Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Switzerland] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Switzerland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Switzerland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Jetmir Krasniqi,Simone Belometti - FC Schaffhausen

Ricky van Wolfswinkel of Basel is out for the whole season after an operation on his head.

Generally I think YB Bern is pretty OP with this data. I played two seasons now, Young Boys winning both league titles with around 100 and 102 points, and winning both Cups. (Screenshots can be shown)

All other clubs are a bit too bad in this relation. (Or YB too good)

Moreover I think St Gallen Data is wrong regarding stadium and entrance fee. They have to pay around 4M per year and 50% of entrance fees. But I don't see any real reason for this.

As far as I know the Stadium is owned by St Gallen and they don't pay any fee to external owners.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Lukas27:

Generally I think YB Bern is pretty OP with this data. I played two seasons now, Young Boys winning both league titles with around 100 and 102 points, and winning both Cups. (Screenshots can be shown)

All other clubs are a bit too bad in this relation. (Or YB too good)

Moreover I think St Gallen Data is wrong regarding stadium and entrance fee. They have to pay around 4M per year and 50% of entrance fees. But I don't see any real reason for this.

As far as I know the Stadium is owned by St Gallen and they don't pay any fee to external owners.

YB and Basel are not that far apart in the data. FCB should be able to challenge YB. At least it did in my tests. The rest of the SL is quite behind these two teams.

We use stadium rent as some sort of "equaliser" for finances. Due to the lack of expense-fields, clubs generally have too much money. So we use this field to balance it as much as possible. I do think that the 50% are overblown though. This will be changed for the winter update. The 4m, however, will stay as is. 

Hello aulit,

thanks a lot for your response!

I think without the 50% it would be a bit more fair. There are always clubs that are richer than others. Otherwise to balance Germany Bayern Munich would have to pay more than 100M per season for the stadium in FM (while 0 in reality)

Here are two screenshots of my first two seasons in Switzerland. Of course I know this can be different in any save

20191113142200_1.jpg

20191113142205_1.jpg

Am 13.11.2019 um 14:25 schrieb Lukas27:

Hello aulit,

thanks a lot for your response!

I think without the 50% it would be a bit more fair. There are always clubs that are richer than others. Otherwise to balance Germany Bayern Munich would have to pay more than 100M per season for the stadium in FM (while 0 in reality)

Here are two screenshots of my first two seasons in Switzerland. Of course I know this can be different in any save

20191113142200_1.jpg

20191113142205_1.jpg

I'll take out the 50%, no worries.

Just for clarification: using the Stadium rent for balancing the finances is something we do for the Swiss database. It's not a general rule for other researchers. We just found that we cannot adequately reflect expenses in Switzerland and that teams had way too much money after 3-4 season. I'm still not 100% satisfied with how it is, but at least the finances are a bit closer to reality now.

As for YB: I'll keep an eye on it. In my saves, FCB gave them a challenge. IRL I'd like to see where YB is without all the injuries. But I'll monitor the situation until the winter patch.

Am 3.11.2019 um 23:36 schrieb Joël1886:

Kriens play in Kleinfeld not in the swissporarena

Am 7.11.2019 um 18:51 schrieb gijsvanboven:

Marin Martinovic is 2x in basel

Am 3.11.2019 um 19:29 schrieb mootballfanager:

Good evening

Club: BSC Young Boys, Striker: Jean-Pierre Nsame is the correct name of this player (it is displayed as N'Samé in the database).

I've done these and they will be in the winter update.

I've also deleted the 50% of ticket sales as stadium rent for St. Gallen.

Hey Aulit, thanks for the changes!

I'd have another question regarding red card bans. Why is every red card ban in Switzerland yellow/red and straight red just a one match ban?

straight reds should in general lead to more banned matches?

Summary: Stade-Lausanne use another team's stadium in the league

Description of Issue: Stade-Lausanne stadium in game (Facilities Screen) is Stade Juan Antonio Samaranch, however for in-game league matches they are using the stadium Centre sportif de Colovray, which according to the game is the stadium of Stade Nyonnais (suspiciously similar name). I cannot see any stadium capacity limits against the 2 swiss leagues I have been in, nor is there anything in the game that tells me that the ground cannot be used for whatever reason. I don't know which stadium they are using in real life, have checked soccerway however and it states they are using Centre sportif de Colovray, if this is the case, then in game it should show this stadium in the Facilities screen, or at least show that it is being rented or whatever.

Steps to Reproduce: Check history in the save game.

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloudStade-Lausanne - Sponsor Bug 20191213.fm

Am 8.12.2019 um 09:53 schrieb Lukas27:

Hey Aulit, thanks for the changes!

I'd have another question regarding red card bans. Why is every red card ban in Switzerland yellow/red and straight red just a one match ban?

straight reds should in general lead to more banned matches?

I have not immediate answer to this. Will check. Thanks for reporting.

Please fill Becir Omeragic' 2016 and 2017 history entries with 0/0s. I assume they are youth entries and that he didn't play any senior matches. Please also add a transfer fee to the 2017 Servette entry (-1 if undisclosed).

Furthermore, you might want to consider adding Bosnian second nationality as his family is Bosnian.