Transfer Policy selection

Hello guys! Can you tell us if you have in your plans to put a selection on editor or in-game editor for transfer policy on your team you control like Bilbao? E.g. i want to manager Bolton and i want to put policy to make transfers only players who have nationality from UK.

Edited by bacardimojito

On 21/10/2019 at 12:48, bacardimojito said:

Hello guys! Can you tell us if you have in your plans to put a selection on editor or in-game editor for transfer policy on your team you control like Bilbao? E.g. i want to manager Bolton and i want to put policy to make transfers only players who have nationality from UK.

you can 'recreate' rules but only for entire league, not only for one club. Until this function is added in pregame editor - you have to do it by yourself.

18 hours ago, FrazT said:

Normally league, club and competition rules will be hard-coded but you should be able to amend the rules with an editor.

So! Should i be able to, apply a transfer policy to a club with the official editor?

17 hours ago, Bigpole said:

you can 'recreate' rules but only for entire league, not only for one club. Until this function is added in pregame editor - you have to do it by yourself.

I want to apply a transfer policy on a specific team, not to all teams or league. Thats the point of this topic, to put this function in pregame editor or somewhere!

13 minutes ago, bacardimojito said:

So! Should i be able to, apply a transfer policy to a club with the official editor?

I want to apply a transfer policy on a specific team, not to all teams or league. Thats the point of this topic, to put this function in pregame editor or somewhere!

in fm19 there's no option to do that. Maybe they will add it to fm20, we don't know yet.