Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Hungary] Data Issues

Recommended Posts

Please post any data issues related to Hungary here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Hungary should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, in Hungary, Ferencvarosi torna club has a player named David Grof, GK 30 years old, quite a decent player he just signed for the club in the summer. His wage is very low compared to other players it looks like more a like young player wage or u guys left off a 0 :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Morgan88 said:

Hi, in Hungary, Ferencvarosi torna club has a player named David Grof, GK 30 years old, quite a decent player he just signed for the club in the summer. His wage is very low compared to other players it looks like more a like young player wage or u guys left off a 0 :D

Thanks @Morgan88. This is being investigated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some players in the Ferencvárosi Torna Club have too short contracts.

Miha Blazic's contract ends in 2020 in the game but in real life he just extended it on june 19th so it should end in 2022. News in hungarian about the contract extension from Ferencváros' official site: https://www.fradi.hu/labdarugas/elso-csapat/hirek/bejelentes-szerzodest-hosszabbitott-valogatott-alapemberunk
Dénes Dibusz's contract should end in 2021 and Roland Varga's contract should end in 2021 too (in the game both contract ends in 2020)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Feriboy2 said:

Some players in the Ferencvárosi Torna Club have too short contracts.

Miha Blazic's contract ends in 2020 in the game but in real life he just extended it on june 19th so it should end in 2022. News in hungarian about the contract extension from Ferencváros' official site: https://www.fradi.hu/labdarugas/elso-csapat/hirek/bejelentes-szerzodest-hosszabbitott-valogatott-alapemberunk
Dénes Dibusz's contract should end in 2021 and Roland Varga's contract should end in 2021 too (in the game both contract ends in 2020)

Thank you very much, it is logged!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honved kits colours are not correct

honved.thumb.JPG.c18c7b918a92632e8cfd0b360bec4462.JPG

 

Home kit (red/black)  it is ok

homekit.thumb.jpg.71eeb0fa34be1d5105ac5585d4c61816.jpg

Away kit (white) - please change

awaykit.thumb.jpg.df097ac0e51db1c23f9015309a1add87.jpg

Third kit (yellow) - please change

thirdkit.thumb.jpg.6e2acb07de8e8ce7339f7b1eecadf706.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, atman said:

Honved kits colours are not correct

honved.thumb.JPG.c18c7b918a92632e8cfd0b360bec4462.JPG

 

Home kit (red/black)  it is ok

homekit.thumb.jpg.71eeb0fa34be1d5105ac5585d4c61816.jpg

Away kit (white) - please change

awaykit.thumb.jpg.df097ac0e51db1c23f9015309a1add87.jpg

Third kit (yellow) - please change

thirdkit.thumb.jpg.6e2acb07de8e8ce7339f7b1eecadf706.jpg

Thank you, I'll try to get it through in time. I think at the time of the submission the white might've been not introduced yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

As I following hungarian football on a daily basis I found strange that Mol Fehervár have double-times sponsor income than Ferencváros. The  amount that we have in the game probably based on '17 or older informations when Ferencvaros had a figure around 3 million GBP. In 2018, they signed a deal with a company called MVM which pay around 6 million euros in a year alone. So that 3 million is something not correct according this article.

 http://www.csakfoci.hu/magyar-foci/nb-i/fradi/ftc-evi-hatmillio-euroval-tamogatja-a-klubot-a-legujabb-szponzor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HargelJamal said:

Hi,

As I following hungarian football on a daily basis I found strange that Mol Fehervár have double-times sponsor income than Ferencváros. The  amount that we have in the game probably based on '17 or older informations when Ferencvaros had a figure around 3 million GBP. In 2018, they signed a deal with a company called MVM which pay around 6 million euros in a year alone. So that 3 million is something not correct according this article.

 http://www.csakfoci.hu/magyar-foci/nb-i/fradi/ftc-evi-hatmillio-euroval-tamogatja-a-klubot-a-legujabb-szponzor

That money splits between other sports too, that is not just for football. FTC has other sections like water polo, hockey, wrestling etc. this is a long list. All of them are included in that 6 million sponsorship money. But most of that 6 million should go to football because that is the most popular, just not all of it.

But I agree with you that Ferencváros should have at least the same amount of sponsor money as Mol Fehérvár (or probably even more)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked into the financials of the Hungarian clubs and in the real life they are a lot richer than in the game.

They release financial reports in june and a big financial website (44th most visited website in hungary) calculated the club's budgets. Here is link: https://www.portfolio.hu/uzlet/20190603/milliardos-penzeso-szakadt-a-magyar-focira-326439

This graph from the article is the most important:

foci190603egy-20190603.png

The numbers are for the calander year of 2018 (except for újpest for them the numbers are from 2017 july to 2018 july). The numbers in the horizontal axis are in million forints so 2000 means about 6 million euros! If I understand the article correctly this is the amount the clubs have spent. (The last team on the graph "Kisvárda" was in the second division in the first half of 2018, they were promoted)

The clubs receive more money from the hungarian FA (they distribute the TV money too, and betting money) and the sponsors in real life compared to the game. 


For example Haladás finished 8th in the 17/18 season and they received 470 million forints from the Hungarian FA (about 1,45 million euros) down from the year before when they got 643 million huf! This money includes not just the postion money but the hungarian FA pays the club if they play young u21 hungarian players too. But I'm not sure how can you add that into the game. The current system of money based on position is a good enough approximation in the game i think.
Újpest received 580 million forints from the FA (they finished 3rd in 17/18) Mezőkövesd received 367 million forints (they finished 9th in 17/18 and ) Diósgyőr received 375 million forints (they finished 10th in 17/18)
Honvéd received 786 million forints when they won the league in 2017.

So prize money should look something like this.
1st place 2,5 million euros (currently it is just 0,4 million euros)
2nd place 2,1 million euros
3rd place 1,8 million euros
4th-9th place something in between
10th place 1,1 million euros
11th-12th place 0,9-0,8 million euros

and these numbers should go up if the league's reputation grows
 

edit: other sources i used for the finances: https://qubit.hu/2019/06/04/tavaly-hirtelen-mindenki-jobban-elt-a-magyar-fociban-mint-2017-ben and https://qubit.hu/2019/06/14/honnan-akasztott-le-hirtelen-10-milliardot-a-vidi-tenyleg-bajban-a-fradi

Edited by Feriboy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I click on Fehervar FC in the game it appears as Videoton FC (as below). I know they have changed name yet again.  Should it not say Fehervar FC instead of Videoton FC

image.thumb.png.c40d1a0e913526ff9fec67a2699f8790.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Feriboy2 said:

I looked into the financials of the Hungarian clubs and in the real life they are a lot richer than in the game.

They release financial reports in june and a big financial website (44th most visited website in hungary) calculated the club's budgets. Here is link: https://www.portfolio.hu/uzlet/20190603/milliardos-penzeso-szakadt-a-magyar-focira-326439

This graph from the article is the most important:

foci190603egy-20190603.png

The numbers are for the calander year of 2018 (except for újpest for them the numbers are from 2017 july to 2018 july). The numbers in the horizontal axis are in million forints so 2000 means about 6 million euros! If I understand the article correctly this is the amount the clubs have spent. (The last team on the graph "Kisvárda" was in the second division in the first half of 2018, they were promoted)

The clubs receive more money from the hungarian FA (they distribute the TV money too, and betting money) and the sponsors in real life compared to the game. 


For example Haladás finished 8th in the 17/18 season and they received 470 million forints from the Hungarian FA (about 1,45 million euros) down from the year before when they got 643 million huf! This money includes not just the postion money but the hungarian FA pays the club if they play young u21 hungarian players too. But I'm not sure how can you add that into the game. The current system of money based on position is a good enough approximation in the game i think.
Újpest received 580 million forints from the FA (they finished 3rd in 17/18) Mezőkövesd received 367 million forints (they finished 9th in 17/18 and ) Diósgyőr received 375 million forints (they finished 10th in 17/18)
Honvéd received 786 million forints when they won the league in 2017.

So prize money should look something like this.
1st place 2,5 million euros (currently it is just 0,4 million euros)
2nd place 2,1 million euros
3rd place 1,8 million euros
4th-9th place something in between
10th place 1,1 million euros
11th-12th place 0,9-0,8 million euros

and these numbers should go up if the league's reputation grows
 

edit: other sources i used for the finances: https://qubit.hu/2019/06/04/tavaly-hirtelen-mindenki-jobban-elt-a-magyar-fociban-mint-2017-ben and https://qubit.hu/2019/06/14/honnan-akasztott-le-hirtelen-10-milliardot-a-vidi-tenyleg-bajban-a-fradi

Thank you Feri for this great research, hopefully they will note that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About prize money: that's based on the only official document coming out

Compensation/player development money is unfortunately really difficult to track and also ever-changing - at the moment I see no realistic way to include that, but input is welcome!

Financial state of the club is based upon their official turnover records, if available for last year.

I agree with clubs having a little bit more money than ingame, but there are Hungarian specialist things (errr... TAO usage, hidden state funds channeling), that are very hard to portray.

Thank you for the valuable input!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

When I click on Fehervar FC in the game it appears as Videoton FC (as below). I know they have changed name yet again.  Should it not say Fehervar FC instead of Videoton FC

image.thumb.png.c40d1a0e913526ff9fec67a2699f8790.png

I believe this might be because of an add-on, as the league uses the sponsored name, and the game is not using that. Have you added any namepacks or something like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emgergo said:

About prize money: that's based on the only official document coming out

Compensation/player development money is unfortunately really difficult to track and also ever-changing - at the moment I see no realistic way to include that, but input is welcome!

Financial state of the club is based upon their official turnover records, if available for last year.

I agree with clubs having a little bit more money than ingame, but there are Hungarian specialist things (errr... TAO usage, hidden state funds channeling), that are very hard to portray.

Thank you for the valuable input!
 


I found an article from 2016 that goes into details and says Ferencváros got 254 million forints for their 1st place (that just the place money) and they got 6 million forints for every game they won and 2 million for every draw. 24*6+4*2=152 million total just for wins and draws.
2nd place videoton got 190 million forints, 3rd place debrecen got 127 million forints (plus both team got money for every win and draw!) rest of the teams didn't get money for their league postion only for winnings and draws
These amounts are awarded clearly just for league postion and for games.
At least these should be in the game. (I agree that player development funds are too difficult to include)
here is the link: https://nb1.hu/hazai-labdarugas/626-milliot-kaszalt-az-nb-i-ben-a-fradi-az-ujpest-csak-11  there is a table at the bottom

What I'm trying to say is we don't have to model the player development compensation money, not using too many foreign players compensation etc. we simply add these things as prize money for the league!
(maybe in a way that there is not much difference in prizes based on postion for example 4th place gets 0,9 million euros, 5th place gets 0,85 million euros, 6th place gets 0,8 million euros and so on.... the first three team should get more though because they got money for in real life for their league position too!)


I'm hungarian so I know all the weird semi legal/illegal ways money gets funneled to football :D (and it's fine if they are not in the game)

Are you hungarian too? Can you give me a link for the documents you use for the prize money numbers? Is it something in the mlsz dokumentumtár?

Edited by Feriboy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, emgergo said:

I believe this might be because of an add-on, as the league uses the sponsored name, and the game is not using that. Have you added any namepacks or something like that?

Hi, yeah I did add a namepack. Probably makes sense now why it shows Videoton. I didn't realise that this club has changed its name a few times over the years. 

So is Fehervar FC the 2019 name :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Feriboy2 said:


I found an article from 2016 that goes into details and says Ferencváros got 254 million forints for their 1st place (that just the place money) and they got 6 million forints for every game they won and 2 million for every draw. 24*6+4*2=152 million total just for wins and draws.
2nd place videoton got 190 million forints, 3rd place debrecen got 127 million forints (plus both team got money for every win and draw!) rest of the teams didn't get money for their league postion only for winnings and draws
These amounts are awarded clearly just for league postion and for games.
At least these should be in the game. (I agree that player development funds are too difficult to include)
here is the link: https://nb1.hu/hazai-labdarugas/626-milliot-kaszalt-az-nb-i-ben-a-fradi-az-ujpest-csak-11  there is a table at the bottom

What I'm trying to say is we don't have to model the player development compensation money, not using too many foreign players compensation etc. we simply add these things as prize money for the league!
(maybe in a way that there is not much difference in prizes based on postion for example 4th place gets 0,9 million euros, 5th place gets 0,85 million euros, 6th place gets 0,8 million euros and so on.... the first three team should get more though because they got money for in real life for their league position too!)


I'm hungarian so I know all the weird semi legal/illegal ways money gets funneled to football :D (and it's fine if they are not in the game)

Are you hungarian too? Can you give me a link for the documents you use for the prize money numbers? Is it something in the mlsz dokumentumtár?

Prize money: as far as I remember, there is an official document that is not in dokumentumtar.mlsz.hu, it was leaked and originally not intended for the public - so that's how the current distribution came to light.

I like your workaround and upping things a little, and it might well be possible in the winter fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, emgergo said:

Prize money: as far as I remember, there is an official document that is not in dokumentumtar.mlsz.hu, it was leaked and originally not intended for the public - so that's how the current distribution came to light.

I like your workaround and upping things a little, and it might well be possible in the winter fix.

Damn, I was hoping it will be in the game on november 19th already :)

Edited by Feriboy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here you go with the prize money. The document is scanned:

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/labdarugo_nb_i/itt-a-csanyi-beszed-kovetkezmenye-ismet-el-a-fiatalszabaly-es-a-legiosajanlas-2712737

Win money should be paid after each win (at least we set it this way).

Local/youth bonus - at the moment it was not possible, might be possible with a later feature request and a lot of planning

Edited by emgergo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, emgergo said:

Thank you!

That document says that EVERY team gets 350 million forints regardless of position.  1st-6th team gets extra money for their position. And teams get 10 million forints for winning a game. 
In the game the only money the clubs get the 1st-6th place extra money. but they don't get the 350 million

Edited by Feriboy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After all this research and brainstorming we finally have a totally simple solution! :)  (I'm guessin the 350 million that every team gets regardless of position is not in the game yet)

All we have to to is add the 350 million forints as prize money. Programmers will only have to change the prize money amounts. There is no need the add a new feature or anything!
The prize mone table should look like this:

1st place: 470 million hungarian forints
2nd place: 450 million
3rd place: 430 million
4th place: 410 million
5th place: 390 million
6th place: 370 million
7th place: 350 million
8th place: 350 million 
9th place: 350 million 
10h place: 350 million
11th place: 350 million
12th place: 350 million

It is really easy to fix, programmers simply have to change a few numbers, it will literally take them only a minute! :D This sould be in the game on release day (nov 19th)
In real life teams get that 350 million in 2 parts (70% of it in the beginning of first half of the season, an 30% of it when the second half of the season starts) but curently it is a close enough solution just to add that amount to the prize money! Maybe I'll start a feature request thread after the game has been released but for now it is a good solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Szia mindenki, I've just started managing Gyori ETO in the Hungarian 2nd Division and noticed that they have a full complement of youth players in the squad but no reserve side at all, I'm thinking this may be a potential bug because whilst they do have a '2nd' team in Gyori ETO II in real life, I'm unable to send any of my players there in the game.

So I'm stuck with a huge 1st team squad with no way of developing young players and a large job of offloading anyone who isn't near 1st team quality.

Has anyone else found this with any other team?

Koszi szepen.

Edited by rich10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Feriboy2 said:

After all this research and brainstorming we finally have a totally simple solution! :)  (I'm guessin the 350 million that every team gets regardless of position is not in the game yet)

All we have to to is add the 350 million forints as prize money. Programmers will only have to change the prize money amounts. There is no need the add a new feature or anything!
The prize mone table should look like this:

1st place: 470 million hungarian forints
2nd place: 450 million
3rd place: 430 million
4th place: 410 million
5th place: 390 million
6th place: 370 million
7th place: 350 million
8th place: 350 million 
9th place: 350 million 
10h place: 350 million
11th place: 350 million
12th place: 350 million

It is really easy to fix, programmers simply have to change a few numbers, it will literally take them only a minute! :D This sould be in the game on release day (nov 19th)
In real life teams get that 350 million in 2 parts (70% of it in the beginning of first half of the season, an 30% of it when the second half of the season starts) but curently it is a close enough solution just to add that amount to the prize money! Maybe I'll start a feature request thread after the game has been released but for now it is a good solution.

The 350 million HUF payout is built into the game. Teams get paid in two instalments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rich10 said:

Szia mindenki, I've just started managing Gyori ETO in the Hungarian 2nd Division and noticed that they have a full complement of youth players in the squad but no reserve side at all, I'm thinking this may be a potential bug because whilst they do have a '2nd' team in Gyori ETO II in real life, I'm unable to send any of my players there in the game.

So I'm stuck with a huge 1st team squad with no way of developing young players and a large job of offloading anyone who isn't near 1st team quality.

Has anyone else found this with any other team?

Koszi szepen.

Thank you for the feedback!

We did a major lower league addition, and unfortunately second teams played second fiddle in that, mainly because of time constraints. There are some more second teams that I plan to add during the winter period, Győr being one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

Békéscsaba 1912 Előre SE has Kristóf Koszecz and Sinan Sinanovic but Sinanovic plays for Nyíregyháza and Koszecz has retired, and there are some more players who don't play for Békéscsaba anymore.

Here you can check the 1st team:

https://1912elore.hu/site/category/csapat/csapat-2019-2020-nb-ii/

And here is the B squad:

https://1912elore.hu/site/category/csapat/csapat-2019-2020-megyei/

 

Képkivágás.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I still find some kit issues. Please change.

Mezokovesd (ID:38004842) third kit is black. Currenty it is light blue in the game

mezokovesd_third.thumb.jpg.a770ef6f8c7db0319e1a6a9f1ab67e9c.jpg

Budaors (ID: 38000839) - Currently they do not have third kit, please delete it.

Csákvár (ID: 38019804) - Their away kit is white, please change it / Soroksár (ID: 7521283) - Their first kit has black stripes.

csakvar_away.thumb.JPG.e49049d7fee8715dc33143a19496537e.JPG

Haladás (ID: 1056) - Now, they have third kit which is black with green samples.

647615504_haladasthird.thumb.jpg.013c69dfb22474effadbbebaf7681ca0.jpg

Szeged GA (ID: 38017639) - they first kit is blue with black stipes

223281617_szegedhome.thumb.jpg.304f4095e30e6ba9648fa9a2d9d7a691.jpg

Many thanks,

Atman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2019 at 12:18, Dajszi said:

Hi!

Békéscsaba 1912 Előre SE has Kristóf Koszecz and Sinan Sinanovic but Sinanovic plays for Nyíregyháza and Koszecz has retired, and there are some more players who don't play for Békéscsaba anymore.

Here you can check the 1st team:

https://1912elore.hu/site/category/csapat/csapat-2019-2020-nb-ii/

And here is the B squad:

https://1912elore.hu/site/category/csapat/csapat-2019-2020-megyei/

 

Képkivágás.PNG

Thank you for the feedback!

I'll log Sinanovic who slipped through the net, the other ones are for the winter update the earliest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 07:22, atman said:

Hello,

I still find some kit issues. Please change.

Mezokovesd (ID:38004842) third kit is black. Currenty it is light blue in the game

mezokovesd_third.thumb.jpg.a770ef6f8c7db0319e1a6a9f1ab67e9c.jpg

Budaors (ID: 38000839) - Currently they do not have third kit, please delete it.

Csákvár (ID: 38019804) - Their away kit is white, please change it / Soroksár (ID: 7521283) - Their first kit has black stripes.

csakvar_away.thumb.JPG.e49049d7fee8715dc33143a19496537e.JPG

Haladás (ID: 1056) - Now, they have third kit which is black with green samples.

647615504_haladasthird.thumb.jpg.013c69dfb22474effadbbebaf7681ca0.jpg

Szeged GA (ID: 38017639) - they first kit is blue with black stipes

223281617_szegedhome.thumb.jpg.304f4095e30e6ba9648fa9a2d9d7a691.jpg

Many thanks,

Atman

Thank you!

Logging. The only one I have hope of getting through in time is the Mezőkövesd one, but probably these will be for the winter fix when I'll have the database back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep on coming with the kits! The thing is that we usually don't see all kits in action by the time the database is sent in, and after that it comes much more time-consuming and complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI Guys

 

I have been playing FM since 2015 and our players (Hungarian) database has been quite good expecially in FM2019.

FM2019 Hungarian players data base and future potentials was really good and the appreciate the efford.

I am wondering if you going update the same players into game?

In the Bundesliga we have a good player https://www.transfermarkt.com/roland-sallai/nationalmannschaft/spieler/332798

 

Looking forward for you reply

 

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 16:55, emgergo said:

Thank you!

Logging. The only one I have hope of getting through in time is the Mezőkövesd one, but probably these will be for the winter fix when I'll have the database back.

Ok, Great thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I've just found out that the Hungarian National teams fixtures and results are incorrect in the game!

Till 06/11/2019 Hungary played with:

- Slovakia (away). (03/21/2019, Result: 2-0 to Slovakia.)

- with Croatia (home). (24/03/2019, Result: 2-1 to Hungary.)

- with Azerbaijan (away). (08/06/2019, Result: 1-3 to Hungary.)

- with Wales (home). (11/06/2019, Result: 2-1 to Hungary.)

 

e4AJbKs.pngIAEMBM1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2019 at 17:06, domakeller said:

Hi!

I've just found out that the Hungarian National teams fixtures and results are incorrect in the game!

Till 06/11/2019 Hungary played with:

- Slovakia (away). (03/21/2019, Result: 2-0 to Slovakia.)

- with Croatia (home). (24/03/2019, Result: 2-1 to Hungary.)

- with Azerbaijan (away). (08/06/2019, Result: 1-3 to Hungary.)

- with Wales (home). (11/06/2019, Result: 2-1 to Hungary.)

 

e4AJbKs.pngIAEMBM1.png

Hi!

That's randomised, not working with the IRL results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All issues indicated so far either were corrected or are into the db for the winter patch (including the kits - we just missed the data lock with that). Thanks for all the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hungary's record for most national team goals in a season (which is calendar year) is missing. It seems to be Ferenc Puskás with 12 goals in 6 matches in 1950.

Fill the info in the 'Most Overall Goals by a Player in a Season' record and use 1 Jan as start date and 31 Dec as end date in that particular year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2019 at 16:46, rich10 said:

Szia mindenki, I've just started managing Gyori ETO in the Hungarian 2nd Division and noticed that they have a full complement of youth players in the squad but no reserve side at all, I'm thinking this may be a potential bug because whilst they do have a '2nd' team in Gyori ETO II in real life, I'm unable to send any of my players there in the game.

So I'm stuck with a huge 1st team squad with no way of developing young players and a large job of offloading anyone who isn't near 1st team quality.

Has anyone else found this with any other team?

Koszi szepen.

Just to get back to this, Győr is not running a 2nd team at the moment (they used to, but second team is inactive in the MLSZ system at the moment)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do always it by my self, but It would be nice have officially more legends players in National Team. 

Now Hungary have only Puskas and Hidegkuti. (While if you look at other nt, they have plenty of them)

In my db i added all the golden team plus Kubala and Albert (and also with lower level, more recent players like Gera)

Edited by FlorianAlbert9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 19:17, emgergo said:

Thank you very much, it is logged!

While you guys are at it

Botka Endre extended his contract which expires in2021. It doesn’t mention for how long, 2 years (atleast) most likely. 

https://www.fradi.hu/labdarugas/elso-csapat/hirek/szerzodest-hosszabbitottunk-magyar-vedonkkel0203

 

Any chance of NBIII being officially playable in the future?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will amount of grants received a year will be somehow balanced? Even in 3rd season half of the playables are 'secure' and splashing hundreds of thousands for fringe players because clubs just have so much money, along with massive sponsorship incomes for OTP teams. I understand that there has to be some sort of reflection for massively improved statures of top Hungarian clubs compared to even few years ago, but it kinda trivialises the game when you literally don't have to worry about ever going into debt

Edited by Quads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2020 at 17:46, Quads said:

Will amount of grants received a year will be somehow balanced? Even in 3rd season half of the playables are 'secure' and splashing hundreds of thousands for fringe players because clubs just have so much money, along with massive sponsorship incomes for OTP teams. I understand that there has to be some sort of reflection for massively improved statures of top Hungarian clubs compared to even few years ago, but it kinda trivialises the game when you literally don't have to worry about ever going into debt

Well, unfortunately with the insane amount of state- and state-close funds pumped into football at all levels, this is the actual situation. There is some mismanagement (and the resulting crashes), but at the moment some Hungarian clubs are able to overpay Western Europeans. So to say, this is a period where Hungarian clubs can do pretty much whatever they want. The TV money is massively inflated, the sponsorships are... not exactly market-driven sponsorships, the tax return system makes it possible to channel huge money into clubs (relative of the level, of course). In the first division, most of the clubs are in varying levels of secure.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very good topic, and I understand it makes the game easier, but at the moment I'd be struggling to find any top level Hungarian club chief being worried about finances, unlike a few years ago. Relative to the level of football, the money is crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2020 at 19:16, champion067 said:

While you guys are at it

Botka Endre extended his contract which expires in2021. It doesn’t mention for how long, 2 years (atleast) most likely. 

https://www.fradi.hu/labdarugas/elso-csapat/hirek/szerzodest-hosszabbitottunk-magyar-vedonkkel0203

 

Any chance of NBIII being officially playable in the future?

I believe Botka's extension is in the patch.

At the moment I see little chance for NB III becoming playable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Edited by serginho91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...