Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gross_Ballon

DM - Need help finding a solid DM

Hey guys so I am playing as Aberdeen and trying to break the old firm and do well in Europe. 

We are in the Europa League and I want to play with a DM - 

I so far signed Riccardo Montolivo ex Milan and Fiorentina Player. I now need another DM- I think he is a great signing for this club but at his age only have one year if that. 

I am wanting a Defensive Midfielder who has strength high work rate and great passing. As I am Aberdeen I wont be able to lure the most common ones.

But I am wondering if any one knows of a type of player in obscure leagues or South america - Columbia,Uruguay etc.

Riccardo Montolivo_ Overview Profile.png

Don't know if he'd want to come, but you should check Dragos Nedelcu out. Amazing player. About 3-4 million pounds though which is probably too expensive for you.

Have a look at Julián Fernández. He's usually a bargain, specially considering your reputation.

Depending on your update, he might be playing either on Palestino (Chile) or News Old Boys (Argentina).

Edited by lugui

Hernan Santana from Sporting Gijon although he is a bit older as well. He does the DM job for me without doing anything fancy.

As his stand-in or a BWM next to him I've brought in German youngster Gino Fechner who's pretty solid too. 

Here they are in 2021

I brought in Fechner for 275K from Kaiserslautern after just being promoted to La Liga

image.thumb.png.2dbecc406afc2641d4fdcb9487edd74c.png

image.thumb.png.df7e0f5049199eb155211fb218b97003.png