Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Israel] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Israel here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Israel should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Dmytro Osadchyi - Ironi Nesher
Sagiv Solomon -> Hapoel Kfar Shalem
Dudu Biton 7862650 - Hapoel Alufa

Hello and Shalom to everyone...

As well as looking out for this thread, it is highly recommended that Hebrew speaking users will use our feedback system.

I hope you will enjoy the Israeli league in FM2020!

Amir

3 hours ago, Bigpole said:

Dmytro Osadchyi - Ironi Nesher
Sagiv Solomon -> Hapoel Kfar Shalem
Dudu Biton 7862650 - Hapoel Alufa

Thanks, I will have this logged.

4 hours ago, CLazimi said:

image.thumb.png.ac979172aebbf4067a28201e5c94d2b4.pngin sami offer have full roof on all the stadium 

Thanks. However, the stadium doesn't have a roof that covers the pitch, only the stands. The "Roof" field is meant for stadiums like the Johan Cruijff Arena, that can enclose the entire stadium.

No issue here.

4 hours ago, CLazimi said:

its not ligat Japnika its Liga lebhorsa lniyarot ereh 

wrong name for ISR Premier League 

Thanks again. Both names are sponsored names of the league and are not officially in FM.

You are probably using some file that modifies competition names.

No issue here.

hey guys, i need your help.
i dont know why, but in FM there is such rule in israeli league that players under age 22 cant get full wage money and they got a limit amount that i can give them. at the real israeli league there isnt such rule. there is players under 20 that earn over 150,000 euro for month.

that make the game unreal and unfun. please do something with that

1 minute ago, maor20231 said:

hey guys, i need your help.
i dont know why, but in FM there is such rule in israeli league that players under age 22 cant get full wage money and they got a limit amount that i can give them. at the real israeli league there isnt such rule. there is players under 20 that earn over 150,000 euro for month.

that make the game unreal and unfun. please do something with that

This is incorrect.

Any Israeli player that serves in the army (majority of the players, and 99% of the Jewish players) can only earn "Soldier's Wages" (capped at approximately 4,000 Israeli Shekels a month), unless they were given special permits (like the one Major Buzaglo got at the time, due to poor financial situation at his family).

Yarden Shua got released from the army (before completing his mandatory service) and that's why he can earn a lot more in Maccabi Haifa (but according to current FA rules he can't be called up to the national team).

Very few players in Israel earn € 150K  a month, especially if you mean net wages (like the media in Israel usually reports), let alone U20 players.

Posted (edited)

Greetings.

I believe that Omer Lakou has probably only developed during the 19/20 season, but looking at his attributes it seems he needs a fairly big improvement to most parts of his game to reflect current ability. I understand if you do have this in mind for FM21, but in case not, I thought it was worth mentioning.

Particular attention should go to passing (maybe 15), but also his vision, balance, anticipation, positioning and tackling seem very low. His marking and natural fitness are probably a bit low too? 

I'm not an expert on Israeli football so appreciate you will make your own decisions, but seeing this video he looks a much better player than his FM20 profile.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Jogo Bonito

Posted (edited)

Elior Mishali seems to be lacking attributes that reflect his ability as a strong left-footed striker.

It seems that his primary position should be central striker. Winger and other positions should be removed. The media description should be changed to say striker. Winger should be removed. 

Areas to adjust up would be heading, bravery, strength, determination, work rate, finishing. These should all be well in to double digits. I would suggest that passing and dribbling could be lowered a little to allow focus on his main qualities to be adjusted.

Here is a link to show how his agency describe him as a player

https://www.iscoutagency.com/copy-of-player1-31

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Jogo Bonito

@Jogo Bonito - thanks for both of these.

We'll review both Lakou and Mishali but please bear in mind that these kind of highlight videos are asked for by their agents and are meant to showcase the player's best attributes while attempting to hide their bad moves, etc.

As for Lakou specifically - I found that he had a disappointing 2019/20 season. He was actually already loaned out from Kiryat-Shmona for 2020/21 season.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and views on additional players!

5 hours ago, amn said:

@Jogo Bonito - thanks for both of these.

We'll review both Lakou and Mishali but please bear in mind that these kind of highlight videos are asked for by their agents and are meant to showcase the player's best attributes while attempting to hide their bad moves, etc.

As for Lakou specifically - I found that he had a disappointing 2019/20 season. He was actually already loaned out from Kiryat-Shmona for 2020/21 season.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and views on additional players!

Thanks for the reply, and I definitely agree that highlight videos can make the average player look better than they are.

I would also admit that your knowledge on the players in Israel is probably better than mine, but as a neutral observer I would still suggest that Lakou is a more capable player than his attributes currently indicate (accepting that he may have disappointed and not reached the levels that might have been expected this last season). In respect of Mishali, whilst I think he could also be rated better, the main issue with him is that he doesn't seem to be reflected as the right type of player - e.g. more of a strong, left-footed central striker and described as that rather than a winger.

I agree on the bit in bold. In both cases (and for all players generally) the best attribute ratings for each player should be set/weighted for the more important aspects of the role and position they play. For example, a winger might generally have better dribbling, crossing, balance, agility, pace and acceleration but might generally be less good at positioning, tackling, aggression, strength etc. And a central midfielder would generally have better ability for passing, tackling and marking, but perhaps less on dribbling, crossing and finishing. A central striker would be better at finishing, and possibly things like heading than he might be at positioning, tackling, marking etc.

So you are right, the videos will highlight the best attributes of any shown player. And from these videos, the player strengths would be reasonably clear to see hence my suggestions for strengths and weaknesses of these two. It doesn't show that Lakou might have made 10 great passes and 100 awful ones, but it does suggest he has a skill in passing and the other attributes mentioned. Likewise for Mishali, it would suggest where his greatest abilities are, and perhaps show where some of his other abilities might need to be lowered.

I'm not suggesting these players are top talents, but would hope they might be of a standard that an FM player (manager) might be tempted to sign them at a level such as Greece or similar, even if it means they need to improve to become better players. As it stands, these two players wouldn't come across as being worthwhile signings in, for example, Cyprus top league. But in reality they probably would be OK or decent at that level.

Again, thanks for considering these views and I hope my comments come across as respectful and well thought out :)

@Jogo Bonito - well put and thoroughly explained.

I really appreciate it, thanks!

Again, feel free to share any additional information and thoughts you may have!

Thanks, I will let you know if I find any other that might be worth reviewing again.