Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Israel] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Israel here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Israel should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Dmytro Osadchyi - Ironi Nesher
Sagiv Solomon -> Hapoel Kfar Shalem
Dudu Biton 7862650 - Hapoel Alufa

Hello and Shalom to everyone...

As well as looking out for this thread, it is highly recommended that Hebrew speaking users will use our feedback system.

I hope you will enjoy the Israeli league in FM2020!

Amir

3 hours ago, Bigpole said:

Dmytro Osadchyi - Ironi Nesher
Sagiv Solomon -> Hapoel Kfar Shalem
Dudu Biton 7862650 - Hapoel Alufa

Thanks, I will have this logged.

4 hours ago, CLazimi said:

image.thumb.png.ac979172aebbf4067a28201e5c94d2b4.pngin sami offer have full roof on all the stadium 

Thanks. However, the stadium doesn't have a roof that covers the pitch, only the stands. The "Roof" field is meant for stadiums like the Johan Cruijff Arena, that can enclose the entire stadium.

No issue here.

4 hours ago, CLazimi said:

its not ligat Japnika its Liga lebhorsa lniyarot ereh 

wrong name for ISR Premier League 

Thanks again. Both names are sponsored names of the league and are not officially in FM.

You are probably using some file that modifies competition names.

No issue here.

hey guys, i need your help.
i dont know why, but in FM there is such rule in israeli league that players under age 22 cant get full wage money and they got a limit amount that i can give them. at the real israeli league there isnt such rule. there is players under 20 that earn over 150,000 euro for month.

that make the game unreal and unfun. please do something with that

1 minute ago, maor20231 said:

hey guys, i need your help.
i dont know why, but in FM there is such rule in israeli league that players under age 22 cant get full wage money and they got a limit amount that i can give them. at the real israeli league there isnt such rule. there is players under 20 that earn over 150,000 euro for month.

that make the game unreal and unfun. please do something with that

This is incorrect.

Any Israeli player that serves in the army (majority of the players, and 99% of the Jewish players) can only earn "Soldier's Wages" (capped at approximately 4,000 Israeli Shekels a month), unless they were given special permits (like the one Major Buzaglo got at the time, due to poor financial situation at his family).

Yarden Shua got released from the army (before completing his mandatory service) and that's why he can earn a lot more in Maccabi Haifa (but according to current FA rules he can't be called up to the national team).

Very few players in Israel earn € 150K  a month, especially if you mean net wages (like the media in Israel usually reports), let alone U20 players.