Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Holland] Data Issues

3 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

@Reddiablo, just reading a book about John Eriksen (RIP), and it seems he qualifies as a Roda favourite player (you can find his ID in the all staff file).

Furthermore, it seems Eugene Hanssen and Dick Nanninga could be legends.

Might be worth checking some of Roda's club records, too, as all the individual player records are missing :thup:

Set thanks! Nanninga was already there but definitely tweaking this for FM21 on a whole scale - the new function does this rather nicely.

30 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Set thanks! Nanninga was already there but definitely tweaking this for FM21 on a whole scale - the new function does this rather nicely.

thanks. Nanninga is set as "icon". you can be the better judge than me whether to upgrade him to "legend". Hanssen definitely seems to be legendary. great descriptions about him in the book.

MIght be an idea to abbreviate Eugene Hanssen's first name to Gene, btw. At least that's how the book used it. Then add Eugene to the full name field.

Minor detail but maybe worth looking into?

I see there are two SC Cambuur Leeuwarden in the db. Maybe these two records could be merged if they represent the same?

ID 994 SC Cambuur Leeuwarden

ID 37013753 SC Cambuur Leeuwarden (Extinct)

Would you add achievements of legend players of Holland National Team and some additional information like first international goal? Most of them are missing. Davids, Gullit etc.

Apologies if this has already been raised but.....

Just recently started a new game as Ajax, and I've only just noticed, on the "sponsors and other" income, they only have a 1 year TV deal at £8.75m.

No shirt deal, no other sponsorship.

Is that correct?

van Basten is missing a few youth history entries before joining Ajax. Easy to find on Wiki.

Ajax is missing their "most OVERALL goals in a season by a player" record. only "most LEAGUE goals in a season by a player is filled".

should be easy to find by looking through the players who scored many goals for them. Luis Suarez' 49 overall goals in 09/10 is probably a good contender.

both these types of records seem to be missing for most Dutch teams, btw. Would be cool to have them in.

1 hour ago, Nørbæk said:

Ajax is missing their "most OVERALL goals in a season by a player" record. only "most LEAGUE goals in a season by a player is filled".

should be easy to find by looking through the players who scored many goals for them. Luis Suarez' 49 overall goals in 09/10 is probably a good contender.

both these types of records seem to be missing for most Dutch teams, btw. Would be cool to have them in.

we are working on this for FM21 - prepare to be impressed (hopefully) Not 2b Reanimated or whatever the username is, has been looking into this very well :-)

1 minute ago, Reddiablo said:

we are working on this for FM21 - prepare to be impressed (hopefully) Not 2b Reanimated or whatever the username is, has been looking into this very well :-)

Awesome. Look forward to it :thup:

@Reddiablo on the latest update, Ajax always get taken over by a consortium again. This had appeared to be fixed on release of FM20, but somehow has now made it back into the game with the release of 20.3 - any ideas on this? 

On 17/04/2020 at 07:21, Sport Lacost said:

@Reddiablo on the latest update, Ajax always get taken over by a consortium again. This had appeared to be fixed on release of FM20, but somehow has now made it back into the game with the release of 20.3 - any ideas on this? 

@Reddiablo / others - anyone had any experience with this issue?

Posted (edited)

Red:  New database has the low determination and fitness stats fixed for the most part!  Nicely done

Playing three seasons now, db looks nice and realistic overall! 

One thing I came across to is that it's very difficult to buy high level Eredivisie players, as being Ajax.  

Min. price for a promising youth player from Fortuna Sittard is 30 million, and after a lot of back and forth, even using the press, making a lot of offers, getting the player crazy,  the lowest amount for a 17 year old Willem II youngster is 50million....
No other club wants to have them.  And they been part of their club for awhile. 

Fortuna would love to have 30 million, they would never say no unless they could get more from another club.

IRL these amounts are a lot lower for sure.  It may not be a database thing, but you might be able to bring this up to SI?

Edited by Holland2000

On 19/04/2020 at 11:25, Sport Lacost said:

@Reddiablo / others - anyone had any experience with this issue?

I am not aware of this situation, it should actually have been fixed for FM20. Coincidentalyl someone on Twitter asked me the same (but you guys could be the same?)

On 19/04/2020 at 21:14, Holland2000 said:

Red:  New database has the low determination and fitness stats fixed for the most part!  Nicely done

Playing three seasons now, db looks nice and realistic overall! 

One thing I came across to is that it's very difficult to buy high level Eredivisie players, as being Ajax.  

Min. price for a promising youth player from Fortuna Sittard is 30 million, and after a lot of back and forth, even using the press, making a lot of offers, getting the player crazy,  the lowest amount for a 17 year old Willem II youngster is 50million....
No other club wants to have them.  And they been part of their club for awhile. 

Fortuna would love to have 30 million, they would never say no unless they could get more from another club.

IRL these amounts are a lot lower for sure.  It may not be a database thing, but you might be able to bring this up to SI?

Thanks.

Yeah, this definitely seems to be a game/coding issue as general amounts have been set in the database. You could probably buy Fortuna as a club for 30 million - so let alone a player ;-)

7 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

I am not aware of this situation, it should actually have been fixed for FM20. Coincidentalyl someone on Twitter asked me the same (but you guys could be the same?)

No that wasn’t me! I have a save game from the release day patch and it is fine - I’m 2 seasons in and no sniff of a takeover at Ajax, however a new trial game started on the latest patch released in Feb has Ajax taken over by a French consortium within 4 weeks of game start date (July).

LOL  - Thanks for the response

On 21/04/2020 at 06:46, Reddiablo said:

Thanks.

Yeah, this definitely seems to be a game/coding issue as general amounts have been set in the database. You could probably buy Fortuna as a club for 30 million - so let alone a player ;-)

please add a transfer fee to Lisandro Martínez' 2016 Newell's history entry. It's currently blank. -1 if it's unknown.

On 21/04/2020 at 12:46, Reddiablo said:

Thanks.

Agreed. there are way too many clubs demanding ridiculous amounts for their players. not limited to Holland only.

On 17/04/2020 at 07:21, Sport Lacost said:

Yep, bought out within first season in my game (using latest database/patch)

Hi, im not sure if this is a data issue or a transfer issue, but all transfers in the Eredivisie are transfers from other Dutch clubs or Dutch players from abroad. Ive run lots of test seasons (with myself unemployed) with 4-5 different leagues on playable, with 20.0, 20.3 and 20.4 database and everytime this is the case. A few instances i saw Ajax bought 1 or 2 players from other countries, otherwise its all internal or dutch players brought back in.

Ive also checked the Belgium, German and English premier division, and there it seems a natural mix in line with the nation transfer preferences. But for the Netherlands it does not seem to work. Ive also tried running this with a DB change where i tweaked the nation transfer preferences for NL, with Belgium, Denmark and Germany transfer activity on 'most players' - but no effect.. 

Is this something others also experience??

(added a few screenshots to showcase the issue - AZ and Heerenven are there twice, one with 20.4 db and once with 20.0)

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 07.36.05.png

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 09.14.58.png

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 09.04.06.png

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 07.37.00.png

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 07.36.47.png

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 07.36.38.png

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 07.36.28.png

hace 1 hora, stevenvdijk dijo:

Hi, im not sure if this is a data issue or a transfer issue, but all transfers in the Eredivisie are transfers from other Dutch clubs or Dutch players from abroad. Ive run lots of test seasons (with myself unemployed) with 4-5 different leagues on playable, with 20.0, 20.3 and 20.4 database and everytime this is the case. A few instances i saw Ajax bought 1 or 2 players from other countries, otherwise its all internal or dutch players brought back in.

Ive also checked the Belgium, German and English premier division, and there it seems a natural mix in line with the nation transfer preferences. But for the Netherlands it does not seem to work. Ive also tried running this with a DB change where i tweaked the nation transfer preferences for NL, with Belgium, Denmark and Germany transfer activity on 'most players' - but no effect.. 

(added a few screenshots to showcase the issue - AZ and Heerenven are there twice, one with 20.4 db and once with 20.0)

Hi, just chipping in to say that I've experienced the same issue. Actually I cleared the transfer preferences for Holland in the editor and made them again from scratch and it didn't work either.

No idea guys. We did adjust some of these settings over the past iterations - but I don't know how this has gone altgother wrong now.

On 04/05/2020 at 09:17, stevenvdijk said:

I just checked my save in holland and its true. AZ and Ajax were the only teams occassionally buying non-dutch players from abroad. Interestingly, these were also the only two teams playing in the champions league, whatever that means.

Posted (edited)

The Feyenoord board needs some updating:

Toon van Bodegom (not in the DB) is the chairman since March 2019 https://www.rijnmond.nl/nieuws/175444/Toon-van-Bodegom-president-commissaris-RvC-Feyenoord

Sjaak Troost (860996) is since February 2020 a commissioner on the board, not Director of Football anymore https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/sjaak-troost-keert-terug-als-commissaris-feyenoord~af1ba46c/?referrer=https://www.google.com/

Mark Koevermans (37013662) is Managing Director https://www.feyenoord.com/our-club/organisatie/board

Frank Arnesen (601503, unattached) is Director of Football since 20 November 2019 https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieuwsoverzicht/frank-arnesen-nieuwe-technisch-directeur-feyenoord---201119

Edited by Javier

On 04/05/2020 at 13:21, Reddiablo said:

No idea guys. We did adjust some of these settings over the past iterations - but I don't know how this has gone altgother wrong now.

Ive now done quite a lot of test runs, with the 20.4, 20.3 and also the 20.0 db. When i run the 20.0 DB there is about 3-4 foreign players bought from foreign clubs - of which often Ajax takes 2 or 3. With an added free agent going to Groningen or Emmen. But most clubs always buy dutch players.

Just to test ive also taken the 20.0 database and in the editor 'upgraded' the nation transfer preferences for German, Belgium, Denmark, England and France to 'Most Players' and 'Full knowledge'. Done 3 rounds of testing, same result :( 

The weird thing is that Ajax seems to be the only exception (one run on 20.0 they even got Antony :thup:), so it cant be a special rule or something that accidentally has been ticked. But it does seem indeed something has gone wrong. Should this be raised in the Transfer bug topic or is this something you will check further on @Reddiablo?

On 06/04/2020 at 18:34, gullo said:

Would you add achievements of legend players of Holland National Team and some additional information like first international goal? Most of them are missing. Davids, Gullit etc.

Of course. Many of them are active non-players in the game. Please post any missing info :thup:

On 21/04/2020 at 11:45, Reddiablo said:

Hi Red, would it be possible to please look into this for FM21? It really does kill the immersion for me when they get taken over by a foreign investor so early on. It shouldn’t be happening at all, let alone in the first season.

Thanks for all your work with the research :thup:

On 11/06/2020 at 19:55, Sport Lacost said:

Hi Red, would it be possible to please look into this for FM21? It really does kill the immersion for me when they get taken over by a foreign investor so early on. It shouldn’t be happening at all, let alone in the first season.

Thanks for all your work with the research :thup:

Of course. This needs to be gone (again).

4 hours ago, Sport Lacost said:

Also @Reddiablo, on a side note, if you need any assistance with the research side of things for FM21 then give me a shout!

In which sense would you be willing/able to help?

17 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Of course. This needs to be gone (again).

In which sense would you be willing/able to help?

Great, thanks :thup:

Happy to help in anyway you need. I’ve been following Dutch football for over 10 years and try to get to multiple Ajax games a year. Just let me know if you need any assistance!