Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Portugal] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Portugal here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Portugal should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Many bad decisions in some players ratings. Marega was one of the best scorers in last year Champions League, so you drop the finishing from 15 to 13... :applause:

1 hora atrás, F31 disse:

Many bad decisions in some players ratings. Marega was one of the best scorers in last year Champions League, so you drop the finishing from 15 to 13... :applause:

Seferovic was last seasons league top scorer. Guess what is his finishing value?

Players are not rated because of how many goals they score, but how good are they, in this case, how good is his finishing technique.

3 hours ago, F31 said:

He's also not a good player.

I would say Marega even having 13 finishing is a politically correct call.

Iker Casillas shouldn't be avaliable at the beginning of the game. 95% sure his career is over BUT even if he returns, that could never happen before March 2020 (the final evaluation appointment with the doctors, can give you links if necessary). So having him avaliable in July 2019 is wrong no matter what happens next.

Edited by 99

5 horas atrás, F31 disse:

And it's right. He's completely overrated, and not talking about the game, but about RL as well. In normal circumstances a player like Marega would never find a place in a title contender. Has exceptional physical skills that kinda mask very poor technical ones (and a manager at Porto that likes those types of players, that also helps...).

24 minutos atrás, 99 disse:

Iker Casillas shouldn't be avaliable at the beginning of the game. 95% sure his career is over BUT even if he returns, that could never happen before March 2020 (the final evaluation appointment with the doctors, can give you links if necessary). So having him avaliable in July 2019 is wrong no matter what happens next.

He has a medical leave set until 30-06-2020, and that's when his retire date is set. He will never be available to play in FM20

12 minutos atrás, PandoraBox disse:

He has a medical leave set until 30-06-2020, and that's when his retire date is set. He will never be available to play in FM20

That is correct, but for some reason I can't find that information in-game. He looks eligible to me. Maybe I'm not looking at the right place?

EDIT: Nevermind, it doesn't show up until the vacations end. After 1st of July, when the players return, the medical leave show up and he is, correctly, unavaliable. Thank you and sorry for wasting your time :)

Edited by 99

Futebol Clube Penafiel

Staff:

Tiago Sousa (Listed as director but he is the Head of Youth Development) https://www.zerozero.pt/coach.php?id=21971 http://www.fcpenafiel.pt/formacao/#1550588105394-1de82a7d-7dde

Marco Pereira (Listed as director but he is the Head of Scouting) https://www.zerozero.pt/coach.php?id=32182

José António Reis (Listed as Head of Youth Development but he is a director, vice-president to be more specific) http://www.fcpenafiel.pt/orgaos-sociais/ http://www.fcpenafiel.pt/formacao/#1486452654779-d739c769-372f5719-609e

Telmo SIlva (He is not part of the U19s staff this season)

Person lacking in U19s staff https://www.zerozero.pt/coach.php?id=31660

Overal Wages (staff): Brutally overrated

2 horas atrás, Ashikodi disse:

Futebol Clube Penafiel

Staff:

Tiago Sousa (Listed as director but he is the Head of Youth Development) https://www.zerozero.pt/coach.php?id=21971 http://www.fcpenafiel.pt/formacao/#1550588105394-1de82a7d-7dde

Marco Pereira (Listed as director but he is the Head of Scouting) https://www.zerozero.pt/coach.php?id=32182

José António Reis (Listed as Head of Youth Development but he is a director, vice-president to be more specific) http://www.fcpenafiel.pt/orgaos-sociais/ http://www.fcpenafiel.pt/formacao/#1486452654779-d739c769-372f5719-609e

Telmo SIlva (He is not part of the U19s staff this season)

Person lacking in U19s staff https://www.zerozero.pt/coach.php?id=31660

Overal Wages (staff): Brutally overrated

Will be checked.

We don't add full u19 staff teams

wages are before taxes

@LuisSilva10

Like i said on the league issues forum, transfermarkt is incorrect

Both reported players have contracts with their teams.

Patito.png

Perdigão.png

Fabiano 19030218 - Omonia Nicosia

I feel like Wilson Manafa is slightly underrated, especially on the defensive department. He doesn't seems to be nearly good enough for a team like Porto although he has proven himself as a very useful squad player irl. Similar situation with Falaye Sacko from Vitória de Guimarães, who I believe starts on the B team although he's been a regular starter on the first team. These are only personal observations and ultimately I will trust any researcher's word more than my own. On another note, I also think that the pace of Nuno Tavares could be higher than 14, he's quite rapid.

Manafá had a 11 CA points inscrease, his CA in FM2020 is higher tha André Almeida's one on FM19 just as example. This being said, he's nowhere near Porto's level standard. He's a very average player.

Agreed on Sacko,

Nuno Tavares is young, his skills will develop quickly within the game.

11 minutos atrás, tiagofsous175 disse:

Belenenses SAD and Belenenses has their exchanged. Belenenses SAD is from Liga NOS and Belenenses is from lower leagues

That is correctly set in the game :)

Florentino Luis at 19 years old looks to be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world, are we sure about this?

1 hour ago, Vicz said:

Florentino Luis at 19 years old looks to be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world, are we sure about this?

Looks right to me. 

I wouldn’t say he was one of the best, still lacking technically.

1 hora atrás, tiagofsous175 disse:

image.thumb.png.78541f1ca6648aeb82bcb70a7d39f177.pngimage.thumb.png.791717837de67269f8fe5644a4a65984.png

No. It isn't

Yes it is. Don't use community graphics. Use original data. Your graphics IDs are wrong

Vukovic last season was one of the best player  of Maritimo if not the best, his atributes are way too bad . Also he was mentioned this summer as 100 most wanted players this summer... wanted by Villareal ,GLasgow Rangers,Benfica, Sporting LISBON

45 minutos atrás, mirelica disse:

Vukovic last season was one of the best player  of Maritimo if not the best, his atributes are way too bad . Also he was mentioned this summer as 100 most wanted players this summer... wanted by Villareal ,GLasgow Rangers,Benfica, Sporting LISBON

No he was not, those were fake news paid by his agent :)  he is just an average player in the Portuguese league. Not even a regular starter anymore.

I have also Belenenses and Belenenses SAD exchanged.

And don't know why, but I can't post the screenshot here.

7 minutos atrás, Osmo disse:

Ok, here it is.

fmbug1.png

Probably an issue with the Portuguese translation. If you set everything in English (our database language) it is correctly set.

Tote Gomes (Estoril-Praia): dispite his debut with the first team playing as a left full back, his natural position is center back.

Rodrigo Fernandes (Sporting Lisbon): one of the main positions he plays on the youth national teams is defensive midfielder.

Tomás Tavares (Sport Lisboa e Benfica): last season he made a lot of games as a left full back on the U23s

Amarante FC has a wrong youth facilities. This year they were rated by the portuguese federation with 4/5 stars.

Btw they have a really good facilities for the young players.

DSC_0716.thumb.jpg.244976159b798054fb2ccac57e27c9ec.jpg

Edited by Siyeon
posting more information about the post

30 minutos atrás, juvenviana disse:

FIFA woldplayer, ganhou o Harry Kane, só pode ser bug???

That's not a Portuguese database issue, is it? :herman:

Belenenses and Belenenses Sad's names are switched. Belenenses SAD plays in the first division, Belenenses in the regional leagues. Belenenses SAD was "founded" in 2018, Belenenses in 1919 (and has all the history). So, the only thing wrong are the names, just switch them and everything else is correct.

Btw, Atlético CP has not a SAD anymore. So, switch the name to just Atlético CP. 

Em 02/11/2019 em 21:05, jorgedamasio disse:

Alan Ruiz is no longer a Sporting player. He left for Club Atlético Aldovisi and Sporting took 30% of the player. The confirmation link is below.

Joao Queiroz also ended his contract with Sporting

https://web3.cmvm.pt/sdi/emitentes/docs/FR73620.pdf

This was already corrected the day it was announced by Sporting, it'll be fixed on the final version

27 minutos atrás, Jamarcus disse:

Belenenses and Belenenses Sad's names are switched. Belenenses SAD plays in the first division, Belenenses in the regional leagues. Belenenses SAD was "founded" in 2018, Belenenses in 1919 (and has all the history). So, the only thing wrong are the names, just switch them and everything else is correct.

Btw, Atlético CP has not a SAD anymore. So, switch the name to just Atlético CP. 

It's a translation issue, not a database issue. If you play the game in English, it is correctly set.

2 minutos atrás, PandoraBox disse:

It's a translation issue, not a database issue. If you play the game in English, it is correctly set.

Ok, thanks. Will it be corrected, tho?

1 minuto atrás, Jamarcus disse:

Ok, thanks. Will it be corrected, tho?

I was told it would be, but will try to get more information.:thup:

6 minutos atrás, PandoraBox disse:

I was told it would be, but will try to get more information.:thup:

Obrigado!

S.C Beira-Mar should not be an amateur club. All but three players play football as their only job and they have practice 2 times per day, so they should be Semi-Pro at least. Also, Moussa Cissé is no longer with the club.

Also, strongly consider putting Pedro Moreira as a club legend. He was the only player to remain with the team after administrative relegation, played 10 years with the club, he's the player with most matches played and he's the only one with his number retired. And as a fan, he definitely is seen as a legend.

Edited by EpicNess

Dont you guys want to rewatch the SUB19 teams of portuguese teams? Some of them dont even got players, like Nacional da Madeira, Santa Clara, Rio Ave, Boavista, Moreirense, Leixões and some of these clubs they do have good academy and produce good talents so its really weird that some of them have actually only 3,4 players in their SUB19 team

10 horas atrás, EpicNess disse:

S.C Beira-Mar should not be an amateur club. All but three players play football as their only job and they have practice 2 times per day, so they should be Semi-Pro at least. Also, Moussa Cissé is no longer with the club.

Also, strongly consider putting Pedro Moreira as a club legend. He was the only player to remain with the team after administrative relegation, played 10 years with the club, he's the player with most matches played and he's the only one with his number retired. And as a fan, he definitely is seen as a legend.

Beira-Mar will be corrected (Pedro Moreira will only be added for the winter update thpugh)

8 horas atrás, JILAS disse:

Dont you guys want to rewatch the SUB19 teams of portuguese teams? Some of them dont even got players, like Nacional da Madeira, Santa Clara, Rio Ave, Boavista, Moreirense, Leixões and some of these clubs they do have good academy and produce good talents so its really weird that some of them have actually only 3,4 players in their SUB19 team

We don't add most of the u19 players, only the high profile ones. 90% of them end up quitting football or playing on lower levels. No point overcrowding the database

On 01/11/2019 at 00:51, PandoraBox said:

Does he still receive his wages?

39 minutos atrás, KamyKaze disse:

Does he still receive his wages?

Yes. He's a Director too IRL.

10 minutos atrás, bernardo_cheta disse:

Belenenses SAD and Belenenses are "switched": Belenenses SAD is the one on the top flight, while Belenenses are the ones in the lower divisions

They are not, already explained above. Translation issue. If you play the game in English you will see everything is fine.

Sport Clube Beira-Mar (Campeonato de Portugal) is since this year, a professional team. I love the stadium Mário Duarte, but unfortunately the stadium is the Estádio Municipal de Aveiro. The budget of the football team is 300.000€. Bernardo Santos is on the senior team. Moussa Cissé already leaved the team. The team have 2 assistant coach: Fabeta and Cílio Souza. Cílio on the beta is physical coach.

Edit:

I didn't see that we already have a post about Beira-Mar. But you can correct the budget and the staff team.

Edited by TiagoMaia
Correction, add information

only one assistant allowed, the other must be set as fitness or just coach

I won the Portuguese cup and my President want to kick in my ass because i don't win the trophy?? How this is possible if i win the trophy?

image.thumb.png.c0e8e16faea8b97e61cbb977a841a563.png