Sports Interactive Community

As i move from the 9th of July to the 10th of July in the Inbox, it freezes and i have to force quit. ]

I've tried opening the emails from the 10th down and from the 9th up, soon as i reach either the first email of July 10 or the last of July 9 it freezes. 

I've never changed anything in any database, or done anything to manipulate the game at all 

I use Mac version 10.14.6 played on Steam offline (i've tried going online, makes no difference, same problem) 

thanks 

Can we confirm if you are using custom graphics/faces/logos/skins? 

If this is reproducible 100%, would you be able to upload the save just before it freezes to SI Cloud Service and let us know the name of the save, please?

Thank you.

Hi.  I am having similar troubles on the same date.

My game is freezing on the processing screen and I have to force quit the game too.

My game is using a fairly heavily updated database with lots of transfers, some new teams and quite a few new players added.

I have used this database many times without issues but I now cannot get past the 9th/10th July 2019 in my current save game.

I will upload my save game to the SI Cloud Service with the name "Gary O'Neill - Hearts no editor.fm"

Do you have the crash dump file for this crash? The crash dump file can be located at the following default location: C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\crash dumps. If so would you be able to attach it on here, please?

Thanks.