Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Spain] Data Issues

Hi, 

Presently the player Robert Navarro of Real Sociedad lacks Basque nationality and therefore cannot be transferred to Athletic Club. While Navarro was born in Barcelona, he began his footballing career at Osasuna before transferring to Barça two years later. 

Therefore I believe that the player’s data should be updated to add the secondary Basque nationality.

In this interview that the player himself gave to Dairio de Navarra in 2018,  Robert Navarro acknowledges that he spend 2 years in Osasuna’s youth academy before transferring to FC Barcelona. "(QUOTE TRANSLATED FROM GOOGLE) I played soccer for a year in Irabia until Alberto Avia, my physical education teacher who was also a coach in the lower categories of Osasuna, took me to do the tests. I was in Osasuna for two years and played with those of two more years. I had to play with Alevín B and I played with Infantil B."

Navarro’s participation in the Osasuna youth setup should give the player automatic Basque nationality as this is one of the clubs which the game recognizes as being part of the Basque country.

The player was linked heavily with a transfer from Monaco to Athletic Club, indicating that he meets the clubs definition of "Formed or Born” which dictates their transfer policy in real life. 

Additional sources establishing Navarro’s presence at Osasuna and Athletic’s alleged interest.

Thank you for your time.

En 18/11/2019 a las 23:23, mbb dijo:

Abut CD Leganes:

Leganes has 10% of future transfer of Thomas Partey

https://as.com/futbol/2019/01/07/primera/1546886040_476709.html

Facundo Garcia

The 50% of next transfer is going to Olimpo

En-Nesiry

15 millions € deal for Malaga is over. No longer exist.

Szyanowski has spanish nationality too

https://as.com/futbol/2019/07/18/primera/1563457955_632244.html

IR Tanger Affiliated team

https://www.cdleganes.com/noticia/el-c-d-leganes-firma-un-acuerdo-de-colaboracion-con-el-ittihad-de-tanger

Updated with this new:

https://as.com/futbol/2019/12/23/primera/1577084391_068735.html

50% of next transfer of Baba (Mallorca) belongs to Leganes and has the first option buy

15% of next transfer Kasim ( Hoffenheim ) belongs to Leganes

Good. I do not know where this comment should go, but I have found the following ruling in Spain (First Division): players who are on loan cannot play against home teams. This "clause of fear" was removed this season, so for example Martin Odegaard (Real Sociedad) should be able to play against Real Madrid. And so many examples: Emerson (Betis), Rafinha (Celta Vigo), ...

Could you implement it? Thank you

I am not a huge Spain follower but I thought they work with a salary-limit. See for example: https://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/09/09/5d766d3122601d2a138b460b.html

If this data is correct the ingame wages are way off!!!!! 

Club

Salarylimit 2019/20 (in million euro's)          FM20 ingame salary 2019/20

1. Barcelona 671,4                                                                          1.33 billion
2. Real Madrid 641,1                                                                          1,53 billion
3. Atlético Madrid 348,5                                                                            687 million
4. Sevilla 185,2                                                                            287 million
5. Valencia 170,7                                                                            343 million
6. Villarreal 108,6                                                                            181 million
7. Athletic de Bilbao 103,2                                                                            258 million
8. Real Betis 100,4                                                                            163 million
9. Real Sociedad 81,1                                                                               170 million
10. Espanyol 68,7                                                                               140 million
11. Celta de Vigo 62,1                                                                                159 milion
12. Levante 56,6                                                                            91,56 million
13. Getafe 56,3                                                                            98,93 million
14. Leganés 52,1                                                                            90,98 million
15. Alavés 49,8                                                                              71,2 million
16. Eibar 47,1                                                                            83,78 million
17. Osasuna 38,7                                                                            57,54 million
18. Granada 35,5                                                                             82,45 million
19. Real Valladolid 32,0                                                                             49,13 million
20. Real Mallorca 30,0                                                                             49,47 million

image.thumb.png.bea55e6c10475796eb34ae0336ee3c95.png

When you look at revenu by salestickets Real Madrid earned €143 million IRL.   https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2019/01/real-madrid-top-the-list-of-highest-earning-clubs-for-the-twelfth-year

Ingame Real Madrid earns "only" 105 million. That's a big gap. When I look at the annual report you'll find even a figure that speaks of more then 170 million (but this includes also "other" stadion revenue's like food & drinks I believe)   https://www.realmadrid.com/en/members/member-card/annual-reports

Barcelona IRL has more than 150 million euro has can been seen in their annual reports. Ingame they have "just" 100 million.          https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/club/organisation-and-strategic-plan/commissions-and-bodies/annual-reports                    https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmahon/2018/10/02/how-fc-barcelona-nearly-doubled-its-revenue-from-575m-to-over-1b-in-just-six-seasons/

Can someone look into these finances of Spanisch clubs and make some adjustments if necessary to mach it more with real life?

image.thumb.png.8542e3725aee40454f06c4ee970be52b.png  image.thumb.png.b41968cbe0025ff36a10aec291ab4dde.pngimage.thumb.png.c56f8a565830817453bb488aed3adaf2.png

Perhaps Chimy Ávila deserves a determination rating higher than 4? Regardess, his name does not include "Chimy," which seems to be the most popular way of referring to him.

image.thumb.png.56ae3b0b7de9afdd1aa1f01cebbe4ea4.png

Hi. I see on FM20 editor (for my logopack TCM20 research) this "extinct" club, Glenn Hoddle Academy - 162470, with Spain on "Continental Cup Nation", not England. Error ? Thank you

On 02/01/2020 at 09:21, Kinmar said:

Hi. I see on FM20 editor (for my logopack TCM20 research) this "extinct" club, Glenn Hoddle Academy - 162470, with Spain on "Continental Cup Nation", not England. Error ? Thank you

Because the academy is/was based near Cadiz in Spain.

Indeed, the academy was in partnership with Jerez Industrial. But the academy was more English. But thank you for the clarification.

HI!

the cd numancia change of president in September 2018 so we would have to change it, for this reason could be considered an Anonima Society.
Deputy news of a sports newspaper.
In addition, many of their players have the wrong positions.the cd numancia change of president in September 2018 so we would have to change it, for this reason could be considered an Anonima Society.
Deputy news of a sports newspaper. https://www.marca.com/futbol/numancia/2018/09/28/5bae1ceae5fdea9e708b466a.html

los pajaritos are owned by the club

In addition, many of their players have the wrong positions.

Edited by veelez

Following Neymar spending practically his whole summer professing his love for Barcelona and his desire to rejoin them, its very strange that when managing Barcelona and having a bid for Neymar accepted by PSG, he has no intention of joining. 

Can this be fixed, please? 

Goran Vucevic of Barca is missing all transfer fees in his history. I suggest to add -1s if you can't find the correct ones (which might be difficult).

On 20/01/2020 at 17:57, toby14 said:

Following Neymar spending practically his whole summer professing his love for Barcelona and his desire to rejoin them, its very strange that when managing Barcelona and having a bid for Neymar accepted by PSG, he has no intention of joining. 

Can this be fixed, please? 

LIkely something in Neymar's profile rather than Barca's, so perhaps an issue for the French thread as well?

Cuando finaliza la liga regular de la Segunda División B, la promoción a la liga SmartBank comienza de inmediato. En el juego hay un descanso de casi un mes entre el final de la liga regular y el comienzo de las rondas de clasificación.

Segunda B espanola.PNG

Real Sociedad and Örgryte IS (ID: 1843) have an affiliate partnership where Örgryte IS sends youth players to Real Sociedad to train. 

The clubs signed a formal cooperation agreement last January.

There has also been talk of Real Sociedad sending players to Örgryte on loan as part of the partnership but until that happens in real life I would leave it out of the affiliate link in FM.

Is Ødegaard Going to get a boost for the new update

Edited by Mcfc1894

There are two mistakes in Racing Santander. Manu Hernando of Real Madrid Castilla is on loan to the team until 6/30/2020. Ivan Ania is no longer the team manager. The current manager is Jose Luis Oltra.

Hi, 

The following Levante staff members need to be added/removed:

First team:

Add:

Miguel Ángel Buil Bellver -> Chief Doctor

Date of birth: 15th August 1966

City of birth: Alboraya

Nation: Spain

Data joined: 1st July 2015

Eloy Jaenada Carrilero -> Physio first team

Date of Birth: 10th November 1981

City of birth: Valencia

Date joined: 1st September 2009

Javier Sanz -> Scout

Date of birth: 8th August 1992

City of birth: Madrid

Date joined: 18th June 2019

Contract expires: 30th June 2021

Manuel Fajardo -> Scout

Date of birth: 1985

City of birth: Sevilla

Date joined: 18th June 2019

Contract expires: 30th June 2021

Sergio Navarro -> Coach (already in the db, only need to be assigned to the club)

Date joined: 21st May 2018

City of birth: Huelva

Remove:

Luis Arnau (scout)

Jordi Pastor (Levante U19 Physio)

Bryant Lazaro (U19 coach)

Alvaro Peris (U19 coach)

Levante B:

Add:

Pedro Albaladejo -> Doctor

Date of birth: 11th May 1961

City of Birth: Cartagena

Date joined: 1st July 2017

Luis Escudero Soria –> Physio

Date of birth: 13th October 1990

City of birth: Valencia

Date joined: 1st February 2018

José Mascarós -> Fitness coach (already in the db, only need to be assigned to the club)

Date joined: 27th July 2018

Remove:

Borja Ros (Head physio)

Estanislao Asensi (Fitness coach)

Players suggestions:

- Nemanja Radoja height should be 186 cm, not 181 (https://www.laliga.com/jugador/radoja)

And I also realized that his balance (10) is too low for him, he is quite good at this in real life.

- Sergio León need a downgrade in some attributes: Finishing (17), Flair (18), Penalties (17) are too high values for him. Regarding penalties he scored 8/13 in the last 4 years (61%): https://www.transfermarkt.es/sergio-leon/elfmetertore/spieler/145769/saison_id//wettbewerb_id//plus/1)

- Aitor Fernández has 135 CA, he is being the best Levante player and the GK with most saves so far this season in LaLiga. He deserves to be upgraded and be considered at least top 3 inside Levante squad - https://twitter.com/LaLigaEN/status/1228305011802886145

- Coke has 136 CA, too high in my opinion as his performance has been very poor since last year.

- Sergio Postigo has 12 pace, but last year he was reported as the player with the highest top speed in LaLiga - https://twitter.com/vamos/status/1087483883514355712 

Cheers.

nacho Fernandez (67030696) contract should be until 2022 not 2020 https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/05/22/5ce5162aca474127158b4600.html Sergio reguilon (67211900) contract 2023 not 2020 https://tribuna.com/en/realmadrid/news/3416920/ both real madrid. carlos soler (67196204) contract 2023 not 2021 https://www.football-espana.net/2019/12/17/carlos-soler-pens-new-valencia-contract of valencia

Not sure why this is. But both before and after the Winter Update, the entire roster of Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid players from 2018/19 (and who are still at their clubs in the present season) haven't had their Achievements updated for 2018/19.

Atletico Madrid; runners up in La Liga, and winners of the UEFA Super Cup.

Rea Madrid; UEFA Super Cup runners-up, Club World Championship winners, and third in La Liga.

So far, the only exception here I've come across is Rodri, who of course has since transferred to Manchester City.

1 hour ago, Tempo- said:

Not sure why this is. But both before and after the Winter Update, the entire roster of Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid players from 2018/19 (and who are still at their clubs in the present season) haven't had their Achievements updated for 2018/19.

Atletico Madrid; runners up in La Liga, and winners of the UEFA Super Cup.

Rea Madrid; UEFA Super Cup runners-up, Club World Championship winners, and third in La Liga.

So far, the only exception here I've come across is Rodri, who of course has since transferred to Manchester City.

Good spot. And the managers?

3 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

Good spot. And the managers?

I can confirm that Diego Simeone's Achievements were updated, but it's not the case with Zinedine Zidane.

Also, in addition to Rodri, Lucas Hernandez is another exception that I've found - he's had his Achievements updated too.

I haven't finished cross-checking every player from the 2018/19 squads, but so far, it does look like the issue is with all the players bar the aforementioned.

9 hours ago, Tempo- said:

I can confirm that Diego Simeone's Achievements were updated, but it's not the case with Zinedine Zidane.

Also, in addition to Rodri, Lucas Hernandez is another exception that I've found - he's had his Achievements updated too.

I haven't finished cross-checking every player from the 2018/19 squads, but so far, it does look like the issue is with all the players bar the aforementioned.

too bad as they count towards Zidane's performances in the hall of fame file. 

On 21/02/2020 at 14:16, fbolo said:

There are two mistakes in Racing Santander. Manu Hernando of Real Madrid Castilla is on loan to the team until 6/30/2020. Ivan Ania is no longer the team manager. The current manager is Jose Luis Oltra.

This has not been fixed with the 20.4.0 Update

image.png

please consider revising Braithwaite's profile. His CA is fine, although I've always felt it was a bit underwhelming and could go 5-10 points up. main issue is that his overall profile isn't spot on. He was heavily changed in the game after his row with Tony Pulis (unfairly, imo).

after his move to Barca, Danish media has spent quite a lot of time analyzing him so this might be worth checking out.

here are the main points:

his main strenght is the mental side and the relations to other players (aside from pace). I'd consider increasing ambition, determination, off the ball, decisions, concentration, anticipation, composure, work rate and team work. Most of them can be in the 14-15 region. he is very dedicated an a firm believer in God. that might imply low controversy off the pitch.

furthermore, I believe finishing 14 is generous. 12-13 is more spot on.

also, I believe his current reputation needs to increase in order to ensure he gets games for Barca. maybe to the 145-150 region which is way beyond his CA which is realistic as he is currently playing above his level.

finally, currently he has no wages set. release clause is EUR 150m.

Hello guys. Just writing to inform you that Leandro Cabrera is still a Getafe player on the new save, despite having completed a move to Espanyol in January. If it helps, I started my new save on Friday night (the 6th), and the other signings - Raul de Tomas, Oier Olazabal and Adri Embarba - were already at the club.

Posted (edited)

13k per month MINIMUMfor full-time players in spain??????????

and all staff wants 15.75k per month....

image.png

Edited by fmfullbug

Wrong club name:

Santa Comba F.C. real name is Xallas F.C. from 2015.

id: 67000045

Wrong players name:

Diego Ceballlos -> Diego Ceballos

id:

Pedro Babolla -> Pedro Barbolla

id: 

G. Torrelavega 109011 and Gimnástica Torrelavega B 67012252  - should have the same name (Gimnastica and Gimnastica B)

Cartagena F.C. 67090087 - year founded should be 1919 I guess?

http://www.cartagenaefese.es/album/album_1819/centenario/index.php?id_album=583

U.D. Villa de Santa Brígida 824409 and U.D. Villa de Santa Brígida B 67041036  - should have the same name

On 18/03/2020 at 02:15, Bigpole said:

G. Torrelavega 109011 and Gimnástica Torrelavega B 67012252  - should have the same name (Gimnastica and Gimnastica B)

Cartagena F.C. 67090087 - year founded should be 1919 I guess?

http://www.cartagenaefese.es/album/album_1819/centenario/index.php?id_album=583

U.D. Villa de Santa Brígida 824409 and U.D. Villa de Santa Brígida B 67041036  - should have the same name

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Cartagena

Toni Lato is at the wrong Pamplona

Should be at ID:1685 Atletico Pamplona aka Osasuna - La Liga

Not ID: 67097976 C.D. Pamplona - Third Division

When are these issues going to get fixed? It's been 15 days since I pointed out that Leandro Cabrera is not at Espanyol, and I'm waiting for this to be resolved before starting a new career. Thanks.

On 28/03/2020 at 20:04, GeoffGillingham said:

When are these issues going to get fixed? It's been 15 days since I pointed out that Leandro Cabrera is not at Espanyol, and I'm waiting for this to be resolved before starting a new career. Thanks.

There won't be any new patches so you'll have to wait quite a while ;) You can easily fix it yourself in the editor.

Can you please sort Luka Jovic' history? It still looks as though Real Madrid bought him from Benfica rather than from Frankfurt and that Frankfurt never bought him.

I've offered the solution in this thread a while back, but here's how to solve it again:

1) delete his 2018 Benfica history entry (he was on loan at Frankfurt the entire season so there's no need for this entry)

2) delete his 2018-3 Frankfurt 5/0 entry (the option to purchase was exercised in April 2019 outside the transfer window but as he couldn't transfer permanently until July 2019, there's no need for this entry)

3) add the 5 matches to the 2018-2 Frankfurt entry so it will read 32/17 instead of 27/17.

4) delete all date joined/date departed in his Frankfurt entries aside from the original join date and the date he left for Real Madrid, which needs to go in his 2019 entry, cf. item 6 below. he never left Frankfurt after joining on loan, and this is how we deal with loans that are exchanged to permanent deals.

5) add the fee Frankfurt paid Benfica for the transfer (not the loan) to Benfica's 2017 history entry. this fee has currently wrongly been added to his 2018 Frankfurt loan entry which makes it look like a fee for Frankfurt's loan in 2018/2019 instead of a transfer fee.

6) add a 2019-1 Frankfurt 0/0 history entry and add the fee Real Madrid paid as well as the date he moved to Real Madrid.

here's now it currently looks in the game:

image.thumb.png.114655cfe3699ea27ee4215f27183d33.png

here's is how to set it up it the editor and how it will look in-game:

image.png

image.thumb.png.ed6e4c3c8e13b21bbabd5ac362df3d05.png

There shouldn't be a third 'L' in this name:

image.thumb.png.674509b03a5cb39a43295655adc17de0.png

please fill Mikel San José's 2009/2010 Liverpool history with 0/0 (currently left blank).

https://www.transfermarkt.com/liverpool-fc/leistungsdaten/verein/31/plus/0?reldata=GB1%262009

please also fill "date joined" in his 2009/2010 Bilbao history (should be start of the loan)

finally, please change date departed in his 2009/2010 Liverpool history entry to the start of his loan. currently it's set to 20/5/2010 where he exchanged is loan to a permanent move. in such cases we are to use the date he left for the loan.

Jose Ramon Alexanko (id: 824131):

76/77 Deportivo Alavés 5-0

75/76 Bilbao Athletic 32-5

74/75 Bilbao Athletic 32-0

73/74 Bilbao Athletic 33-4

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/18128/Jose_Ramon_Alexanko.html

Ramon Caldere (id: 817457):

92/93 UE Sant Andreu 24-5

91/92 UE Sant Andreu 33-4

90/91 UE Sant Andreu 29-2

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/18324/Ramon_Caldere.html

Toni Munoz (id: 886):

88/89 Córdoba CF 22-1

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/15216/Toni_Munoz.html

Joao Felix' three first history entries have been left blank. likely youth entries so you can probably fill with 0/0s.

also, there's no transfer fee in his 2013 Porto entry. please either fill or add -1 if unknown.

Edu Expósito from Eibar doesn't have a single attribute set in the current database which seems odd when considering that he's playing for a top flight team. Espanyol's Adrià Pedrosa has also a very incomplete attribute grid and since the game doesn't do a particularly good job at balancing the generated attributes for players who have many of them left in blank, their profiles usually end up quite unbalanced for most tactical roles in the game. 

I do understand that it's going to be rather challenging to meticulously judge the abilities of lesser known players who are performing at lower levels with little available data but that's not the case for the ones mentioned here.

Manu Garcia, Sporting Gijon: Please consider deleting Manu Garcia as common name as it's just a short version of his first name and his last name.

I suggest the following:

first name: Manu
last name: García
full name: Manuel García Alonso
common name: none