive incoming and outgoing Ajax transfers and Eredivise-transfers not adjusted

- Quincy Promes attributes not adjusted (or even reviewed?)

- Missing option to ask the Ajax board to buy stadium

- Missing player traits Andre Onana / Nico Tagliafico

- Missing history records by Dutch national team

- Missing or wrong records Eredivisie

- Missing country scouting knowledge by scouts at Ajax

- Missing or wrong Ajax records in history

- Missing international match history of Ajax U21 players

- Still missing some staff at National Dutch team

- Ihattaren has not chosen for Dutch National Team

As I can see what (last-minute!) has been changed in the premier league, makes me wonder why this couldn't be done for the Dutch league.

Let me end by thanking you for your efforts to make FM20 a football-simulator closeR to real life 

Don't worry about me, I was not part of the FM20 research team and like you, I'm currently a well-meaning paying customer, so no thanks necessary! And like you, my first post in this topic (page 1, check it out if you want to) was pointing out different issues about the Ajax staff and records. However, I was part of the research and beta team for a few years so I do know a bit about how the data is set and what is and isn't possible (last minute). In no way I mean to be condescending, hopefully I'm considered helpful when pointing out the following:

• Players and staff are rated by the researchers of the club/nation where they played in the previous season, unless there are MAJOR issues. As such, Promes was rated by Spanish research, Alvarez by Mexican and Martinez by the Argentinians. 
  • It's a matter of prioritization of what gets adjusted during beta and what not. I'm not familiar with the current inner workings, but I'm not surprised the English data gets prioritized above Dutch. Records and player history rank low in prioritization so I don't think it's weird to not see them changed during beta.
  • Data is subjective. I might rank some ability 15, you 17 and another 11. As such, you are always asked (as per the first post in this topic) to provide proof for your claims. Just saying an attribute should be higher and it be self evident usually doesn't help anybody. 
  • Not everything you point out is a data issue. For instance and as far as I know, country knowledge of scouts isn't set on an individual level. 

That doesn't mean there are no issues with the data, I see them too. However, in my case, a little understanding goes a long way.

I am holidays and business in Nigeria.

Most if not all aforementioned has been logged but it was already out of my hands. There were 1000s of bugs globally raised that were still needed to be set and these get done by priority. A lot of the bugs here were not a high priority either deemed by myself, or more importantly by the SI Headquarters staff. We have worked our asses off to get as much implemented as possible, but every year is the case that not everything gets done - this will be prolongued for future updates/releases.

Jong FC Twente has been set as extinct and they never got a new reserves team, causing FC Twente to only have the U19 team besides their senior squad.

Ihattaren's full name should be Mohamed Amine Ihattaren, not Mohammed-Amine.

Jong ADO is incorrectly playing in the Reserves competition, but should be in the Derde Divisie Zondag instead. Looking at the pre-game editor, this does show up correctly on Jong ADO's competitions page, but incorrectly on the Reserves Team page in ADO's editor menu.
In case this is actually seen as important enough to get logged, I'd recommend to put a different team that takes Jong ADO's place in the Reserves competition too, because I think it would break otherwise if it only has 7 teams and therefore no Reserves competitions to be played.

On 22 november 2019 at 14:09, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

still not fixed:

In 2019/20, the clubs that are active in the group stage of a European club tournament (Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, AZ) are exempt from the First Round of the KNVB beker.

This one should be logged as a competition bug. This is not a data issue.

The Johan Cruijff ArenA is owned by a Naamloze Vennootschap (Limited company)

48% of the shares are owned by the Gemeente Amsterdam

39% of the shares are owned by Stichting Administratiekantoor Amsterdam

13% of the shares are owned by Ajax

The database showes that Ajax is owner.  This is wrong. The ownertype should be set on Privé (Private) or Gemeente while lacking an option N.V. (Limited company).

https://www.ajax1.nl/johan-cruijff-arena-in-ieder-geval-tot-2028-geen-eigendom-van-ajax/

Nick Bakker (FC Emmen) zijn natuurlijke positie is in Football manager linksback. Hij heeft afgelopen seizoen alleen maar als linker centrumverdediger gespeeld. Kan dit aangepast worden? Tevens is hij linksbenig in plaats van rechtsbenig.

4 hours ago, swansongs said:

Thomas Schalekamp (Dordrecht) has dark skin and black hair in game. Should be light skin and blonde.

On 26/11/2019 at 16:56, swansongs said:

Chris Gloster (PSV) has white skin in game.

This is probably caused by no skin tone being set. This means it'll be random every started game.

image.thumb.png.b7d73b0c2ced7a9a9f3a599e98b2bc44.pngimage.thumb.png.a45b81ecc44fd59b51516448a937ac76.png

Here are my suggestions for Ajax club info.   My suggestion is based on the history of Ajax since 1900. Each person contributed in his own way to the development of the club. This can be based on the numer of matches played/goals scored, technicall skills in combination with number of matches played,  trophys won, playing style introduced, period at the club as employee, defining moments in club history (important goals), etc.  You can dispute or someone is an icon or legend or other players should be added, deleted or exchanged for other players (Clarence Seedorf, Bryan Roy, Johan Neeskens, Stanley Menzo, etc.). 

Would be nice to see this in the winter update or or least in FM21.

Lassina Traoré (Ajax) heeft echt hele slechte metals in de game. Het is echt een gigantisch talent in het echt maar door deze mentals is hij in FM20 echt zeer matig.

Ik zou zelf met verbeteringspunten kunnen komen mocht dat nodig zijn.

Dailon do Rosario and Dailon Livramento in NAC Breda reserve team are duplicates of the same player, one should be removed.

And the issue with the "determination" attribute being randomized to super low numbers when no data has been put in has to be fixed. Really stunts the development of players. Can't at least guys like Calvin Stengs get a fixed value there so sort it out? So he doesn't get a randomized value like 2, which stunts his development and which is wholly undeserved for a player who's shown great determination in overcoming long term injuries early in his career.

Edit: Said Assim/Assim Said in NAC U19 duplicated too.

Edited by Mufred
8 hours ago, Mufred said:

Dailon do Rosario and Dailon Livramento in NAC Breda reserve team are duplicates of the same player, one should be removed.

And the issue with the "determination" attribute being randomized to super low numbers when no data has been put in has to be fixed. Really stunts the development of players. Can't at least guys like Calvin Stengs get a fixed value there so sort it out? So he doesn't get a randomized value like 2, which stunts his development and which is wholly undeserved for a player who's shown great determination in overcoming long term injuries early in his career.

Edit: Said Assim/Assim Said in NAC U19 duplicated too.

I know, it's really ****ing frustrating.

I have addressed it internally and although there have been some improvement since beta and per release - it's not been fully fixed, I'm afraid.

17 hours ago, Mufred said:

And his second nationality is Kaapverdië (Cape Verde Islands), not Curacao (as is wrong in the game).

On 19/11/2019 at 16:17, Holland2000 said:

That is a mistake.   Menzo is not a legend... Only play 6 times for the National team. 

I think Seedorf, Lenstra, Neeskens, Krol, Rensenbrink, Wim Jansen, van Hanegem (!), are missing 

That's probably because most of those names are not part of the game, thus they can't be selected in the editor. Either they need to create those people again as  "retired" or they choose not to.

Also I disagree about Seedorf in general. A multiple club legend, but never an Orange legend. The problems he had with several coaches and the general "not fitting in" attitude he had most of his career in Dutch national team make him undeserving of being mentioned here, in my opinion. 87 interlands is quite a high number for a player who never was able to become a core part of the team. I know he himself likes to think he should have had a bigger role (and he probably should have qualitywise), but it was his attitude within the selection that caused major difficulties with fitting in. And whenever he played, it wasn't as exceptional as it was when he played at clublevel. It's a shame, because he was indeed one of the better Dutch players we have had between the late 90s and 2010. Just wasn't meant to be.

On 29/11/2019 at 20:13, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

And here are the correct Ajax records. Would be nice to see this adjusted in winter update or at least FM21.

image.thumb.png.5311b7c8b6d6c54520875ffae9b71b4f.png

The clean sheet (shutout) record doesn't seem to be right. Last season Onana already had 16 shut-outs, far more than Heinz Stuy. And in 09/10 Stekelenburg had 19 shut-outs. I didn't check all years, but Heinz Stuy most definitely isn't holding that record.

Edited by CrowBar
On 18/11/2019 at 19:47, Zek said:

The 2011/12 Domestic League pages for the clubs are odd. Points are in Goals For, Goals For are in Goals Against and Goals Against in Points, giving every club a very weird record.

I went ahead and fixed this myself in an editor file, in fact been scrambling a lot of fixes mentioned in this thread into one update. Also added lower leagues (based on what claasen did previous year). Might release at some point, but still fixing and tweaking data.

Also noticed that the achievements of current/last year players of PSV and Ajax are very mixed up. The runner-up in 17/18 (PSV) and winner 18/19 (Ajax) + winner KNVB Beker 18/19 (Ajax), most missing or some double/mixed up. Very tedious to fix.

EDIT: More accurate; all the PSV players of season 18/19 have "runner up 2018", but they won 2018 eredivisie (17/18). Runner-up should be 2019 (18/19). Same issue with Ajax players, they have winner as 2018 (17/18). That includes everyone, also Frenkie de Jong etc.

EDIT 2: vv G.O.E.S. should play in the Sportpark Het Schenge (which is already in the editor under Het Schenge).

Edited by CrowBar
8 hours ago, CrowBar said:

And his second nationality is Kaapverdië (Cape Verde Islands), not Curacao (as is wrong in the game).

That's probably because most of those names are not part of the game, thus they can't be selected in the editor. Either they need to create those people again as  "retired" or they choose not to.

Also I disagree about Seedorf in general. A multiple club legend, but never an Orange legend. The problems he had with several coaches and the general "not fitting in" attitude he had most of his career in Dutch national team make him undeserving of being mentioned here, in my opinion. 87 interlands is quite a high number for a player who never was able to become a core part of the team. I know he himself likes to think he should have had a bigger role (and he probably should have qualitywise), but it was his attitude within the selection that caused major difficulties with fitting in. And whenever he played, it wasn't as exceptional as it was when he played at clublevel. It's a shame, because he was indeed one of the better Dutch players we have had between the late 90s and 2010. Just wasn't meant to be.

The clean sheet (shutout) record doesn't seem to be right. Last season Onana already had 16 shut-outs, far more than Heinz Stuy. And in 09/10 Stekelenburg had 19 shut-outs. I didn't check all years, but Heinz Stuy most definitely isn't holding that record.

The question is how to interpretate the record. As I see it it the goalkeeper with most consecutive games in the regular competition, in one season, without conceding a goal. PSV was close with beating this record but their strike was with 2!!!goalkeepers. https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Stuy

17 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

The question is how to interpretate the record. As I see it it the goalkeeper with most consecutive games in the regular competition, in one season, without conceding a goal. PSV was close with beating this record but their strike was with 2!!!goalkeepers. https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Stuy

I am willing to bet it is a mistranslation. I generally play in English and use the editor in English, as it is closest to the intention of SI to what they are describing / intending. In there it says "Most shut-outs by a player in a single season". Thus, total number of clean sheets in one season. The Dutch translation isn't refering to that intend at all.

I have no clue why the Dutch translation is what it is, but it is wrong as there is no English version of that one anywhere to be found in records. Pretty sure it is refering to the one I just mentioned. I have noticed it before sometimes, but the Dutch translation likes to make things overly complicated and awkward. It just annoys me sometimes, which is why I prefer to play in English to stay closest to the "source". Nothing against the guys doing the translating, but it's an issue I have with every game out there. It's also why I prefer to have English subtitles under English language in movies, to having Dutch subtitles.

Edited by CrowBar

I created/edited all the Tweede Divisie shirts that didn't have the correct home and aways shirts, to be correct to real life (99% sure at least, used their own website + Youtube matches as reference). I know it is not an important thing, since it isn't an activated league officially. But still wanted to share it.

Tweede_Divisie_Shirts_Part_Three.thumb.jpg.efa860c8053a686e180973adb5d34138.jpg

Tweede_Divisie_Shirts_Part_One.thumb.jpg.8dbd26a1450fec92405a39fdf4c7fc63.jpg

Tweede_Divisie_Shirts_Part_Three.thumb.jpg.ecaf1f35f81acfd002afda1be3403ef8.jpg

EDIT:

Dessers has declared for Nigeria national team.

https://www.rtvoost.nl/nieuws/322466/Trotse-Nigeriaan-Dessers-gaat-voor-interlandcarriere-bij-Super-Eagles

Edited by CrowBar
On 04/12/2019 at 21:55, CrowBar said:

I am willing to bet it is a mistranslation. I generally play in English and use the editor in English, as it is closest to the intention of SI to what they are describing / intending. In there it says "Most shut-outs by a player in a single season". Thus, total number of clean sheets in one season. The Dutch translation isn't refering to that intend at all.

I have no clue why the Dutch translation is what it is, but it is wrong as there is no English version of that one anywhere to be found in records. Pretty sure it is refering to the one I just mentioned. I have noticed it before sometimes, but the Dutch translation likes to make things overly complicated and awkward. It just annoys me sometimes, which is why I prefer to play in English to stay closest to the "source". Nothing against the guys doing the translating, but it's an issue I have with every game out there. It's also why I prefer to have English subtitles under English language in movies, to having Dutch subtitles.

The english version (in the database editor) says: "Most clean sheets by a player in a season".

I assume they mean the regular national league and not include European matches.

The best translation would be: Meeste wedstrijden "de nul gehouden" door een speler in één seizoen.

This means that the recordholder should be Maarten Stekelenburg who had 19 clean sheets in the season 2009/2010  in the dutch league.

Jasper Cillessen is second with 18 clean sheets in the dutch league in the season 2015/2016.

https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/96361/evenaring-eeuwrecord-clean-sheets-dichtbij

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/116120/onana-kan-stokoud-record-gaan-verbreken.amp

Added link
59 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

The english version (in the database editor) says: "Most clean sheets by a player in a season".

I assume they mean the regular national league and not include European matches.

The best translation would be: Meeste wedstrijden "de nul gehouden" door een speler in één seizoen.

This means that the recordholder should be Maarten Stekelenburg who had 19 clean sheets in the season 2009/2010  in the dutch league.

Jasper Cillessen is second with 18 clean sheets in the dutch league in the season 2015/2016.

https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/96361/evenaring-eeuwrecord-clean-sheets-dichtbij

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/116120/onana-kan-stokoud-record-gaan-verbreken.amp

Yes. They mean regular league.

If we go a step further, record holder in Eredivisie overall is Heurelho Gomes with 22 clean sheets (04/05). Hasn't been set up yet either.

Edited by CrowBar
9 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Yes. They mean regular league.

If we go a step further, record holder in Eredivisie overall is Heurelho Gomes with 22 clean sheets (04/05). Hasn't been set up yet either.

Are u sure of the eredivisie overall record? Piet Schrijvers of FC Twente had 23 clean sheets in 33 played matches in the season 1971/72. ;-) 

https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Twente_in_het_seizoen_1971/72