Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Romania] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Romania here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Romania should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Richard Gadze (Voluntari) -> Zira FC

19 hours ago, Bigpole said:

Richard Gadze (Voluntari) -> Zira FC

Thanks! Logged.

FCSB average attendaces are overrated (average almost 30.000).

On 03/11/2019 at 01:22, AlexEddy said:

In Romanian first league should be FCSB, not Steaua Bucuresti  

In official database is set like this:

Long Name - Fotbal Club FCSB
Short Name - FCSB

Most probably you are using a custom file, which is renaming club name. Please contact them in order to correct.

21 hours ago, Bashar said:

FCSB average attendaces are overrated (average almost 30.000).

In database are set like this. Is average 30k for the first season?

Probably, is a general bug, not a specific one, for FCSB.

image.png.ea700663fbca1caaa99fa2ca5c98da98.png

UTA Arad:

David Miculescu is left footed, not right. 
Catalin Vulturar is missing from the game altogheter although he made 3 appearences for the first team this season(Soimii Lipova, Chisineu Cris, Dinamo) and is the captain of Romania U16. He is also the youngest to make his debut in second league at 14, last winter against Farul Constanta. 
Alin Seroni does not have the highest salary in the squad, not even close. 
Marius Tomozei should have left back abilities as he played there a lot throught his career, including 5 games this season.

3 hours ago, ovidiu10 said:

In database are set like this. Is average 30k for the first season?

Probably, is a general bug, not a specific one, for FCSB.

image.png.ea700663fbca1caaa99fa2ca5c98da98.png

Max Attendance 12000? Why? there were games this season which had over 12K attendance. With CFR Cluj 15k and Dinamo 30k.

Edited by andu1

6 hours ago, Irrational said:

UTA Arad:

David Miculescu is left footed, not right. 
Catalin Vulturar is missing from the game altogheter although he made 3 appearences for the first team this season(Soimii Lipova, Chisineu Cris, Dinamo) and is the captain of Romania U16. He is also the youngest to make his debut in second league at 14, last winter against Farul Constanta. 
Alin Seroni does not have the highest salary in the squad, not even close. 
Marius Tomozei should have left back abilities as he played there a lot throught his career, including 5 games this season.

• David Miculescu is left footed, not right. - Thanks for this! Will be updated.
  • Catalin Vulturar is missing from the game altogheter although he made 3 appearences for the first team this season(Soimii Lipova, Chisineu Cris, Dinamo) and is the captain of Romania U16. He is also the youngest to make his debut in second league at 14, last winter against Farul Constanta - He is missing from the game (not database), because he is 15 years old. SI's policy is to add people 16 years old and more.
  • Alin Seroni does not have the highest salary in the squad, not even close. - Thanks! Will be updated.
  • Marius Tomozei should have left back abilities as he played there a lot throught his career, including 5 games this season. - Thanks! Will be updated.

5 hours ago, andu1 said:

Max Attendance 12000? Why? there were games this season which had over 12K attendance. With CFR Cluj 15k and Dinamo 30k.

Maximum Attendance

Its expected average home attendance in its best foreseeable situation.  The number entered here should never be lower than those entered for “Minimum Attendance” or “Attendance”.

This is written in guidelines. Is an average, during an entire season, not about a single game or derbies.

A few more points regarding UTA:

Romario Moise just scored back to back free kicks and 2 outside the box goals, which are his specialty. In FM20 he has 10 long shots and 9 free kick taking which is eh.. 

Bustea, Miculescu and Buhacianu have been used on the wings in a flat 4-4-2, they should have at least Ciprian Rus ability there(where he hasn’t played at all, only as W/IF in a 4-3-3)

Isac is a competent DM, started as a BWM in 4-4-2 or as anchor/dm in 4-3-3.

Buhacianu crossing at 9 and long shots at 5 is laughable tbh. 

Stahl is right footed, not left

2 hours ago, Irrational said:

Romario Moise just scored back to back free kicks and 2 outside the box goals, which are his specialty. In FM20 he has 10 long shots and 9 free kick taking which is eh.. 

Bustea, Miculescu and Buhacianu have been used on the wings in a flat 4-4-2, they should have at least Ciprian Rus ability there(where he hasn’t played at all, only as W/IF in a 4-3-3)

Isac is a competent DM, started as a BWM in 4-4-2 or as anchor/dm in 4-3-3.

Buhacianu crossing at 9 and long shots at 5 is laughable tbh. 

The fact that you are pointing these facts just based on the start of this season and based on what UTA plays is not entirely correct.
IMO, UTA would not play a 4-4-2 system and Buhacianu, Bustea or Miculescu wouldn't be used in the positions mentioned by you if the U20/U19 rule from Liga 2 wouldn't exist. As I think you're a fan of the team you have to see that the guys are changing during a game or that their manager tried to use other tactic just to use the players he wants.

A player's position ratings are not based solely on just one season ... I'm pretty sure that Ciprian Rus played on a W/IF position more that Bustea did on a ML position.
I can say similar things about Buhacianu or Miculescu who were used on different positions before this season or before joining UTA ...

I'm not trying to make a point against what you stated, your feedback is welcomed, but the whole work of the reasearchers is based on the previous seasons and previous games.
The FM Database cannot be a live one to update exactly what you said after 1 or 2 games in which Romario Moise scores amazing goals or when Laszlo Balint uses a 4-4-2 or a 4-1-4-1 formation ..

17 minutes ago, Raulic said:

The fact that you are pointing these facts just based on the start of this season and based on what UTA plays is not entirely correct.
IMO, UTA would not play a 4-4-2 system and Buhacianu, Bustea or Miculescu wouldn't be used in the positions mentioned by you if the U20/U19 rule from Liga 2 wouldn't exist. As I think you're a fan of the team you have to see that the guys are changing during a game or that their manager tried to use other tactic just to use the players he wants.

A player's position ratings are not based solely on just one season ... I'm pretty sure that Ciprian Rus played on a W/IF position more that Bustea did on a ML position.
I can say similar things about Buhacianu or Miculescu who were used on different positions before this season or before joining UTA ...

I'm not trying to make a point against what you stated, your feedback is welcomed, but the whole work of the reasearchers is based on the previous seasons and previous games.
The FM Database cannot be a live one to update exactly what you said after 1 or 2 games in which Romario Moise scores amazing goals or when Laszlo Balint uses a 4-4-2 or a 4-1-4-1 formation ..

Regarding Romario Moise: he scored goals in the first league from outside the box as well and used to take the free-kicks for Astra when Budescu was not playing. 10 stat means average, while his long range shooting, which again he is quite good at, is just too low. Not saying he needs 20, just that someone like Ursu has 11 for example, so should he. 

Regarding Bustea, Buhacianu and Miculescu: Miculescu would’ve played regardless of the rule, same with Oroian, Isac and Hrezdac. The only ones that came in to aid the rule are Andrei Rus, Opric, Deta and Salka(last 3 that probably won’t feature a game unless they need an U19 on the spot). Again, I’m not sayin that they should have natural position as midfielders, just that they can be suboptimal but usable. This is a minor thing, it shouldn’t be a big deal since they can be retrained anyway. 
The 4-4-2 system that Balint uses has nothing to do with young players but that’s a different topic.

9 hours ago, Irrational said:

Regarding Romario Moise: he scored goals in the first league from outside the box as well and used to take the free-kicks for Astra when Budescu was not playing. 10 stat means average, while his long range shooting, which again he is quite good at, is just too low. Not saying he needs 20, just that someone like Ursu has 11 for example, so should he. 

Regarding Bustea, Buhacianu and Miculescu: Miculescu would’ve played regardless of the rule, same with Oroian, Isac and Hrezdac. The only ones that came in to aid the rule are Andrei Rus, Opric, Deta and Salka(last 3 that probably won’t feature a game unless they need an U19 on the spot). Again, I’m not sayin that they should have natural position as midfielders, just that they can be suboptimal but usable. This is a minor thing, it shouldn’t be a big deal since they can be retrained anyway. 
The 4-4-2 system that Balint uses has nothing to do with young players but that’s a different topic.

I wasn't debating Romario Moise's attributes, but you have to take in consideration that average for FM doesn't mean average for Romania, IMO .... but i'm not even trying to make a debate here. 

Regarding the tactic, I can't agree with you. Buhacianu would never play on the side if Ionita would not be at UTA, Oroian or Miculescu would not be used in the starting 11 instead of Ursu (let's say) if U20 rule would not exist, and Miculescu would be used mostly in an AMC/SS position.

Also, how can you mention Hrezdac and Isac when UTA has Lorenzi and Moise ? And Balint kept Coulibaly at the club to recover from his injury. The youths could not be starters in the best formation for UTA, some of them shouldn't be in the match squad of the best formation ... but oh well ..

It's pretty clear the we see things diferently here 😁

On 04/11/2019 at 21:53, Irrational said:

Romario Moise just scored back to back free kicks and 2 outside the box goals, which are his specialty. In FM20 he has 10 long shots and 9 free kick taking which is eh.. - will be updated for winter patch

Bustea, Miculescu and Buhacianu have been used on the wings in a flat 4-4-2, they should have at least Ciprian Rus ability there(where he hasn’t played at all, only as W/IF in a 4-3-3) - all positions, for every player in first 2 leagues from Romania will be revised before winter patch

Isac is a competent DM, started as a BWM in 4-4-2 or as anchor/dm in 4-3-3. - will be revised

Buhacianu crossing at 9 and long shots at 5 is laughable tbh. - will be updated

Stahl is right footed, not left - will be updated

I appreciate your knowledge about UTA Arad. Are you interested to join our Romania Research Team?

On 05/11/2019 at 01:13, AlexEddy said:

Mihai Popescu from DInamo is not left footed, he is right footed

Thanks! We will take a look for winter patch.

15 hours ago, GabrielVFC said:

Jacques Zoua (Free Agent) -> Viitorul Constanta

Thanks! Is already done in database. Will be there in FM20.

9 hours ago, simonloyer8 said:

Florinel Coman - FCSB

What about him? :)

27 minutes ago, ovidiu10 said:

I appreciate your knowledge about UTA Arad. Are you interested to join our Romania Research Team?

Would very much like to. 

7 hours ago, ovidiu10 said:

Ok, it wasn t when I started my save.

The registration window for Liga 1 teams ends before the end of the transfer periods and lasts for only 12 days in the middle of July? This surely can't be right...

20191107222258_1.thumb.jpg.b2443800c69c12a33b34bdfc73146711.jpg

47 minutes ago, grasu said:

The registration window for Liga 1 teams ends before the end of the transfer periods and lasts for only 12 days in the middle of July? This surely can't be right...

20191107222258_1.thumb.jpg.b2443800c69c12a33b34bdfc73146711.jpg

In real life, the registration window ends 5 days before the first match in Liga 1. After the list is submitted you can register only new players at your club if space is available or provided.
This is well represented in game. After the mentioned date you can register only new transfers.

14 minutes ago, Raulic said:

In real life, the registration window ends 5 days before the first match in Liga 1. After the list is submitted you can register only new players at your club if space is available or provided.
This is well represented in game. After the mentioned date you can register only new transfers.

I just transferred someone on deadline day and I can't remove any one to make space nor even register them at all. It's all grayed out. Is this intended?

4 minutes ago, grasu said:

I just transferred someone on deadline day and I can't remove any one to make space nor even register them at all. It's all grayed out. Is this intended?

Are you sure you are trying to change the Liga 1 Squad Registration and not UEL/UCL ?

Can you provide the savegame ?

1 minute ago, Raulic said:

Are you sure you are trying to change the Liga 1 Squad Registration and not UEL/UCL ?

Can you provide the savegame ?

I'm pretty sure as I tested a number of times just to make sure that I wasn't doing something wrong or choosing UCL registration instead of Liga 1 registration. I can provide the save game. Where  should I upload it?

mediafire.com / mega.co should be fine for me

On 06/11/2019 at 10:13, ovidiu10 said:

Also, Lucian Burchel resigned from Viitorul FC (in real life).

2 minutes ago, GabrielVFC said:

Also, Lucian Burchel resigned from Viitorul FC (in real life).

Should be done in the final version.

@grasu, @GabrielVFC: Indeed, the issue mentioned by you is showing up in the 2nd season. I was testing only the first 2 transfer windows.

We will log this.

37 minutes ago, Raulic said:

@grasu, @GabrielVFC: Indeed, the issue mentioned by you is showing up in the 2nd season. I was testing only the first 2 transfer windows.

We will log this.

Do you still need my save game? I can upload it still, but not sooner than Sunday morning if that works for you.

1 hour ago, Raulic said:

We will log this.

Thank you!

Valuation on player is a bit off. For example Florinel Coman worth 3.5m Euro on tranfermarkt valued at 1.7m in-game. Dennis Man 6.5m tranfermarkt 1.8 in-game. This means that at the first transfer window they are sold for very low amounts. This can be fixed in the transfer values for countries in the editor but would be nice for the default database to reflect their real value. Thanks. 

I don't know if here it should be posted but:

FC Viitorul Stadium - Central - has a capacity of 4.554 seats not 3.890.

4 hours ago, andu1 said:

Ovidiu Popescu height 1.79m not 1.89m.

Actually :D 

image.png.40e635c04120a6ca7fd3f582a22e3e4b.png

7 hours ago, GabrielVFC said:

I don't know if here it should be posted but:

FC Viitorul Stadium - Central - has a capacity of 4.554 seats not 3.890.

4.500 is the value set in DB, all seated.

image.png.73f8117feeeabbd81c8f30ea76da93be.png

9 minutes ago, grasu said:

@Raulic I've uploaded the save file with the second season transfer bug here https://www.mediafire.com/file/le6viu37k2mhikw/transferBug.fm/file. A transfer is set to go through, you only need to offer a contract and then accept the signing.

Was this game started before the Hotfixes for the Beta ?

1 minute ago, Raulic said:

Was this game started before the Hotfixes for the Beta ?

It was started after Hotfix 1.

@grasu: I made a similar Test Save as yours on the last version. As in yours, a player transfer is waiting confirmation and afterwards I was able to register him at my side. Could you please check ? https://www.mediafire.com/file/t0trnvfna13zc61/Test_-_Unemployed.fm/file

Probably this was fixed with Hotfix 2. Anyhow, we requested the Squad Registration Periods to end at the same time with the transfer windows, this will be available in the final version.

19 hours ago, Raulic said:

Actually :D 

image.png.40e635c04120a6ca7fd3f582a22e3e4b.png

Oh well, 1.79 is closer than 1.89 :D

FC FCSB was founded in 2003. And the record of the team in game is wrong, as evidenced by the justice in Romania. Please correct and do not keep the confusion. Thx!

FC FCSB is not Steaua Bucharest.  In December 2014, following legal action from parent-Club CSA Steaua against Fotbal Club Fcsb S.A, it was discovered that the club which had acted as Steaua throughout this time was ruled as a distinct one, established in 2003 and it was summoned in court to change their name and logo. Additionally they were legally stripped of their association with Steaua’s historical record. Presently they are officially called Fotbal Club Fcsb S.A. and continue to act in the Romanian first league (The real Steaua Bucharest, the team which won in '86 the European Cup Final against Barcelona, currently plays in the 4th division). A further ongoing trial has been initiated by CSA Steaua, claiming F.C. Fcsb S.A. to pay around 37 million EUR as compensation for having unlawfully used the Steaua brand from 2003. Nevertheless, F.C. Fcsb S.A has been continuing to use Steaua’s heritage in communication up to present-day, despite court orders.

Bucharest Court, file information:

http://portal.just.ro/3/SitePages/dosar.aspx?id_inst=3&id_dosar=300000000798700

Solution type: Admit the request
Solution for short: Admit the main application. He finds that the record of the football team of the Sports Club of the Army "Steaua Bucureşti" from 1947 and until 2003 belongs to the applicant the Sports Club of the Steaua Bucureşti Army. Order the Football Club FCSB SA to pay to the applicant the Sports Club of the Steaua Bucharest Army for the amount of 100 lei as a court order. Dismisses the related application, as unfounded. With the right to appeal within 30 days of the communication, which will be submitted under the sanction of invalidity to the Bucharest Court. Delivered by making the solution available to the parties through the court clerk.
Document: Decision 1628/2019 04.07.2019

4 hours ago, BeHbeH said:

FC FCSB is not Steaua Bucharest.  In December 2014, following legal action from parent-Club CSA Steaua against Fotbal Club Fcsb S.A, it was discovered that the club which had acted as Steaua throughout this time was ruled as a distinct one, established in 2003 and it was summoned in court to change their name and logo. Additionally they were legally stripped of their association with Steaua’s historical record. Presently they are officially called Fotbal Club Fcsb S.A. and continue to act in the Romanian first league (The real Steaua Bucharest, the team which won in '86 the European Cup Final against Barcelona, currently plays in the 4th division). A further ongoing trial has been initiated by CSA Steaua, claiming F.C. Fcsb S.A. to pay around 37 million EUR as compensation for having unlawfully used the Steaua brand from 2003. Nevertheless, F.C. Fcsb S.A has been continuing to use Steaua’s heritage in communication up to present-day, despite court orders.

Bucharest Court, file information:

http://portal.just.ro/3/SitePages/dosar.aspx?id_inst=3&id_dosar=300000000798700

Solution type: Admit the request
Solution for short: Admit the main application. He finds that the record of the football team of the Sports Club of the Army "Steaua Bucureşti" from 1947 and until 2003 belongs to the applicant the Sports Club of the Steaua Bucureşti Army. Order the Football Club FCSB SA to pay to the applicant the Sports Club of the Steaua Bucharest Army for the amount of 100 lei as a court order. Dismisses the related application, as unfounded. With the right to appeal within 30 days of the communication, which will be submitted under the sanction of invalidity to the Bucharest Court. Delivered by making the solution available to the parties through the court clerk.
Document: Decision 1628/2019 04.07.2019

https://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50065/profile/index.html

We know this is a sensible matter, but until the domestic Football Association doesn't make the needed changes based on the legal decisions you mentioned (and similar ones), we cannot proceed forward with this request.

Foreste Suceava from Liga III Seria I it's caleed Rapid CFR Suceava,but the real name it's Foresta Suceava with te old palmares.