First Look Live Stream of FM20

I have already purchased the game... Just checking here every day, desperately hoping the Beta will be released soon (I know I probably have two weeks to wait, but you never know.......)

First impressions of the ME are good, striker movement off the ball looked much better. Seeing strikers making forward runs was pleasing to see, hopefully this encourages attacking midfielders to play more direct through balls when instructed to do so.

5 horas atrás, Ellis_D disse:

I have already purchased the game... Just checking here every day, desperately hoping the Beta will be released soon (I know I probably have two weeks to wait, but you never know.......)

Join the club. I'm even somewhat ashamed to feel such anxiety for a game, it's not like me at all. But happens every year with FM hehe.

4 minutes ago, 99 said:

Join the club. I'm even somewhat ashamed to feel such anxiety for a game, it's not like me at all. But happens every year with FM hehe.

I never get bothered about any other game. In fact, I only play FIFA and the odd other game here or there. But with FM, I am like a child waiting for Christmas. Just can't wait and want it NOW. If it was only me who felt like this, I would be more bothered. But looking at these forums, there are lots like me so I don't feel too childish haha.

The crowd looks totally homogeonous, as per usual, wearing only the strips the two teams are wearing and a handful of generic outfits.

Really not immersive.

It probably sounds ridiculous, but these are the things that will definitely put me off buying the game full price this year.