Official Off-Topic Thread

Purefun

• Replies 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just keep posting random tid bits for a bit. :D

Rumour Of The Day

'A WOMEN'S football team refused to play a game after discovering the referee was a convicted paedophile. Reading FC players were stunned to learn their match official was pervert Carl Leungsangnam - who was hauled before a court for grooming a girl he thought was 14. Nine of the Berkshire club's squad are girls under 18' - The Sun. And you thought the Respect campaign had problems.

I agree, it has gotten worse but I still enjoy it, apart from the singing episode! I have to say that I hate Heroes but I love Family Guy. Still nothing beats South Park!!

Meh, I got into Heroes time ago and I just have to finish watching it. Can't leave it half way through :(

Some episodes are/have been a bit shabby but still..

Here's another:

Proving Their Point

From page 10 of Monday evening's London Lite:

'Do teenage girls drink too much?'

'The problem highlighted by this new report that many girls drink a week's maximum intake in one night is sad.

'Society is to blame. Our culture is drowning in alcohol. Britain is a drunken mess. Sooner or later we'll wake up to it with a huge hangover.'

From page 7 of Monday - yes, Monday - evening's London Lite:

'Drink tonight...the bar has all manner of exotic delights to keep you happy...'

Just thought I'd post this in here, aswell as over in the Football Forum;

--------------

Benzema Drops United Hint (well not really, but it's a start)

Lyon striker Karim Benzema admits he would consider a move to Manchester United in the future.

The highly-rated France international is expected to leave the Ligue 1 champions at the end of the season, with no shortage of admirers waiting in the wings.

Benzema was recently quoted as saying that his dream was to head to either Real Madrid or Barcelona, seemingly ruling out a transfer to United. But Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson, who is understood to be a long-term fan of Benzema, could now consider a bid after the 20-year-old confessed that he would be attracted to any 'big club'.

"There are many clubs," Benzema told L'Equipe when asked about potential future employers. "Barca and Real, but also Manchester and Milan. It is all the big clubs which are dreams.

"I like Spain, but you can also really progress at Manchester or Milan. I want to reach a very high level."[/Quote]

Guest roberto922

Anyone been on www.iwantoneofthose.com? I saw it advertised on TV and went on for a look, theres some class stuff on there :D I've sorted out with my gf that she's getting me the woolie hat with headphones, the plug mug and the big sweet basket for christmas :cool:

Archived