Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Slovenia] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Slovenia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Slovenia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Hello.

I would like to let you know that in Slovenian lower leagues NK Ankaran Postojna doesent exist anymore beucase of financial problems. The club is named now FC Postojna it was founded in Jul 1 2019 and is based in Postojna.

Stadium is same Sportni park Postojna

Website of the club www.fcpostojna.eu

Here is link to the transfermarkt page: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-postojna/startseite/verein/76422

Also some players are missing

Chinwendu Nkama (curently in NK Ankaran Postojna) but he plays for FC Postojna (on loan from Lugano u21)

Alen Agic also is curently at Ankaran but actualy plays for FC Postojna

Dejan Milakovic is missing (joined on free tranfer)

David Darmanovic (Joined from Villacher SV on sept 12 2019)

There are some other players that are missing

Afolabi David Ayodeji

Salanovic Edvin

Cekaj Romario

Adanemhen Ephraim Onosetale

Ibrisimovic Adis

Here is link to the competition mybe it helps in some way: https://www.mnzkoper.com/index.php?sezona_id=7168&liga_id=7184&krog_id=7313&zapisnik=zapisnik&media=&page=tekmovanja_new2016&item=9

https://www.mnzkoper.com/index.php?sezona_id=7168&liga_id=7184&krog_id=7313&zapisnik=lestvica&media=&page=tekmovanja_new2016&item=9

I apologize for poor writing in English.

Please fix it if you can.

Mislav Andjelkovic - Rudar Velenje
Nikola Vujadinovic - NK Domzale

In NK Maribor squad in milestone needs to be added a Winner of 2019 Slovenian Championship to these three players:

- Denis Klinar (made 20 apps) - to him also a runner up for Slovenian cup cause he made 2 apps in cup competiton

- Nino Zugelj (1 app)

- Nardin Mulahusjenovic (1 app)

Edited by vehimania

18 hours ago, #BrozBeforeHoes said:

Hello.

I would like to let you know that in Slovenian lower leagues NK Ankaran Postojna doesent exist anymore beucase of financial problems. The club is named now FC Postojna it was founded in Jul 1 2019 and is based in Postojna.

Stadium is same Sportni park Postojna

Website of the club www.fcpostojna.eu

Here is link to the transfermarkt page: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-postojna/startseite/verein/76422

Also some players are missing

Chinwendu Nkama (curently in NK Ankaran Postojna) but he plays for FC Postojna (on loan from Lugano u21)

Alen Agic also is curently at Ankaran but actualy plays for FC Postojna

Dejan Milakovic is missing (joined on free tranfer)

David Darmanovic (Joined from Villacher SV on sept 12 2019)

There are some other players that are missing

Afolabi David Ayodeji

Salanovic Edvin

Cekaj Romario

Adanemhen Ephraim Onosetale

Ibrisimovic Adis

Here is link to the competition mybe it helps in some way: https://www.mnzkoper.com/index.php?sezona_id=7168&liga_id=7184&krog_id=7313&zapisnik=zapisnik&media=&page=tekmovanja_new2016&item=9

https://www.mnzkoper.com/index.php?sezona_id=7168&liga_id=7184&krog_id=7313&zapisnik=lestvica&media=&page=tekmovanja_new2016&item=9

I apologize for poor writing in English.

Please fix it if you can.

Thanks for the corrections. I have requested the name change and the Nkama loan. Darmanovic and Milakovic do not exist in the current database. If you would like to work on the Postojna club data for the winter patch, please send me your e-mail address in a private message.

2 hours ago, vehimania said:

In NK Maribor squad in milestone needs to be added a Winner of 2019 Slovenian Championship to these three players:

- Denis Klinar (made 20 apps) - to him also a runner up for Slovenian cup cause he made 2 apps in cup competiton

- Nino Zugelj (1 app)

- Nardin Mulahusjenovic (1 app)

At least 5 apps are needed for the league achievement.

In the database, Denis Klinar does have the achievement entered for Slovenian First League (winner) and Slovenian Cup (Runner Up), which you can also check in the staff file you worked on.

9 hours ago, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

Thanks for the corrections. I have requested the name change and the Nkama loan. Darmanovic and Milakovic do not exist in the current database. If you would like to work on the Postojna club data for the winter patch, please send me your e-mail address in a private message.

Thank you  Dusan.

Yes I would love to work on Postojna club data for winter patch. I have sent you a private message.

12 hours ago, Dusan Stamenkovic said:

At least 5 apps are needed for the league achievement.

In the database, Denis Klinar does have the achievement entered for Slovenian First League (winner) and Slovenian Cup (Runner Up), which you can also check in the staff file you worked on.

Oh i thought its at least one because they were on celebrations with medals haha. I learned something new. I will recheck Klinar. Have a good day. Apologies for misinformation.

The problem is that there are no strict rules on who gets the medal... It seems that whoever is there on the last matchday will get it :(

I was in contract negotiations to sign Timi Elsnik (ID: 62177318) Timi Max Elsnik) and he requested to be sent on an intensive language course because he barely spoke basic English.

Having lived and played in England since 2015, at Derby County (plus some loan moves in the EFL), until his release in the summer, I would say he can speak fluent English as evidenced by the interview linked below. Timi had a trial at Bolton so Is open to the idea of carrying on playing in England if he can.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi_Elšnik

Edited by Stuniverse

15 hours ago, Stuniverse said:

I was in contract negotiations to sign Timi Elsnik (ID: 62177318) Timi Max Elsnik) and he requested to be sent on an intensive language course because he barely spoke basic English.

Having lived and played in England since 2015, at Derby County (plus some loan moves in the EFL), until his release in the summer, I would say he can speak fluent English as evidenced by the interview linked below. Timi had a trial at Bolton so Is open to the idea of carrying on playing in England if he can.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi_Elšnik

I agree, but he returned from the English database (last with Northampton until May 2019) with his English set as basic, as far as I can see... I will do my best to upgrade it for the patch. Thanks!

I was wondering if you can add NK Svoboda Kisovec to the lower leagues. It is an old club with great history. Est back in 1932... What information do you need. I can provide it with pleasure. Thank you

On 02/12/2019 at 18:05, lronMaiden said:

I was wondering if you can add NK Svoboda Kisovec to the lower leagues. It is an old club with great history. Est back in 1932... What information do you need. I can provide it with pleasure. Thank you

That should not be a problem. Please send me a message with your e-mail address and I will give you the details.