Pre-Game Editor: Suggested Current Ability Based on Club History

g00dman

Maybe something in the pre-game editor that takes into account the reputations of clubs and the player's stats at those clubs (as well as national team caps, age, stuff like that?) and recommends a CA level that is appropriate for those statistics. This would be useful to gauge what sort of values I should be giving a player I don't know much about.

Edited by g00dman

5 hours ago, g00dman said:

Maybe something in the pre-game editor that takes into account the reputations of clubs and the player's stats at those clubs (as well as national team caps, age, stuff like that?) and recommends a CA level that is appropriate for those statistics. This would be useful to gauge what sort of values I should be giving a player I don't know much about.

rather impossible, club reputation can change every year, as well as player's stats, national team caps are collected overall (not set seperate like 2014 - 5 caps, 2015 - 10 caps). Besides, the game is calculating player's CA based on his teammates, league reputation and club reputation (and gives him +/- average league stats if the team is average)

• 9 months later...