FM19 and Steam

Hi all, this is probably a silly question. I have FM19 downloaded via Steam on my laptop. I'm just wondering if I'm able to play FM without having to launch Steam everytime? I'm wanting to add to my work laptop but cannot install Steam due to security issues but would be able to have FM on there. Any way to do this or am I stuffed?

31 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

What about through chrome with Stadia in future?

Thought that but already purchased via online through Steam, plus with Stadia there is no option to play the BETA when released but thanks for your reply Brother Ben

34 minutes ago, Daveo72 said:

Thought that but already purchased via online through Steam, plus with Stadia there is no option to play the BETA when released but thanks for your reply Brother Ben

I suppose I meant in the future for future releases, I also regularly use computers and Laptops for work that won't let you install external programs

2 hours ago, henryzz said:

Chrome remote desktop is quite good for this. You will want to use 2d but otherwise it is ok.

Best suggestion but If steam has security issues on his laptop, i think it is very very likely chrome remote will too unfortunately. 

8 hours ago, Daveo72 said:

Hi all, this is probably a silly question. I have FM19 downloaded via Steam on my laptop. I'm just wondering if I'm able to play FM without having to launch Steam everytime? I'm wanting to add to my work laptop but cannot install Steam due to security issues but would be able to have FM on there. Any way to do this or am I stuffed?

You don't have to load Steam every time. I load up and select FM and the it asks if I want to play in offline mode, which I do and the game loads. I very rarely have steam open.

9 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

Because you need Steam to do that. Dave is asking if it’s possible to play FM without going through Steam.

No he said he has FM19 via Steam ? So then he can play in off line mode

Edited by prot651

34 minutes ago, prot651 said:

No he said he has FM19 via Steam ? So then he can play in off line mode

He has it via Steam on his laptop. He wants to play it on another laptop where he can't download Steam.

Do you have access for usb ports?

You can try to copy paste Steam folder manually or possibly Valve has portable Steam version. But I'm not sure about downloads in portable, because I guess your laptop using a corporate proxy with secure domain/host and almost all popular websources are locked?

Also Steam has the option of reserve copying of games. Possibly this is your solution

But better don't use unofficial Steam portable version. It could be danger for your privacy

Edited by Novem9

On 18/10/2019 at 14:28, shaunwwfc said:

Best suggestion but If steam has security issues on his laptop, i think it is very very likely chrome remote will too unfortunately. 

You can remote in from a web browser. The only software installation is on his home laptop.