Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Holland] Data Issues

37 minutes ago, Martijnn said:

20. Giovanni Troupée speelde afgelopen seizoen op huurbasis bij ADO

22. Delano Ladan staat als 2019/20 bij zowel ado als cambuur

What is wrong here?

11 hours ago, mmmufc said:

Playing PSV i got the message "Dumfries and Janssen set for Abe Lenstra stadion reunion" stating that "The wing-backplayed under Jansen for 11 months after he was brought to the club by the It Fean boss". Looking at the history of Johnny Jansen it says he was manager of sc Heerenveen from 21-10-2015 till now. But in real life he is manager since start of 2019-2020, and managed last five games of last season as Interim manager. Before that time he was the assistent manager. In the season of Dumfries Jurgen Streppel was the manager with Jansen as assistent.

In game Johnny Jansen is born 25-5-1972, but in real life he is from 2-3-1975 born in Heerenveen.

- PSV record most league goals by a player says Coen Dillen scored 43 in 1957-58, but it was 56-57

- Ihattarens first name is Mohamed(1 m in the middle) in stead of Mohammed(2 m in the middle)

Thanks, will fix Ihattaren

Johnny Jansen also done.

The other issues will be low priority. This happens when we extend s contract but not the extension date, even though we have changed the history which is annoying

1 hour ago, BanOly said:

Hakim Ziyech's real name is actually "Ziyach" as published by Dutch news reporter Het Parool. This is why he wears "Ziyach" for his international club Morocco.
As the article explains, upon joining Ajax his shirt name was registered incorrectly and he has put up with it since.

Since renaming him entirely would cause unnecessary confusion I'd suggest keeping his first name, surname and shirt name the way they are and just changing his "Full Name" as it appears under the "Overview/Information" tab under the player's profile.

Do you know I totally missed this!? I did know the Moroccan different style name but not that it is actually Ziyach. I love it. Will request for fix, although this is "nice to have" at this moment

6 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Ironically I just started a new save myself and it's not so bad although there are some extremes, especially a lot of 1-2-3-4 across the board with some of the slightly lower youngsters, but too many for my liking.

Sontje Hansen 2
Brian Brobbey Doan, Kasanwirjo 3

but then
Vertessen 20
Raatsie, Gravenberch, 16
Fitz Jim, Vd Sloot 12
Dest 11
Onana, Unuvar, Taylor 10
Rensch 9
Ihattaren 8

Thanks for getting on top of this!  

8 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Thanks.

YOu can't really compare Mitroglou to Malen though, completely different players. I mean Mitroglou is slow, but he's a very deft finisher and has a good dribble, but Malen is a much pacier style player - completely different style of use. You could say Mitroglou is rubbish, but then he is also has proven qualities - but I won't adjust hiim based off a little bit of work after the other researchers have been looking at him for years.

Malen has had an 11 point CA increase since FM19.ps

True different players!   Many experts believe Malen is PSV's best forward, better then Lozano (same style, but Lozano has A LOT higher attributes on fm).  Malen could not be a starter on PSV for FM while IRL he is for sure  (leading goals scorer and on Dutch national team).  

Edited by Holland2000

3 hours ago, Holland2000 said:

True different players!   Many experts believe Malen is PSV's best forward, better then Lozano (same style, but Lozano has A LOT higher attributes on fm).  Malen could not be a starter on PSV for FM while IRL he is for sure  (leading goals scorer and on Dutch national team).  

That's not true, Malen is the highest rated pure PSV forward in game - better than Mitroglou and Lammers. He is however rated lower than Bergwijn and Bruma (Bruma wasn't rated by me and I don't intend to change players when they come from a foreign database in the first months) but he's definitely amongst the better players in the PSV line up. That said Bruma is a pure winger. Do note that the beta information is not necessarily the end product info.

16 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Unfortauntely licensing issues prevent us from having any Japanese based players appear in the entire game :(

But there are other japanese players in the game? Ko Itakura at Groningen for example. Why is that he can be in the game but not Sugawara at AZ or Nakamura at Twente? Out of curiosity.

Also yeah yeah attributes are subjective but I think Sergiño Dest's pace (13) and acceleration (15) needs to be higher. He must be on of the fastest players in Eredivisie at least, and beyond really. Both his overall pace and acceleration is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Mufred said:

But there are other japanese players in the game? Ko Itakura at Groningen for example. Why is that he can be in the game but not Sugawara at AZ or Nakamura at Twente? Out of curiosity.

Also yeah yeah attributes are subjective but I think Sergiño Dest's pace (13) and acceleration (15) needs to be higher. He must be on of the fastest players in Eredivisie at least, and beyond really. Both his overall pace and acceleration is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous, please be respectful. His attributes will already be adjusted by the way.

Japanese players that are at a Dutch club full time under contract appear.
Japanese playesr that are under contract at a Japanese club (and are loaned out) do not appear.

8 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

It's not ridiculous, please be respectful. His attributes will already be adjusted by the way.

Japanese players that are at a Dutch club full time under contract appear.
Japanese playesr that are under contract at a Japanese club (and are loaned out) do not appear.

Lol I meant that his speed irl is ridiculous, not meant as some weird dig at you.

Another small attribute thing I noticed now is that Azor Matusiwa's strength and conditioning could be upped a bit, at least his stamina, he's in very good physical condition, has high work rate (which is reflected in the game in that attribute) and works hard for 90 minutes, think his high work rate should be coupled with high stamina and such.

Noa Lang's finesse (7) def warrants a raise too given how he's a tricky, technically skilled and creative player.

Thanks for the explanation regarding the japanese players.

14 minutes ago, Mufred said:

Lol I meant that his speed irl is ridiculous, not meant as some weird dig at you.

Another small attribute thing I noticed now is that Azor Matusiwa's strength and conditioning could be upped a bit, at least his stamina, he's in very good physical condition, has high work rate (which is reflected in the game in that attribute) and works hard for 90 minutes, think his high work rate should be coupled with high stamina and such.

Noa Lang's finesse (7) def warrants a raise too given how he's a tricky, technically skilled and creative player.

Thanks for the explanation regarding the japanese players.

Ah fair enough. I think I'm a little cranky this morning - need more coffee.   Will take the other two suggestions on board, valid points.

Not really sure how to judge a Director of Football's stats, but I'd say Sjaak Troost, the Feyenoord DoF, is quite overrated with 15 Judging Player Potential, 14 Judging Player Ability and 14 Negotiating. Especially considering this is his first time being a DoF and probably the last time.

Whilst typing this, I saw he has a contract till 30/6/2021. Whilst IRL, I think but am not entirely sure, he will quit after the January 2020 transferwindow.

About Dylan Seys (RKC Waalwijk)

* It says Left footed but Dylan is both footed (https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dylan-seys/profil/spieler/323788)

* It says his naturally positions are center forward and Left winger but actually his naturally position is right winger (https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dylan-seys/profil/spieler/323788)

* I think his pace is a bit too low it's only 15 so if you say it's 15/20 it means 75/100 but he's a bit faster so I think 16 suits better on Fifa his pace is 80 

* Concidering he made 12goals last season his finishing should go from 10 --> 12 so it's 60/100 and that's the same as in Fifa it's more acurate.

* He was born in Kortrijk instead of Lauwe (https://www.facebook.com/dylan.seys.589)

48 minutes ago, Kenneth_23_1992 said:

About Dylan Seys (RKC Waalwijk)

* It says Left footed but Dylan is both footed (https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dylan-seys/profil/spieler/323788)

* It says his naturally positions are center forward and Left winger but actually his naturally position is right winger (https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dylan-seys/profil/spieler/323788)

* I think his pace is a bit too low it's only 15 so if you say it's 15/20 it means 75/100 but he's a bit faster so I think 16 suits better on Fifa his pace is 80 

* Concidering he made 12goals last season his finishing should go from 10 --> 12 so it's 60/100 and that's the same as in Fifa it's more acurate.

* He was born in Kortrijk instead of Lauwe (https://www.facebook.com/dylan.seys.589)

Come on man, a one point attribute change is not a data issue and surely not going to compare to Fifa. Come on now and calling them more accurate. That's not particularly right to say anyway.
Oh, and if you look at this Facebook page it clearly seys he's from Lauwe... so what is the truth? https://www.facebook.com/dylan.seys.16
Has probably been set by the Belgian researcher ages ago, we're not checking that every single version :)

12 goals in the 2nd level doesn't warrant an automatic raise either, considering he also takes free kicks (and has scored a penalty)
Further if you watch his game, footage and highlights you will see his primary foot is left. An example is here: 
His goal is with left as are most of his dribbles.
Just copying transfermarkt isn't always correct either.

I will have a look at his positional ratings though.

The financial situation of Feyenoord is far to positive in the game. 80mln in the bank with a 20mln outstanding loan?

If this were real then they would be throwing a huge party at Feyenoord.

Also Feyenoord has a higher sponsorship income than Ajax.

I know sponsorship income is used to fix financial issues to make sure that the gaps dont become to big but still Feyenoord should not be making more than Ajax, even if its only a few euro.

7 minutes ago, bmajor9799 said:

Sergino Dest of Ajax declared for us IRL but won't accept a call up in game

This happened a few days ago and hasn't been incorporated into the beta yet. Will be fine for the full release.

18 minutes ago, Deads said:

The financial situation of Feyenoord is far to positive in the game. 80mln in the bank with a 20mln outstanding loan?

If this were real then they would be throwing a huge party at Feyenoord.

Also Feyenoord has a higher sponsorship income than Ajax.

I know sponsorship income is used to fix financial issues to make sure that the gaps dont become to big but still Feyenoord should not be making more than Ajax, even if its only a few euro.

I've set the begrotingen as budget. It will have to do.

Ajax should have around 20 miillion income, as opposed to Feyenoord at 12.5 million.

Hi if you look at the bottom right hand corner of the first screenshot says Van De Beek has scored 20 goals but it's not been included in his bio (second screenshot)

Would you guys be able to fix this please?

image.thumb.png.d081fa44de3ed951174a2b9b8e7d14a2.pngimage.thumb.png.e2b4b9824c86bf54819b9be3c216fc14.png

6 minutes ago, littledragon84 said:

Hi if you look at the bottom right hand corner of the first screenshot says Van De Beek has scored 20 goals but it's not been included in his bio (second screenshot)

Would you guys be able to fix this please?

image.thumb.png.d081fa44de3ed951174a2b9b8e7d14a2.pngimage.thumb.png.e2b4b9824c86bf54819b9be3c216fc14.png

i had already logged this, but I'll be frank - this is at a low priority.

Small note on Jan Zoutman's history, he didnt manage Katwijk in the 90s.

Kunnen Nakamura en Sugawara niet gewoon toegevoegd worden als contractspelers? AZ en Twente hebben beiden een optie tot koop en die gaan ze normaal gesproken ook lichten.

1 hour ago, Craduco said:

Kunnen Nakamura en Sugawara niet gewoon toegevoegd worden als contractspelers? AZ en Twente hebben beiden een optie tot koop en die gaan ze normaal gesproken ook lichten.

Het kan technisch gezien wel, maar het mag niet. Juridisch gezien zijn beide spelers "eigendom" van de Japanse clubs waardoor ze verhuurd worden en FM heeft van geen enkele Japanese club licensies, waardoor hun (verhuurde) spelers niet opgenomen mogen worden in het spel.

Dit kan door de community opgelost worden door deze spelers via een mod toe te voegen aan het spel, maar SI mag dat dus niet doen.

4 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

I've set the begrotingen as budget. It will have to do.

Ajax should have around 20 miillion income, as opposed to Feyenoord at 12.5 million.

If the balance cant be realistic cause its set to the budget then maybe increase the debt?

Cause right now the finances of PSV are worse than those of Feyenoord. Balance is kinda the same on both but PSV has a much higher debt.

4 minutes ago, Jesus, He knows me said:

Het kan technisch gezien wel, maar het mag niet. Juridisch gezien zijn beide spelers "eigendom" van de Japanse clubs waardoor ze verhuurd worden en FM heeft van geen enkele Japanese club licensies, waardoor hun (verhuurde) spelers niet opgenomen mogen worden in het spel.

Dit kan door de community opgelost worden door deze spelers via een mod toe te voegen aan het spel, maar SI mag dat dus niet doen.

Precisely this. We're not even supposed to suggest a mod. Although everybody knows ;) The original idea would be a work around but it is technically incorrect which of course sucks.

(I speak Dutch and don't mind if you post in Dutch but I'll have to reply in English for courtesy and forum rules.)

5 minutes ago, Deads said:

If the balance cant be realistic cause its set to the budget then maybe increase the debt?

Cause right now the finances of PSV are worse than those of Feyenoord. Balance is kinda the same on both but PSV has a much higher debt.

I can look into some debts tomorrow, I'll make some extra time for it but I'll need some help...     do you have specific numbers or links to reports for me so that the English lads can also understand it if needed? (the latter would be nice, if all is in Dutch then so be it)

3 hours ago, lennard95 said:

Small note on Jan Zoutman's history, he didnt manage Katwijk in the 90s.

Noted, thanks.

5 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Come on man, a one point attribute change is not a data issue and surely not going to compare to Fifa. Come on now and calling them more accurate. That's not particularly right to say anyway.
Oh, and if you look at this Facebook page it clearly seys he's from Lauwe... so what is the truth? https://www.facebook.com/dylan.seys.16
Has probably been set by the Belgian researcher ages ago, we're not checking that every single version :)

12 goals in the 2nd level doesn't warrant an automatic raise either, considering he also takes free kicks (and has scored a penalty)
Further if you watch his game, footage and highlights you will see his primary foot is left. An example is here: 
His goal is with left as are most of his dribbles.
Just copying transfermarkt isn't always correct either.

I will have a look at his positional ratings though.

I know Dylan Personnaly so I know he's both footed (okay he prefers left but still is good with right and ingame he's only left so I sujest that you give fr example right like 13-15)  I follow him since he was like 16-17 years old & he's born in Kortrijk the one I added from fb is his real fb the other isn't like it's been from 2013 that account and is a fake one.

On 01/11/2019 at 10:04, Reddiablo said:

Requested this thanks, ideally should you find more things please link to some proof?  That saves me just a little bit of time.

Thanks. 

strikes me that Mohamed Rayhi from Sparta Rotterdam has been playing as an attacking midfielder central for 2 seasons and still stands as a winger for main position.

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/mohamed-rayhi/profil/spieler/273432

13 minutes ago, Lars1987 said:

Thanks. 

strikes me that Mohamed Rayhi from Sparta Rotterdam has been playing as an attacking midfielder central for 2 seasons and still stands as a winger for main position.

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/mohamed-rayhi/profil/spieler/273432

Hm, he plays in a versatile role in a versatile system. I watched him live against Utrecht and on TV today against PSV for example, he's mostly an ML/AML.  Sometimes Dervisoglu cuts out to the wing and then he'll play more centrally, but he's mostly on the left when Halil is more central and roaming and also when Bryan Smeets is playing as an 8 or 10.

I will look at his positions because he can play centrally.

This is also backed up from Transfermarkts simplistic-ish view here: https://www.transfermarkt.nl/mohamed-rayhi/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/273432 "123 games as a winger"

PSV/Van Bommel always plays with a double pivot (two DMs), but in-game PSV only plays one with two CM's in front of it.

Suzanne Huurman (PSV Physio) doesn't work for the first team, only for Jong and the youth teams. https://www.ed.nl/psv/suzanne-huurman-is-de-nieuwe-clubdokter-bij-jong-psv-en-de-psv-dames~a53fb45d/

Stijn Quanten is a sport neurologist (either Physio or Sports Scientist), not a coach. He calls himself a Mind Doc on Twitter.  https://twitter.com/stijnquanten

It's only been a few days old, but saw this article by coincidence. Rob Ouderland left PSV. https://www.psv.nl/nieuwspagina/artikel/rob-ouderland-vertrekt-bij-psv.htm

PSV -19 doesn't play in the Philips Stadion. If you search for the stadium in-game, it says the -19 also plays there.

Achilles '29 are still Professional in-game. Should be Amateur.

The 2011/12 Eredivisie records for every club are mixed up. The Goals For are put in the Goals Against, the Goals Against in Points Total and the number of points in Goals For, hence why the top teams have such low points total. Ajax for example has only a total of 36 points that season with a -17 GD.

Some incorrect or missing PSV records:

I added low priority milestones stuff under the spoiler. I felt it wasn't necessary to hog this page with stuff like this.

Spoiler

The PSV players and staff that won the title in 2018 are missing this fact in their milestones list, same goes for Feyenoord in 2017.

The Past Winners page isn't consistent. The 2005/06 one mentions the final standings AFTER the play-offs happened, but the 2007/08 one mentions the final standings BEFORE the play-offs happened. Looking at how FM07 and FM08 recorded the final standings like how it was after the play-offs, I think the record for 2007/08 should be changed to PSV - FC Twente - Ajax.

John de Jong's DoF milestone should be changed into Chief Scout and an actual DoF milestone should be added.

Jurgen Dirkx's assistant manager milestone from 2013-14 should be youth coach instead. From 2014 to 2017 he was Jong PSV assistant and in 2017-18 assistant of the -19. Per 2018 assistant at the senior squad.

Ruud van Nistelrooy is missing his milestone as PSV -19 manager which he has been doing since 2018.

Wilfred Bouma has been Jong PSV assistant manager since 2019, not since 2013. He also left PSV as player in 2013, not in 2012.

Peter Uneken is missing his Jong PSV manager milestone and Koen Stam his Jong AZ manager (since 2018) milestone.

Francois Gesthuizen has only been NEC manager since 2019, not since 2017. Between 2017 and 2019 he was manager of the youth teams.

Erik van der Ven has only been FC Den Bosch manager since 23 april 2019, although he was interim at first. Game says he has Den Bosch manager since 2012.

FC Utrecht:

I feel like Van der Maarel has the weirdest stats and PPM's.

- Determination 4, anticipation 10, concentration 9, decisions 7, positioning 10, off the ball 14, flair 12, and 'gets forward whenever possible'?

I feel like his determination should at least be 15 due to the fact that's he a level headed professional that coaches use to balance the game. Also, his defending is hig biggest trait, not his skills on the ball. I'd say the traits should be something like this:

Anticipation: 12

Concentration: 12

Decisions: 13 (he rarely gives up the ball, always chooses a safe, solid option and has actually become quite good at driving the ball forward. He also makes the right choices when defending)

Positioning: 12

Off the ball: 8. He always does the same simple things when going forward: keep the pitch wide and not take risks.

Flair: 8. He can do unexpected things, but it isn't a mainstay in his game.

Vd Maarel is now just far too useless while he's actually a decent back-up defender. Technically limited, but mentally way stronger than he's currently being estimated.

Simon Gustafson: penalty taking of 10: he converted 100% of the penalties (8) last season, should be at least 15-16: https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/879470/gustafson-houdt-penaltygeheim-voor-zichzelf-anders-moet-ik-je-vermoorden-haha-.htmlhttps://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/347087/advocaat-geen-twijfel-dat-gustafson-volgende-penalty-neemt/https://nos.nl/video/2285745-janssen-over-penaltyspecialist-gustafson-is-de-nieuwe-haller.html. Also composure at 10 while his flair is at 16 makes no sense. His main skill is his composure at penalties, when dribbling, etc.

Sander vd Streek: he isn't for sale at FCU but he's transfer listed in-game at the start?

Bart Ramselaar determination of 7? He got into the starting XI of PSV, and after spending a season on the bench he was still professional enough to keep doing his best to play with the reserves to force himself into the starting XI of FC Utrecht. Feels odd.

Simon Makienok: determination of 8? This guy is always injured and has just gotten back. Takes a lot of determination to try to stay fit!

Cerny: determination of 9? Why?

Bahebeck: determination of 9: same story as Makienok.

Sean Klaiber: determination of 11, down from 15 last season. Why?

Gyrano Kerk: determination of 10, why? Seems really low for a player of his quality.

Edited by JulesD

Not a huge issue but I think number 34 should be retired for Nouri at Ajax. I can't find an official statement about it but I don't think Ajax will be giving anyone the number anymore.

Sources: https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/834075/-nieuwe-rel-om-rugnummer-in-de-kiem-gesmoord-bij-ajax-ten-hag-wilde-34-vergeven-.html

https://www.parool.nl/sport/dit-zijn-de-nieuwe-rugnummers-van-ajax~b95595df/?referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

3 hours ago, JulesD said:

FC Utrecht:

I feel like Van der Maarel has the weirdest stats and PPM's.

- anticipation 10, concentration 9, decisions 7, positioning 10, off the ball 14, flair 12, and 'gets forward whenever possible'?

Simon Gustafson: penalty taking of 10: he converted 100% of the penalties (8) last season, should be at least 15-16: https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/879470/gustafson-houdt-penaltygeheim-voor-zichzelf-anders-moet-ik-je-vermoorden-haha-.htmlhttps://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/347087/advocaat-geen-twijfel-dat-gustafson-volgende-penalty-neemt/https://nos.nl/video/2285745-janssen-over-penaltyspecialist-gustafson-is-de-nieuwe-haller.html. Also composure at 10 while his flair is at 16 makes no sense. His main skill is his composure at penalties, when dribbling, etc.

Sander vd Streek: he isn't for sale at FCU but he's transfer listed in-game at the start?

Bart Ramselaar determination of 7? He got into the starting XI of PSV, and after spending a season on the bench he was still professional enough to keep doing his best to play with the reserves to force himself into the starting XI of FC Utrecht. Feels odd.

Simon Makienok: determination of 8? This guy is always injured and has just gotten back. Takes a lot of determination to try to stay fit!

Cerny: determination of 9? Why?

Bahebeck: determination of 9: same story as Makienok.

Sean Klaiber: determination of 11, down from 15 last season. Why?

Gyrano Kerk: determination of 10, why? Seems really low for a player of his quality.

Thanks, some valid feedback here. Some attribs are random. Mostly the mental - such as determination

Vd Maarel: Requested some adjustments. The PPM is probably very old, he does do this of course, but it's not spectacular for his position let alone the Dutch league. Maybe a little bit in general compared to more defensive leagues, but not enough to warrant it (anymore).
Gustafson: I agree, if you'd ask me what his penalty stat is - I'd have said 15 or so, hmm.
VdStreek: Not something I set, this is AI generated. No idea why this is, as he's amongst the better players and his reputation is also normal

re: Determination. This is very subjective. What makes Makienok determined just coming back from injuries?  (Even if his last one was quite horrible) What makes Ramselaar specifically determined? He did complain for example. I would say they shouldn't be specifically low...   but on a grand scale of things this doesn't fall incredibly out of line.
Having said that, I don't like the distribution of random attributes being more low than high which is mentioned before in the thread, so this is something we are looking at.  Although I definitely don't have an issue with Cerny having 7 or 8... I wouldn't mind if the others rather have 12 than 8 for example.

44 minutes ago, JulesD said:

Also, why is Simon Gustafson vice captain in the game?

If this is not correct, please tell me what it should be.

Dutch cup: holder is Ajax (not Feyenoord)

Cambuur: Oratmangoen (also Attacking midfielder right)

Bangura (also Wingback left)

Akoy (also CM)

3 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

If this is not correct, please tell me what it should be.

I'd honestly put vd Maarel over him, he took over the captain's arm band when Janssen was suspended last season in the play offs against Heracles Almelo.

Gustafson just scored two penalties IRL, in case you need any extra info for that attribute. I'd say composure is also relevant for him to be able to score so many so consistently..

22 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

I can look into some debts tomorrow, I'll make some extra time for it but I'll need some help...     do you have specific numbers or links to reports for me so that the English lads can also understand it if needed? (the latter would be nice, if all is in Dutch then so be it)

This might have some of the information you are looking for: https://www.vi.nl/pro/overig/een-diepe-duik-in-de-jaarcijfers-van-ajax-feyenoord-en-psv

However, it is a VI Pro article so it's possible you aren't able to read it. If so, I have to possibility of "gifting" the article to you via email, so please let me know if you'd want this. It's also not in English unfortunately...

EDIT:

Ajax's annual report can be found here: https://www.ajax.nl/club-1/cijfers-en-verslagen.htm

Feyenoord: https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieuwsoverzicht/bescheiden-bedrijfsresultaat-feyenoord-over-boekjaar-2018-2019---041019

PSV: https://www.psv.nl/psv/de-club/organisatie/psv-jaarverslag.htm

All in Dutch unfortunately.

Edited by Koennn

Branco van den Boomen speelt bij De Graafschap als CAM, maar in FM kan hij daar niet goed spelen. Zou dit aangepast kunnen worden?

11 minutes ago, Craduco said:

Branco van den Boomen speelt bij De Graafschap als CAM, maar in FM kan hij daar niet goed spelen. Zou dit aangepast kunnen worden?

No.

Maybe in the winter update. He has almost 200 career games where he didn't play as a pure #10; he's generally been an #8.  Perhaps he's playing there a few times at the moment but it's too soon to give him that.  He does have a rating (13) there so he could play there if needed.

In my Ajax game the club didn't have any sponsor income until January, when they found a new sponsor worth 2,8 mln per month.
IRL they get 8 million from Ziggo each month, plus 2 mln variables.

5 hours ago, Veni said:

Dutch cup: holder is Ajax (not Feyenoord)

Cambuur: Oratmangoen (also Attacking midfielder right)

Bangura (also Wingback left)

Akoy (also CM)

Cup is already logged.
I have made a few adjustments to the three, I don't see Oratmangoen as an AMR.  But I have requested for some positional tweaking. Thanks.

On 01/11/2019 at 08:36, Chef Raekwon said:

Hi Red, new year same topic. Hope you are doing well!

Back with another post about data issues, primarily about Ajax, might be back later if I find more stuff. Have a look:

Dutch National Team

·       Patrick Kluivert is still the Dutch team all time topscorer. However, this should be Robin van Persie (50 goals).

Ajax

·       In FM, Sonny Silooy is a first team coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s not contracted to Ajax.

·       In FM, Sander Krabbendam is a first team goalkeeper coach for Ajax. In real life, he is a youth goalkeeper coach, responsible for the U15 and U16’s and as such should not be included in the game. Proof: https://www.voetbalrotterdam.nl/2019/07/sander-krabbendam-van-club-brugge-naar-ajax/

·       In FM, Casimir Westerveld is a first team coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s the head of youth recruitment at Ajax. Proof: https://www.linkedin.com/in/casimir-westerveld-46316136/?originalSubdomain=nl

·       In FM, Alessandro Schoenmaker is a first team coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s a first team fitness coach. Proof: https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/hoofdnieuws/123799/voor-mij-reden-om-schoenmaker-naar-ajax-te-halen

·       In FM, Ajax have no set club doctor and as such, a newgen is appointed. In real life, Niels Wijne is the club doctor and head of the medical staff. Proof: https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/wijzigingen-medische-en-performance-staf-ajax-1.htm

·       In FM, Maarten Gozeling is a physio at Ajax. In real life, he’s the head physio. Proof: https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/wijzigingen-medische-en-performance-staf-ajax-1.htm

·       In FM, Björn Rekelhof is a fitness coach at Ajax. In real life, he’s a performance coach. Granted, I’m not completely sure what the roles and responsibilities are of both jobs, but a case can be made that he should be a sport scientist instead of fitness coach. Leave this one up to you, of course! Proof: https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/wijzigingen-medische-en-performance-staf-ajax-1.htm

·       In FM, Roy Wessling is scout for Ajax. In real life, he’s a combined scout and analyst. Proof: https://www.linkedin.com/in/roy-wesseling-5302b028?originalSubdomain=nl

·       In FM, Erik Heijblok is a U19 goalkeeper coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s the U12-U16 goalkeeper coach and as such should not be in the game. Proof: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erik-heijblok-0b541330/?originalSubdomain=nl

·       In FM, Stan Bijl is a U19 goalkeeper coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s a U12-U13 goalkeeper coach and as such should not be in the game. Proof: https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/109192/bijl-stopt-bij-de-dijk-voor-trainerschap-bij-ajax

·       In FM, Misha Salden is a U19 coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s a U13/U14 coach. Proof: https://www.nhnieuws.nl/nieuws/250924/misha-salden-aan-de-slag-in-de-jeugdopleiding-van-ajax

·       In FM, Michel Kreek is a U19 coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s a youth team coordinator. Proof: https://www.at5.nl/artikelen/195560/michel-kreek-nieuwe-jeugdcoordinator-ajax

·       In FM, Cedric van der Gun is a U19 coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s a youth team coach for the ‘onderbouw’, which is U9-U12. Proof: https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/746340/mutaties-bij-ajax-heitinga-aan-roer-van-vlaggenschip-van-de-opleiding-.html

·       In FM, Frank Peereboom is a U19 coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s the opposition scout / match analyst for Ajax. Proof: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-peereboom-234a105a/?originalSubdomain=nl

·       In FM, Kelvin Duffree is a U19 coach for Ajax. In real life, he’s a U13 coach. Proof: https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/112617/update-ii-ook-jeugdtrainer-duffree-van-az-naar-ajax

·       There’s still an active clause for Stefano Denswil (20% of next transfer fee). He’s made a transfer this year to Bologna, which, to the best of my knowledge, should invalidate that clause.

·       Question: how is the record fee for a player calculated? In FM, Miralem Sulejmani is Ajax’s record signing (18,365,000 EU). The direct transfer free from Ajax to Heerenveen was 16,25M. Later on, it was announced that Ajax paid a commission of 1,65M to an agent, which, even if it was included, is still shy of the 18,365M in FM.

Which brings me to my next point: Daley Blind was signed for 16M in 2018, including potential clauses, this figure could become 20,5M. This doesn’t include potential fees to agents, which, as far as I know, is pretty common anyway. As such, I feel Blind’s transfer should be Ajax record transfer anno 2019. Proof: https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/ajax-rondt-transfer-daley-blind-af-.htm

·       In FM, Wesley Sneijder’s transfer to Real Madrid is still the record for highest transfer fee received. In real life, Frenkie de Jong’s transfer to Barcelona should be the record: 75M + 11M in clauses would make it 86M. Proof: https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/ajax-en-fc-barcelona-bereiken-akkoord-over-frenkie-de-jong-.htm

·       In FM, there’s currently no record holder for most overall goals by a player in a season. In real life, it should be Henk Groot (55 goals in 60/61. Proof: https://www.afc-ajax.info/nl/overzicht/topscorers-per-seizoen

·       In FM, Clarence Seedorf is still the youngest player for Ajax ever (16 years and 210 days). In real life, Ryan Gravenberch is the youngest to ever debut with his 16 years and 130 days. Proof: https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/842458/gravenberch-16-maakt-debuut-voor-ajax-ik-ben-altijd-eerlijk-ik-had-zenuwen-.html

·       In FM, there is currently no record holder for youngest player to score. In real life, it’s Clarence Seedorf (16 years and 361 days). Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AFC_Ajax_records_and_statistics

·       In FM, there is currently no record holder for oldest player to score. In real life, it’s Andre Ooijer (37 years and 300 days). Proof: https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/buitenlands-voetbal/eredivisie/andre-ooijer-wordt-oudste-doelpuntenmaker-ajax-in-laatste-officiele-wedstrijd~acfba3e7/?referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

·        

- Sonny Silooy is contracted for a year as coach for the first team of Ajax. https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/sonny-silooy-is-weer-thuis-bij-ajax.htm
- In FM Pim van Dord is head fysio. In real life he stepped back and now is a physio at Ajax.  Indeed Maarten Gozeling is his replacement as head physio. He worked for AZ and the last 3 years he worked for PSV Eindhoven. https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/wijzigingen-medische-en-performance-staf-ajax-1.htm
-Niels Wijne (who was available in previous fm-versions) is missing as a medical doctor at Ajax and he is also a medical head. In the period 2012-2016 he was medical head at FC Utrecht. https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/wijzigingen-medische-en-performance-staf-ajax-1.htm
-Maikel van Wijk is missing as a sports doctor for the first team of Ajax https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/wijzigingen-medische-en-performance-staf-ajax-1.htm
-Tim Glazenburg is missing as a physio at Jong Ajax (the 2nd team) https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jong_Ajax https://nl.linkedin.com/in/tim-glazenburg-08672377
- Linda Veltman (female) is a physio at the -U17 for Ajax. Maybe she could be added as a physio for the second team Jong Ajax to supplement the staff? 

- Danny Blind (former player and manager) is missing as an Icon of Ajax. Played his full career at Ajax and won multiple trophys.
- Edwin van der Sar (former player) is missing as an icon of Ajax. Palyed his career at Ajax and won the Champions League at Ajax. Came back as director to help the club.
- Louis van Gaal (former player and manager) is missing as an icon of Ajax. Introduces a new style of football to the world and won the Champions league with Ajax and a team full of youngsters.
- Abdelhak Nouri (former player),the youth player that suffered a brain injury a year ago, is missing as an icon  of Ajax. A prommising youngster who debuted for the first team.

- Ajax has as an 3-year commercial collaboration with the Japanes club Sagan Tosu https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/ajax-tekent-samenwerkingsovereenkomst-met-sagan-tosu-.htm

It's for the long term and they will share scouting knowdledge and will improve income from merchandise. Ajax has an first option of youth players
- Ajax has an 3-year commercial collaboration with the Australian club Sydney FC. https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/ajax-gaat-samenwerken-met-het-ajax-van-australie

It's for the long term and they will share scouting knowdledge and will improve income from merchandise. Ajax has an first option of youth players and can organise training camps at Sydney FC
- Ajax has an 3-year collaboration with Sparta. It's for the long term and Ajax has an first option of youth players of Sparta even though they are in the same division! https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/sparta-legt-veelbesproken-samenwerking-met-ajax-uitgebreid-uit

Edited by ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated
more info provided for collaboration clubs

Some further things I noticed:

Ajax has 38500 season ticket holders in FM, but in reality those should be around 42000: https://www.parool.nl/sport/seizoenkaarten-ajax-voor-volgend-seizoen-al-uitverkocht~bd55293b/

Ajax has basic data analysis facilities, but I think they are doing quite a lot with data analysis. I'm not sure what the criteria are and how this is measured so this might not be an actual issue.

Info: https://www.computable.nl/artikel/expertverslag/business-analytics/6800109/4573232/storytelling-bij-ajax-uitgelegd.html
https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2019/02/14/data-analyse-van-ajax-kan-zwabberduik-niet-voorkomen-a3654061

Ajax pays 5 million euro's in rent for the Johan Cruijff ArenA in FM, but it should actually be 10 million. Unfortunately, the rent seems partly based on the number of games played in a season as well as seasonal achievements: https://www.vi.nl/pro/overig/vis-stadion-staalkaart-welke-eredivisie-clubs-zijn-er-baas-in-eigen-huis

On 02/11/2019 at 19:56, Reddiablo said:

Officialy Feyenoord has no debts. They do have shareholders (Vrienden van Feyenoord) and the plan is to get rid of them as fast as possible.

https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieuwsoverzicht/feyenoord-koopt-eerste-pakket-aandelen-vvf-terug

Dont know if the debt Feyenoord has in game is the reflection of this deal with de vrienden van feyenoord.

The main problem is that in the game Feyenoord is to wealthy. In the game they are somewhat on the same level as PSV, which in reality they are far from that.

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/begroting-eredivisie-clubs-stijgt-naar-480-miljoen

If you look at the link you will think that the gap between PSV and Feyenoord is small, cause PSVs budget is 78,5mln where Feyenoords budget is 68mln.

But Feyenoord has been attracting talenten players for years by paying them considerably high wages. And this has been their problem, they pay high wages to mediocre players and players with no resale value.

Problem is how to reflect this in the game.

15 hours ago, Deads said:

Officialy Feyenoord has no debts. They do have shareholders (Vrienden van Feyenoord) and the plan is to get rid of them as fast as possible.

https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieuwsoverzicht/feyenoord-koopt-eerste-pakket-aandelen-vvf-terug

Dont know if the debt Feyenoord has in game is the reflection of this deal with de vrienden van feyenoord.

The main problem is that in the game Feyenoord is to wealthy. In the game they are somewhat on the same level as PSV, which in reality they are far from that.

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/begroting-eredivisie-clubs-stijgt-naar-480-miljoen

If you look at the link you will think that the gap between PSV and Feyenoord is small, cause PSVs budget is 78,5mln where Feyenoords budget is 68mln.

But Feyenoord has been attracting talenten players for years by paying them considerably high wages. And this has been their problem, they pay high wages to mediocre players and players with no resale value.

Problem is how to reflect this in the game.

Yeah that is the major problem.  PSV do have more income than Feyenoord though as well, so in longer term the gap will get larger.

Ledezma en Madueke van PSV  hebben wel een heel laag potentieel, zijn de toptalenten. Stats van Madueke zijn ook best aan de lage kant imo.

Edited by Craduco