Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Russia] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Russia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Russia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Spartak Moscow: manager Oleg Kononov was sacked, Domenico Tedesco is the manager now.

Dinamo Moscow: manager Dmitry Khokhlov was sacked, Kirill Novikov is the manager now.

Spartak Moscow: Andre Schürrle ( loan from BVB) has an Buy-Option for 8Mil € -> in game its already a "done" Deal, for 7.5Mil€

Chertanovo: Lost Sergey Pinyaev - https://1fnl.ru/players/4467

The rules of RPL: the Citizens of Belarus are not legionaries with the 19/20 season

with 20/21 BRICK Citizens - not Legionare

Lost U-17 teams for: Chertanovo CSKA Krasnodar Strogino Dinamo MSK Spartak Rybin Loko Zenit

Kokorin & Mamaev - ban - for 2020

Apti Akhyadov - ban for 2020

Mamaev - play in Rostov

Also - Crimea in Russia De-facto but other Tournament teams from Crimea in Russia but play in your Tournament

Edited by map788

Aleksey Khrushchev - Kafa Feodosia
Roman Shalin - Incomsport Yalta
Igor Yurchenko (Krasnodar) -> free
Pavel Khodeev - Arsenal Tula

17 hours ago, map788 said:

Pinyaev is too young to appear in FM database yet, probably will be available in FM21. Issue with Belarussian players should be fixed in release version.

A shame the news about Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan is not official yet.

A lot of the issues above I assume happened after the data lock, they seem like recent changes.

Had a look through the FNL and PFL clubs and thought some players were a little underrated.

Guys like Egor Kortsov and Alexandr Bem of Leningradets and Tyumen often play for Russian youth teams but seem to have low potential and low attributes. Kortsov was Russia’s best player at the COTIF tournament (where Diveev was discovered last summer).

Kamran Aliev from Khimki also looked underrated a little.

I could list many more I’m sure but will reserve judgment until I have used the editor to properly look at PA of players.

Have always wanted to volunteer with Russian data for FM but never has there been any vacancies!

This could be subjective, but I know when Larsson played at Norrkoping he played inside forward from the right as he's left footed. I can in this game he's purely centre forward, which he can play too. Is there anyway that the inside forward position could be added?

image.thumb.png.d203c52134dff24b847e85f8e0ac2d53.png

On 01/11/2019 at 01:00, map788 said:

The rules of RPL: the Citizens of Belarus are not legionaries with the 19/20 season

with 20/21 BRICK Citizens - not Legionare

Lost U-17 teams for: Chertanovo CSKA Krasnodar Strogino Dinamo MSK Spartak Rybin Loko Zenit

Kokorin & Mamaev - ban - for 2020

Apti Akhyadov - ban for 2020

Mamaev - play in Rostov

Also - Crimea in Russia De-facto but other Tournament teams from Crimea in Russia but play in your Tournament

>Kokorin & Mamaev - ban - for 2020.

Alexander and Pavel were already released in 2019, for which they are banned until 2020?

>Apti Akhyadov - ban for 2020

Apti Akhyadov - Russian weightlifter, champion of Russia, Europe and the world, winner of the Universiade in Kazan. Honored Master of Sports of Russia, he is not a football player

1 hour ago, Dan_Fagot said:

>Kokorin & Mamaev - ban - for 2020.

Alexander and Pavel were already released in 2019, for which they are banned until 2020?

>Apti Akhyadov - ban for 2020

Apti Akhyadov - Russian weightlifter, champion of Russia, Europe and the world, winner of the Universiade in Kazan. Honored Master of Sports of Russia, he is not a football player

https://www.transfermarkt.ru/apti-akhyadov/profil/spieler/155300

Fernando (Spartak Moscow) - future transfer to Beijing Guoan

Sergey Semak (Zenit) - preferred formation - 4-2-2-2 DM

RPL Made maximally unrealistic, guys, try. I can help you with that. Let's start with Zenith.

1-Change coach champion-Semak scheme with 5 Central defenders on 4-4-2, because of the scheme in 3 defender does not play multimillion newcomer Malcom, and Semak fired... There are many more such examples

2. Have many players simply unrealistic skill. Why is Barrios the best assistant every season? He is a typical and very cool prop, but also very rarely gives assists. 

3. Kokorin was in prison without football FOR a YEAR, but his skills have not changed, are you serious?)

4.Ozdoev played last season at the highest level. He played better than Paredes. This season he already plays and scores for the Russian national team. The request to review his skills and improve.

Guys, I hope that someone will take care of our League, because in it there is no change at all. Although over the years much has changed in reality

Edited by MaximusGus

Just want to say about Driussi. He is playing as a left midfielder for the second season. And he plays very well, but the main position in the game is the Central Striker

Screenshot_14.png

Spartak research is just awful, all players are overstated by their current abilities and potential, Spartak research loves their club too much

Spartak Moscow: manager Oleg Kononov was sacked, Domenico Tedesco is the manager now. 

Igor Mihailovich Shalimov is the new manager of Akhmat Grozny now 

1 минуту назад, Dan_Fagot сказал:

Spartak research is just awful, all players are overstated by their current abilities and potential, Spartak research loves their club too much

+, consonant. Long time ago. I especially laughed when Pedro Rocha became the top scorer every season, ahahaha

2 minutes ago, MaximusGus said:

+, consonant. Long time ago. I especially laughed when Pedro Rocha became the top scorer every season, ahahaha

Well, this is too narrow when Zobnin leaves for PSJ, Spartak’s abnormal reserve, he set 140 potential as a young

Spartak really overrating. Ufa,Tambov&Sochi need upgrade. Sobolev upgrade need. Ural need upgrade. 

Edited by map788

Issue: Torpedo Moscow have new stadium design and construction to begin in second quarter of 2020.  This should be reflected in the planning stage at the start date of the game.

Here is an article showing the details of the stadium, architects, developer, construction date, etc.: https://realty.rbc.ru/news/5cc305c39a7947dcd598a762

Another article: https://archsovet.msk.ru/en/article/city/torpedo-stadium-reconstruction-will-be-designed-by-michel-remon

The new stadium is called Torpedo Stadium.

I cannot find in-game where it would say this information if it actually was in the game - on FM19 it would be under the board tab, but that is gone.  Nothing shows up in the facilities tab.

Leon Musaev from Zenit-2 has absolutely absurd skills, in FM20 he is a player of a purely defensive nature. While in real life this is probably the only player from Zenit-2 who has such skills as football field of view, intuition and pass.

Edited by classic?

The Russian transfer & player values seem too low. At the start of the game someone like Fyodor Chalov is worth only 2 million euro's. This whilst his estimated market value is around 15 million.

Fedor Chalov is missing the amount of goals he has scored in his bio, also I believe CSKA won the Russian Super Cup in 2018, so that should appear in his bio too.

So he has played 65 games which is showing, but the 27 goals that he has scored is missing. 

image.png.bd756868abd07cf7f29f12668150cd24.png

Zenit St Petersburg

Yordan Osorio (86043118) - please add his brothers Johan (86016576) and Cleiderman (86063256) as favourite persons.  Rating = 20

https://gyazo.com/38e9dd350f0ed9ad368b76f1f01a907c

This should be a database error.

Zenit in many previous  versions had repeating 1 year 110m e sponsorship (i think in real life it's the deal with Gasprom) but apparently not anymore according to this version of FM. Clubs like Spartak Moscow  still  have their deal  (60m euro per y), Dynamo Moscow 60m, Lokomotiv Moscow around 65m euro etc.  which will make Zenit financially inferior  to these clubs, but it's not  the case irl.Zenit is by far richest Russian club in last 10+ years.

Spartak M.: https://gyazo.com/3058edbff9bdf61bc8b665fb7399d91f

Lokomotiv M. https://gyazo.com/5dcd7ea31e1789e6b6199ffcddf79bd5

Dynamo M https://gyazo.com/6afce085cfd2c54c752ff878bfe8b23d

as you can see Spartak, Loko and Dynamo have their repeating 1 year sponsorship deal while Zenit doesn't.

UPDATE: https://gyazo.com/d08a539a000800c199e077dcba439273

Everything looks fine it's probably a graphical bug or something.

Edited by dubaRA7
Update

I’ve been unable to check yet but do Chertanovo have rules which allow them to only use players from their academy built in (like Bilbao and Basque players)?

Just asking now in case I forget to check again myself.

32 минуты назад, Suggy33 сказал:

I’ve been unable to check yet but do Chertanovo have rules which allow them to only use players from their academy built in (like Bilbao and Basque players)?

Just asking now in case I forget to check again myself.

I guess that it's not right information at first (I see players like Ilja Abaev and Alexandr Radionov there, who're not players from Chertanovo academy), and that's impossible to realize, at second. Because in case of At. Bilbao, you can't buy players with any nationality, except of Basque, and here the same condition for Home-grown players needed. 

And I have to remind that many of Chertanovo players are home-grown, but they've returned after playing for other clubs. 

Abaev began his career in the Chertanovo academy which is why he joined them again this summer after spending his whole career elsewhere. Same with Rodionov who left the academy in 2010 but came back in 2015.

Likewise this season they have Prudnikov on loan from Zenit-2 but he is initially from the Chertanovo academy so it is allowed.

If they were ever promoted I guess they would try to bring back Alexandr Zuev too.

Chertanovo abide by only using players from the academy - I have been told by someone else that this is forced in game too which is great!

Krasnodar: Uros Spajic , the growth is not 186 its 188.

https://fckrasnodar.ru/en/team/squad/player/?person_id=165999#player-stat-tab                                  https://www.transfermarkt.us/uros-spajic/profil/spieler/160222#

986637974_spaichengkras.thumb.png.d4a64ed5f48e26504cf2674d00907c4a.png                                              Screenshot_2.thumb.png.bee5a7d67737d42598b9aa548f7aa737.png

Edited by ZzzonkedP6

Krasnodar: Stanislav Kritsyuk was born in Togliatti (Тольятти), not Samara (Самара)

https://www.transfermarkt.us/stanislav-kritsyuk/profil/spieler/98547                                                     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Kritsyuk

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.11a6a9518a0893dc8a23c28615daf9e2.png                                     Screenshot_2.thumb.png.6a1b98038fbf95524f24c5de92236db9.png 

Edited by ZzzonkedP6

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 16:10, Suggy33 said:

A shame the news about Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan is not official yet.

A lot of the issues above I assume happened after the data lock, they seem like recent changes.

Had a look through the FNL and PFL clubs and thought some players were a little underrated.

Guys like Egor Kortsov and Alexandr Bem of Leningradets and Tyumen often play for Russian youth teams but seem to have low potential and low attributes. Kortsov was Russia’s best player at the COTIF tournament (where Diveev was discovered last summer).

Kamran Aliev from Khimki also looked underrated a little.

I could list many more I’m sure but will reserve judgment until I have used the editor to properly look at PA of players.

Have always wanted to volunteer with Russian data for FM but never has there been any vacancies!

There are always vacancies and opportunities. Just email us (scouting@sigames.com) and we will pass on your application to the Head Researcher. You need to explain which team you watch play every week, and why you are someone we should invite to the research team.

Regarding Chertanovo: I have just loaded a game with them and it prevents you from signing any players.

This is not true in real life. Chertanovo can sign players, but only if they were trained at the club. So for example this summer they signed Ilya Abaev on a free transfer, Nikolay Prudnikov on loan from Zenit-2, Yuri Zavezen on a free from Rotor, Ilya Kamyshev on a free from Zenit-2 and Egor Rudkovskiy on a free from Spartak-2 - all of these have been at the Chertanovo academy in the past.

Similarly, the players Alexandr Zuev (Rubin on loan from Rostov), Maxim Glushenkov and Nail Umyarov  (both Spartak) do not count as home grown (club status) when searching the transfer market, but all three should be as they spent their childhood with Chertanovo.

This should also apply to Maxim Mairovich, Denis Yakuba, Anton Zinkovskiy, Danila Proshlyakov, Ivan Lapshov, Egor Nikulin, Artem Timofeev, Dmitriy Zavarukhin, Artem Selyukov, Roman Kosyanchuk and many more. In theory, anyone who has ever played for Chertanovo in the past at any stage should be eligible to be signed for them, as Chertanovo's policy is such that all of their previous players would have been academy players at one point in their childhood, otherwise they would not have had them.

Edited by Suggy33

FC Tom Tomsk has a ban on transfers until 10/02/2020. In real life, a club can sign up new players.

Football Manager Screenshot 2019.11.15 - 22.33.15.43.png

Edited by kepleomax

In the first division of Russia, the rules for registration of players are incorrectly established, the age above 33 years is allowed

Yuri Evdokimov is not central back (157 cm. Lol). He is midfielder (I don't know specific position) and without club.

1.PNG

5.PNG

I want to fix the Chertanovo thing on my own data file but I assume it is coded in somewhere as I can’t find where to change it in the editor?

Can we expect a data patch anytime soon which will address the issues flagged during the beta? Just so I know how much time to invest in trying to fix it!

On 03/11/2019 at 17:13, Dan_Fagot said:

On 03/11/2019 at 17:15, MaximusGus said:

On 03/11/2019 at 18:36, map788 said:

Spartak really overrating

Relax, mates, let them pretend they have a top club in the game at least.

Please fix Chertanovo not being able to sign their homegrown players. That's a key issue with the database at the moment, since "Chertanovo challenge" is becoming more and more popular. I am personally not going to purchase this year FM until this issue is fixed. Thank you!

Edited by AcademyAllTheWay

On 31/10/2019 at 19:14, rosicky1990 said:

Spartak Moscow: Andre Schürrle ( loan from BVB) has an Buy-Option for 8Mil € -> in game its already a "done" Deal, for 7.5Mil€

. . .

Russia's record for most national team goals in a season (which is calendar year) is missing. It seems to be Artem Dzuyba with 9 goals in 8 matches in recent 2019.

If you don't want to use the current season for records, add it to your notes and then add Oleg Salenko with 6 goals in 1994. I've checked the most obvious ones and haven't found anyone with more goals in a season (where could be some, though).

Fill the info in the 'Most Overall Goals by a Player in a Season' record and use 1 Jan as start date and 31 Dec as end date in that particular year.

Hello guys,

i have  a question refers to CSKA Moscow. The Team have a Loan from the VEB Bank. But from the 01.01.2020 the remaining amount of the loan will be changed to 75 % equity shares of the club. So they dont have to pay the loan anymore from then. Will it be fixed in the game or can i do this with the ingame editor?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

i have a question for the researcher.

CSKA Moscow have signed their graduent Vladislav Torop through 31.12.2022. I know he's only 15 years old at start, but i think it shouldn't be an issue to create this player in the game. +

Thanks in advance.

Nail Umyarov in game

803361527_Image3.png.e50c924dc5c1e2b356c8e0ed71031f4f.png

IRL

nail-umjarov-spartak_15751351291711472087.jpg

please change hair colour