Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Italy] Data Issues

3 hours ago, Alofex said:

Hi,

I wanted to report that in my opinion some Juventus players are highly overrated. Don't get me wrong, Juventus is probably one of the strongest team in the world right now and it is surely right that their CA16 is very high but it doesn't mean that all players in the team has to be a best in role in Serie A.

Szczesny 165: in my opinion he can't be in the top 5 goalkeepers of the world (Neuer 176, Alisson 173, Oblak 172, Ter Stegen 168), this is gross. He is not even the best goalkeeper in Serie A. Handanovic won the best goalkeeper of the season in Serie A previous season and i think there is no doubt he is stronger than Szczesny under any point of view: skills, performancs, consistency, efficiency.
Sczcesny isn't a 165 level player, it should rather be the opposite: Handanovic 165 and Sczcesny 160(and in my opinion 160 is already a high CA for him).

Mandzukic 156: he didn't play a single minute this season and not for an injury. In my opinion the likes of Zapata 154, Lautaro 154 or Belotti 152 shouldn't be below him, like at all. And i just thought of 3 examples which came in my mind at the moment but there are many more. Moreover in his skills he is full of 20's. I think a CA around 150 or so would be much more realistic.

Emre Can 158: he has the highest CA between CC's in Juventus after Pjanic (Matuidi 154, Khedira 153, Rabiot 152, Ramsey 152), yet he is the less used on the field and again not for an injury. Pjanic played 870 minutes, Matuidi 788, Khedira 615, Bentancur 512, Rabiot 331, even Ramsey which was coming back from an injury and not in good shape played 247 minutes, more than Emre Can with just 150 minutes. How could he possibly be the best CC in Juventus? And not only in Juventus, he is a crack in the game. I think he should be at least in the same range as other CC's in the team, around 152. Even cause in game the most used 2's in real - Matuidi and Khedira, play very little time which even brings Juventus at every game to sell Matuidi for free (release) at the end of the first season. And just to mention a few out of Juventus, Brozovic 157, Fabian Ruiz 155, Zielinski 155 - they shouldn't be under Emre Can.

Danilo 152: he is the highest DR in Serie A while he is not even playing in first team in Juventus. Sarri even changed position to Cuadrado as he is playing as a DR right now just not to use Danilo...sometimes even De Sciglio have been preferred to him (not really the greatest player - De Sciglio). I think a proper CA would be around 146/148, not more.

Douglas Costa 165: he is a very good player, but does he really deserve that high CA? He's almost never in the first team starting eleven's, a high percentage of his appearances come from the bench as a substitute. This season he played just 209 minutes in 5 games and just 3 from the beginning. He sufferend an injury which left him out for about a month but still he is just not a first team regular and in my opinion not even in a rotation, he's more of a reserve player in Juventus. Last season also prove it...17 matches played out of 38, 10 times as a replace from the bench and 7 times he got substituted, which means in the whole season he played less than half of the matches and he never even played a single full game, just 618 minutes in the whole season. So my question once again is, does he really deserve 165? Would he really be playing first team squad in all top clubs in the world? I really don't think so...moreover, Bernardeschi is playing much more than him in the last 2 seasons but still he got 158 CA, which makes it a big difference compared to Douglas Costa and in fact in the game he is not playing a lot. While in real in this season he played 584 minutes in 10 appearances, 6 of them in the starting eleven's and last season he made 28 appereances for a total of 1473 minutes, more than double Douglas Costas's ones. I'm not saying he is a better player than Douglas Costa but Cosa is just too strong and high CA in game...especially if then i take a look at Son and he's 160. I know they are playing in different leagues, different CA16's but hypothetically and free of rules i would rather swap their CA's. I think 160 for Douglas Costa would be more realistic and suits him better considering his career and last 2 seasons focused.

totally agree with you!

some valuations seems to be overrated.

How is possible that Handanovic, winner of the last "Best Goalkeeper of Serie A" is 5 points below Sczcesny, there is something wrong!

Mandzukic 156, this value does not make sense , 156 for a player that played 0 mins until now is totally wrong and affect number of appearance in the season.

Emre Can is the midfield less used by Sarri and ingame is the second better midfielder.

Danilo was an hot prospect but come from two anonymous years in Manchester City, should be decreased, actually he isn't the best fullback in Serie A.

Douglas Costa is, in my opinion, a very good player but his CA doesn't reflect reality. He isn't in the regular starting XI of Juventus as he isn't in the regular starting XI of Brasil.

On 13/11/2019 at 16:35, ParanoidBuddha said:

I am even curious about the decreto crescita but I know it doesn't depend of you and I am hopeless

decreto crescita was requested to sigames, but at the moment was marked as Feature Request and we dont know when it will be implemented.

Please pay attention to this:

Il 9/11/2019 in 13:04 , Davor Milito ha scritto:

I think that a lot on AC Milan players are very overrated in their skills, like Suso, Rodriguez, Kessie, Conti, totally Paqueta, Calhanoglu and Piatek. I'm saying that because they are showing in this season very different value, for example 19 for determination of Piatek while he only runs on the pitch, or a 18 for Paqueta for determination and fantasy while he is totally not showing these skills. No sense in my opinion.

I totally agree.

- Isn't the ppm "hugs line" wrong for Federico Chiesa? he also has cuts inside.

- Christian Kouame is wrongly named Michael.

- Sebastiano Esposito should be capable to take free-kicks, possibly a bit better at long shot.

Hi, i think if Fiorentina is retiring number 13 in honor to Davide Astori, he obviously should appear at least as favourite people of Fiorentina, not sur if legend or icon

Sorry if this player has been posted before but I believe this player is bugged. 

32 in scouting report from Roma desipte being "Mr 11" and can be "stolen" straight away and arrive next season for "free". 

Steps to reproduce -> Start a save with all italian leagues loaded.

nicollo.thumb.png.de82999680394df8e30b4402cbdd1074.png

I'd question Gianluigi Buffon's rating of ambition 20. At age 41, I can't believe he is the most ambitious player in the world. For his age, 14 would even be high and fair.

On the other hand, sportsmanship 15 seems low. To me he is a prime candidate for a 20. He is always the perfect gentleman and thinking of everybody else before himself.

Same with teamwork 13. To me he's a 20.

On 17/11/2019 at 16:31, Alofex said:

Douglas Costa 165: he is a very good player, but does he really deserve that high CA? He's almost never in the first team starting eleven's, a high percentage of his appearances come from the bench as a substitute. This season he played just 209 minutes in 5 games and just 3 from the beginning. He sufferend an injury which left him out for about a month but still he is just not a first team regular and in my opinion not even in a rotation, he's more of a reserve player in Juventus. Last season also prove it...17 matches played out of 38, 10 times as a replace from the bench and 7 times he got substituted, which means in the whole season he played less than half of the matches and he never even played a single full game, just 618 minutes in the whole season. So my question once again is, does he really deserve 165? Would he really be playing first team squad in all top clubs in the world? I really don't think so...moreover, Bernardeschi is playing much more than him in the last 2 seasons but still he got 158 CA, which makes it a big difference compared to Douglas Costa and in fact in the game he is not playing a lot. While in real in this season he played 584 minutes in 10 appearances, 6 of them in the starting eleven's and last season he made 28 appereances for a total of 1473 minutes, more than double Douglas Costas's ones. I'm not saying he is a better player than Douglas Costa but Cosa is just too strong and high CA in game...especially if then i take a look at Son and he's 160. I know they are playing in different leagues, different CA16's but hypothetically and free of rules i would rather swap their CA's. I think 160 for Douglas Costa would be more realistic and suits him better considering his career and last 2 seasons focused.

Not sure if troll or just very stupid :rolleyes:  

Douglas Costa place in the starting lineup is guaranteed. Juventus's best player. He was always in the starting lineup before his injury. What do you expect after a month and a half on the sidelines? Instantly play 90 minutes every third day? I guess you're the kid who's constantly complaining about why there are so many injuries in the game. :idiot:

Edited by saosinfan4

2 hours ago, saosinfan4 said:

Douglas Costa place in the starting lineup is guaranteed. Juventus's best player. He was always in the starting lineup before his injury. What do you expect after a month and a half on the sidelines? Instantly play 90 minutes every third day? I guess you're the kid who's constantly complaining about why there are so many injuries in the game. :idiot:

I hope there is an admin or someone here, free insulting is never cool.
I'm sorry if you can't read exactly what i wrote, since i reported datas and stats from the previous 2 seasons, didn't mention at all his last month.
By the way if you really think Costa is the best player in Juventus it has to be you the one trolling.

2 hours ago, saosinfan4 said:

in the first season, with no injury 18 games in the starting XI

in the second season, before the injury 7 games in the starting XI (17 games total)

this season when he can back from the injury 3 games (5 total) from the starting XI

Explain me your sentence He was always in the starting lineup before his injury. Are you sure you are not a troll? otherwise tell me what you are.

1056383667_Schermata2019-11-20alle21_54_02.thumb.png.7535de3c5d3ff42ca82ea204623fad88.png

Il y a 14 heures, Alofex a dit :

I hope there is an admin or someone here, free insulting is never cool.
I'm sorry if you can't read exactly what i wrote, since i reported datas and stats from the previous 2 seasons, didn't mention at all his last month.
By the way if you really think Costa is the best player in Juventus it has to be you the one trolling.

No insults here. Just a statement of fact. Douglas Costa is extremely injury prone but when he's healthy, he's the best and most important player on the team. Last month, the team's offensive play was completely shitshow while he was injured.

Il y a 14 heures, TheManager90 a dit :

in the first season, with no injury 18 games in the starting XI

in the second season, before the injury 7 games in the starting XI (17 games total)

this season when he can back from the injury 3 games (5 total) from the starting XI

Explain me your sentence He was always in the starting lineup before his injury. Are you sure you are not a troll? otherwise tell me what you are.

1056383667_Schermata2019-11-20alle21_54_02.thumb.png.7535de3c5d3ff42ca82ea204623fad88.png

Why are you talking about the 17/18 season? It was his first season here. Nevertheless, he was the team's best player in the second half of the season. He was almost always injured in the second season. He was a starter in the first two games this season and was injured again.

That was the starting lineup early in the season. -

Woj 

MdS-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro

Khedira-Pjanic-Matuidi

Douglas Costa-Higuain-CR7

And it only changed because of injuries. Firstly Chiellini, later Costa and de Sciglio. 

you wrote "He was always in the starting lineup before his injury"...this is wrong, because you can't consider this season, he played 5 games and you cannot know what happening if he wasn't injuried.

Second season, the period he wasn't injuried played 7 games from the first minute on a total of 17 appearance. too few to say that he has starting lineup  guaranteed.

33 minutes ago, saosinfan4 said:

The kids who have been Juventus fans only since 10 July 2018 are absolutely ridiculous.

I agree, that's why in my opinion you should watch more Juventus games actually and not just this year matches. Doing so you will also understand Costa is not the best player at all in Juventus, and even less he is a first team squad player.

Please people, back on topic of Italy data issues and only that.

Sorry for the little OT but I wanted to say ''thank you'' to all researchers that work for italian leagues. Even this year they did an amazing job :applause:

On 19/11/2019 at 22:37, Nørbæk said:

On the other hand, sportsmanship 15 seems low. To me he is a prime candidate for a 20. He is always the perfect gentleman and thinking of everybody else before himself.

Are we talking about the same Buffon who acted like a hooligan shouting at the face of the referee (and nearly punching him) in the match with Real Madrid? I would even question 15 as being too high to be honest.

He is many things, but a gentleman is as far from reality as it can be.

I'd question Gianluigi Buffon's rating of ambition 20. At age 41, I can't believe he is the most ambitious player in the world. For his age, 14 would even be high and fair.

@Nørbæk  I would argue against sportsmanship and temperament, he is terrible at that as witnessed by the reaction to the penalty at the match of Real Madrid vs Juventus 2 years ago. I would go as far as to say that he was (at least in that occasion) one of the worst examples for young kids, I'm surprised he didn't punch the ref.

As for ambition, the fact that he stays at a relatively high level at 41, shows that he is as ambitious as it gets. Obviously he is far from his prime, (his diminishing reflexes and jumping show that), but he can play for most teams in the world still.

image.png

1 minute ago, djole said:

I would argue agains sportsmanship and temperament, he is terrible at that as witnessed by the reaction to the penalty at the match of Real Madrid vs Juventus 2 years ago. I would go as far as to say that he was (at least in that occasion) one of the worst examples for young kids, I'm surprised he didn't punch the ref.

Imho you can't minimize 25 years of career in a single episode of a match.

@Alofex i disagree, I personally lost all respect after that. He should have reacted better, with far more discipline and respect for the decision. Arguing against it is one thing, shouting at the face of the ref at age 39 is another and for me it shows someone who is far less mature/cool headed than I thought. After all, players are judged by moments, for example Zidane was always mentioned as ill-tempered after the incident with a Saudi player almost 20 years ago. By the Materazzi incident, few were shocked at least in Greece, i had 2-3 friends who told me that they expected at some point that there would be a recurrence of him losing his temper.

@djole"Pobody is nerfect", no one is mistake-free and Edgar Davids knows that too :) Especially when there are emotions and feelings involved. Now that being said, i think less than 15 would be unfair

18 hours ago, djole said:

Are we talking about the same Buffon who acted like a hooligan shouting at the face of the referee (and nearly punching him) in the match with Real Madrid? I would even question 15 as being too high to be honest.

He is many things, but a gentleman is as far from reality as it can be.

I seen so many tv presenters and former and current footballers mention Buffon as a gentleman that takes care of the losing team's players, says no to wearing shirt #1 at Juventus, takes time to help everybody out, cries when his own supporters disrespect the other team's national anthem, etc., etc.

I don't follow him closely, but all sources I've ever seen describe him the same way. Over the course of a 25 year career there's bound to be a few instances where he gets agitated or angry.

18 hours ago, djole said:

@Nørbæk  I would argue against sportsmanship and temperament, he is terrible at that as witnessed by the reaction to the penalty at the match of Real Madrid vs Juventus 2 years ago. I would go as far as to say that he was (at least in that occasion) one of the worst examples for young kids, I'm surprised he didn't punch the ref.

As for ambition, the fact that he stays at a relatively high level at 41, shows that he is as ambitious as it gets. Obviously he is far from his prime, (his diminishing reflexes and jumping show that), but he can play for most teams in the world still.

image.png

I agree that still playing at this level at age 41 says something about his unbelievable character and will power. To me, however, that's more determination and professionalism than ambition.

Ambition 20 resembles the most ambitious player in the whole world. Would such a player - for instance Ronaldo or Messi - be willing to settle for a place on the bench most of the time like Buffon is? He has played 4 matches this season

Buffon knows he's no longer the best and has lost much of his will to succeed, imo. Ambition already declined when he went to PSG.

19 minutes ago, Nørbæk said:

I agree that still playing at this level at age 41 says something about his unbelievable character and will power. To me, however, that's more determination and professionalism than ambition.

Ambition 20 resembles the most ambitious player in the whole world. Would such a player - for instance Ronaldo or Messi - be willing to settle for a place on the bench most of the time like Buffon is? He has played 4 matches this season

Buffon knows he's no longer the best and has lost much of his will to succeed, imo. Ambition already declined when he went to PSG.

I think you have a wrong idea of ambition in FM.

Buffon's 20 fits perfectly with all the description

Cattura.JPG

A lot of people here can't make a difference between their being fan and being an objective researcher. What a pity 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Alofex said:

A lot of people here can't make a difference between their being fan and being an objective researcher. What a pity 🤷‍♂️

Quite.  Be objective or don't post please (posts now removed).

3 hours ago, Alofex said:

There is nothing objective about attributes however, for the same player you might get many different opinions on his technique, anticipation or even best position and so on. It's not about being a fan of the team/player or not (in this case we're talking about, I happen to follow Juventus as much as I can so I have an opinion on the players and generally find things to be rather realistic without however being a "fan"), but what standards you have in mind (for example I rate de Ligt as very aggressive in the way he tends to win back the ball, certainly more than 10 but far more erratic in terms of concentration/composure), how you rate the specific player and the comparison you make to validate your decision with the rest of the database.

As for ambition, why should it decline when Buffon went to PSG? I would argue the opposite, as changing countries at age 40 chasing the eluding Champions League shows exactly that! Ambition at it's finest. Even very determined/ambitious GK's of the past like van de Saar had retired by that age (ok minus a small comeback he made for an amateur side).

Obviously while i don't exactly like the player's character, i truly believe him to be one of the all time greats, possibly even the greatest although i've read many arguments about Lev Yashin being the best ever. So it's not like I personally asked for him to be "lowered" in-game, but I rather rate some aspects of his character (personal data attributes) differently, and my views on him being a gentleman changed that night in Madrid. Norbaek does the same evaluation for different atts and at the end of the day there is no right and wrong, only different views for the same player and the relevant Assistant Researcher decides what's best.

4 hours ago, Alofex said:

Not sure if that was directed at me?

In case it was, I want you to know that (A) I have no attachment to Juventus nor Buffon, and (B) the guide you posted for ambition is not identical to the research guidelines (for instance, high ambition players tend to retire in their prime) :)

28 minutes ago, Nørbæk said:

Not sure if that was directed at me?

It wasn't for you and it wasn't for @djole either. Two guys posted some real fan things earlier which has nothing to do with the spirit of the research. Their comments have been removed already so that's why my comment isn't clear

About Douglas Costa that has been discussed recently well, I think that attributes wise we can discuss about it but imo he's more or less ok.
D.Costa.thumb.JPG.e8fec5b9443a9684b2424d122eb5d09c.JPG

The reason he didn't play much is not because he's not good but this:
879896361_injuriescosta.thumb.JPG.1c40d06c6fa2760f4bda06e747d668f1.JPG
and every player after an injury needs time and can't immediately play full time! Imo you should discuss about increase his injury proneness instead.
Btw now he's injured again.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Il 9/11/2019 in 13:04 , Davor Milito ha scritto:

I think that a lot on AC Milan players are very overrated in their skills, like Suso, Rodriguez, Kessie, Conti, totally Paqueta, Calhanoglu and Piatek. I'm saying that because they are showing in this season very different value, for example 19 for determination of Piatek while he only runs on the pitch, or a 18 for Paqueta for determination and fantasy while he is totally not showing these skills. No sense in my opinion.

Hi, I'm Ac Milan's researcher. I'm sorry if the work is not appreciated but i have to remember that the values of players' skill are based on last season. Piatek's determination seems excessive now but just a few months ago it didn't seem so wrong. I have to admit that I still know Paqueta very little because he arrived in Milan in January but in the first match he has done this skill. What value would you have given him in flair?

Il ‎07‎/‎11‎/‎2019 in 21:56 , Ivan_CH ha scritto:

Ac Milan players:

• Theo Hernandez has played all the games were he was not injured instead of Rodriguez, simply because he is way better. In the game he's crap. If Rodriguez has 15 in Center, he should be above, same for Passes, Team play and Focus, at least. Always hard to evaluate but 3 star Potential seems very low.
  • Bennacer, 22 years old and elected best player of the CAN, worth 10M and 3 stars Potential?
  • I am happy to have a Suso on steroide, but in reality he does clearly not worth that... In the game he's one of the best wing of the world...
  • Paqueta is used as Mezzala since he joined Milan and all trainer seems to say this is he position.
  • Calhanoglu is doing his best games since he joined Milan as central advanced leader
  •  

Hi, I'm Ac Milan's researcher. I'm sorry if the work is not appreciated but i have to remember some things.

I am not agree that Theo Hernandez is better in totally than Ricardo Rodriguez. The first has important phisycal skills, he’s very purposeful in offensive phase but like defender has many  features to improvement (position, concentration, vision). Anyway his skills depend to spanish research.

Rodriguez has 15 in center because he can play like central defender.

About Bennacer ... best player of the CAN but relegated in Serie B with Empoli. I think we should wait at least one season to judge if he's underestimated or not.

Calhanoglu has played last season as left wing and he has 20 in that position for this reason. Anyway in central advanced he has 19. I don't think that's so wrong.

Is true that Paqueta is used as Mezzala and all trainer seems to say this is his position. But Paqueta same has said to prefer to play more advanced. And he has been here for just under a year.

About Suso skills are not so high to be one of the best wing of the world.

Edited by velociraptor

Il ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2019 in 17:58 , Mikker ha scritto:

Ac Milan Staff:

• Marco Vago is a fitness coach ( senior team )
  • Luca Monguzzi is a fitness coach ( senior team )

Proof: https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/media/2019-10-09/official-announcement-new-coaching-staff

Ac Milan Board:

This is a matter of "what" a board of directors is in Fm 2020 contra what a company board is in real life. 

• Both Franco Baresi and Frederic Masara are working as brand ambassadors for Ac Milan, and do no sit at the board in real life...
  • Andrea Romeo is official the team manager,  and do not sit at the board as well. 

Missing Board members:

• Marco Emilio Angelo Patuano
  • Giorgio Aronne Furlani
  • Franck Gaston Tuil
  • Stefano Cocirio
  • Salvatore Cerchione
  • Gianluca D’Avanzo
  • Alfredo Craca

Proof: https://www.acmilan.com/en/club/corporate-positions

Hi. Is not Frederic Massara that works as brand ambassador for Ac Milan but Daniele Massaro. Anyway I think is better to have in game Baresi (one legend for Ac Milan and one of the best defender in the world in the past) or Massaro instead of real Board members considering that nobody know them. I have to remember too that this role is not decisive in game.

About Vago and Monguzzi they will be added in the next game update. It wasn't possible before.

Edited by velociraptor

news from pavia 1911

https://www.notiziariocalcio.com/eccellenza/ufficiale-il-pavia-e-di-nucera-subito-il-ripescaggio-in-serie-d-138971

and his son was transferred to the team (ID: 43130123) > i have already added that to the database (i have done it today). maybe if the father is going to be in the game, you can add the relationship later.

I've removed a few posts.  If you wish to continue posting here, please re-read the opening post of the thread and post with respect.  If on the other hand you just want to indulge in some banter, please use the Football Forum rather than these Research forums.  Thanks.

I suggest to include two members of the staff for Italian National youth teams:

- Maurizio Viscidi can be included as Head of Youth Development

https://www.figc.it/it/nazionali/club-italia/area-tecnica/coordinatore-nazionali-giovanili/

There is not such a position for the national team, however it could be included in the database as could be an interesting pick for a top team. 

- Daniele Zoratto is the manager of U17 team, again is not a team present in the game, as U17 tournaments are not playable, however it may be an interesting pick for a team looking for a manager for the youth team.

https://www.figc.it/it/nazionali/azzurri/under-17/staff/daniele-zoratto/

There is a huge amount of work behind the improvement of performance of Italian youth teams during last years, for italian speakers this could be an interesting and entertaining read: https://www.ultimouomo.com/maurizio-viscidi-rivoluzione-calcio-giovanile-italiano/

Can we post some db changes for the winter upgrade or is it too late?
I want to post some about serie A awards that should be removed or edited and about some Juventus players even if I am sure that Juventus researcher/s overall will do a good job as usual

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Well I write them the same :D I have no time to write it all in once then I'll write more than 1 post for both awards and attributes changes.

AWARDS
-832389: should be removed
-832390: should be removed

-43204144should be removed
-43204145should be removed

The AIC makes a best 11 and in it then there are 1 best GK, 4 best defender etc but they aren't anymore individual separated awards.
to be continued..

PLAYERS
-Demiral: I would personally upgrade his PA but I understand if you don't agree with me since he didn't play many matches. That said I think is objective saying that he needs a pace upgrade (imo for both acceleration and speed). I would add him the trait ''dives into tackles''.
-Matuidi: Even if it's already low for a midfielder that plays such levels, I would downgrade his first touch that is incredible bad in real life. 

-Rabiot: I would add the trait ''avoid using weaker foot''. Imo he doesn't even know to have a right foot :lol:
-Cuadrado: This is hard because even if I know in the past he played on the low side of the pitch, rarely was as rb then we are discovering a completely new player for us. That's why I won't say too much but I think an attribute that deserves a big upgrade is his jumping reach.

Spoiler

2129401499_Cuadradosalto.thumb.JPG.6d06f416d710b72cb03d7446b3f8a0a2.JPG

to be continued..

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Please forgive me If I add this message into the wrong section but I can not find any other "right section"

Danilo (from Juventus) as database says "can not be registered until new season (2020/2021) or until a non-EU player slot is freed up"...

I ask u the reason.. because in the reality he has been registered in Italy Serie A and also in CL... even if i try to register by myself i can not because He can be chosen by the player...

thanks in advance and happy holidays :)

@Sirraf all problems related to the league should be posted here:

Happy holidays to you too :) 

31 minuti fa, ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

@Sirraf all problems related to the league should be posted here:

Happy holidays to you too :) 

Thank u... i will post it as soon as possible :)

Why is Chiellini injured when you start a game on 1 July? He did not get his injury until playing in the first match two months later after the season had already started.

It seems incorrect to include things that happen after the season started in the pre-season save you begin from scratch. Furthermore, the injury is set to last 8-10 months, when his injury really only is scheduled to last 6 months, presumably to accommodate for the 2 months he'll be out of action before the injury even takes place. This just further complicates things and adds further unrealism.

image.thumb.png.7d1ca4dddd44e630fdbd048539fbc27e.png