Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Malaysia] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Malaysia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Malaysia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Hye,

I think this should be in the next major update. Where they're now 4 reserves team in the Malaysian 2nd division. And the players can be move between the main team & the reserves team outside of the transfer window. For example like AFC Ajax and their reserve team, Jong Ajax. 
https://www.goal.com/en-my/news/selangor-fa-perak-fa-reserve-team-applications-approved-uitm/1d0a9ds9mv3t31stzmvnybbdjg

A lot of the Malaysian players' position in the game are either incorrect or outdated ( They maybe played that position 3/4 years ago and hasn't played there since ). I've screenshot a few examples from the Malaysian National Team.
For example:

Safawi Rasid is a right inside forward and not a striker. He can play as one but he normally plays on the right side as a inverted winger or inside forward.
Syafiq Ahmad plays naturally as a Striker but sometimes he also operates on the left for club & country. But his natural position is a striker. He sometimes plays in midfield as well.
Mohamadou Sumareh is predominantly a right winger. But sometimes he plays as a left inside forward or even a striker for Malaysia. But he is naturally a right winger. 
Adam Nor Azlin & Dominic Tan no longer play in midfield these days. They play as a centre back now. Adam used to play as a striker/midfielder a few years back. 
Syahmi Safari usually plays at right back/wing back nowadays. He still plays as a right winger occasionally. 
Syamer Kutty Abba & Nik Akif are midfielders but in the game, they're listed as wingers. 
Fridaus Saiyadi nowadays play more as a winger. 
Brendan Gan usually plays deeper in midfield nowadays. He doesn't really plays as an attacking midfielder or shadow striker. 

These are just to name a few positional mistakes in the game involving Malaysian players.

And I hope you guys can take a look at it. Thanks. 

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (21).png

I think the SI research team should take a look at the the ratings for Training Facilities, Data Analysis Facilities & Youth Facilities of teams in the Malaysian league. Some of the teams have made improvements over these couple of years. For example, Johor DT's training facilities have been one of the best or even the best club training facilities in South East Asia. And can maybe compete with training facilities across Asia. Teams like Selangor & Terengganu FC have also improved their training facilities. And some teams have change their home stadiums as well. For next season, Johor DT will be moving to their newly built stadium. 

I understand not all teams deserves an update but bigger teams like Johor DT, they have the best training facilities in the country and even south east asia yet their ratings are poor facilities while some other clubs are rated higher. These ratings for the facilities are clearly outdated.

I hope some improvements can be made to these ratings for training facilities, data analysis facilities & youth facilities in the Malaysian league. And maybe even the Malaysian league competition ranking & club rankings for Malaysian clubs can be updated as well. Thanks.

Screenshot (10).png

Hi all, Malaysia Researcher (If there's any?), can you add 17 years old, Malaysian wonderkid, Luqman Hakim Shamsudin..

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luqman-hakim/profil/spieler/541749

KV Kortrijk is missing him as player in future transfer.

He recently listed in The Guardian, Next Generation 2019: 60 of the best young talents in world football list.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2019/oct/10/next-generation-2019-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

Thanks!

Hi. 

I see on FM20 editor (for my logopack TCM20 research) this Malaysian club, Harimau Muda - 23042973, with Singapore on "Continental Cup Nation", but Malaysia for Nation. Error ?

Thank you