Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Portugal] Data Issues

Considering Boavista FC:

I support the club, but I believe that the board's expectations are wrong in the game. I think that there is no vision of signing high rep players, and I also believe that there is no club vision to play entertaining football. Our football is considered agressive, defensive, of counter-atack, but definitly not entertaining atm.

Also, top half finish is just a tid bit too high (mid-table seems more apropriate to me, considering the budget in comparisson to other teams),

1 hora atrás, Mafimeister disse:

I won the Portuguese cup and my President want to kick in my ass because i don't win the trophy?? How this is possible if i win the trophy?

image.thumb.png.c0e8e16faea8b97e61cbb977a841a563.png

Could you report this at the Club Vision forum. It's not a database issue. Thank you

2 hours ago, PandoraBox said:

Could you report this at the Club Vision forum. It's not a database issue. Thank you

I check the Club Vision forum and the this bug was reported mutiple times i'm gonna waiting right now for the fix.

There's a lack of staff at Estoril, it says there's 0 scouts and the data analyst no longer works there.

17 minutos atrás, toa1999 disse:

There's a lack of staff at Estoril, it says there's 0 scouts and the data analyst no longer works there.

Then be productive and place their details here to be added.

ID(if created) + full name + common name + date of birth + city of birth + career + job + date joined

we don't add academy scouts. Only scouts for senior team.

Paços de Ferreira kits and colors are incorrect. Home and away kits don't have stripes.

fcpf.png

Also, Boavista kit should be black and white. On the game, it seems more like black and light grey.

Captura de Ecrã (14).png

• Sporting CP extremely low reputation (6900).

AS a Sporting CP supporter i find this value "extremely insulting" considering the last season club campaign (2 Domestic Cup wins) and rival clubs values Braga (6800) , Fc Porto (8250) and Benfica (8150) and some other clubs such as Augsburg (6950), Getafe(6950), Alaves(7000), Eibar(7000), Feyenoord (7050), Mainz(7150), Chivas guadalajara (7150) some of these managed to never get involved in Continental Competitions meanwhile Sporting participated in the last 20 years, 19 times in the Continental Cups.

Imho the real value should be near 7500ish

• Portuguese Division wonderkids are mostly under-rated.

Some examples (Nuno Tavares, Tomas Tavares, Joelson Fernandes, Pedro Mendes, Bruno Tavares, Gonzalo Plata,  Fabio Vieira, Diogo leite, Eduardo Quaresma, Nuno Mendes, Rodrigo Fernandes, Tomas Silva, Morato, Joao Ferreira, Jota (-8PA is nonsense, deserves at least -8.5 or fixed 150+)

• Some players Reputation is bonkers leading to super high and unreasonable Value prices. (Christian borja 16.5m, Mehdi Taremi 11.5m, Taarabt  22m, Samaris 20m, Marlos moreno 16m,)
  • Marcos Acuna who played more than 50 games as Left Full Back on his career both club and international wise doesnt have that position as a Natural one. In the meanwhile Jesus Corona who played less than 10 games in the position is a Natural one.
  • The tax Information is wrong for sure because atm its taxing 70% of the wages in bruno fernandes case, which is completely wrong.
  • Portugal Youth rating deserves a buff considering the latest generations of young players quality and international sucess in recent Youth Tournaments.
  • Even tough Sporting CP financial situation is not the best considering both the last 2 years of transfers and using Transfermarkt numbers which are not 100% guaranteed the Club had the following expenses / incomes

2018/2019

Revenue 83,47 Millions    Expenses 32,80 Millions

2019/2020

Revenue 48,63 Millions   Expenses 22.50 Millions

So the club current Balance of 7.5M and transfer budget of 2M is not accurate.

• Miguel Quaresma current job is a technical one (works everyday in the Alcochete Academy), not a board member, so he should not be a common "Director"
  • Gonçalo Costa injury should last until September 2019, he already played for U23's squad this season. Its a leftover injury from last year Db i think.
  • Santiago Arias transfer clause to be deleted. Psv sold him to Atletico madrid already, and sporting got paid
Edited by Bladeshot

Sporting CP extremely low reputation (6900).

AS a Sporting CP supporter i find this value "extremely insulting" considering the last season club campaign (2 Domestic Cup wins) and rival clubs values Braga (6800) , Fc Porto (8250) and Benfica (8150) and some other clubs such as Augsburg (6950), Getafe(6950), Alaves(7000), Eibar(7000), Feyenoord (7050), Mainz(7150), Chivas guadalajara (7150) some of these managed to never get involved in Continental Competitions meanwhile Sporting participated in the last 20 years, 19 times in the Continental Cups.

That literally means nothing on a 3 sided competition until a few years ago, now a 4 sided. Sporting have higher reputation than the likes of Olympiakos, Celtic etc. Sporting might have a small bump, nowhere near the levels you meantioned, and Braga a drop.

Portuguese Division wonderkids are mostly under-rated.

Some examples (Nuno Tavares, Tomas Tavares, Joelson Fernandes, Pedro Mendes, Bruno Tavares, Gonzalo Plata,  Fabio Vieira, Diogo leite, Eduardo Quaresma, Nuno Mendes, Rodrigo Fernandes, Tomas Silva, Morato, Joao Ferreira, Jota (-8PA is nonsense, deserves at least -8.5 or fixed 150+)

I will assume that you don't know what -85 means. Or what kind of players are on 150 CA.

ome players Reputation is bonkers leading to super high and unreasonable Value prices. (Christian borja 16.5m, Mehdi Taremi 11.5m, Taarabt  22m, Samaris 20m, Marlos moreno 16m,)

Yes it is a reputation issue, will be corrected for the final edition

Marcos Acuna who played more than 50 games as Left Full Back on his career both club and international wise doesnt have that position as a Natural one. In the meanwhile Jesus Corona who played less than 10 games in the position is a Natural one.

It's Corona who had the incorrect DR value. Btw Acuña only played 41 games in his career as DL. 

The tax Information is wrong for sure because atm its taxing 70% of the wages in bruno fernandes case, which is completely wrong.

Will be under review

Portugal Youth rating deserves a buff considering the latest generations of young players quality and international sucess in recent Youth Tournaments.

Can't do anything about it.

Even tough Sporting CP financial situation is not the best considering both the last 2 years of transfers and using Transfermarkt numbers which are not 100% guaranteed the Club had the following expenses / incomes

2018/2019

Revenue 83,47 Millions    Expenses 32,80 Millions

2019/2020

Revenue 48,63 Millions   Expenses 22.50 Millions

So the club current Balance of 7.5M and transfer budget of 2M is not accurate.

Not gonna be changed. Sporting is in deep financial crisis. Let's not pretend they are not.

Miguel Quaresma current job is a technical one (works everyday in the Alcochete Academy), not a board member, so he should not be a common "Director"

Santiago Arias transfer clause to be deleted. Psv sold him to Atletico madrid already, and sporting got paid

Already corrected

Gonçalo Costa injury should last until September 2019, he already played for U23's squad this season. Its a leftover injury from last year Db i think.

Thanks, will be corrected

Em 01/11/2019 em 10:58, Bigpole disse:

Fabiano 19030218 - Omonia Nicosia

@PMLF

Should be on your database

That's because he isn't declared for Brazil, something that he should be. 

1 hour ago, PandoraBox said:

@PMLF

Should be on your database

I have logged this.

The 'sign high profile players' is so unreal and broken , how in this league some lower clubs like Vitoria Guimarães , gil vicente , portimonense(A lot of clubs actually) have the board vision to "Sign high reputation players" and seems impossible to negotiate because i already tried more than 10 times to remove it and adding another objetives and the board never accepts it.

Sporting have 2 million transfer budget... what player i can buy with 2 millions with high reputation...  wait it gets better , then if the manager (Us) signs some cheap with good potential (To dominate in this league in maybe 1 or 2 seasons in the future) they dont like it and makes part of one of the club visions , after a while they start blocking transfers for that reason.... its impossible to rebuild some teams because of that .

Fix this feature before launch date is just really annoying because in premier league clubs like liverpool that have TONS OF MONEY in their club vision they dont have sign high reputation players is just bad balanced...

sporting vision.PNG

transferbudget.PNG

liverpool.PNG

21 minutos atrás, Arm0 disse:

Sporting have 2 million transfer budget... what player i can buy with 2 millions with high reputation...  

Sporting struggles in the market IRL. They were forced to sell Bas Dost and could only replace him with loans.

I think it's realistic. Hard? Yes. Like the actual Sporting is having an hard time.

Just now, 99 said:

Sporting struggles in the market IRL. They were forced to sell Bas Dost and could only replace him with loans.

I think it's realistic. Hard? Yes. Like the actual Sporting is having an hard time.

I am not complaining about the money...you need to read before talking nosense i am talking about the problem with clubs vision

5 minutos atrás, Arm0 disse:

I am not complaining about the money...you need to read before talking nosense i am talking about the problem with clubs vision

Relax a bit, I wanted to quote another person above who also talked about Sporting's transfer budget. My mistake, sorry.

5 horas atrás, 99 disse:

Then what to say about FC Porto who had to sell players in March and June before the end of the fiscal year just to partially achieve the UEFA goals, then managed to spend 60+ millions in transfers, failing to reach the Champions League Group stage where in previous year earned north of 70 Millions. FC Porto financial director already told that the club will need to make aproximately 65M, so around 90M without taxes and agent fees in sales just to achieve the Uefa Fair Play goals.

Sporting was not forced to sell Bas Dost. They just did it because he had an insane contract (5.9M yearly before taxes) and amongst the "mental problems" he had, the playstyle of the team didnt fit him, since he cant do more than 3 touches on the ball, is very slow and unable to attack the depth. And previous manager Marcel Keiser heavily promoted a Ball Possession footbal.

20 horas atrás, PandoraBox disse:

Sporting CP extremely low reputation (6900).

AS a Sporting CP supporter i find this value "extremely insulting" considering the last season club campaign (2 Domestic Cup wins) and rival clubs values Braga (6800) , Fc Porto (8250) and Benfica (8150) and some other clubs such as Augsburg (6950), Getafe(6950), Alaves(7000), Eibar(7000), Feyenoord (7050), Mainz(7150), Chivas guadalajara (7150) some of these managed to never get involved in Continental Competitions meanwhile Sporting participated in the last 20 years, 19 times in the Continental Cups.

That literally means nothing on a 3 sided competition until a few years ago, now a 4 sided. Sporting have higher reputation than the likes of Olympiakos, Celtic etc. Sporting might have a small bump, nowhere near the levels you meantioned, and Braga a drop.

So how is reputation measured to be represented ingame.

Publicity payouts, Merchandising Sales, Attendances, Amount of Supporters, Value of the squad, Historical Achievements, Recent Achievements, Notoriety both inside and outside the country .

IMHO Sporting even in its current "horrendous" form is much closer to Benfica and Porto then to Braga, only counting domestic clubs. And last year campaign doesnt justify a 600+ drop in Reputation, considering both domestic cup wins, an Ok continental cup performance, and a secure 3rd place far ahead of Braga

Edited by Bladeshot

Vitória SC starts with the right president Miguel Pinto Lisboa who won the elections few months ago (IRL), but during the second month of play, the club makes new elections and wins a random person. It should be set to not making elections right after the start of the save.

Thanks,

16 horas atrás, Bladeshot disse:

Then what to say about FC Porto who had to sell players in March and June before the end of the fiscal year just to partially achieve the UEFA goals, then managed to spend 60+ millions in transfers, failing to reach the Champions League Group stage where in previous year earned north of 70 Millions. FC Porto financial director already told that the club will need to make aproximately 65M, so around 90M without taxes and agent fees in sales just to achieve the Uefa Fair Play goals.

Sporting was not forced to sell Bas Dost. They just did it because he had an insane contract (5.9M yearly before taxes) and amongst the "mental problems" he had, the playstyle of the team didnt fit him, since he cant do more than 3 touches on the ball, is very slow and unable to attack the depth. And previous manager Marcel Keiser heavily promoted a Ball Possession footbal.

Porto is struggling with finances, no doubt. But this season invested (maybe badly) around 60M on players, like you said yourself. Sporting couldn't do anything like that even if they wanted. Again, not that I agree with what Porto did, in this situation. We also disagree on why Bas Dost had to go, but neither you or I are impartial so no need to discuss the subject further, I gave my opinion and you gave yours. Good luck in your game mate.

Edited by 99

22 hours ago, Arm0 said:

The 'sign high profile players' is so unreal and broken , how in this league some lower clubs like Vitoria Guimarães , gil vicente , portimonense(A lot of clubs actually) have the board vision to "Sign high reputation players" and seems impossible to negotiate because i already tried more than 10 times to remove it and adding another objetives and the board never accepts it.

Sporting have 2 million transfer budget... what player i can buy with 2 millions with high reputation...  wait it gets better , then if the manager (Us) signs some cheap with good potential (To dominate in this league in maybe 1 or 2 seasons in the future) they dont like it and makes part of one of the club visions , after a while they start blocking transfers for that reason.... its impossible to rebuild some teams because of that .

Fix this feature before launch date is just really annoying because in premier league clubs like liverpool that have TONS OF MONEY in their club vision they dont have sign high reputation players is just bad balanced...

sporting vision.PNG

transferbudget.PNG

liverpool.PNG

'Sign High Reputation' players is relative to your club. Real Madrid would be expected to sign "Galacticos", Leyton Orient would not, but they would be expected to sign players considered high rep for their level.

This is not linked to transfer budget. Lots of money does not equal having to sign high reputation players, and vice versa.

Also, let's keep it civil in here please.

3 horas atrás, RedZumbi disse:

there are no elections in Porto this year ... Pinto da Costa will be staying another 3 years

There are elections in 2020, it's on the article you posted.

3 horas atrás, RedZumbi disse:

Alex Telles from Porto cannot play for Italy as he has played for Brazil A

Technically he can still play for Italy, he only played a friendly game for Brazil. But we have changed him to declared for Brazil

but it makes no sense to start the game and have a random president because there are no candidates and will win the same

image.thumb.png.dc68be1a0eb7b39efe77bfffff586790.pngPecks central defender of Leça FC is banned for more than 100 games??? This is totally incorrect for sure. Fix this ASAP

Leça FC - Campeonato de Portugal:

Some additional suggestions like: 

1. Zé Carlos have been playing as right defender during this season. He had an impressive perfomance against Braga SC during the Portuguese Cup.

2. Pedro Prazeres is left footed.

3. Adrian Alvarez does not belong to the team. He only was training with the team during pre season. 

4. Pecks is banned by default ( for 125 domestic matches)

5. Claudio Borges is a local player (played at Marinhas from 14 to 19 years old) 

Best

Edited by MrGuimas

Thanks for the input, but it's too late now. Will be corrected for the winter update though.

Pecks was reported before, so he might be corrected on the final version.

19 minutos atrás, PandoraBox disse:

Thanks for the input, but it's too late now. Will be corrected for the winter update though.

Pecks was reported before, so he might be corrected on the final version.

Really?? He is the best defender of the club :\ :\ and the most expensive player. 

Is it possible to fix this bug in my save plz

1 hour ago, PandoraBox said:

There are elections in 2020, it's on the article you posted.

Technically he can still play for Italy, he only played a friendly game for Brazil. But we have changed him to declared for Brazil

yes there will be elections but only at the end of the season ... but will be the same president because there are no candidates he is a club legend

2 horas atrás, MrGuimas disse:

Really?? He is the best defender of the club :\ :\ and the most expensive player. 

Is it possible to fix this bug in my save plz

Like i said, most likely Pecks was reported before, so he might be corrected for the final version.

Never for your saved game obviously.

1 hora atrás, Xara disse:

image.thumb.png.09ac8c99d2ffb0011bf8c12c48a8d6cf.pngimage.thumb.png.6c6ff6049d08a8e2cc18b9a17352d832.png

Tiago Ilori is not nigerian

He is Portuguese born in England.

And that is correctly set on the database. He has 3 nationalities. Portuguese, Nigerian and English. On your save he chose to play for Nigeria

Em 07/11/2019 em 16:50, Seb Wassell disse:

'Sign High Reputation' players is relative to your club. Real Madrid would be expected to sign "Galacticos", Leyton Orient would not, but they would be expected to sign players considered high rep for their level.

This is not linked to transfer budget. Lots of money does not equal having to sign high reputation players, and vice versa.

Also, let's keep it civil in here please.

so , how am i supposed to sign high rep players that i think that are going to be good for the club because they play in way higher leagues than mine (bundesliga , premier league , etc... ) ,i have only 2M€ and the board blocks everything????

What is the workaround for this????

this is simply unrealistic and it should be reviewed , after it should be patched because it´s simply unacceptable and takes the fun away to play with club vision

Edited by Branquinho1997

I'm training Benfica, and wanted to hire Flamenfo's lincoln, he earns 23,000 € / month, when I negotiate the contract, he asks 450,000 € per month. 1. For me an exaggeration. 2. I had no more clubs interested. 3. I offered 320,000 euros and he did not accept and did not even negotiate. To me it's a BUG, any player would accept that contract or even lower, no it's realistic.

Very minor issue (so I understand it's probably too low priority to include until the winter update ;) Just funny to notice the disparity between his in-match model and his cutout face!) for Mário Ferreira (ex. Vitória de  Guimarães player) - his skin tone should be a few shades darker than it is in the match engine. I think Skin Tone 13 is about right if it works the same way as in FM19. Example picture to compare
image.png.ac218aea09d32a28dc2cbdabf91cc373.png

4 horas atrás, LuisSilva10 disse:

Papalélé is player PORTO B.

He signed today. Only will be updated for the winter update. Database is now closed

I would really love an answer from the staff ( @Seb Wassell)  regarding the high rep players ... 

my comment is

so , how am i supposed to sign high rep players that i think that are going to be good for the club because they play in way higher leagues than mine (bundesliga , premier league , etc... ) ,i have only 2M€ and the board blocks everything????

What is the workaround for this????

this is simply unrealistic and it should be reviewed , after it should be patched because it´s simply unacceptable and takes the fun away to play with club vision

Edited by Branquinho1997

O jogador Eduardo dos Reis Carvalho do Sporting Clube de Braga tem como uma das equipas favoritas o SLB (adepto). Garanto-vos que isso não é verdade. O jogador em causa chegou a Braga muito jovem e desde então é sócio do Sporting Clube de Braga (mesmo após sair do clube manteve-se sócio PAGANTE) e ainda é detentor de lugar anual (vulgo cadeira). Não é por ter jogado uma época no Benfica que faz dele adepto do Benfica. Nem toda a gente é do Benfica/Porto/Sporting. 

19 horas atrás, João Forte disse:

O jogador Eduardo dos Reis Carvalho do Sporting Clube de Braga tem como uma das equipas favoritas o SLB (adepto). Garanto-vos que isso não é verdade. O jogador em causa chegou a Braga muito jovem e desde então é sócio do Sporting Clube de Braga (mesmo após sair do clube manteve-se sócio PAGANTE) e ainda é detentor de lugar anual (vulgo cadeira). Não é por ter jogado uma época no Benfica que faz dele adepto do Benfica. Nem toda a gente é do Benfica/Porto/Sporting. 

Ele assumiu publicamente ser Benfiquista ainda durante a primeira passagem pelo Sporting Braga

9 horas atrás, Tocraft disse:

Braga - Gaïs Makouta is now Congolese.

He played against Senegal last night.

Will be updated on the winter update

At the begining I saw a lot of staff just with 1 year contract. They make a new contract of 1 year? I think this isn't right. It's a professional time and they make 1 year contract?

fm contract scp.png

Something minor: Belenenses and the SAD separated in the end of the 2017-2018 season. So, Belenenses SAD league positions should start in 2018-2019 and not 2017-2018 (same for Belenenses: the last time they played in Primeira Liga was 2017-2018, not 2016-2017 as it appears in the game). The game is wrong by one year. 

Diogo Tavares é reforço do Sport Clube Beira-Mar vindo do Estoril sub23. 

Tem como agente Eusébio Mango, pai do jogador Mango (Ricardo Mango) do Sertanense

Não sei se já fizeram este post

Edited by TiagoMaia

A base de dados já está fechada. Agora só para o Inverno.

Not an issue as such, and I'm sure you've seen it already, but Ronaldo's 14 goals in 2019 is a new record for Portugal as "most overall goals by a player in a season".

I'm coaching FC Porto, and I found something that might be considered a mistake, FC Porto has an invite to participate in Premier League International Cup (which I believe they won one cup sometime), but instead of participating with the B Team like IRL, they participate with U23 Team, which FC Porto doesn't even have. Could you refer to this?