Updated Competitions

Does anyone know if the quadrennial 24 team club world cup will be in FM20? The format is known. The slot allocation I think was also confirmed.

Also what about the new UEFA reforms, like the Europa Conference League (Plus streamlined Europa League) + Nations League changes. The formats for these are known.

For me these competitions are fresh and new so I really want them in the game. SI can use a little artistic license if they need to in my opinion to implement them.

8 minutes ago, dpt8544 said:

Does anyone know if the quadrennial 24 team club world cup will be in FM20? The format is known. The slot allocation I think was also confirmed.

Also what about the new UEFA reforms, like the Europa Conference League (Plus streamlined Europa League) + Nations League changes. The formats for these are known.

For me these competitions are fresh and new so I really want them in the game. SI can use a little artistic license if they need to in my opinion to implement them.

I don't agree with using artistic license tbh, but hopefully they'll be in the game with the correct formats. Only one way of knowing...

• 2 weeks later...

Update: On the stream, Miles confirmed that the Europa Conference League WILL be in the game, so that's fantastic. They also said on the stream that any changes to rules and competitions will be reflected in the game, so hopefully this suggests that the new Club World Cup (and Nations League) format will be implemented, although there has been no specific confirmation of these particular changes yet.