Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[U.S.A.] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to U.S.A. here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for U.S.A. should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

I doubt Christian Makoun has made 7 apperances for Juventus.

1013310193_Capturedecran2019-10-31a18_16_01.thumb.png.cf5a84c4bc9dca797503f8da39392dbd.png

Pacific Football Club shortened name is "2".

2025069226_Capturedecran2019-10-31a18_18_20.thumb.png.1b350773afa1a3d3c7c4091ff6d496f6.png

Capture d’écran 2019-10-31 à 18.18.20.png

Edited by ClemB

Seattle Sounders own and operate the Tacoma Defiance as their reserve side, yet in the game they aren't linked at all. Should operate like most other teams linkage with an owned USL squad as a straight reserve team this year.

Also not sure if this falls under here or Holland, but Segino Dest has officially declared for the USA in real life and in game he is still undeclared and refuses US call ups in favor of waiting for holland due to small travel time.

3 hours ago, Blade6119 said:

Also not sure if this falls under here or Holland, but Segino Dest has officially declared for the USA in real life and in game he is still undeclared and refuses US call ups in favor of waiting for holland due to small travel time.

He will be USA declared in the full game, but as it really just happened a few days ago it was a bit too short term to still include in the beta release.

19 hours ago, ClemB said:

1. I doubt Christian Makoun has made 7 apperances for Juventus.

2. Pacific Football Club shortened name is "2".

Both of these issues are under review. Cheers @ClemB

15 hours ago, districtxeneize said:

D.C. United stadium is not RFK Stadium any longer. It is Audi Field. They still train at RFK Training Grounds.

This is already known. Cheers for spotting it too @districtxeneize. :) 

14 hours ago, Blade6119 said:

Seattle Sounders own and operate the Tacoma Defiance as their reserve side, yet in the game they aren't linked at all. Should operate like most other teams linkage with an owned USL squad as a straight reserve team this year.

This is already under review and we will sort the relationship. Cheers @Blade6119.

The MLS is missing Awards. That means no MVP or Dream Team etc. Considering all the positive changes FM20 has made to the league it would be a real bummer were they not to include Awards in the final release. Please bring back awards in the MLS! Always makes it so much more exciting and great to look back on.

2 hours ago, RegenHairColour said:

The MLS is missing Awards. That means no MVP or Dream Team etc. Considering all the positive changes FM20 has made to the league it would be a real bummer were they not to include Awards in the final release. Please bring back awards in the MLS! Always makes it so much more exciting and great to look back on.

???

The awards are still there for me and they work perfectly.

Edited by Gum

Ben Lundt's attributes seem a bit low for someone who's played 12 USL games, they could use a slight increase.

Rashawn Dally's main nationality should be Jamaica, not USA.

Ilsinho's stamina and work rates should probably be downgraded even more because he's starting so many games which is almost physically impossible for him in the real world. 

Also, for some reason in my save Cristian Roldan got loaned out to a USL side (not Tacoma) which should not be happening to a player of his quality. A possible rep/attributes increase could help prevent that issue happening in the future.

Edited by Gum

There should be some variety with nationalities for youth intake players. Everyone is American. There should be a mix of dual citizenship Mexicans and some foreign players from the Caribbean (Jamaica) South America and some West African countries.

As of now, it's just 99% Americans with a random guy from a foreign country that really do not have a history of having youth players in America.

2 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

There should be some variety with nationalities for youth intake players. Everyone is American. There should be a mix of dual citizenship Mexicans and some foreign players from the Caribbean (Jamaica) and some West African countries.

As of now, it's just 99% Americans with a random guy from a foreign country that really do not have a history of having youth players in America.

Just now, Mars_Blackmon said:

Im not seeing that for the US, I have beta.

I'm not seeing it either with FC Andorra but he wouldn't just tweet it with no reason. It's just not in the beta.

I hope. They wouldn't lie to us, would they?

1 minute ago, Soviet said:

I'm not seeing it either with FC Andorra but he wouldn't just tweet it with no reason. It's just not in the beta.

I hope. They wouldn't lie to us, would they?

lol USA is the bastard leagues. Might've been overlooked.

Sorting out American regen nationalities would be great, I feel like I ask for it every year. 

Repost from the League Specific Issues thread as this is also data-related:

Seems like American dual-nationals have completely disappeared from the youth intakes and I'm hoping thats a bug rather than intentional. It would be way more realistic if half/a third/a quarter of every youth intake has dual-nationals. There are also still some American newgens with Hispanic names who do not have second nationalities from Spanish speaking countries, which was also an issue in previous FMs. Hopefully this can be fixed before release as this has a significant impact on the realism of long-term saves.

Edited by Gum

Miles mentioned in the first stream for FM20 that the MLS is a huge endeavor and they literally have one guy working on everything. I also love playing MLS but it seems we are a forgotten continent far removed from the European elites. They def need to fix the youth intake bit.

2 hours ago, Gum said:

Repost from the League Specific Issues thread as this is also data-related:

Seems like American dual-nationals have completely disappeared from the youth intakes and I'm hoping thats a bug rather than intentional. It would be way more realistic if half/a third/a quarter of every youth intake has dual-nationals. There are also still some American newgens with Hispanic names who do not have second nationalities from Spanish speaking countries, which was also an issue in previous FMs. Hopefully this can be fixed before release as this has a significant impact on the realism of long-term saves.

3 hours ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

lol USA is the bastard leagues. Might've been overlooked.

I'm sure the US isn't a huge market for them sales wise. Completely fairly they are going to focus on fleshing out what will generate them the most revenue in future models, and odds are purchasing the USL lisence or ensuring MLS accuracy is pretty low on that list. They are extremely complex and unique leagues that work totally different then most normal leagues, so for the time I'm sure it would take to program unique AI processes it likely isn't worth the effort. I'm thankful for the B-team feature, it will make Uncle Sam's annual database that much better to play with. Anything they do for us at this point is gravy, since i have no doubt there are not many customer holdouts waiting to buy FM every year until they truly ace MLS play or add the USL. Just reality, SI have a lot on their plates. Thanks for making a great game every year.

Here's an example of how ridiculous the newgens are nationality wise:

20191104003055_1.thumb.jpg.91c8127a0beb2cc6ced4e2700f488a58.jpg

As you can see using a modified squad view, in this entire lower league team NONE of the American newgens have a second nationality. This would not have been the case in previous editions of the game.

9 hours ago, RegenHairColour said:

Miles mentioned in the first stream for FM20 that the MLS is a huge endeavor and they literally have one guy working on everything. I also love playing MLS but it seems we are a forgotten continent far removed from the European elites. They def need to fix the youth intake bit.

That one guy is @Riz Remes I believe, atleast in terms of the newgens. Don't know if he still browses these forums since he's working on EHM too, but I hope these issues are brought to his attention if he's still in charge of working on newgens for FM.

since i was kinda busy with some other Leagues finding some Issues ... i love the MLS, i love my TFC Save every year .. so like everyone said, new Nations in Regens would be awesome.

even in Canada, you have so many Canadians with an 2nd Nationality, like US, Jamaican, Japanese etc.

this could be really big, because MLS really has so many Nationalities in their Youth Systems .. Mexicans, Latin Countries, caribbeans ... Asians, many Europeans especially Germans ( around 30% of Americans have German ancestors ) and so on.

But yeah Miles already said in a Tweet and on his Stream, i hope its gonna be in the FullGame  :)

A couple of missing players for New York Cosmos (20029882)

Paul Blanchette (33071431)

Emanuele Sembroni (43006652)

Garrett Halfhill (20044993)

Bljedi Bardic (20042223)

Aaron Dennis (20040218) 

Aly Hassan (20028727)

Michael Kafari (72041446)

Shavon John-Brown (30001159)

Salvatore Barone (20044975)

David Diosa (20030482)

Efrain Burgos (72023384)

Isaac Acuña (51010727)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Cosmos_(2010)#Current_roster

Edited by Gamma022

6 hours ago, Blade6119 said:

I'm sure the US isn't a huge market for them sales wise. Completely fairly they are going to focus on fleshing out what will generate them the most revenue in future models, and odds are purchasing the USL lisence or ensuring MLS accuracy is pretty low on that list. They are extremely complex and unique leagues that work totally different then most normal leagues, so for the time I'm sure it would take to program unique AI processes it likely isn't worth the effort. I'm thankful for the B-team feature, it will make Uncle Sam's annual database that much better to play with. Anything they do for us at this point is gravy, since i have no doubt there are not many customer holdouts waiting to buy FM every year until they truly ace MLS play or add the USL. Just reality, SI have a lot on their plates. Thanks for making a great game every year.

That’s no excuse considering most of the issues are AI which is a global problem but is magnified in mls because the AI have restrictions.

squad building is a FM problem.

as for data. A lot of the same issues have been raised for over 5 years. That’s plenty of time. Nationalities were actually done right at one point but something changed a few versions ago

FM16 was the best game ever. I had a MLS save well into the 2080's and everything we wanted was pretty much there. Oh well, I'm happy with the addition of the competitions. Anyone notice that there is a MLS Champion v Mexican League Champ game now? There's also another one-off from the CONCAF Champions League where MLS teams play other North American sides. Very down for this! The more trophies the better.

Here are some things that should be looked at for Eastern Conference teams, with the most important issues marked in bold:
Atlanta United
-For someone who spends too much time partying late out at night, a "balanced and normal" personality for Andrew Carleton seems quite generous.
-Brendan Moore's CA should see a considerable increase. I haven't personally seen him play, but a CA that looks like its in the 70s seems very low for a former League One second choice keeper.
Chicago Fire
-Diego Campos needs some attribute increases, including Determination, Work Rate, Stamina, Anticipation, and Off The Ball movement. From what I've seen, he's a good player mentally and I can see why he got converted to play right-back with his tendencies to make good runs up and down the field.
-Elliot Collier scored 6 goals in 20 starts on loan to USL club Memphis 901 FC, last year his CA was in the 70s and this year it still seems to be the case. Could use a +10 or more increase in that department in terms of his CA, I don't know any individual stats of his to improve as I've not watched him enough, but he shouldn't be as bad as the game says he is now.
-Along with deserving a slight CA increase for starting a few MLS matches, Jeremiah Gutjahr might possibly have German second nationality due to his last name. I'm not 100% certain though but its something worth taking a look at.
FC Cincinnati
-Rashawn Dally also knows how to play as an attacking midfielder, and has been called up to Jamaica so USA should not be his main nationality.
-Ben Lundt's full name is Benjamin Lundt, has been living in the US since 2015 (in game it just says 190 days), and his attributes seem low for someone starting 12 games in net on loan to one of the USL's best sides.
-Allan Cruz should have higher dribbling and stamina.
Columbus Crew
-Who's Lucas Argudo? His name should be Luis Argudo, who should also be fluent in Spanish and have Columbian and Ecuadorian nationality. He could do with being slightly faster too.
-Costa Rican international Luis Diaz seems pretty off attributes wise, he's one of the fastest players in the league, and is agile and a good dribbler, and his composure and flair deserve upgrades as well. I've seen him leave quite a few defenders in the dust.
D.C. United
-1 flair seems harsh for Junior Moreno, unless that attribute was left at 0 in the database. He's been good this season, marking, work rate, positioning and maybe tackling should definitely be increased.
Montreal Impact*
-Shamit Shome should be awkward or unconvincing at RWB (he's played there once/twice this season), have more pace, and speak good French as he does post-game interviews in French now.
-Jorge Luís Corrales's name should be shortened to just Jorge Corrales as that's how he's referred to by the media.
-Amar Sejdic has Bosnian nationality, and for a college offensive MVP should see his CA increased by a few points.
Nashville SC
-Randall Leal is set to move to the club on January 1, 2020.
New England Revolution
-DeJuan Jones deserves a considerable jumping reach and heading increase, but his left foot is NOT weak at all especially for a left-back. It should be reasonable or better.
-Luis Caicedo has played around half of his games this season at DM, being just "competent" there is a bit of an understatement. He also played at right-back and that could do with being represented in the data with an awkward/unconvincing rating in the RB and/or RWB position(s).
-This issue has been in the game for AGES and has never been fixed, Empire F.C. in Antigua was NEVER affiliated with the Revolution. However, Empire United of the US academy league is.
New York Red Bulls
-Ben Mines's full name is Benjamin Mines, and his PA seems a little low for a prospect of his quality.
-Cristian Cásseres is criminally underrated for someone who has 22 MLS starts, 3 goals, and 3 assists. First of all, he should be accomplished as a DM as that is his primary position for the Red Bulls. But also, he has a tenacious work-rate, great balance, and deserves MUCH better defensive attributes in areas such as tackling and strength for example. A must change before the final release!

-Brian White has scored 9 goals this year and can use more attribute upgrades on top of the ones he already got like his technique, agility, and composure for example.
New York City FC
-Nice to see that James Sands has been upgraded this year, but the man who started 18 games for us this season could use some better mental attributes but mostly leadership, concentration, positioning, and teamwork as they seem underrated.
-Sebastien Ibeagha hasn't been really looked at much for a few FMs now, he deserves a +1 in marking, and a +2 in anticipation.
-11 long shots for Alexander Ring is low. He's scored quite a few great long distance goals in his career.
-Luis Barraza has decent potential from what I've seen in NYCFC training and college highlight videos. -6 or -65 PA might suit him well compared to the around -55 PA he has now.
-Abdi Mohamed plays for the Somalian national team now, and deserves a small CA change (+1 or +2 atleast) as he's played 22 games for Memphis this season.
Orlando City SC
-Canadian international Kamal Miller is underrated all around, his attributes just don't seem up to par for someone who has started 14 games for Orlando this year.
-Tesho Akindele could use a +2 CA increase, he seems mostly unchanged from last year despite him having his best MLS season yet and probably peaking. He should also not have 4 long shots, he's scored enough shots from outside the box to atleast have a rating of 7 or higher in that category.
Philadelphia Union
-Jack Elliott needs better marking, positioning, work rate, and overall better mental attributes for one arguably of the best and most consistent defenders in the league.
-I've already mentioned this before, but 6 stamina for Ilsinho is generous. Should be 4 or even 3 honestly.
Toronto FC*
-Breakout prospect Jacob Shaffelburg could use a CA boost, he's played 10 for Toronto this season but his attributes are around the same as Griffin Dorsey's who has done worse in USL League One.

Edited by Gum

Collison is set as an U18 coach at Atlanta United Academy in the database, and was for the beta too.

I'm noticing Aussie regens don't have second nationalities either, which isn't good but might be proof that the feature isn't in the game yet

1 hour ago, Ruh Roh said:

I'm noticing Aussie regens don't have second nationalities either, which isn't good but might be proof that the feature isn't in the game yet

Yea looking around, it seems to be a global thing.

I noticed an issue with Nashville SC:

The USL side plays at First Tennessee Park, which is reflected in the game. However, the MLS side is supposed to play two seasons at Nissan Stadium (where the Titans play) and move into the Nashville Fairgrounds soccer-specific stadium in the 2022 season. However, the transition to MLS isn't accompanied by a move to Nissan Stadium, which is annoying gameplay wise because it makes Nashville have the smallest stadium by capacity in MLS.

7 hours ago, shylax said:

I noticed an issue with Nashville SC:

The USL side plays at First Tennessee Park, which is reflected in the game. However, the MLS side is supposed to play two seasons at Nissan Stadium (where the Titans play) and move into the Nashville Fairgrounds soccer-specific stadium in the 2022 season. However, the transition to MLS isn't accompanied by a move to Nissan Stadium, which is annoying gameplay wise because it makes Nashville have the smallest stadium by capacity in MLS.

Well caught.  I have posted to TT the two required lines for the USA.edt.  I've also added the Fairgrounds Stadium to ORDB.

On 05/11/2019 at 18:26, Gum said:

Here are some things that should be looked at for Eastern Conference teams, with the most important issues marked in bold:
Atlanta United
-For someone who spends too much time partying late out at night, a "balanced and normal" personality for Andrew Carleton seems quite generous.
-Brendan Moore's CA should see a considerable increase. I haven't personally seen him play, but a CA that looks like its in the 70s seems very low for a former League One second choice keeper.
Chicago Fire
-Diego Campos needs some attribute increases, including Determination, Work Rate, Stamina, Anticipation, and Off The Ball movement. From what I've seen, he's a good player mentally and I can see why he got converted to play right-back with his tendencies to make good runs up and down the field.
-Elliot Collier scored 6 goals in 20 starts on loan to USL club Memphis 901 FC, last year his CA was in the 70s and this year it still seems to be the case. Could use a +10 or more increase in that department in terms of his CA, I don't know any individual stats of his to improve as I've not watched him enough, but he shouldn't be as bad as the game says he is now.
-Along with deserving a slight CA increase for starting a few MLS matches, Jeremiah Gutjahr might possibly have German second nationality due to his last name. I'm not 100% certain though but its something worth taking a look at.
FC Cincinnati
-Rashawn Dally also knows how to play as an attacking midfielder, and has been called up to Jamaica so USA should not be his main nationality.
-Ben Lundt's full name is Benjamin Lundt, has been living in the US since 2015 (in game it just says 190 days), and his attributes seem low for someone starting 12 games in net on loan to one of the USL's best sides.
-Allan Cruz should have higher dribbling and stamina.
Columbus Crew
-Who's Lucas Argudo? His name should be Luis Argudo, who should also be fluent in Spanish and have Columbian and Ecuadorian nationality. He could do with being slightly faster too.
-Costa Rican international Luis Diaz seems pretty off attributes wise, he's one of the fastest players in the league, and is agile and a good dribbler, and his composure and flair deserve upgrades as well. I've seen him leave quite a few defenders in the dust.
D.C. United
-1 flair seems harsh for Junior Moreno, unless that attribute was left at 0 in the database. He's been good this season, marking, work rate, positioning and maybe tackling should definitely be increased.
Montreal Impact*
-Shamit Shome should be awkward or unconvincing at RWB (he's played there once/twice this season), have more pace, and speak good French as he does post-game interviews in French now.
-Jorge Luís Corrales's name should be shortened to just Jorge Corrales as that's how he's referred to by the media.
-Amar Sejdic has Bosnian nationality, and for a college offensive MVP should see his CA increased by a few points.
Nashville SC
-Randall Leal is set to move to the club on January 1, 2020.
New England Revolution
-DeJuan Jones deserves a considerable jumping reach and heading increase, but his left foot is NOT weak at all especially for a left-back. It should be reasonable or better.
-Luis Caicedo has played around half of his games this season at DM, being just "competent" there is a bit of an understatement. He also played at right-back and that could do with being represented in the data with an awkward/unconvincing rating in the RB and/or RWB position(s).
-This issue has been in the game for AGES and has never been fixed, Empire F.C. in Antigua was NEVER affiliated with the Revolution. However, Empire United of the US academy league is.
New York Red Bulls
-Ben Mines's full name is Benjamin Mines, and his PA seems a little low for a prospect of his quality.
-Cristian Cásseres is criminally underrated for someone who has 22 MLS starts, 3 goals, and 3 assists. First of all, he should be accomplished as a DM as that is his primary position for the Red Bulls. But also, he has a tenacious work-rate, great balance, and deserves MUCH better defensive attributes in areas such as tackling and strength for example. A must change before the final release!

-Brian White has scored 9 goals this year and can use more attribute upgrades on top of the ones he already got like his technique, agility, and composure for example.
New York City FC
-Nice to see that James Sands has been upgraded this year, but the man who started 18 games for us this season could use some better mental attributes but mostly leadership, concentration, positioning, and teamwork as they seem underrated.
-Sebastien Ibeagha hasn't been really looked at much for a few FMs now, he deserves a +1 in marking, and a +2 in anticipation.
-11 long shots for Alexander Ring is low. He's scored quite a few great long distance goals in his career.
-Luis Barraza has decent potential from what I've seen in NYCFC training and college highlight videos. -6 or -65 PA might suit him well compared to the around -55 PA he has now.
-Abdi Mohamed plays for the Somalian national team now, and deserves a small CA change (+1 or +2 atleast) as he's played 22 games for Memphis this season.
Orlando City SC
-Canadian international Kamal Miller is underrated all around, his attributes just don't seem up to par for someone who has started 14 games for Orlando this year.
-Tesho Akindele could use a +2 CA increase, he seems mostly unchanged from last year despite him having his best MLS season yet and probably peaking. He should also not have 4 long shots, he's scored enough shots from outside the box to atleast have a rating of 7 or higher in that category.
Philadelphia Union
-Jack Elliott needs better marking, positioning, work rate, and overall better mental attributes for one arguably of the best and most consistent defenders in the league.
-I've already mentioned this before, but 6 stamina for Ilsinho is generous. Should be 4 or even 3 honestly.
Toronto FC*
-Breakout prospect Jacob Shaffelburg could use a CA boost, he's played 10 for Toronto this season but his attributes are around the same as Griffin Dorsey's who has done worse in USL League One.

Anything that is not subjective here has been posted to TT.  The rest I will review in the next data phase.  Thanks for this post, some good stuff in here for sure.

Chicago Fire - 

Álvaro Medrán is not a designated player. He was signed as a TAM player

Source: chicago-fire.com/post/2019/10/10/chicago-fire-soccer-club-acquire-former-real-madrid-midfielder-lvaro-medr-n

"The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced today that it has acquired former Real Madrid midfielder Álvaro Medrán ahead of the 2020 season utilizing Targeted Allocation Money (TAM)."

11 minutes ago, wooderson17 said:

Chicago Fire - 

Álvaro Medrán is not a designated player. He was signed as a TAM player

Source: chicago-fire.com/post/2019/10/10/chicago-fire-soccer-club-acquire-former-real-madrid-midfielder-lvaro-medr-n

"The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced today that it has acquired former Real Madrid midfielder Álvaro Medrán ahead of the 2020 season utilizing Targeted Allocation Money (TAM)."

Is he in as a DP?  I didn't complete that transfer because it was after the data deadline.

37 minutes ago, Aljarov said:

Is he in as a DP?  I didn't complete that transfer because it was after the data deadline.

Yeah, he joins on January 1st, 2020 as a DPI. He's on $520,000 a year. I think he should be on a senior contract that's automatically bought down with GAM when the new year starts.

34 minutes ago, wooderson17 said:

Yeah, he joins on January 1st, 2020 as a DPI. He's on $520,000 a year. I think he should be on a senior contract that's automatically bought down with GAM when the new year starts.

I'm not sure how he can join on a future DP deal within FM.  That's not even something I knew we could set.  No way to automatically buy him down to a TAM level contract, would need to just be set to a sub-max level wage.  I'll add this to TT.  Thanks

Hi @Aljarov - can you make a note of the following for me please?

Cristian Cásseres (86055764) - New York
Can you add the following as favoured personnel:
- Cristian Cásseres (121010) - father (20)
- Félix Cásseres (86015028) - relation (20)
- Ángel Cásseres (86047813) - relation (20)

Russell Canouse (DCU) played about 10 games at RB and looked quite accomplished, should probably have at least some familiarity with the position as a WB or FB. Loudoun United's stadium should be called Segra Field and not Loudoun United Stadium. 

Inter Miami's academy does not get youth intakes, it's also not included as an affiliate of the club

Andrew Gutman is on loan at FC Cincinnati through the 2020 season, but in game his loan ends in 2019. 

The Toronto FC academy is missing, not sure if this is intentional or a bug?

2 minutes ago, Branquinho1997 said:

Inter Miami first stadium , year build 2020 

is this correct?

299395482_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.19-17_53_24_90.thumb.png.1b436012f2d4b45829d6287b3f4c0f91.png

As correct as it can be, I'd imagine. The original Lockhart Stadium was demolished, and they are building a temporary facility for the team until Miami Freedom Park is completed. 

Original Lockhart demolition: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/04/03/inter-miami-cleared-begin-demolition-old-lockhart-stadium

New Lockhart Stadium Construction: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/07/10/city-fort-lauderdale-approves-inter-miami-stadium-training-facility

Since the original was demolished, feels like a "built in 2020" is correct.

4 minutos atrás, Suntan Superman disse:

As correct as it can be, I'd imagine. The original Lockhart Stadium was demolished, and they are building a temporary facility for the team until Miami Freedom Park is completed. 

Original Lockhart demolition: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/04/03/inter-miami-cleared-begin-demolition-old-lockhart-stadium

New Lockhart Stadium Construction: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/07/10/city-fort-lauderdale-approves-inter-miami-stadium-training-facility

ahaha no problem , understood :D

In game: Nashville SC are set to play in First Tennessee Park with no stadium move set

In reality: Nashville SC play the 2019 season in First Tennessee Park, move to Nissan Stadium for 2 years while their new stadium, Nashville Fairgrounds Stadium, is constructed. 

Oh, the Nashville Fairgrounds Stadium was added to the database, but the team doesn't have it set as a future stadium

3 horas atrás, Suntan Superman disse:

and shouldnt they be playing in the MLS?