Don't want mid week matches, but can't change league's start and end dates?

Lilantreq

Hi everyone

There's probably a really simple solution to this really simple problem of mine but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make the Editor do what I want it do, and my Google-fu seems to be abandoning me aswell. Basically the way the current league works that I like to play in has mid week games, which is not how it is IRL (match days are only on fri-sat-sun). I want to make it like it is IRL by changing the start and end date of the season to the real ones and by doing so hope that the game will figure out by itself it doesn't have to plan mid week matches (please tell me if this would work in the first place otherwise I probably have to go a level deeper and I don't know if I have the courage for that right now :idiot:).

So my question to you is, is above assertion of mine right, i.e. will the game plan only weekend games (fri-sat-sun) when I edit the start and end date of a division - and if that is the case, how do I change the start and end date of division because right now those options are greyed out in the basic editor. I'm guessing I'll probably have to go into the advanced rules settings for that, but that seems really daunting to me at the moment so if someone could do a quick write up or post a tutorial that would be great.

Thanks in advance!