Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Holland] Data Issues

4 hours ago, feche said:

Sorry but you can edit this yourself. We did it in argentinian teams. You set the the mininum and maximun number of employes at every different type of role the clubs can have

Does your Head Researcher do this, or do you do this in the "In Game Editor"
For as far as I know I cannot set this myself; altough we have so many options I may have just overlooked it; but I did just search again.

14 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

updated up until here

It's crazy busy so I won't go over every single post. I have checked everything and I have requested some more changes. I won't do everything but I have taken everything into consideration.

Great job! Thanks for your effort every year! :thup:

1. Jan-Arend Vredeveld has quit as Fitness Coach for FC Groningen -- and isn't in the football world any longer; source: https://www.fcgroningen.nl/nieuws/technische-staf-ingevuld-eerste training-22-juni/2

“Jan-Arend Vredeveld heeft zijn functie opgezegd als fysiek trainer bij de club. Hij gaat begin juli een nieuwe uitdaging aan, als Teamleider bij Medisch Centrum Zuid. Jan-Arend is 14 jaar aan de club verbonden geweest en wij wensen hem heel veel succes in zijn nieuwe functie.”

2. Remco Balk (FC Groningen, AML) was born in Zuidhorn; source: https://www.rtvnoord.nl/nieuws/203543/Scorende-Balk-17-Ik-vond-het-wel-goed-gaan

3. Be Quick 1887 has wrong stadium name (error was present in previous FM's as well): Sportpark Esserburg is incorrect.

Should be: Sportpark Esserberg ,source: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadion_Esserberg

Edited by CrowBar

35 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

1. Jan-Arend Vredeveld has quit as Fitness Coach for FC Groningen -- and isn't in the football world any longer; source: https://www.fcgroningen.nl/nieuws/technische-staf-ingevuld-eerste training-22-juni/2

“Jan-Arend Vredeveld heeft zijn functie opgezegd als fysiek trainer bij de club. Hij gaat begin juli een nieuwe uitdaging aan, als Teamleider bij Medisch Centrum Zuid. Jan-Arend is 14 jaar aan de club verbonden geweest en wij wensen hem heel veel succes in zijn nieuwe functie.”

2. Remco Balk (FC Groningen, AML) was born in Zuidhorn; source: https://www.rtvnoord.nl/nieuws/203543/Scorende-Balk-17-Ik-vond-het-wel-goed-gaan

3. Be Quick 1887 has wrong stadium name (error was present in previous FM's as well): Sportpark Esserburg is incorrect.

Should be: Sportpark Esserberg ,source: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadion_Esserberg

Logged thank you,

Can't make any promises or guarentees anymore from the bugs raised the past few days - if not for full release then it will be for the next potential data update.

hace 5 horas, Reddiablo dijo:

Does your Head Researcher do this, or do you do this in the "In Game Editor"
For as far as I know I cannot set this myself; altough we have so many options I may have just overlooked it; but I did just search again.

The HR did it.

You set it at competition level not at club level. Is under Competitions/Staff amounts

17 minutes ago, feche said:

The HR did it.

You set it at competition level not at club level. Is under Competitions/Staff amounts

Awesome, I didn't know. I have requested it - but not sure if we can still implement this. But it has been proposed. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

Awesome, I didn't know. I have requested it - but not sure if we can still implement this. But it has been proposed. Thanks :)

Thank you Feche & Reddiablo!!! :applause::applause:Would be a great adjustment. Hope it will be adjusted in the definitive version. 

Hi,

I know this won't be high on the list of things to get fixed, but it was just to ask if Calvin Stengs's career stats can be added to his bio please?

Thanks 

image.thumb.png.f625d5d348ed5db64b1318eb0a3d4b69.png

On 04/11/2019 at 19:34, Reddiablo said:

That's way too many. But I'll see if we can add a few. :-)

Too many?!...Seriously? Take a look at Bayern, Man City and Man United in FM20 first please, before saying this!  :D :D

I've seen the first names have been added to Ajax. Thanks! :thup:

BTW: van Basten was not only player, but also manager of Ajax. Can this be adjusted in legends of the club?

I won't complain: but Louis van Gaal (legend) , Abdelkak Nouri (icon), Lasse Schöne (icon) and Luis Suarez (favoured personnel)  should under all circumstances be added.

And i forgot to mention that John Heitinga  is a true "Ajacied" and should als be added as favoured personnel. I know it's just are names and i doesn't really has a function in FM. But it makes the game feel a lot more realistic. And never had the confirmation that the 3 club collaborations are logged as a request. That worries me a bit. Humans make mistakes. Ask referee Rochi if you don't believe me. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Too many?!...Seriously? Take a look at Bayern, Man City and Man United in FM20 first please, before saying this!  :D :D

I've seen the first names have been added to Ajax. Thanks! :thup:

BTW: van Basten was not only player, but also manager of Ajax. Can this be adjusted in legends of the club?

I won't complain: but Louis van Gaal (legend) , Abdelkak Nouri (icon), Lasse Schöne (icon) and Luis Suarez (favoured personnel)  should under all circumstances be added.

And i forgot to mention that John Heitinga  is a true "Ajacied" and should als be added as favoured personnel. I know it's just are names and i doesn't really has a function in FM. But it makes the game feel a lot more realistic. And never had the confirmation that the 3 club collaborations are logged as a request. That worries me a bit. Humans make mistakes. Ask referee Rochi if you don't believe me. :lol:

No more names will be added nor can be adjusted at this point in time.

Collabs have been logged. Don't worry. Can't ensure that they will be in.

1 hour ago, littledragon84 said:

Hi,

I know this won't be high on the list of things to get fixed, but it was just to ask if Calvin Stengs's career stats can be added to his bio please?

Thanks 

image.thumb.png.f625d5d348ed5db64b1318eb0a3d4b69.png

Logged, there was another instance of this. No idea why this is - it's cosmetic so I can't tell you if this will be fixed for the full game release - but it's in the hands of the coders now.

On 31/10/2019 at 22:57, Reddiablo said:

Thanks,

Club reputations are set on Euro performance and Ajax' reputation really isn't that great over the past several years, despite doing of course sensational especially last year. That also is a partial reason for the transfer value being a bit lower. I think we'd be better off looking at this from a development perspective at this moment.  I can't really say how it should compare to eg. Benfica; but yes some should be valued higher.

If you look at the last 5 year performance in Europe, Ajax is club #20 (https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/trank2019.html), and if you take the last 3,5yr they are #14. So wouldnt say its just last year, 2 year ago they were also in the EL final. Plus the historical performance should definitely make it continental if not worldwide reputation. Looking at their current following bases on social media they are also nearly top 20 of all football clubs (their Instagram and Twitter accounts have more followers than for example Inter Milan).

So i would definitely give the club rep a bump, which could help the transfer values. they still play in the Eredivisie, which rep is not that high. So that is of course counteracting some of it.

Two mistakes at Telstar:

• Rashaan Fernandes isn't in the squad, he doesn't have a club. In fact he's a Telstar player since this summer.
  • Melle Springer's history says he played 29 games for Sparta last year. That's incorrect, he was also a Telstar player last year.

Good luck guys!

17 minutes ago, stevenvdijk said:

If you look at the last 5 year performance in Europe, Ajax is club #20 (https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/trank2019.html), and if you take the last 3,5yr they are #14. So wouldnt say its just last year, 2 year ago they were also in the EL final. Plus the historical performance should definitely make it continental if not worldwide reputation. Looking at their current following bases on social media they are also nearly top 20 of all football clubs (their Instagram and Twitter accounts have more followers than for example Inter Milan).

So i would definitely give the club rep a bump, which could help the transfer values. they still play in the Eredivisie, which rep is not that high. So that is of course counteracting some of it.

This is not up to me I'm afraid but it is something that we discuss on a broader level from release to release. I'm sure this will occur for any potential future updates.

10 minutes ago, Naroldinho2 said:

Two mistakes at Telstar:

• Rashaan Fernandes isn't in the squad, he doesn't have a club. In fact he's a Telstar player since this summer.
  • Melle Springer's history says he played 29 games for Sparta last year. That's incorrect, he was also a Telstar player last year.

Good luck guys!

Fernandes is already logged, should be there in the full and proper release. Don't think we get Springer updated - but I'll log it.

Ziyech and Promes are mates, should have this as relationship (https://www.at5.nl/artikelen/195770/quincy-promes-hoopt-dat-ziyech-nog-een-jaar-bij-ajax-blijft). Also Blind and Siem de Jong are good friends as well (they both visited Moisanders' wedding).

In general the Ajax squad have a strong coherency, so maybe some more connections could be established in the database. Ziyech and Neres are good teammates, Onana and Tagliafico go along very well. 

Kenneth Taylor and Donny vd Beek have a good relationship as well (https://www.ajaxfanatics.nl/nieuws/overige-elftallen/257203/taylor-ziet-van-de-beek-als-mentor-we-hebben-veel-contact)

In my current game with Ajax there are 8 U19 goalies at the start. Scherpen should be part of Ajax1 (playing games at Jong, but training with 1), Kotarski is in Jong Ajax. 

van den Heuvel en Dijkstra are U17 keepers, its nice to have them added but they actually shouldnt be part of it imo. As know you create such a big U19 squad that players just simply dont get playing time..

Every FM-version the same "bug":

My U-19 trainer John Bosman gets signed a few weeks after the start of the season by another club..mostly by Man City. A club that has no relation with this trainer whatsoever and the trainer has no exceptional stats for a club of this caliber.  It's just not realistic...I agree it's hard to prevent in programcode, but it would be nice if someone could look into this and would make staff-transfers more real. 

3 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Logged, there was another instance of this. No idea why this is - it's cosmetic so I can't tell you if this will be fixed for the full game release - but it's in the hands of the coders now.

No worries at all. Thanks for forwarding it on

In my current game with Ajax there are 8 U19 goalies at the start. Scherpen should be part of Ajax1 (playing games at Jong, but training with 1), Kotarski is in Jong Ajax. 

van den Heuvel en Dijkstra are U17 keepers, its nice to have them added but they actually shouldnt be part of it imo. As know you create such a big U19 squad that players just simply dont get playing time..

Onana has 15 for reflexes, but he is showing consistently at CL level that he is has one of the best reflexes, so a bump up to 17 or 18 would be justified maybe?

9 hours ago, IamOverrated said:

Labyad has won both the KNVB beker and the Eredivisie with Ajax in 2018/2019 but they don't show in his career milestones.

This will be fixed, thank you :-)

10 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

Come on man,  We put in all players that we can and now you're complaining that there's too many goalkeepers. If I don't put them in it's not even accurate. Seriously man.

Please keep it to actual data issues.

At this point in time it's no longer possible to change the outcome of which player is in which team. This is an AI decision. 

A 1-2 point attribute change is also not going to happen.

10 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Every FM-version the same "bug":

My U-19 trainer John Bosman gets signed a few weeks after the start of the season by another club..mostly by Man City. A club that has no relation with this trainer whatsoever and the trainer has no exceptional stats for a club of this caliber.  It's just not realistic...I agree it's hard to prevent in programcode, but it would be nice if someone could look into this and would make staff-transfers more real. 

Not a data issues bug.

11 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

A few things i noticed:

Nico Tagliafico should have traits "trows himself into tackles" and "mark opponents tightly"

Furthermore I believe he's vice-captain of the Argentinian squad behind Messi and not Otamendi.

Tagliafico would need to be raised in the Argentinian thread as that researcher needs to set it.  Can't we really do much with "I believe" he's the vice captain... but the Argentina researcher would know precisely.

Notice:

I have read every single post, error spot and suggestion and I am very thankful for your input (even when I sound cranky)

I cannot guarantee that anything will be changed for release, some things may not - either because I don't agree or we didn't come around to it - but the majority has been or has at least been looked into.

I will be travelling from here on out and I will look into this thread from time to time but as the release comes closer it will be more and more difficult to make changes - if at all.
I will only be looking into "game breakers" - which I even doubt will make it into the game. I'm talking: Mark van Bommel is relieved of his position. That's about as serious as we need to be.

(I may potentially log other things and suggestions but these will then be for any upcoming data releases/updates)

Thanks again, there has been some great feedback in here.

Charly Musonda is injured at the start of the game and is staying in London to recover. Meaning he isn't part of the Vitesse squad and completely unavailable until he is recovered. Estimate is that he is at least injured until Q1 2020.

He seems to be completely fit in the game which isn't accurate. He has a chronic knee injury and is struggling to stay fit.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/892344/musonda-ziet-vitesse-debuut-aan-zich-voorbij-gaan-oude-kwetsuur-speelt-weer-op.html

https://www.gelderlander.nl/vitesse/vitesse-baalt-van-knieblessure-musonda~ac03ef84/

Edited by JulesD

Perhaps it was already mentioned here before, but why is Blind more a natural DM than a natural CB? It seems conflicting with how he is played out since his return at Ajax.

3 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Notice:

I have read every single post, error spot and suggestion and I am very thankful for your input (even when I sound cranky)

I cannot guarantee that anything will be changed for release, some things may not - either because I don't agree or we didn't come around to it - but the majority has been or has at least been looked into.

I will be travelling from here on out and I will look into this thread from time to time but as the release comes closer it will be more and more difficult to make changes - if at all.
I will only be looking into "game breakers" - which I even doubt will make it into the game. I'm talking: Mark van Bommel is relieved of his position. That's about as serious as we need to be.

(I may potentially log other things and suggestions but these will then be for any upcoming data releases/updates)

You indeed sounded a little bit grumpy at the end :D But we really appreciate your work! Thank you for the proposed changes. Now I'll see if I can find some major gameplay bugs :onmehead:

Hi, Luis Sinisterra is still a right winger at Feyenoord. While he's playing left wing the whole season. And he's an Golden Boy candidate, ingame he isnt even 4 star potential and thats kinda wrong imo.  Also he's a Colombian international and has played alot of matches for U-19 etc. teams. Marcos Senesi was bought for 7 milion by Feyenoord. Lutsharel Geertruida has signed a contract till 2022 instead of 2020.

6 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Notice:

Thanks for taking the time to respond to posts that I have added in the Holland (data issues)

It's much appreciated :-)

7 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Come on man,  We put in all players that we can and now you're complaining that there's too many goalkeepers. If I don't put them in it's not even accurate. Seriously man.

Please keep it to actual data issues.

At this point in time it's no longer possible to change the outcome of which player is in which team. This is an AI decision. 

A 1-2 point attribute change is also not going to happen.

Ok, i just its stranfe if you start adding u17 players, same with u13 youth coaches. Yes we know who they are but as the game is about u19 and up its not realistic to add. So to me that is not accurate, not the other way around.

And you dont agree after Onana’s performances his reflexes stat is too low? Come on man...

Marin has 15 for decision, whilst Blind has 14. I would expect Blind to be one of the highest in the Ajax squad, maybe followed by other experienced players like Tadic and Huntelaar. Ziyech has the lowest decision taking of the squad, i know his decision to shoot from distance are not always good, but i think that can be better fixed with low long shot attribute.

46 minutes ago, stevenvdijk said:

Marin has 15 for decision, whilst Blind has 14. I would expect Blind to be one of the highest in the Ajax squad, maybe followed by other experienced players like Tadic and Huntelaar. Ziyech has the lowest decision taking of the squad, i know his decision to shoot from distance are not always good, but i think that can be better fixed with low long shot attribute.

Ziyech is great at long shots and passing, but he doesn't always have the best decisions. In fact, he always tries it. I think his decision making is completely suitable to the type of player he is.

Blind's decisions aren't always optimal as well. He's calm on the ball, yes, hence the composure. Seems like bollocks to raise his decisions because Marin hasn't been a success yet. Also note how stats are always based on performances from last season. The player comes from a foreign database and they always wait with adjusting the stats.

10 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

Onana has 15 for reflexes, but he is showing consistently at CL level that he is has one of the best reflexes, so a bump up to 17 or 18 would be justified maybe?

15 reflexes already is very good.

1 hour ago, JulesD said:

Ziyech is great at long shots and passing, but he doesn't always have the best decisions. In fact, he always tries it. I think his decision making is completely suitable to the type of player he is.

Blind's decisions aren't always optimal as well. He's calm on the ball, yes, hence the composure. Seems like bollocks to raise his decisions because Marin hasn't been a success yet. Also note how stats are always based on performances from last season. The player comes from a foreign database and they always wait with adjusting the stats.

Blind is the player in the Eredivisie with the highest passing accuracy (89%). That doesnt happen when you're decision making is bad. https://eredivisie.nl/nl-nl/Speler/club/Ajax/player/58877

But i agree its not only decision making, also composure - which for sure he has. My point wasnt based on Marin not being a success, i just think its quite obvious that Blind has better decision making than him. Also looking at interceptions etc.

On Ziyech, again looking at stats he has more shots besides goal than on goal (https://eredivisie.nl/nl-nl/Speler/club/Ajax/player/124183), so you could argue is it decision making or is it lack of shot quality. If you have seen some matches, you have seen that he can also miss from quite close by - where the decision to shoot is fine. He just isnt that good at it. If you put decision making that low it impacts also his ability to create chances - which is one of his main strength. He can make brilliant passing decisions, which you will not get out of him in the game..

I changed this in the editor in FM19 to something about long shots 11 and decision 12, that gave me quite a realistic Ziyech looking at stats and how he played in the matches.

1 hour ago, JulesD said:

15 reflexes already is very good.

That just means in the Eredivisie alone you have Zoet (16), Velthuizen (16), Padt (15), Vermeer (15), Mous (15),  Varela (15) and 5 more keepers who are better/equal in reflexes compared to Onana... To me that doesn't make any sense. 

13 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

Ok, i just its stranfe if you start adding u17 players, same with u13 youth coaches. Yes we know who they are but as the game is about u19 and up its not realistic to add. So to me that is not accurate, not the other way around.

And you dont agree after Onana’s performances his reflexes stat is too low? Come on man...

There is nothing strange about adding u17 players, so please be quiet, unless if you want me to delete Unuvar etc.

1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

There is nothing strange about adding u17 players, so please be quiet, unless if you want me to delete Unuvar etc.

So, to keep this discussion at a more professional level. I agree yes that some u17 players could be added, if they indeed are part of u19 matches already. Unuvar is officially part of the U19 team (https://www.ajax.nl/teams-1/jeugdteams-2/de-selectie.htm) and there also some u17 players added to the u19 uefa list (https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ajax-amsterdam-uefa-u19/startseite/verein/41580). My point was that adding those 2 keepers from u17 dont make sense, when the u19 squad already has 4.. Also Misidjan, Baas, Enem, Braspenning and Campagne have not been part of any u19 selection so im only challenging why one add them. Because the AI manager will not give them much playing time and they wont develop as they could. 

Or if you are consistent then just add the whole u17 squad..

Stevenvdijk, persoonlijk heb ik het liefst zoveel mogelijk (echte) jeugdspelers 

Ik snap niet waarom je zo moeilijk doet 

Mijn excuses dat ik het in het Nederlands schrijf 

Angelo de Gruyter is scout at Ajax (transferred from Anderlecht) --> https://radio2.be/west-vlaanderen/toptransfer-angelo-talentscout-voor-ajax-amsterdam

Also Erik Tammer is scout now at Ajax, only not sure if he has two jobs as his linkedin also says he is still scout at Utrecht --> https://www.linkedin.com/in/eriktammer/

Gozeling is head physio, van Dord regular physio (https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/wijzigingen-medische-en-performance-staf-ajax-1.htm)

Edited by stevenvdijk

21 minutes ago, erikeagles said:

Stevenvdijk, persoonlijk heb ik het liefst zoveel mogelijk (echte) jeugdspelers 

Ik snap niet waarom je zo moeilijk doet 

Mijn excuses dat ik het in het Nederlands schrijf 

Ok, dan verschillen we van mening. Ik snap dat het leuk is zoveel mogelijk echte jeugdspelers toe te voegen, zodat je echte namen in het spel krijgt, maar je moet ergens een grens trekken. En die is er volgens mij bij het feit dat het spel geen U17 of jonger heeft. Het enige wat het oplevert zijn jeugdspelers die geen tot weinig speeltijd krijgen in u19, en zodra de eerste regen lichting erbij komt wordt het nog een lastiger verhaal.

Ajax o19 heeft nu 37 spelers bij het starten vh spel, terwijl bv Fortuna Sittard o19 er 5 heeft. En in plaats van te focussen op meer (echte) jeugdspelers zou ik eerst gaan kijken hoe je de algemene kwaliteit van de data omhoog krijgt. Veel van de ajax jeugd heeft '0' in de attributen, dus er wordt veel random gegenereerd waardoor je rare uitschieters krijg (Braspenning heeft in mijn spel bv een beter afstandschot dan Ziyech :S)

Don't see the issue with there being a lot of youth players, that's just nice? Who cares what the AI does, and when you manage the club you can sort it out yourself with promoting keepers to reserves/first team or loaning some out.

Do agree that Onana's reflex attribute should be improved though, he's talked about now as a world class keeper and his reflexes are among thee strongest parts of his game, he's shown it in all the Champions League games this fall for example with some of the saves against Chelsea, Valencia and Lille, and last season too, he's bailed out Ajax defenders many many times with really quick reflexes. And like stevenvdijk pointed out, if Zoet, Mous, Velthuizen (!) etc have equal or better value than Onana that's uh, weird. Think he has the best reflexes out of all the keepers in the Eredivisie. Should be 17-18.

Another small issues, I don't have the game in front of me now but I'm pretty sure Kenneth Taylor had central defender as one of his positions which struck me as odd. Pretty sure he's only played in midfield (and a few games as right winger under Heitinga) for at least the last few years so think he shouldn't be more than 'competent' at central defender. 

28 minutes ago, stevenvdijk said:

Ok, dan verschillen we van mening. Ik snap dat het leuk is zoveel mogelijk echte jeugdspelers toe te voegen, zodat je echte namen in het spel krijgt, maar je moet ergens een grens trekken. En die is er volgens mij bij het feit dat het spel geen U17 of jonger heeft. Het enige wat het oplevert zijn jeugdspelers die geen tot weinig speeltijd krijgen in u19, en zodra de eerste regen lichting erbij komt wordt het nog een lastiger verhaal.

Ajax o19 heeft nu 37 spelers bij het starten vh spel, terwijl bv Fortuna Sittard o19 er 5 heeft. En in plaats van te focussen op meer (echte) jeugdspelers zou ik eerst gaan kijken hoe je de algemene kwaliteit van de data omhoog krijgt. Veel van de ajax jeugd heeft '0' in de attributen, dus er wordt veel random gegenereerd waardoor je rare uitschieters krijg (Braspenning heeft in mijn spel bv een beter afstandschot dan Ziyech :S)

Natuurlijk moet de focus liggen op de attributen van de eerste elftal spelers, maar die kan je zelf nog veranderen in de editor.

Echte spelers toevoegen vind ik zelf wat lastiger.

Klopt dat je je vraagtekens kan plaatsen bij attributen van veel spelers daarom hebben we in Nederland 16 miljoen bondscoaches.

some small things:

in history of Eredivisie of the champion of 1903/04 is HBS. But the game links to the wrong HBS. IUt should be HBS Craeyenhout.

This is also true for seasons 1905/06 and 1924/25

3 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

Researchers geven alleen om Ajax en de andere teams boeit ze nauwelijks...