Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
SOULjah

Data Analyst Settings

Hey ya guys, been a while since I booted up a game of FM I think the Stadia link with FM for the next iteration got the bug going for me again.

Anyways...

I have 4 Scouts in my LLM game to my calculations I should be able to have a rolling amount of players being able to be scouted off my shortlist that amount to 16 players at a time unless of course the various scouts are on a job somewhere therefore knocking off a certain number of the "rolling amount of players".

I currently have 4 active players being scouted leaving I'd expect at some point another 12 players to be scouted at some point or another due to my scout count, however, as I only have one data analyst that can analyse the players scouted by my scouts going on the assumption they have the same restriction as the scouts to 4 players each analyst instead of having the rolling scouts reports of 16 I'm restricted to 4 because of this.

Quite simply is there a setting I can turn off the analyst going to the same players as the scout? Or is it a matter of just cancelling each analyst report? Increasing my dastardly click count :p

Gotta say I haven't found anything on the internet searches for the last 45 minutes.

Any help on this matter will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for the overwhelming help. ;)

I just figured for the time being I will set up the scout reports in in 16 segments and go to Assignments > Priorities > Scouting Priorities > All Analysts and just cancel the analyst reports as I set up my scout reports.

What I normally do ( from memory ) is to start with a basic scout report and only request a data analyst report after reviewing the scout report

The only basic option I see is 'Get Scout Report' which still sends out an analyst. 

I have put this issue into the bugs section too:

Puts into more detail my problem.

Thanks for reply @FrazT;)

Edited by Handstar