Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Spain] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Spain here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Spain should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

The transfer history for Luka Jovic says that he cost real madrid 5 mil, and his lone to frankfurt from benfica was 60 mil, what?

The salary limit of the teams is so unrealistic comparing with the real one, for example my team (Real Oviedo)  have 8M in real life having just 6M in the game, just one player  is almost 1M, this totally destroy the game experience.

Here the real salary limits.

https://www.cope.es/deportes/futbol/noticias/liga-publica-limite-salarial-los-clubes-primera-seguna-para-esta-temporada-20190909_493969

Kilian Morante - Crevillente
Alberto Carbonell - Jove Espanol
Ioan Yakovlev - Arandina CF
Ignacio Abeledo - San Roque Lepe
Imanol Sarriegui - SD Ejea
Paco Candela -> Intercity CF
Kevin Lacruz - Barakaldo CF

Edited by Bigpole

In Juventus' aka Zebre's "History-Records Page" it shows Cristiano Ronaldo was bought from "Real Madrid C" and not Real Madrid proper.

Edited by Jilech

Valencia's kit colours are not accurate, especially home kit's shorts, which should be black and it's green. 

In the preview of the competition Real Valladolid shows as last season promotion and its not(Mallorca,Granada and Pamplona are the 3 teams that promoted last season from Liga 123) , plus Vitorino Antunes is not injured in game but he is injured since april and he is going to recovery in the next month aprox

Stadiums in Spain are not cut at the corners. The Elche CF stadium is complete with two tiers not cut at the corners. The English style is not Spanish. 

I'd like to check if wages of some players in Primera Division

- Sandro (Valladolid) ears 78k, average salary in club is around 8-15k

- Baba Rahman (Mallorca) earns 110k, average salary in club is 8-15k

- Adrian Ramos (Granada) earns 135k, Maxime Gonalons earns 83k, average salary in club is 5-10k

Segunda Division

Ante Coric (Almeria) 54k, next highest wage is 13k

Hector (Fuenlabrada) 18k, next highest is 7k, most of the squad is 2-5k

Segunda Division B3

Manu Lanzarote (Sabadell) 14,5k, team average is 2-3k

Hi! Thanks for your contribution to yet another great version of this game. I have some thoughts mostly regarding Real madrid players but also players form other Spanish clubs.

Courtois: 13 passing is generous imo. While he can kick a ball, i don't think the accuracy of his passes warrants a rating of 13.  Maybe 10 would be more realistic.

-Sergio Ramos: Happy to see his penalty taking get a boost from FM19. While i agree his Concentration & Decision can let him down sometimes, i think his Composure should at least be 15-16. He is one of the most composed defenders with the ball at his feet + him scoring many panenkas last season is an indication of his high composure. I also think he should have the ''Brings ball out of defence'' trait.

Federico Valverde: I don't know if his attributes are fixed or not but in my current save i think they reflect his ability IRL pretty accurately apart from teamwork & workrate. In my current save they're both set at 13. I think it's more than justified to increase them both to 15. It's an area of his game that has been praised a lot by Zidane. 

Luka Modric:  I noticed the addition of a new trait in FM20. ''Uses outside of foot. Modric is one of the best players at this and i think it should be added as one of his traits. (see video)

Dani Ceballos: 10 flair is too low imo. Should be 14+

Gareth Bale: Don't you think he should start the game as transfer listed? Zidane was trying to get rid of him all summer and Bale was very close to leaving to China. Maybe the situation have slightly changed now but i still think he should start the game as transfer listed just like James & Mariano.

Vinicius Junior: 12 finishing & 13 decision is generous imo. He struggles in front of goal and his decision making is still poor. For instance Ödegaard has 14 decision but the difference in their decision making IRL is much more than just 1 rating. 10 for both attributes would be more reflective of this part of his game IRL. Also i don't think i've ever seen him try to lob the keeper so i don't know why he has this trait. Maybe it should be replaced by ''Tries tricks'' & ''Likes to beat man repeatedly''

Karim Benzema: I'm really happy to see that his form and influence on the team last season has been rewarded in-game. Has got a much deserved boost in determination & Workrate + he is fairy consistent according to my coaches now and is one the team leaders. Think you got him spot on (y)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ter Stegen: 12 positioning is low for one of the best keepers in the world. Could justifiably be increased to 14-15

Loren Moron He starts the game as transfer listed even though he is one of la liga's top scorers and scored 50% of his team's goals in the league IRL.

33 minutes ago, YO97 said:

Hi! Thanks for your contribution to yet another great version of this game. I have some thoughts mostly regarding Real madrid players but also players form other Spanish clubs.

Courtois: 13 passing is generous imo. While he can kick a ball, i don't think the accuracy of his passes warrants a rating of 13.  Maybe 10 would be more realistic.

-Sergio Ramos: Happy to see his penalty taking get a boost from FM19. While i agree his Concentration & Decision can let him down sometimes, i think his Composure should at least be 15-16. He is one of the most composed defenders with the ball at his feet + him scoring many panenkas last season is an indication of his high composure. I also think he should have the ''Brings ball out of defence'' trait.

Federico Valverde: I don't know if his attributes are fixed or not but in my current save i think they reflect his ability IRL pretty accurately apart from teamwork & workrate. In my current save they're both set at 13. I think it's more than justified to increase them both to 15. It's an area of his game that has been praised a lot by Zidane. 

Luka Modric:  I noticed the addition of a new trait in FM20. ''Uses outside of foot. Modric is one of the best players at this and i think it should be added as one of his traits. (see video)

Gareth Bale: Don't you think he should start the game as transfer listed? Zidane was trying to get rid of him all summer and Bale was very close to leaving to China. Maybe the situation have slightly changed now but i still think he should start the game as transfer listed just like James & Mariano.

Vinicius Junior: 12 finishing & 13 decision is generous imo. He struggles in front of goal and his decision making is still poor. For instance Ödegaard has 14 decision but the difference in their decision making IRL is much more than just 1 rating. 10 for both attributes would be more reflective of this part of his game IRL. Also i don't think i've ever seen him try to lob the keeper so i don't know why he has this trait. Maybe it should be replaced by ''Tries tricks'' & ''Likes to beat man repeatedly''

Karim Benzema: I'm really happy to see that his form and influence on the team last season has been rewarded in-game. Has got a much deserved boost in determination & Workrate + he is fairy consistent according to my coaches now and is one the team leaders. Think you got him spot on (y)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ter Stegen: 12 positioning is low for one of the best keepers in the world. Could justifiably be increased to 14-15

Loren Moron He starts the game as transfer listed even though he is one of la liga's top scorers and scored 50% of his team's goals in the league IRL.

I was really surprised to see Sergio Ramos without the "Winds up opponent" trait!

I'm currently playing with REAL ZARAGOZA and these are the issues with the team:

- (1st team) is missing the third goalkeeper (he doesn't even appear in the game). His name is SERGIO GARCIA.

- (1st team) ALBERTO ZAPATER appears transfer listed even though he is one of the most loved players in the club. Also the first captain. He won't leave the club and the club wouldn't sell him. In fact he is vinvulated to Real Zaragoza until his retirement

- (1st team) ALBERTO ZAPATER is currently injured for at least 2-3 more months  (damaged right knee patellar tendon). He is also having a lot of trouble with injuries.

- (1st team) SIMONE GRIPPO's last injury "right knee anterior cruciate ligament rupture" isn't listed. From November 2018 to August 2019.

- (1st team) ALBERTO GUITIAN started the season out. He had  appendicitis and muscular disruptions. It should appear in the game as such.

- (1st team/B team) FEDERICO BIKORO status "on loan" is ok. But he is in the 1st team not in reserves.

- (B team) The following players from under-19 squad should be ascended to B team to be accurate: CARLOS AZON (GK), JOHN OTU (CB), JAVI HERNANDEZ (CB), ANDREU TORRES (CM) MARIO BENEDET (AM), LEVAN GRDZELIDZE (RW), JESUS JIMENEZ (ST). This way B team would go from 12 to 18 players.

- (B player) The following players should have a higher CA/PA to reflect their latest performances: NICK BUYLA, CARLOS AZON and MARCOS BASELGA.

- (U-19) The following key players should be added at least as they are the future of the B team and 1st team: LUIS CARBONELL (ST), IVAN AZON (ST)

- (U-19) The following players should be added too as they are part of this year u-19 squad: MIGUEL ANGEL SANZ (GK), ANGEL LOPEZ (CB/LB), MARC ESTEBAN (CM), MIGUEL SOLER (CM), ALEJANDRO VELA (AM), DIEGO MARIN (RW)

- (U-19) The following players deserve a higher CA/PA: GUILLERMO ACIN, MARVIN KOMBE.

I think that's all for now. Hope the SI team is able to adress these issues. 

Takefusa Kubo's pass is 15, way too high, in relations with both adult members and other youth members in Spain. Considering Kubo's performance in Spain, he is overrated. Frankly speaking, he's potential range should go down as well. -8 seems appropriate, unless there is a clear basis, other than Japanese hype train, that Kubo will outperform Kagawa Shinji. Currently, expectation of him seems to be based on two facts, that he is a youth in prestigious team, and Japanese fans think that he is going to become Japanese Messi. 

20191102153623_1.thumb.jpg.e304805957c4c0ae40ea4e5537b985e2.jpg

Lee Kang-In is in first team of Valencia, not Valencia B.

Despite Lee was awarded 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Ball and also he is one of the ten candidates of Copa Trophy (U-21 Ballon d'Or), most of his stats are far inferior than Takefusa Kubo, who is not completely verified in Mallorca. (Especially first touch. In FM20, Kubo's first touch is better than Harry Kane's.)

Also, Lee's PA is too underrated. (only -85)

Though Kubo is Japan's promising wonderkid, unverified and overrated stat can decrease the game's reality.

Edited by friedrich2

13 hours ago, xDanji said:

In the preview of the competition Real Valladolid shows as last season promotion and its not(Mallorca,Granada and Pamplona are the 3 teams that promoted last season from Liga 123) , plus Vitorino Antunes is not injured in game but he is injured since april and he is going to recovery in the next month aprox

Thanks, this has been logged.

16 hours ago, Jilech said:

In Juventus' aka Zebre's "History-Records Page" it shows Cristiano Ronaldo was bought from "Real Madrid C" and not Real Madrid proper.

This should be reported at italian thread, as it should be updated on juventus files.

10 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I'd like to check if wages of some players in Primera Division

- Sandro (Valladolid) ears 78k, average salary in club is around 8-15k

- Baba Rahman (Mallorca) earns 110k, average salary in club is 8-15k

- Adrian Ramos (Granada) earns 135k, Maxime Gonalons earns 83k, average salary in club is 5-10k

Segunda Division

Ante Coric (Almeria) 54k, next highest wage is 13k

Hector (Fuenlabrada) 18k, next highest is 7k, most of the squad is 2-5k

Segunda Division B3

Manu Lanzarote (Sabadell) 14,5k, team average is 2-3k

Thanks. Some of this wages have been logged. Except for Coric which it's right as it is.

6 hours ago, laocoont said:

Hi,

There's an error on FC Andorra database players. Mickaël Gaffoor (DC) appears in Andorra CF squad, but he is playing in FC Andorra this season. Note that Andorra FC and FC Andorra are different teams.

Thanks,

https://www.transfermarkt.es/fc-andorra/startseite/verein/10718

Thanks, logged.

5 hours ago, RotDob said:

- (1st team) is missing the third goalkeeper (he doesn't even appear in the game). His name is SERGIO GARCIA.

I think that's all for now. Hope the SI team is able to adress these issues. 

Sergio García appears by his common name "Paisa":

https://www.transfermarkt.es/paisa/profil/spieler/420122

We'll try to get the other points sorted, but it's mostly AI who decides which player needs to be set at B/u19, not much we can do about it...

22 minutes ago, friedrich2 said:

20191102152341_1.thumb.jpg.9afa1bcbaf48fd66ee317d5691946750.jpg

Lee Kang-In is in first team of Valencia, not Valencia B.

Despite Lee was awarded 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Ball, his stat is far inferior than Takefusa Kubo, who is not completely verified in Mallorca.

Though Kubo is Japan's promising wonderkid, unverified and overrated stat can decrease the game's reality.

Hi. Rating stats its quite a personal view, not a data issue. Both players are very similar in stats,CA and PA, none of them being  far inferior than the another.

17 minutes ago, Zoiberg said:

Hi. Rating stats its quite a personal view, not a data issue. Both players are very similar in stats,CA and PA, none of them being  far inferior than the another.

In EPL topic, lots of personal views are considered.

Also, award's nomination is not only my subjective opinion.

And we can notice a lot of difference when players have 3~4 difference in single stat

Edited by friedrich2

I am playing with Malaga & it has them as being relegated in the previous season (2018/19) rather than the 2017/18 season they went down to La Liga Segunda. Rayo Vallecano are the team that are not shown as being one of the recently relegated teams when they should be 

The La Liga 123 is also now known as the La Liga Smartbank.

Malaga 3rd kit is now pink and is on the game as white currently. 

Keidi Bare at Malaga is also starting the game with a 10 game ban, which he didn't have at the start of the season real life.  

5 hours ago, Zoiberg said:

This should be reported at italian thread, as it should be updated on juventus files.

Duh! Of course. Sorry :seagull:

Casemiro should have "Plays short simple passes" PPM removed.

He has shown a great improvement in his passing range and also his vision, technique.

I believe the "Switch ball to other flank" PPM suits him better.

Here are some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ta7sUwIV4 (1st link vs Celta at 0:42, 0:57, 1:39, 2:02, 2:43, 2:57, 3:36)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V34BfLO3b6I&t=90s (2nd link vs Villareal at 1:47, 2:22, 3:52, 5:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JrF-IldXqY (3rd link various matches at 0:22, 1:40, 2:46, 3:06, 3:11, 3:22, 5:06, 5:33, 6:16, 9:14, 10:02, 10:07)

In general, I believe he is a bit underrated.

Technique should go 1 up (13 to 14)

Vision could go 2 up (12 to 14)

These are the two attributes I believe should certainly be changed IMO

Isco should have places shots ppm

Also, 11 acceleration and 12 agility could be slightly improved. I agree that he has lost his agility and quickness irl but they seem a bit too low.

Agree with others about Vinicius JR, his decisions could as well drop by 2 (13 to 11) and his finishing is quite awful (downgrade from 12 to 11.

Benzema's passing of 18 seems a bit high and his long shots could go 14 from 12. Also IMO "plays with back to goal" ppm suits him.

James Rodriguez work rate of 10 is too low. He always tracks back to help with defense (although usually fails retrieving the ball lol) . Also, he should have the ppm "avoids using weaker foot". Its true, he almost never uses it.

Hazard's 20 agility is kind of a joke the way he returned to pre season this year. He is getting into shape recently but still could be lowered to 18 or 19.

hace 18 horas, YO97 dijo:

hace 2 horas, Nikitas dijo:

Casemiro should have "Plays short simple passes" PPM removed.

He has shown a great improvement in his passing range and also his vision, technique.

I believe the "Switch ball to other flank" PPM suits him better.

Here are some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ta7sUwIV4 (1st link vs Celta at 0:42, 0:57, 1:39, 2:02, 2:43, 2:57, 3:36)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V34BfLO3b6I&t=90s (2nd link vs Villareal at 1:47, 2:22, 3:52, 5:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JrF-IldXqY (3rd link various matches at 0:22, 1:40, 2:46, 3:06, 3:11, 3:22, 5:06, 5:33, 6:16, 9:14, 10:02, 10:07)

In general, I believe he is a bit underrated.

Technique should go 1 up (13 to 14)

Vision could go 2 up (12 to 14)

These are the two attributes I believe should certainly be changed IMO

hace 1 hora, Nikitas dijo:

Isco should have places shots ppm

Also, 11 acceleration and 12 agility could be slightly improved. I agree that he has lost his agility and quickness irl but they seem a bit too low.

Agree with others about Vinicius JR, his decisions could as well drop by 2 (13 to 11) and his finishing is quite awful (downgrade from 12 to 11.

Benzema's passing of 18 seems a bit high and his long shots could go 14 from 12. Also IMO "plays with back to goal" ppm suits him.

James Rodriguez work rate of 10 is too low. He always tracks back to help with defense (although usually fails retrieving the ball lol) . Also, he should have the ppm "avoids using weaker foot". Its true, he almost never uses it.

Hazard's 20 agility is kind of a joke the way he returned to pre season this year. He is getting into shape recently but still could be lowered to 18 or 19.

Thank you for the feedback, I'll have all your comments in mind for the next DB update.

hace 10 horas, Kubohype dijo:

Takefusa Kubo's pass is 15, way too high, in relations with both adult members and other youth members in Spain. Considering Kubo's performance in Spain, he is overrated. Frankly speaking, he's potential range should go down as well. -8 seems appropriate, unless there is a clear basis, other than Japanese hype train, that Kubo will outperform Kagawa Shinji. Currently, expectation of him seems to be based on two facts, that he is a youth in prestigious team, and Japanese fans think that he is going to become Japanese Messi. 

Well, there is a third fact, my conviction that he's gonna be a great player.

He's too young, and his current manager in Mallorca is having some trouble placing him in the field, but I still believe he's a good prospect.

I'm disappointed to see that Ter Stegen is underrated again. He is one of the best GKs if not the best one. He has been Barca's best and most important player after Messi in the last few seasons now. 

I think his Handling and One on Ones should be 15s. His Concentration, Decisions and Positioning should be 14s. And Vision at 9? Are you kidding me? Have you seen him distribute the ball from the back? He is like a deep playmaker for Barca. He is not on Ederson level but his distribution is much better than Allison's for example who's vision is 13 I think. I have never seen Allison distribute the ball better than Ter Stegen and I watch a lot of matches. 

12 hours ago, Zoiberg said:

Sergio García appears by his common name "Paisa":

https://www.transfermarkt.es/paisa/profil/spieler/420122

We'll try to get the other points sorted, but it's mostly AI who decides which player needs to be set at B/u19, not much we can do about it...

Oh, my bad there. I've always know him as Sergio Garcia.

Understood. However, those players listed for U-19 team should be added, at least the key players I mention. 

Big thanks anyway!

Other issues with ZARAGOZA:

- (1st team) JAMES IGBEKEME speed attribute is not accurate. I know CA/PA is very subjective but currently he has 11, when he is one of the fastest players in Second Division and the fastest player in the team after Suarez (16 - speed) and Dwamena (17). He should have at least 14 or 15.

- (1st team) CRISTIAN ALVAREZ current contract in the game isn't accurate at all. In real life he has a clause stating a renewal of 1 year after playing 20 matches with the team. I get these are rather generic contracts in general. But thiss type of clauses are important for a realistic gameplay.  

- (1st team) GIORGI PAPUNASHVILI should have "Avoids using weak foot" as a trait. He barely uses his rigth foot when dribbling or shooting. 

- ZARAGOZA and EBRO (both teams from Zaragoza, the last playing in Spanish Second Division B grupo 3 league) signed in summer a collaboration agreement with mutual benefits and a friendly match during preseason. It doesn't appear in the game. There is also the possibility of Ebro playing their important matches such as the National Cup ones in later stages in Zaragoza's stadium La Romareda as happened last year against Valencia. Also, La Romerda belongs to the city government so it could be used by Ebro in case they promote to Second Division.

https://www.realzaragoza.com/noticias/firma-de-un-acuerdo-de-colaboraci-n-entre-el-real-zaragoza-y-el-cd-ebro

https://www.marca.com/futbol/mas-futbol/2018/10/17/5bc7812f468aeb484d8b4672.html

Moving on to EBRO now:

- EBRO has moved this season their home matches from El Carmen to Estadio Pedro Sancho.  

https://cdebro.com/2019/06/08/el-primer-equipo-del-c-d-ebro-jugara-como-local-en-el-estadio-pedro-sancho/

- EBRO has ROBRES (currently in Spanish 3rd Division group 17) affiliated, so the last acts as the B team. It doesn't appear in the game.

https://www.heraldo.es/noticias/aficion/2017/06/14/robres-filial-ebro.html

Last, we move to EJEA (Spanish Second Division B group 3):

- (1st team) CHECHU DORADO's team list isn't accurate. It doesn't show the matches he played for Zaragoza last season. He went from Rayo Vallecano to Zaragoza and then to Ejea.

https://www.transfermarkt.es/chechu-dorado/profil/spieler/70898

This is not an exhaustive work because I don't have the time, but I think those little details make a difference for the followers and hope they can be fixed.

Thanks!

Edited by RotDob

CD Badajoz - Segunda División Grupo IV 

Este verano el CD Badajoz cambio de directiva, el propietario del CD Badajoz es Joaquín Parra Páez quien ha hecho una gran inversión en el club, remodelando el estadio con el claro objetivo de entrar en PlayOff.

Error: En el juego sigue apareciendo Pablo Bazquez el propietario del club es Joaquín Parra Páez.

En el juego el CD Badajoz empieza con 1700 abonados en la partida, el club este año tiene más de 7000 abonados y el estadio llega a alcanzar la cifra de 11.000 espectadores.

Good morning.  I'm going to die managing Real Mallorca!  A £290k pw wage budget and £161k of this goes on just four players!  Rahman is on £86,320 per week!  Surely not?  Not to mention costing me £150k pm as a monthly payment fee.

Mallorca have had two successive promotions yet I am starting off with £0 tranfer budget, cannot even loan players as there is no wage flexibility and, basically cannot do anything to the squad.  I cannot even terminate the loans of these four players (Fabrico/Rahman/Kubo/Hernandez).

Please look into this. Surely you want some people managing the mighty Real!?

On 01/11/2019 at 16:55, dpltrece said:

Valencia's kit colours are not accurate, especially home kit's shorts, which should be black and it's green. 

Indeed!

kit error.JPG

The stadiums in Spain in the English style are horrible. In Spain the stadiums are rectangular without the cut corners. For example, Elche appears with cut corners when it has more than 34,000 capacity. The game experience is loaded

Hi all! Some things I have spotted regarding Levante

1) David Navarro is not the Director of Football of the club, he is the coordinator of the scout team, position below the DoF in the org chart, so he should appear as Chief Sout.

The Director of Football should be Manolo Salvador, he returned to the club this summer after 3 years:

http://www.levanteud.com/es/organigrama
http://www.levanteud.com/es/info/el-levante-ud-presenta-su-nueva-area-deportiva

2) David Salavert is not the Head of Youth Development, he left the club in 2016.

The Head of Youth Development should be Sergio Gómez Galiana, he has been in charge since 2016. Previously, he was in the club since 2006, with different roles in the youth teams (fitness coach, manager, coordinator). He should be good at Working with Youngsters, Judging potential and mental attributes.

http://www.levanteud.com/es/organigrama
http://www.levanteud.com/es/info/el-levante-ud-presenta-su-nueva-area-deportiva
http://www.levanteud.com/es/info/sergio-gomez-nuevo-director-de-la-escuela-del-levante-ud
https://www.ceroacero.es/coach.php?id=16160

3) Levante starts with a club culture of "Sign players under the age of 23 for the first team". 

This should be removed as the club is not known by this. Moreover, this year Manolo Salvador has returned as DoF, who already was in charge from 2008 to 2016, and he is known for signing veteran players. This year the only signing u-23 for the first team was Borja Mayoral (and he's on loan from R. Madrid). The last year only Victor Moses and Dwamena:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/levante-ud/transfers/verein/3368/plus/0?saison_id=2019&pos=&detailpos=&w_s=

4) Aitor Fernández is underrated, and worse than Oier (the sub gk) in the DB.

Aitor should be at least within the top 5 players in the Levante squad, and definitely better than Oier. He's being the best Gk so far this season in the Spanish First Divison (objectively, he is the GK with more saves made and best gk according Sofascore and Whoscored ratings, see images attached). 
Some attributes that should be increased imo are: Reflexes, One on ones, Agility, Concentration, Anticipation.

5) Iván and Toño appear as Team Leaders in the Squad Senior Hierarchy. 

This is weird as Ivan is a young player who has spent some years out on loan, and the 3rd option for the RB position this year. And Toño is not a leader or influential player in the team at all. 

It would make more sense to see Morales, Campaña and Postigo as team leaders.  

6) A minor thing but I would like to mention, Levante colours for the generic badges are wrong, they are blue and purple in game and should be blue and red.

Cheers,

gk rank whoscored.png

gk rank sofascore.png

Valladolid appears as newly promoted.

Untitled.png

On 01/11/2019 at 19:52, andremengao said:
Hello!

I have also checked B & U19 teams:

Please insert in (missing players):
1) Adri (on loan at Ourense):

2) Youssouf Yalike (recent signing):

Please move out:
1) Sito

2) Iago Lopez

3) Javi Sanda 

4) Oscar Lorenzo

Thanks!

Edited by SystemShoX
del

Jovic's Transfer fees got mixed up. In the database it says Frankfurt paid 60'000'000 for the loan and Madrid 5'000'000 for the transfer, when it clearly should be the other way round.

En Real Sporting de Gijón: Carlos Cordero está en el primer equipo ( https://www.realsporting.com/sporting/plantilla/sporting ) y Santiago Bellini en el equipo B ( https://www.realsporting.com/mareo/ sporting-b / plantilla-sporting-b / sporting-b )

En caso de promoción, Sporting de Gijón debe pagar a Manchester City 2M por Manu García, Manchester City tiene una opción de buypack para él de tres años (10M) y su cláusula de rescisión es de 25M ( https://eldesmarque.com/asturias/sporting / noticias / 164257-el-blindaje-de-manu-garcia )

The exactly capacity of El Molinón is 28.400 not 30.000. And the renting of the stadium its just one euro to year (https://www.elcomercio.es/gijon/201612/27/junta-gobierno-renueva-concesion-20161227000712-v.html)

Edited by mariomendoza0

Deportivo de la Coruña

Borja Galán juega de extremo derecho, pero puntualmente también juega de lateral derecho por lo que debería aparecer también con este rol.

Borja Galán plays MPD, but on time also plays on the DFD so he should also appear in this role.

Adrià Pedrosa's pace should be higher than 13, he is quite rapid. Also 7 in jumping reach for Djené Dakonam seems way too low considering he is mainly a center back. He might not be particularly tall but he certainly has a decent elevation for his stature.

It shows on Jovic's profile that his loan fee at Frankfurt was 60 million and that he was transferred to Real for just 5 million. Just a quick note :)

Hi, some more suggestions for Levante:

Data issues:

- Not sure if this is related to data or not, but Levante stadium architecture is wrong this year and has nothing to do with his real counterpart. In FM20 the stadium has no stands in the corners, when Ciutat de Valencia has no open spaces in the corners. This is weird because in previous FMs the stadium generated for Levante was ok, similar enough to the real one, so this issue is completely new.  I think this would be very important to be fixed for the release, because this makes the immersion to the game much worse when you see the matches with the 3D engine. The solution should be easy, just assign the same stadium as FM19.

- The kits are not updated, and 2nd and 3th kits are completely different this year.

Attributes/positional suggestions:

- Morales should have more familiarity as Striker and Midfielder Left and Right. Since last season, he has played 28/46 games as ST, and the other 18 games have been mostly as M(L) or M(R) in 442 formation.

Also suggest to increase his Composure (13), he is a calm and reliable player scoring goals and decisive in last meters situations.

- Campaña should have some familiarity as Midfielder (Right and left). He has played some games in wide positions in 442 this season. 

- Bardhi: His dribbling (15) seems too high for him, he is not a player as good at dribbling, suggest a downgrade here.

- Vukcevic, he is a very defensive midfielder but in FM he seems better attacking/in possession than defending, so I suggest some changes in order to reflect him better in game: 

Should be decreased: Long shots (13), Passing (15), Technique (14), First touch (14), Flair (13)

Should be increased: Marking (12), Agression (15) - he is specially a very aggressive player, it would be fine for him a value of 17-18.

- Radoja, he is a good defensive midfielder because of his great positioning, but also and specially he is a technical player and good spreading the ball. My suggestions:

Should be increased: First touch (12), Passing (13), Technique (11), Decisions (13), Vision (11)

Should be decreased: Marking (14)

And a couple of changes suggestions for hair colours:

Postigo -> Black

Clerc -> Blonde

Edited by Jamadi

Alberto Soro (Real Madrid player on loan at Zaragoza) in FM20 has a release clause of only 2,1 mln euro. That isn't accurate, right?

Luka Jovic (R. Madrid) transfers are incorrect as they are flipped. It says that the loan to Frankfurt cost 60 million, and Real Madrid signed him for 5 million. 

Kieran Trippier is a fringe player at Atletico Madrid. He probably should be a regular starter. 5th highest minutes for them in la liga this season so far. Probably also a little underrated, should have higher  stats for set pieces?

Simeone tending to "have a large senior squad" must surely be a mistake, as Atlético have tended to crop the size of their squad to the bare minimum, often having less than 22 senior players (in the second half of 18/19 they had only 19 players including keepers). It's not unusual for Simeone to fill the match day squad with some B players. He clearly prioritizes a "praetorian guard" over a large squad.