Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Turkey] Data Issues

9 hours ago, perpetua said:

He is supposed to be set up as a future transfer, since he hasn't oficially joined Beşiktaş officially yet.  It seems the game isn't loading him unless you use specialized database settings.

Hasić also doesn't appear with the advanced database

Galatasaray's defender Valentine Ozornwafor who was loaned to Almeria has got determination=1 every new game. Also future arranged transfer Oltion Bilalli's determination=1 in every new game.

Today  I watch Holland's game against Northern Ireland and I think Ryan Babel's accerelation=10 and pace=13 is too low. Even Ryan Donk's accerelation=10 and pace=14. I think Ryan Babel needs updates about speed.

After the update Radamel Falcao starts game injured. He plays some matches while he played Monaco's friendly games and he is not injured. Also he played Super League and Champions League and he injured after the Psg match. You must correct that too.

Sofiane Feghouli's pace and accerelation is very low too. You must reconsider the physical stats of following players; Ryan Babel (Too Slow), Ryan Donk (Too Quick), Sofiane Feghouli (Too Slow), Radamel Falcao (Not Injured & A bit Slow)

Also young players espacially Mustafa Kapı, Süleyman Luş and the some others got consistency=1, Important Matches=1 and Versatility=1 . It was not possible I think. You need the checkout the hidden stats.

Edited by Dorukhan

There are mistakes on Niğde Anadolu FK. Its ID is specific but it looks like as Altınordu. When I tried to add kits and logos, Niğde Anadolu FK’s graphics are showing as with Altınordu.

The profiles of Loris Karius and Adem Ljajic should be updated. They have been playing really well lately. Adem Ljajic's stamina, work rate and Loris Karius's concentration and command of area overall should not be so low.  Besides, the statistics support what I say.

Karius hasn't scored 5 goals in the league, and is in first place in this field. Ljajic is the 2nd player with 5 assists.

The profiles of Loris Karius and Adem Ljajic should be updated. They have been playing really well lately. Besides, the statistics support what I say. Karius hasn't scored 5 goals in the league, and is in first place in this field. Ljajic is the 2nd player with 5 assists.

On 17.11.2019 at 00:12, Dorukhan said:

Galatasaray's defender Valentine Ozornwafor who was loaned to Almeria has got determination=1 every new game. Also future arranged transfer Oltion Bilalli's determination=1 in every new game.

Today  I watch Holland's game against Northern Ireland and I think Ryan Babel's accerelation=10 and pace=13 is too low. Even Ryan Donk's accerelation=10 and pace=14. I think Ryan Babel needs updates about speed.

After the update Radamel Falcao starts game injured. He plays some matches while he played Monaco's friendly games and he is not injured. Also he played Super League and Champions League and he injured after the Psg match. You must correct that too.

Sofiane Feghouli's pace and accerelation is very low too. You must reconsider the physical stats of following players; Ryan Babel (Too Slow), Ryan Donk (Too Quick), Sofiane Feghouli (Too Slow), Radamel Falcao (Not Injured & A bit Slow)

Also young players espacially Mustafa Kapı, Süleyman Luş and the some others got consistency=1, Important Matches=1 and Versatility=1 . It was not possible I think. You need the checkout the hidden stats.

There is problem with hidden stats in whole game as I see.

The profiles of Loris Karius and Adem Ljajic should be updated. Karius is currently the leader in this field by not scoring 5 games. Ljajic is the 2nd player with 5 assists. I think Karius's aerial reach, command of area, concentration and Ljajic's stamina and work rate shouldn't be that low.

Hı 

ı wrote before all of Turkey in stadium desing but you didn’t do anything.A lot of clubs stadium desing is not true and look bad.Actualy Stadium of Fm19 is true. Example:Trabzonspor,Kayserispor,Gençlerbirliği,Kayserispor. Stadium capacity is true but desing totaly false.I dowlanded Fm Editor but I couldn’t fix them.Please can you care Turkish Leage and fıx stadium.Because a lot of pepole who live in Turkey buy FM20.

Best regards...

I play with Elazığspor, in TFF 2. Lig, and very unrealistically it snows constantly from November to April. Elazığ does not have this kind of a tough winter conditions. I mean, this is not Canada in the end, when it always snows it becomes a bit boring struggling to see beyond snows.

Am 5.12.2019 um 03:59 schrieb muh_probis:

I believe this guy (Emre Demir) should be in the game.

If he will not please inform.

Emre Demir

https://www.tff.org/Default.aspx?pageID=30&kisiID=1707117

He is too young: Players have to be least 16 years old as at 01/09/2019 (i.e. they have a date of birth no more recent than 31/08/2003) to be included in FM20.

On 19/11/2019 at 23:43, Derksen123454321 said:

Why is hasić stil not in the game?:seagull:

This is raised many times  , do any body from SI think about to give an answer about this ? I am buying this game every  year to play with Beşiktaş, but nobody seems to be interested with a missing player !   

• Ryan Donk (Galatasaray) declared to play for Suriname national team last month. This after Suriname finally allows players to have a double "sport" passport technically, previously they disallowed Dutch players with Suriname roots to play for Suriname. Not anymore, and Donk always had his heart with Suriname according to himself. https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/647365043/ook-donk-chery-donald-en-biseswar-bij-suriname
  • Mitchell Donald (Malatyaspor) also declared to play for Suriname.

Edited by CrowBar

Onur Kivrak should be retired I guess? From the start of 2019 I believe.

Hi

One issue that needs to be fixed as quickly as possible is one current Turkish wonderkid in real life is not in the game.

His name is ''Emre Demir''. He plays for Turkish team ''Kayserispor'', they are in the Süper Lig. He was 15 years old when the game launched but turned 16 in January this year. 

I have read that the reason he wasn't in the game was because he was 15 years old, but that sounds just weird. Because there is multiple 15 year olds in the game. So why isn't Emre in the game :(

The only ''Emre Demir' that shows up when you search the name, is not the one I am talking about.

Please add him in the game in some sort of update or something. 

I think he holds the record for the youngest player to score a goal in the Turkish league. He has to be added in the game.

1417121058_PCGameBenchmark_Detector(1).exe

Ahmethan Köse who plays for Samsunspor has mostly played at right wing, he can only play striker in the game but he has showed that he can play both Striker and Right Wing naturally...
Bahattin Köse who also plays for Samsunspor has shown that he is natural at left wing and striker this season.

İsmail Uyanık has resigned from all his roles in Samsunspor leaving Yüksel Yıldırım as the only owner and President. Just like Uyanık, Yüksel is also a fan of the club who wouldn't leave the club in foreseeable future.

I am the translator of Çaykur Rizespor.

Here are some updates about our players and club:

Montasser Talbi : Real and full name is Montassar Omar Talbi. He has a double nationality: French-Tunisian. He speaks very good French, English and Arabic. Turkish language level is beginner.

Emir Topçu: His full name is Emirhan Topçu. He is not a striker, he's a left back. He is left footed. He is on loan for 1,5 years in Celik Zenica, Bosnian league team.

The sportive director of the club is not Murat Artan but Yılmaz Bal.

Some informations about the staff are wrong too:

Korhan Özen is one of the assistant coaches. The 1st assistant is Osman Zeki Korkmaz. Osman Zeki Korkmaz speaks English and Spanish too.

The physio Erhan Sulukan worked in Trabzonspor in 2017-2018 season and speaks English too.

The Financial Fair Play sanctions are made permanent for some reason? Like, you can play as many seasons as you like with Fenerbahce and even make 100m€ in profits every season but there will still be the "23 players max" and "must maintain a positive transfer balance" sanctions...

Is N'Koudou speed 15 ??? He is one of the fastest 3 players in the Super League. Maybe even the fastest. Must be at least 17