Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Slovakia] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Slovakia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Slovakia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Lukas Pauschek - Slovan Bratislava

@petokucho.

Hi! I have a question:

As of my information, Ukrainian midfielder Sergiy Vorotylo (ID 71092884) plays in some low league club in Slovakia. Maybe you know in which one?

On 05/11/2019 at 07:49, steff13 said:

@petokucho.

Hi! I have a question:

As of my information, Ukrainian midfielder Sergiy Vorotylo (ID 71092884) plays in some low league club in Slovakia. Maybe you know in which one?

Hi @steff13

He played in Velke Revistia in the previous season 2018/19 - lower league club that is not in database. He doesn't play there in the current season 2019/20 anymore.

He didn't play for any other club in Slovakia in this season either.

Hi. 

I see on FM20 editor (for my logopack TCM20 research) this club, KFC Komarno - 63032360, with Albania on "Continental Cup Nation", not Slovakia. Error ?

Thank you ;)

Le 16/12/2019 à 17:53, Kinmar a dit :

Hi. 

I see on FM20 editor (for my logopack TCM20 research) this club, KFC Komarno - 63032360, with Albania on "Continental Cup Nation", not Slovakia. Error ?

Thank you ;)

@petokucho.

On 16/12/2019 at 17:53, Kinmar said:

Hi. 

Thank you ;)

Hi @Kinmar , thank you for spotting this - it is error, fixed now.

Milan Blagojevic 62167885 play in Slovan Galanta 63037932.

Nenad Mitrovic 62162337 play in MSK Fomat Martin 63023671.

On 31/01/2020 at 16:08, BajaHater said:

Milan Blagojevic 62167885 play in Slovan Galanta 63037932.

Nenad Mitrovic 62162337 play in MSK Fomat Martin 63023671.

Thanks for input.

- 62167885 is Milos Blagojevic (21.6.1995), in Galanta Milan Blagojevic (15.11.1997) is playing who is not in the database currently

- Nenad Mitrovic left Martin in 08/2019 (played one game there) in 2018/19 season, now he should be back in Serbia, I have contacted Serbian HR regarding him to update him

6 hours ago, petokucho. said:

Thanks for input.

- 62167885 is Milos Blagojevic (21.6.1995), in Galanta Milan Blagojevic (15.11.1997) is playing who is not in the database currently

He had wrong name and date from period while he was playing in Karadjordje Topola,and after deeply research I've done in past 6 months for all Serbian free players,I've updated him,so now everything is set up,and feel free to order him ;) As you know everybody can add data to facebook pages or wikipedia,and transfermarkt also,and wrong names and dates are pretty common.

Edited by BajaHater

Milan Blagojevic 62167885 born on 15/11/1997 has now been transferred to Galanta

On 13/04/2020 at 15:57, gullo said:

Can you add Michal Hipp's playing history, non-playin history and achievements correctly? https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michal-hipp/profil/trainer/8137

He is currently a. manager at Astana and Kazakhstan.

National game and goal: https://eu-football.info/_player.php?id=8387

Updated, thanks.

Branimir Spasojevic 62181198 is a player at Gabcikovo 63025681.Right now he is in Serbian db.