Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Turkey] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Turkey here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Turkey should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

7 minutes ago, gorkemguzel32 said:

Almost all cities' regions' names are wrong. Most of the alleged regions doesn't even exist.

Image result for tff cografi bolgeleri

The issue you're facing is probably a translation issue.  If you're playing in Turkish some of the changes are yet to be reflected, I believe.

Our objective of moving to the Turkish FA's definition of 14 regions (as shown above) is to make lower regional leagues easier to set up with the use of the editor which comes with the game.

@mentese can probably explain its merits much better since he's the one who has been working on making these leagues playable in the past few years.

@Turksportal will need to check the translations please.

Volkan balli is not in the game he is fenerbahce staff member 

BEF5CD76-1F17-4D1E-BA89-0A5FC89FD150.jpeg

Edited by Emir0606

Steven Nzonzi acceleration down 5 points from 14 (19.1.3) to 9 in FM20 beta.

Feels like a very steep decline in an attribute since 19.1.3 came out in March 2019 with no major injuries of note. A loan to Turkey shouldn't really cause him to be that much slower :lol:.

1 hour ago, Emir0606 said:

Volkan balli is not in the game he is fenerbahce staff member 

BEF5CD76-1F17-4D1E-BA89-0A5FC89FD150.jpeg

He holds an administrative role which isn't really covered in the game.

19 minutes ago, bloudosia said:

https://www.fenerbahce.org/haberler/futbol/2019/8/bilgilendirme-1

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/carlos-kameni/profil/spieler/7914

Fenerbahçe and Kameni agreed to contract termination in August 2019. But in game Kameni is in Fenerbahce.

He still has a contract until May 2020 according to the Turkish FA records.

https://www.tff.org/Default.aspx?pageId=30&kisiId=2017559

4 minutes ago, Gma said:

Steven Nzonzi acceleration down 5 points from 14 (19.1.3) to 9 in FM20 beta.

Feels like a very steep decline in an attribute since 19.1.3 came out in March 2019 with no major injuries of note. A loan to Turkey shouldn't really cause him to be that much slower :lol:.

Or perhaps the 14 was a bit much.

Perhaps, but I did I bit of investigating of Nzonzi's Acceleration stats on previous FMs to understand if 14 was an aberration:

19.3 - Acceleration - 14

19.1 - Acceleration - 14

18.3 - Acceleration - 14

18.1 - Acceleration - 14

(I'd have to re-download previous FMs to go back further)

It appears that his acceleration was deemed to be around that level for numerous databases, which then begs the question what caused such a heavy correction for a midfielder still in his physical prime?  (-35%)

I don't think the acceleration level of Fesja is the answer regardless :lol:

EW56Xy.jpg
EW54np.jpg

There is a difference in Guilherme's profile. He is loan from amateur club in Portugal and other teams can sign him for free.

16 hours ago, perpetua said:

Image result for tff cografi bolgeleri

The issue you're facing is probably a translation issue.  If you're playing in Turkish some of the changes are yet to be reflected, I believe.22

Our objective of moving to the Turkish FA's definition of 14 regions (as shown above) is to make lower regional leagues easier to set up with the use of the editor which comes with the game.

@mentese can probably explain its merits much better since he's the one who has been working on making these leagues playable in the past few years.

@Turksportal will need to check the translations please.

The old ''geographical based'' regions was not realistic as much as not considered and used by the Turkish FA. In real life, the Turkish FA orgenize all the regional  and youth leauges based on this local regions shown above. Yo can also find the referee appointments based on the same regional borders. The other thing is the game mechanics. It's all about football in the end. The game is using this regions to set lots of things like climate, youth leagues, youth players, affiliated clubs, pre-season training trips, friendly match trips ect...  The main problem with the old system (beside not used by the FA)  is the distance between the cities. For example the Black Sea Region is occupying lots of cities with big distance from each other as like Düzce and Artvin. Almost no nation had the '' old geographical based'' regional system like we had in the game.

My biggest concern with the old system was the lower divisions. It was extremely difficult to create a proper lower leagues  mod with it, because of the FA creates those leagues with using the map above instead.

Edited by mentese

2 minutes ago, Maxim Gorky said:

Porto's defender Alex Telles is an ex-Galatasaray player. Also according to the agreement, Porto 10 percent of the profit made on his next transfer will be owed to Gala.

source: https://www.galatasaray.org/haber/gs-sportif-a-s/alex-tellesin-portoya-transferi-gerceklesti/32791 

The Portuguese researchers will need to make sure that this is reflected.

Yakup Zengin - Tavsanli Linyitspor

9 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Yakup Zengin - Tavsanli Linyitspor

Thanks. Too low a division. :)

10 minutes ago, Nusta said:

Something wrong in CL squad selection ;

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2020/clubs/club=50067/squad/

Here's Galatasaray CL squad. But in the game we cant choose this squad because of restriction.

EWULwN.jpg

Good spot! 

The FFP restriction down to 22 players allows the club to register 1 HGC and 4 HGN rather than being forced to register 4 HGC and 4 HGN.

12 minutes ago, perpetua said:

Good spot! 

The FFP restriction down to 22 players allows the club to register 1 HGC and 4 HGN rather than being forced to register 4 HGC and 4 HGN.

But in game 4 HGC 8 HGN ? Did you write wrong 4-4 ?

Edited by Nusta

22 minutes ago, Nusta said:

But in game 4 HGC 8 HGN ? Did you write wrong 4-4 ?

Right!  I meant 4+4.

3 saat önce, perpetua said:

Good spot! 

When will you fix this issue ? Also if you fix this issue , should i have to start a new career ?

1 minute ago, ertada1995 said:

When will you fix this issue ? Also if you fix this issue , should i have to start a new career ?

It'll be fixed when it's fixed by people at SI.  Spotting these kinds of errors is the purpose of the pre-release beta.

I would recommend not starting a new career until the game is officially released.

9 hours ago, NobodyS hellcase.com said:

Yeni Malatyaspor player  guilherme benevento calcio hired portugal not rent     https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/guilherme/profil/spieler/139607  

To my knowledge, he was on loan to Benevento from Alvarenga (which is an agent owned club) and Benevento loaned him out to Yeni Malatyaspor.  Benevento don't actually have any rights to the player apparently.

In order to prevent the ease with which he can be signed as of the game start, perhaps we should just make him a Yeni Malatyaspor owned player with 100% of his transfer fee going to a third party.

Kirsehir Ahi Stadyumu (7500  seats capacity) is not linked to Kirsehir Belediye spor. It does not appear on the club info/facility menu and is als not used for matches.

The game shows guneykent sahasi  (150 seats capacity) as their home stadium but that is the club's training facility.

Gürsel Aksel Göztepe Stadium will have a total capacity of 30,000 with a capacity of 10,000 seats and 20,000 seats. Also, the construction of the stadium is almost finished. The first match will be played with Beşiktaş on January 26th. The stadium will be one of the few plants in the world with its turf field, lighting and technology. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x55KN1Tp5Y ) ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Ay_zgNaE4 )

Construction permits for youth facilities will be received very soon. A high-end facility will be built. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg8G74nkN4k )

Göztepe will be a warning about the number of fans. Bornova Stadium is currently filling every match. 90% occupancy is provided throughout the season. The occupancy rate of the new stadium will be more or less the same. ( https://ajansspor.com/haber/2018-2019-super-lig-seyirci-ortalamalari-lider-galatasaray-305176#15 )

6 hours ago, adnans said:

Gürsel Aksel Göztepe Stadium will have a total capacity of 30,000 with a capacity of 10,000 seats and 20,000 seats. Also, the construction of the stadium is almost finished. The first match will be played with Beşiktaş on January 26th. The stadium will be one of the few plants in the world with its turf field, lighting and technology. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x55KN1Tp5Y ) ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Ay_zgNaE4 )

Construction permits for youth facilities will be received very soon. A high-end facility will be built. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg8G74nkN4k )

Göztepe will be a warning about the number of fans. Bornova Stadium is currently filling every match. 90% occupancy is provided throughout the season. The occupancy rate of the new stadium will be more or less the same. ( https://ajansspor.com/haber/2018-2019-super-lig-seyirci-ortalamalari-lider-galatasaray-305176#15 )

Regarding capacity of the new stadium, current FA rules do not permit clubs to sell tickets to terraces so the stadium's useable capacity in matches will be the 20035 that we have entered in the db.

The stadium date and fan interest is noted to be fixed.

I don't have the ability to do anything about the youth facilities until they are actually completed.

The scores of the European Championship qualifiers played before the game begins is wrong. Turkey beat Albania away and France at home in real life, but in the game database the scores of these games are not correct. 

image.thumb.png.f14f8fc979d9c44be7cf4145e7b2a08a.png

20 minutes ago, thermo said:

The scores of the European Championship qualifiers played before the game begins is wrong. Turkey beat Albania away and France at home in real life, but in the game database the scores of these games are not correct. 

image.thumb.png.f14f8fc979d9c44be7cf4145e7b2a08a.png

Note that the match schedule in the game and real life don't match.

Turkey started the qualifiers against Albania (away) and Moldova (home) in real life, in your game the qualifiers began with Iceland (home) and Andorra (away).

Given that the game is unable to reflect the real match schedule, it doesn't make much sense to reflect the real results.  Hence what you see are simulated results by the game.

35 dakika önce, perpetua said:

Note that the match schedule in the game and real life don't match.

Turkey started the qualifiers against Albania (away) and Moldova (home) in real life, in your game the qualifiers began with Iceland (home) and Andorra (away).

Given that the game is unable to reflect the real match schedule, it doesn't make much sense to reflect the real results.  Hence what you see are simulated results by the game.

Does not make sense. I vividly remember that the previous FM games would reflect the real life scores of the previously played Euro Cup or World Cup qualifiers. Why on Earth FM 2020 cannot do that?

20 minutes ago, thermo said:

Does not make sense. I vividly remember that the previous FM games would reflect the real life scores of the previously played Euro Cup or World Cup qualifiers. Why on Earth FM 2020 cannot do that?

Yes, previously this was possible.  If it was still possible (likely licensing reasons), this practice would have probably continued.  I believe the change occurred in FM 2018 or FM 2019.  I can't recall exactly.

51 dakika önce, perpetua said:

Yes, previously this was possible.  If it was still possible (likely licensing reasons), this practice would have probably continued.  I believe the change occurred in FM 2018 or FM 2019.  I can't recall exactly.

It is quite a pity because Turkish national team is very unlikely to get 4 points out of 6 in the two games against France in the game, which means we will probably not qualify for the Euros in the game.

3 hours ago, perpetua said:

Regarding capacity of the new stadium, current FA rules do not permit clubs to sell tickets to terraces so the stadium's useable capacity in matches will be the 20035 that we have entered in the db.

The stadium date and fan interest is noted to be fixed.

I don't have the ability to do anything about the youth facilities until they are actually completed.

in my opinion, Göztepe's stadium also needs to be written 30035 (10035 seats).

2018647315_EkranResmi2019-11-0315_26_07.thumb.png.e2b3ccbd86439c6a386634c00b5e46bd.png

4 minutes ago, antoninartaud said:

Elagzigspor Kulubu is a wrong name for the club. It should be only Elazigspor.

Are you using a club name change patch by chance?  Because it is indeed Elazığspor in the unedited game.

Could you pls check Max Kruse and Adil Rami's wage?

max kruse in real 2.500.000-EUR(WAGE)+1.500.000(SINGING FEE for  three year) +TAX but in game 4.911.000(total)

https://www.90min.com/tr/posts/6400729-max-kruse-nin-fenerbahce-den-alacagi-ucret-belli-oldu

Adil Rami in real 2.000.000(WAGE)+tax in  game 4.111.000

https://www.sporx.com/iste-adil-raminin-fenerbahceden-kazanacagi-ucret-SXHBQ797817SXQ

3 hours ago, ooooo said:

Could you pls check Max Kruse and Adil Rami's wage?

max kruse in real 2.500.000-EUR(WAGE)+1.500.000(SINGING FEE for  three year) +TAX but in game 4.911.000(total)

https://www.90min.com/tr/posts/6400729-max-kruse-nin-fenerbahce-den-alacagi-ucret-belli-oldu

"Fenerbahçe'nin yeni transferi Max Kruse, sarı lacivertlilerle 3 yıllığına anlaşırken, senelik 2.5 milyon euro garanti ücret alacak. Golcü futbolcunun maliyetleri arasında ev kirasıyla birlikte yıllık 1.5 milyon euro imza parası yer alıyor."

2.5 million + 1.5 million = 4 million per year net.
He also reportedly has an image rights payment of 200K Euro per year.
4.2 million / (1 - 15%) = 4.941 million Euro Gross

3 hours ago, ooooo said:

Adil Rami in real 2.000.000(WAGE)+tax in  game 4.111.000

https://www.sporx.com/iste-adil-raminin-fenerbahceden-kazanacagi-ucret-SXHBQ797817SXQ

France Football reported 2.5 million euro per year plus 2 million Euro signing bonus.  2 year contract so he receives 3.5 million per year.
3.5 million / (1 - 15%) = 4.118 million Euro Gross

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to bring this issue up but the Turkish league fixture is quite unrealistic. As you can see in SS below, Fenerbahçe (who does not participate in any international competition in the first season) always plays on Fridays or Saturdays after a national team break. In real life we all know that the teams playing in CL or EL play earlier in game weeks preceding a European fixture. One indicent I can call a fluke, but the same thing happening three times? And none of these games were against sides participating in European fixtures. 

image.thumb.png.73e2f86b7178a5e4c97141e2ef114558.png

10 minutes ago, thermo said:

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to bring this issue up but the Turkish league fixture is quite unrealistic. As you can see in SS below, Fenerbahçe (who does not participate in any international competition in the first season) always plays on Fridays or Saturdays after a national team break. In real life we all know that the teams playing in CL or EL play earlier in game weeks preceding a European fixture. One indicent I can call a fluke, but the same thing happening three times? And none of these games were against sides participating in European fixtures. 

image.thumb.png.73e2f86b7178a5e4c97141e2ef114558.png

Can you please put this in the league issues thread?

The match on 22/11 is certainly strange, since the following week is a CL/EL match week.  But the 29/11 match is fine.

Galatasaray Chief Doctor Yener Ince gave an interview to club television in which he spoke about injury update on Emre Akbaba. Ince said, "He's getting better, he will be able to play in January 2020." But in the Football Manager 2020, the player starts the game with a 12-months injury. It's must be 7 months. 

9 dakika önce, perpetua said:

Can you please put this in the league issues thread?

The match on 22/11 is certainly strange, since the following week is a CL/EL match week.  But the 29/11 match is fine.

13/09 and 22/11 matches are really weird.

On 03/11/2019 at 00:54, riza40 said:

Kirsehir Ahi Stadyumu (7500  seats capacity) is not linked to Kirsehir Belediye spor. It does not appear on the club info/facility menu and is als not used for matches.

The game shows guneykent sahasi  (150 seats capacity) as their home stadium but that is the club's training facility.

Will this be fixed in the final game ?