The Making of a Legend: The Mark Wilson Chronicles (Part Seven: Wilson loves the Old Ladies)

mark wilson27

July 12th 2028: (Season 13)
After a not so great time at Barcelona I decided to try my luck back in Italy this time with Juventus. I have been given a three year contract worth £51,000 per week. 
The squad is as follows:-
Goalkeepers:
Carlos Gonzalez (CHI) Age 25, Ivan Caicedo (COL) Age 23

Defenders:
Hector Bellerin (ESP) Age 33, Victor Lindelof (SWE) Age 33, Daniele Rugani (ITA) Age 33, Carlos Badal (ESP) Age 29, Hugo Romero (ESP) Age 27, Yusuf Ibrahim (NGA) Age 18, Giovanni Andorlini (ITA) Age 17, Timothy Fosu-Mensah (NED) Age 30

Midfielders:
Goran Starcevic (SRB) Age 25, Johan Smal (NED) Age 23, Stjepan Zupanovic (CRO) Age 21, Mamadou Aka (ITA) Age 19, Marco Corso (ITA) Age 19, Leonardo Capezzi (ITA) Age 33, Christian Pulisic (USA) Age 29, Zeljko Horvat (CRO) Age 20, Cees Esselink (NED) Age 18, Andrea Montanari (ITA) Age 26, Breel Embolo (SUI) Age 31, Leroy Sane (GER) Age 32, Calogero Miranda (ITA) Age 27, Anibal Gouano (FRA) Age 26, Diego Tagliapietra (ITA) Age 20, Marco Solerio (ITA) Age 18

Attackers:
Maximiliano Romero (ARG) Age 29, Moise Kean (ITA) Age 28, Giacomo Tommel (ITA) Age 20, Kenta Ito (JPN) Age 20

The squad wasn't too bad, however the defence was looking little aged and I could do with a back up keeper. I might however look at the reserves for the latter. The midfield is rather overloaded and I will be looking at potentially getting rid of some of them.

July 2028
The pre-season began with a 2-0 win over Larisa. It took us awhile to score the first goal as G.Tommel scored with a couple of minutes remaining in the first half. The second half was all my side but it Larisa to score as N.Ocosta diverted a cross past his own keeper for an own goal. I was hoping for more but it was the first game.

Our next friendly saw us facing Famalicao and we controlled the game with ease. However it was the home side who scored first as they broke through my defence with ease and fired under the keeper. On the 35th minute we equalised as G.Tommel jinked into the area and rounded the keeper to fire into the empty net. The second half was ten minutes old when A.Gouano headed in from a corner which the keeper really should have done better. On the hour mark we added a third goal with M.Kean hitting a low shot past the keeper at his near post. With just three minutes remaining in the game we made it 4-1 with M.Kean firing in his second.

Our final game of the month saw us dominating Besiktas and on the 9th minuet A.Gouano headed from close range. We controlled much of the half and just before the break Z.Horvat grabbed our second goal with a well struck effort. The second half was all us but we only managed the one goal as A.Gouano ran through the defence and slotted in under the onrushing keeper.

Monthly Results: (Serie A unless stated)
22/7/28: Larisa (Friendly) (a) 2-0w G.Tommel, N.Ocosta og
26/7/28: Famalicao (Friendly) (a) 4-1w G.Tommel, A.Gouano, M.Kean (2)
29/7/28: Besiktas (Friendly) (h) 3-0w A.Gouano (2), Z.Horvat

Other News:
I made my first signing as I welcomed 25yr old Spanish full back Iker Gonzalez from A.Bilbao for a fee of £25,000,000 which could rise to £29,500,000 depending on clauses etc
I made another signing with 19yr old Spanish full back Dani Lopez joining from Barcelona for a fee of £11,750,000.
More transfer news sees me selling reserve player K.Chui-Ho to Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of £13,250,000.

August 2028:
The first match of the month sees us facing RWDM in a friendly and we easily beat them with M.Kean grabbing the first goal from outside the area on the 7th minute. Twelve minutes later it was M.Aka who headed in a corner. We were in complete control and on the 34th minute M.Kean grabbed his second of the game. The second half was all us again and on the hour M.Zorvat grabbed our fourth of the game with a low shot which beat the keeper to his near post. The final goal of the game saw M.Kean completing his hat-trick with a thunderous shot into the top corner

We now faced the annual friendly against A.C.Milan and we didn't play at all with Milan controlling the play. However the majority of the game was in the middle third and it was on the 58th minute that Milan grabbed the winner with S.Diaz curling the ball in over my keepers head. We didn't manage a single shot in anger towards goal throughout the whole ninety minutes.

Our next game sees us facing Sampdoria and we got off to a great start as G.Andorlini fired in the opener on the 7th minute. However after that it went all tits up as we Sampdoria upped the gears and started to dominate us. On the 37th minute Sampdoria had equalised as F.Russo jinked through the defence and fired under my keeper. Ten minutes after the second half had started V.Torres gave Sampdoria the lead with a low shot into the back of the net. Sampdoria were all over us and on the 89th minute V.Torres grabbed his second of the game and his sides third. Not a great performance at all

A poor start against San Mauro saw us a goal down with A.Benedetti slotting in from the  penalty spot on the 9th minute. We were struggling with the basics of the game and just before the break we were lucky not to go a further goal down after another penalty was fired high and wide of the goal. The second half was a lot better as my limited Italian was understood. On the 53rd minute we had pulled level with M.Romero running onto a through-ball and wasted no time in firing under the keeper. Ten minutes later it was two one with C.Pulisic rising above the defence and heading past the keeper. We were in complete control and on the 78th minute M.Kean ran into the area unmarked to fire into the top corner. With three minutes remaining in the game we made it 4-1 as L.Massa diverted a cross past his own keeper to make it 4-1

We now faced my first competitive game in charge as we faced an away tie with Dynamo Kyiv in the Champions Cup Best Placed Play-off. We struggled to get going at first and on the 23rd minute M.Kozachenko ran into my area with ease and fired under the keeper. We weren't at the races in the first half and it was only the brilliance of I.Caicedo that kept us in the game. The second half was a lot better and within three minutes of the restart we grabbed the equaliser with L.Capezzi heading past the Kyiv keeper to give us an away goal. We were playing a lot better than Kyiv now and on the 68th minute we grabbed the winner as L.Sane slotted in from just outside the area after beating the defence to a loose ball.

The start of the domestic season saw us facing Atalanta and seven minutes into the game I was forced into a change as L.Capezzi picked up a facial injury and was unable to continue. On the 19th minute Atalanta scored the first goal as M.Moretti's sliced clearance looped over his keeper for a comical own goal. Ten minutes later though they did actually score in the correct goal as M.Semlali equalised from close range after some poor defending. The second half had barely started when we retook the lead as M.Romero  headed a bullet past the keeper after a free-kick was given for handball. We were in control of the game now and on the 77th minute C.Pulisic slotted in under the Atalanta keeper to give my side a less than convincing 3-1 win.

We now faced the second leg of the Champions Cup tie with Dynamo Kyiv and within two minutes we had conceded a penalty however the penalty was pretty damn poor and went wide of the post. It wasn't until very late in the half that the next chance occurred as we grabbed the lead with M.Kean running with ease with the ball and wasted no time in firing past the keeper. The second half was all us as we showed what we can do however we only managed to add one more goal with H.Bellerin heading in from close range. With a minutes remaining in the game Kyiv had the chance to get a goal back but yet again they missed from the penalty

The final game of the month was pretty dire for the fans to see as we both my side and the Sampdoria side failed to string more than a few passes together. The first half saw not a single shot towards goal. The second half wasn't much better however with three minutes remaining M.Kean gave us the win a and six points out of six.

2/8/28: RWDM (Friendly) (h) 5-0w M.Kean (3), M.Aka, M.Zorvat
5/8/28: A.C.Milan (Friendly (h) 0-1L No Scorers / S.Diaz
9/8/28: Sampdoria (Friendly (a) 1-3L G.Andorlini / F.Russo, V.Torres (2)
12/8/28: San Mauro (Friendly) (h) 4-1w M.Romero, C.Pulisic, M.Kean, L.Massa og / A.Benedetti
16/8/28: Dynamo Kyiv (Champions Cup Best Placed Play-off 1st Leg) (a) 2-1w L.Capezzi, L.Sane / M.Kozachenko
19/8/28: Atalanta (1/38) (a) 3-1w M.Moretti og, M.Romero, C.Pulisic /  M.Semlali 
22/8/28: Dynamo Kyiv (Champions Cup Best Placed Play-off 2nd Leg (agg 2-1)) (h) 2-0w M.Kean, H.Bellerin 
27/8/28: Sampdoria (2/38) (h) 1-0w M.Kean

Other News:
The odds for the season have been released and we have been quoted at 11-4 favourites to win Serie A.
The board have stated that they expect me to win Serie A and at least get to the First Knockout Round of the Champions Cup. Their not too bothered about the Italian Cup as long as I don't embarrass the team.
The Champions Cup Group stage sees us facing Olympique Lyonnais (FRA), Dortmund (GER) and Dinamo Buc. (ROU)
L.Capezzi missed the end of the month after dislocating his jaw against Atalanta, he will miss around week of September as well.
Transfer news sees J.Smal joining Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of £8,750,000 which could rise to £16,000,000, this was followed by A.Montanari joining OM for a fee of £21,000,000 which could rise to £29,000,000.
I have also sold G.Starcevic to Everton for £3,100,000 which could rise to £4,000,000and C.Badal to Napoli for £4,800,000 which could rise to £6,750,000. Another player leaving sees C.Miranda joining Olympique Lyonnais for a fee of £10,000,000 which could rise to £15,250,000.
I sold yet another player with V.Lindelof moving to Olympique Lyonnais for a fee of £1,200,00 which could rise to £1,900,000
Three more players left on deadline day with T.Fosu-Mensah joining A.Madrid for £2,400,000 which could rise to £3,600,000, B.Embolo to Olympique Lyonnais for a fee of  £4,500,000 with could rise to £7,000,000 and C.Pulisic joining R.Madrid for a fee of £31,000,000 which could rise to £41,000,000
I have brought in 22yr old Bulgarian attacking midfielder Dimitar Milenov for £41,000,000 from Liverpool. The fee could eventually rise to £53,000,000
Before the start of the league season I was asked to pick the Captain and Vice Captain for the season and they are D.Rugani as my Captain and L.Capezzi as his Vice Captain

September 2028:
Our next league game saw us facing Spezia and we were by far the better side. On the 13th minute we took the lead with C.Esselink slotting in under the keeper from close range after running through the defence with ease. Fifteen minutes later we added another goal with M.Romero hitting a powerful strike into the top corner to give the keeper no chance of saving. It was far too easy for us and on the stroke of half time M.Romero grabbed another goal with a curling effort from the edge of the area. The second half was three minutes old when Spezia pulled a goal back as M.Perisco hit a speculative effort past my keeper who should have done better. We reacted well though as we controlled the rest of the game with ease and with ten minutes remaining in the game L.Sane added a fourth goal to give us a convincing win.

We now faced our first Champions Cup Group Stage against Dinamo Buc and we failed to turn up. Dinamo were all over us and on the 37th minute they finally got the lead they deserved with V.Burlacu firing home from outside the area. The second half was two minutes old when we conceded again with V.Burlacu doing the honours after beating the whole of my defence to a loose ball. We weren't good enough but on the 81st minute we pulled an undeserved goal back with D.Lopez tapping in from close range. The other tie in group sees Lyon beating B.Dortmund 5-3.

Our next opponents were A.C.Milan and we went down to an early goal as on the 9th minute S.Diaz ran through the defence and rounded my keeper to slot into the empty net. We reacted well though as we started to dominate and on the 31st minute A.Gouano jinked through the defence and fired in past the keeper. The second half was all my side as we never gave Milan a look at the ball and on the 68th minute we got the winning goal as M.Romero rose above the defence and headed a corner past the outstretched arms of the Milan keeper to give us our fourth league win out of four.

Next up was Fiorentina and in truth it was a tight game with little chances. The first half saw only the one chance as B.Vranckx fired a penalty straight into the arms of my keeper after a handball in the area. The second half was just as bad with little in the way of action however on the 84th minute we got the winning goal as D.Milanov barged through the defence to fire in under the keeper.

Napoli were our next opponents and we outplayed them with ease and on the 7th minute H.Bellerin showed some silky skill to beat the defence and wasted no time in firing past the keeper. Soon after we had another chance to score but M.Romero fired wide of the post when six yards out. Just before the half time interval we added a second goal with D.Lopez running in from the wing and unleashing a thunderbolt into the top corner. The second half was all us without us putting any pressure on. We only managed the one goal in the second half as D.Lopez headed in from a free-kick to give us yet another league win.

The final game of the month saw us facing our second Champions Cup game as we faced Dortmund and in truth the fans that came were treated to ninety minute of pure cack as both my side and the Germans failed to get close to scoring. The end of the game saw a chorus of boos from the expectant fans. The other tie in the group saw Lyon beating Dinamo Buc 3-1.

9/9/28: Spezia (3/38) (a) 4-1w C.Esselink, M.Romero (2), L.Sane / M.Perisco
13/9/28: Dinamo Buc. (Champions Cup Grp Stage (1/6) (a) 1-2L D.Lopez / V.Burlacu (2)  
17/9/28: A.C.Milan (4/38) (h) 2-1w A.Gouano, M.Romero / S.Diaz
20/9/28: Fiorentina (5/38) (a) 1-0w D.Milenov  
23/9/28: Napoli (6/38) (h) 3-0w H.Bellerin, D.Lopez (2)
26/9/28: Dortmund (Champions Cup Grp Stage (2/6) (h) 0-0d No Scorer  

Other News:
Injury news sees I.Coda Zabetta our for the whole of this month after spraining his ankle in training also M.Kean missed the second half of the month and will miss the first half of next month after getting a Sports Hernia during training
We have been quoted at 18-1 to win the Champions Cup with Manchester City as 3-1 Favourites
Transfer news sees Mohamed Semiali joining us from Atalanta for a fee of £15,000,000. He is a 24yr old Moroccan  striker

October 2028:
The first match of the month saw us facing local rivals Torino and we got off to a great start with L.Sane firing us into the lead within five minutes of the kick off. However after the goal the game seemed to die with little in the way of action for the fans to shout about. The rest of the half wasn't great for the fans. The second half was alittle better as my half time team talk saw my players piling on the pressure and on the 68th minute we added our second goal with D.Lopez heading in from a free-kick. Torino weren't getting close to the ball and never managed to get a shot on target to give us the bragging rights for the time being.

The second game of the month wasn't great for the fans a we struggled against Novara a side who we should be thrashing. The first half was mainly played in the midfield with a real battle for the ball. The second half didn't see much action either apart from on the 81st minute as S.Zupanovic ran into the area with ease and fired under the keeper however the fans showed there frustration with a some jeering.

Our next game saw us facing a Champions Cup Group game against Lyonnais and we made a brilliant start with a powerful strike from M.Romero which gave the keeper no chance of saving. However after the goal it went tits up as Lyonnais upped there game and on the 34th minute M.Mpjaca headed in the equaliser. The second half was three minutes old when Lyonnais took the lead as S.Leciercq ran through my defence with far too much ease and slotted in under the keeper. We never got going again and Lyonnais dominated the play without getting through my defence. Not a great result at all. The other game in the group saw Dinamo Buc losing 1-0 to Dortmund.

After the poor performance midweek we faced an away game with Chievo. The first half wasn't the greatest with some poor play in general however we managed to get a goal in the 39th minute as M.Romero headed in from ten yards after the defence failed to deal with a simple free-kick. The second half was a lot better as we started to actually play and on the 74th minute we made it two nil with a long range effort from D.Milenov which gave the Chievo keeper no chance of saving. I let the players I was happy with the second half performance and wanted them to keep it up

My players carried on like I asked from the previous game with a great performance and on the 4th minute we took the lead as M.Romero fired in with power from just inside the area. Ten minutes later we grabbed another goal with S.Zupanovic curling in a free-kick from 25 yards. It was becoming too easy for us and on the 39th minute M.Romero grabbed another goal with a well struck shot from close range. The second half was much the same and on the 67th minute M.Kean  ran into the area with the ball and rounded the keeper to slot into the empty net. With three minutes remaining we grabbed the final goal as L.Sane rose above the defence and headed a cross past the keeper to give us a 5-0 victory

The final game of the month saw us facing Roma and we got off to a bad start with a low shot from F.Hernandez which beat my keeper to his near post. Roma carried on the pressure and on the 29th minute they added a second goal with a powerful strike which rebounded in off the upright. The second half was a lot better as we dominated and on the 59th minute we pulled a goal back as M.Romero jinked into the area and fired with pace past the keeper. We carried on the pressure and on the 75th minute we got the equaliser we deserved as D.Rugani rose high above the defence and headed a cross past the keeper. However Roma had the final chance of the game as they broke through my defence and fired with pace towards goal but the goal was ruled out for a foul in the build up

1/9/28: Torino (7/38) (a) 2-0w L.Sane, D.Lopez
14/10/28: Novara (8/38) (h) 1-0w S.Zupanovic
17/10/28: Olympique Lyonnais (Champions Cup Grp Stage (3/6) (h) 1-2L M.Romero / M.Mpjaca, S.Leciercq  
22/10/28: Chievo (a) (9/38) 2-0w M.Romero, D.Milenov
25/10/28: Udinese (h) (10/38) 5-0w M.Romero (2), S.Zupanovic, M.Kean, L.Sane
28/10/28: Roma (a) (11/38) 2-2d M.Romero, D.Rugani / F.Hernandez (2)

Other News:
After an unbeaten month in the League we find ourselves top of the table six points clear of 2nd placed Napoli. We have collect 31pts out of a possible 33 so far. In the Champions Cup we are bottom of the table after scoring just a single point after three games.
Injury news sees D.Milenov missing the latter part of the month after injuring his knee during the Chievo game

Il y a 1 heure, mark wilson27 a dit :

17/10/28: Olympique Lyonnais (Champions Cup Grp Stage (3/6) (h) 1-2L M.Romero / M.Mpjaca, S.Leciercq  

tough result here Mr. Wilson...  which seed spot you got in the group? Who else is with you in CL group?

Rien102 - It was a tough result but not as bad the one below. I cant remimber which pot I was in but the Group is as follows Olympique Lyonnais (FRA), Dortmund (GER) and Dinamo Buc. (ROU)

November 2028:
Not the start to the month I wanted as we faced Lyonnais in the Champions Cup. Four minutes into the game they took the lead as S.Leciercq beat the offside trap and fired under the keeper. On the 12th minute they grabbed another goal with M.Pjaca sprinting clear of my defence to fire under I.Caicedo. Ten minutes later it was three nil with S.Leciercq grabbing his second with a rasping effort. On the 34th minute S.Leciercq completed his hat-trick with a thunderous effort which gave the keeper little chance to score. Just before the break M.Pjaca scored his second of the game with a curling effort past I.Caicedo. The second half  was twelve minutes old when M.Pjaca completed his hat-trick with a header from a L.Sane cross. We were being battered and on the 76th minute J.Marquez slotted low past the keeper. Five minutes later we managed to pull a goal back with C.Esselink heading in from close range. There was one final goal in the game with J.Marquez slotting in under I.Caicedo to give them an 8-1 victory. In the other group game Dortmund beat Dinamo 1-0.

After the abysmal performance against Lyonnais I told the players I wanted them to get a win to get some pride back. However we didn't get off to a good start as on the 9th minute G.Croci jinked through the defence and slotted in under I.Caicedo. The players responded well though and on the 23rd minute A.Gouano ran onto a L.Sane through-ball to fire in under the onrushing keeper. The second half was all my side and on the 79th minute we grabbed the winner we deserved with M.Romero heading in from a L.Capezzi corner

A poor start against Pescara saw us going a goal down within four minutes as C.Finnis ran unmarked into the area and fired past my keeper C.Gonzalez. Soon after they had another chance to score but luckily for us it was ruled out by the assistant referee for offside. The second half was much the same with some excellent play by Pescara and on the 85th minute J.Asoro headed in Pescara's second goal to confirm the win and condemn us to our first loss of the league season.

We now faced Dinamo Buc in the Champions Cup and on the 11th minute we grabbed the lead with L.Sane slotting in from close range after running onto a C.Esselink through-ball. Nine minutes later we were awarded a penalty after L.Sane was brought down in the area, M.Romero stepped up and fired the ball against the crossbar however L.Capezzi ran in and fired the ball past the keeper. Just before the break we grabbed our next goal with S.Zupanovic hitting a low ball past the keeper and into the back of the. The second half was twelve minutes old when we added goal number four as L.Capezzi hit a thunderous volley past the keeper from a L.Sane cross. We had one final goal of the game as C.Esselink barged into the area to fired in from close range. The other result in the group saw Lyonnais and Dortmund fighting out a 2-2 draw and also saw us being knocked out of the Champions Cup.

The final game of the month was in truth pretty damn awful for the fans with some real dire play. The first half didn't see a single effort on goal with the majority of the play being in the mi9ddle third of the pitch. The second half wasn't much better with some more dire play However unlike the previous forty five minutes we scored with A.Gouano beating the offside trap and firing under the keeper.

1/11/28: Olympique Lyonnais (Champions Cup Grp Stage (4/6) (a) 1-8L C.Esselink / S.Leciercq (3), M.Pjaca (3), J.Marquez  
5/11/28: Cagliari (12/38) (h) 2-1w A.Gouano, M.Romero / G.Croci
18/11/28: Pescara (13/38) (a) 0-2L C.Finnis, J.Asoro
21/11/28: Dinamo Buc. (Champions Cup Grp Stage (5/6) (h) 5-0w L.Sane, L.Capezzi (2), S.Zupanovic, C.Esselink  
26/11/28: INTER (14/38) (h) 1-0w A.Gouano

Other News:
Despite suffering our first loss in the league we are still top with a lead of eight points over second placed Napoli.
After the disgusting performance against Olympique Lyonnais I made the players refund the cost of travel and tickets to the fans that went to watch the abomination. It cost them in the region of £110,000
At the end of the month we were given our opponents for the Italian Cup First Round and we will be facing a home tie against Catania which will be played in January

Il y a 21 heures, mark wilson27 a dit :

Group is as follows Olympique Lyonnais (FRA), Dortmund (GER) and Dinamo Buc. (ROU)

Il y a 21 heures, mark wilson27 a dit :

1/11/28: Olympique Lyonnais (Champions Cup Grp Stage (4/6) (a) 1-8L

tough group for sure...  but it doesn't make such performances.... huh... acceptable? :(

December 2028:
The month began with a great performance against Empoli. It did however take us till the 32nd minute to take the lead with M.Romero running through the defence with ease and fired under the Empoli keeper. The second half was much the same as we controlled the play and on the 58th minute we grabbed a second goal with M.Romero heading in his second of the game from a D.Lopez cross. With three minutes remaining in the game we grabbed a third goal with M.Romero completing his hat-trick from close range.

The next game was away to Dortmund in the Champions Cup and we got off to a dire start with A.Semenets curling the ball in from just outside the area to give the Germans the lead. Dortmund controlled the half and we were lucky that they didn't add another goal. The second half wasn't much better and on the hour J.Diaz headed in from close range after my keeper failed to deal with a simple cross. It was far too easy and on the 79th minute they grabbed a third with a low shot from J.Diaz which beat C.Gonzalez to his near post. The other game in the group saw Lyon beating Dinamo 1-0. The group ended with Lyon top on 16pts, Dortmund on 11pts my side on 4pts and Dinamo on 3pts to see us qualify for the Europa Cup

We now faced Sassuolo in Serie A and on the 18th minute we grabbed the lead with L.Capezzi firing in from the penalty spot after L.Sane was brought down in the area. Just before the break we grabbed a second goal as P.Ramallio diverted a M.Romero shot past his own keeper. The second half was dominated by my side but we only managed to grab a single goal as L.Capezzi jinked through the Sassuolo defence to fire in past the keeper and get all three points.

An away trip to Verona was our next game and we failed to get close to the goal with some dire football. Just before the break I was forced into a change with M.Kean being replaced by D.Milenov. The second half was just as bad for us as we struggled to get more than a single passes together and on the 74th minute M.Stoppa headed in from close range to give the home side all three points

The final game of the month saw us facing an away game to Bologna and within a minute we were a goal down as V.Torres sprinted into the area and fired with pace past C.Gonzalez. On the 21st minute it was two nil with I.Tavares heading past the keeper after some more woeful defending. We were being outplayed and just before the break we came close to losing another goal after V.Torres failed to fire in from the penalty spot. The second half a lot better for us after the Wilson Hairdryer kicked in at half time. On the 58th minute though Bologna did score as F.Russo scored an own goal to give us a goal back. Ten minutes later we pulled level as D.Lopez ran into a D.Lopez through-ball to slot in past the keeper. We were dominating the game and on the 74th minute M.Romero curled into the top corner from twenty five yards after spotting the keeper off his line. There was one more goal in the game with A.Gouano beating the offside trap to fire in with pace.

2/12/28: Empoli (15/38) (h) 3-0w M.Romero (3)
6/12/28: Dortmund (Champions Cup Grp Stage (6/6) (a) 0-3L No Scorers / A.Semenets, J.Diaz (2) 
10/12/28: Sassuolo (16/38) (h) 3-0w L.Cepezzi (2), P.Ramallio og 
16/12/28: Verona (17/38) (a) 0-1L No Scorers / M.Stoppa
20/12/28: Bologna (18/38) (a) 2-4w F.Russo og, D.Lopez, M.Romero, A.Gouno / V.Torres, I.Tavares

Other News:
In the league we did pretty well with only the one loss. However 2nd placed Napoli have been piling on the points and are only 5pts behind us
With us finishing 3rd in the Champions Cup Group stage we have qualified for the EURO Cup where we have been drawn against AS Monaco (FRA). The first leg will be played at home.
Injury news sees M.Kean out of action for half of the month and the first part of January after damaging his knee during the Verona game.
Towards the end of the month I was approached by Liverpool with a view to take over the club. I decided to decline the offer as I had only been at the Juventus for a short while.

January 2029:
After the Christmas break we faced Palermo and we some of my players seemed to be still on there break as on the 12th minute Nivaldo jinked past my defence and fired under C.Gonzalez who was slow to react. However the goal soon snapped them back and we started to pile on the pressure and just before the break we levelled the game with a thunderous effort from J.Caicedo. The second half all us as my players battered the Palermo side and on the hour we grabbed the lead we deserved with a low shot from M.Romero. With three minutes remaining in the game we had our final chance to score with L.Sane missing from the penalty spot after J.Caicedo was brought down in the area.

A cracking start saw us taking the lead within a minute as M.Romano ran through the defence with real ease and fired under the onrushing keeper. It didn't take long to add goal number two as on the 23rd minute M.Romano headed in his second of the game after brilliant cross from L.Sane. The second half was alittle quieter as my players seemed to relax however on the 85th minute we grabbed another goal with J.Caicedo rattling in from outside the area after spotting the keeper  away from his line

Our next game saw in Italian Cup action against Catania and we  struggled to get going. The first half failed to see a single effort on goal by either side. The second half wasn't much better with some more poor play by both sides but deep into injury time we grabbed the winner with J.Caicedo sending us into the next round where we will be facing Atalanta. I was however far from happy with there performance

The first half against Sampdoria was pretty quiet with little in the way of action with only one really chance to score with Sampdoria hitting the crossbar from outside the area. The second half nine minutes old when we took the lead as J.Caicedo beat the offside trap and fired with pace past the keeper and into the back of the net. The goal seemed to give our players a boost and we piled on the pressure. With twelve minutes remaining in the game we grabbed a second goal with J.Caicedo jinking through the defence and slotted in under the onrushing keeper.

Our final league game of the month saw us facing Spezia and we got off to a dire start as on the 7th minute N.Oosterwijk ran into the are and fired under C.Gonzalez.. Spezia were controlling the half and we had the referee to thank after he ruled out a goal for a foul on H.Romero. The second half though was a different story as we came out fighting and on the 58th minute we grabbed the equaliser as M.Romano hit a thunderous effort into the top corner after running onto a L.Sane through-ball. We carried on the pressure and on the 79th minute J.Caicedo gave us the lead and all three points after rising above the defence and heading a L.Sane cross into the back of the net.

The final game of the month saw us facing an Italian Cup ¼ Final tie against Atalanta and we got off to a great start as on the 2nd minute M.Romero hit a powerful effort past the keeper from just inside the area. We carried on the pressure and on the 34th minute we added a second goal with L.Capezzi curled a wonderful effort into the top corner after running in from the wing. The second half though wasn't great for us as we relaxed far too much and on the 67th minute Atalanta pulled a goal back with a low shot in off the upright from L.Matarese. It didn't get any better as on the 84th minute A.Ademoglu intercepted a loose H.Romero pass and fired in past my keeper. The game went into extra time and on the 98th minute we were awarded a penalty after L.Capezzi was brought down in the area but L.Sane failed to convert the penalty. Six minutes later though we took the lead as A.Gouano headed a corner past the keeper to give the keeper little chance to save. We were the better side and on the stroke of full time L.Sane made up for his earlier penalty miss with a wonderous strike in off the upright to give us a 4-2 win and a semi final spot.

7/1/29: Palermo (19/38) (h) 2-1w J.Caicedo, M.Romero / Nivaldo
14/1/29: Atalanta (20/38) (h) 3-0w M.Romano (2), J.Caicedo
17/1/29: Catania (Italian Cup 1st Rd) (h) 1-0w J.Caicedo
21/1/29: Sampdoria (21/38) (a) 2-0w J.Caicedo (2)
28/1/29: Spezia (22/38) (h) 2-1w M.Romano, J.Caicedo / N.Oosterwijk
31/1/29: Atalanta (Italian Cup ¼ Final) (a) 4-2w M.Romero, L.Capezzi, A.Gouano, L.Sane / L.Matarese, A.Ademoglu 

Other News:
The table sees us remain top after twenty two games some eleven points clear of second placed Roma.
Injury news sees I.Zabetta miss the majority of the month after picking up a back strain during training
Transfer news sees me bringing in three strikers at the start of the month with 27yr old Jorge Caicedo coming from Barcelona, 24yr old Maurizio Romano coming from Atalanta and 25yr old Mohamed Semiali coming for Atalanta. All three have cost me a total of £56,150,000.
The draw for the Italian Cup Semi Final sees us facing Carpi, the first leg will be away from home

Rien - It was a very productive month indeed sir.

As for the save this will be going for quite awhile yet mate...the actual save has ended its just a case of writing it up which is going to be alot of work

February 2029:
The month started with a game against A.C.Milan and we got off to a poor start with E.Abdulahi beating the offside trap and firing under my keeper. On the 23rd minute Milan grabbed another goal with E.Abdulahi heading in from a corner which my keeper could've done a lot better to save. We were at the races at all and on the 43rd minute E.Abdulahi completed his hat-trick with a low strike which gave the keeper no chance of saving. The second half was a lot better as my players reacted to my half time words and on the 69th minute we pulled a goal with J.Caicedo jinked through the defence and fired past the keeper. We were controlling the game and on the 83rd minute we grabbed another goal with J.Caicedo slotting in under the keeper. With two minutes remaining in the game we did have the chance to equalise with J.Caicedo firing wide from the penalty spot after L.Sane was fouled in the area.

We now faced Fiorentina and the first half was pretty poor with the play being centered around the middle third of the pitch. However the second half was a different story with some excellent play by my side. On the 54th minute we took the lead as M.Romano beat the Fiorentina defence to a loose ball and fired with pace under the keeper. Ten minutes later it was two nil with D.Milenov doing the honours with a curling effort into the top corner. We were all over the Fiorentina side and on the 85th minute J.Caicedo ran through the defence with real ease and slotted  in past the keeper to give us a three nil win

The game against AS Monaco started slowly with not much in the way of action. In fact in the first half their wasn't a single effort of note. The second half was alittle better for us as we began to control more of the ball but like the first half their wasn't much in the way of forward action, however on the 85th minute we got the winning goal with a speculative effort from M.Semali which bounced past the keeper. 

Next up was Napoli and yet again we really didn't produce any sort of attacking football. The first half didn't see a single effort towards goal and both keepers might as well stayed in the changing rooms. The second half wasn't much better in truth however we did manage one effort on goal as I.Coda Zabetta firing low past the keeper and upright. The game ended with a chorus of boo's

We now faced our second leg against AS Monaco and we got off to a cracking start as within three minutes we had taken the lead as M.Romano jinked through the defence to fire into the net. Soon after it was two nil with M.Romero doing the honours from outside of the area. We were looking good for our lead but on the 34th minute a poor pass by D.Lopez was intercepted and S.Muravjov fired in from ten yards. The second half was eight minutes old when Monaco equalised with S.Muravjov running through my defence with far too much ease and fired under C.Gonzalez We seemed to be struggling to get going in the second half and on the hour mark it was Monaco who grabbed the lead as S.Muravjov completed his hat-trick with a fine strike. Monaco were by far the better side in the second half however on the 89th minute we countered them and M.Semlali headed in a S.Zupanovic cross to send us through to the next round.

We now faced a local derby against Torino and we got off to a good start as on the 15th minute M.Romano gave us the lead with a curling effort from outside the area. However after the goal the game seemed to die off with little forward action. The second half wasn't much better in truth with some dire play. On the 78th minute we managed to score again however I.Coda Zabetta managed to score past his own keeper to give the away side a share of the points.

The final game of the month saw us facing an Italian Cup Semi Final 1st Leg match against Carpi and we didn't get off to a great start as F.Ghezzi jinked into the area with far too much ease and gave them the lead with a rasping effort. The goal though gave us a kick up the ass and we started to actually play and on the 26th minute D.Milenov headed in a S.Zupanovic cross to equalise. We were playing the better forward and on the 73rd minute we grabbed the winner with J.Caicedo beating the offside trap and wasted no time in firing in under the onrushing keeper.

3/2/29: A.C.Milan (23/38) (a) 2-3L J.Caicedo (2) / E.Abdulahi (3)
11/2/29: Fiorentina (24/38) (h) 3-0w M.Romano, D.Milanov, J.Caicedo
15/2/29: AS Monaco (EURO Cup 1st Knockout Rd 1st Leg) (h) 1-0w M.Semlali
19/2/29: Napoli (25/38) (a) 0-0d No Scorers
22/2/29: AS Monaco (EURO Cup 1st Knockout Rd 2nd Leg (agg 1-0)) (a) 3-3d M.Romano, M.Romero, M.Semlali / S.Muravjov (3)
25/2/29: Torino (26/38) (h) 1-0w M.Romano
28/2/29: Carpi (Italian Cup Semi Final 1st Leg) (a) 2-1w D.Milenov, J.Caicedo / F.Ghezzi

Other News:
We still remain top of the table but only seven points clear of second placed INTER 
Injury news sees L.Sane out for the majority of the month after spraining his ankle during the game against A.C.Milan. Also J.Caicedo missed around half the month after straining his calf during the game with Fiorentina.
More injury news sees L.Capezzi missing the latter part of the month and some of next month after straining his ankle ligaments during training
The draw for the EURO Cup 2nd Knockout Rd sees us facing fellow Italian side Palermo, the first leg will be played away from home

March 2029:
The month started with a game against Novara and on the 9th minute we took the lead as D.Milenov headed in from a L.Sane cross. Ten minutes later we added a second goal with D.Rugani venturing upfield and hitting a thunderous effort into the top corner which left the keeper stunned. The rest of the half saw my side piling on the pressure without testing the keeper. The second half was again all my side but we failed to add to our tally and on the 65th minute Novara pulled a goal back with S.Moya curling into the back of the net. Luckily for us that was Novara's only real effort of the game.

We now faced fellow Italian side Palermo in the EURO Cup 2nd Knockout Round and we got off to the worst possible start as on the 4th minute L.Borrelli gave Palermo the lead with a low strike past my keeper. Ten minutes later the same player grabbed another goal with a powerful strike into the top corner. We weren't getting near the Palermo side and on the 38th minute Nivaldo gave them a three goal lead with a curling effort past the outstretched arms of C.Gonzalez. On the stroke of half time it was four nil with P.Marino heading in from close range after my whole side failed to deal with a simple cross. The second half was much the same with Palermo piling on the pressure however luckily for us they couldn't finish the many attacks. With three minutes remaining in the game we pulled a goal back as J.Caicedo slotted in from close range but I was far from happy with my sides performance

Our next game sees us facing Chievo at home and we struggled to get going again. The first saw us not getting close to the Chievo goal but luckily for us Chievo were just as bad. The second half wasn't much better in truth with very little action however on the 78th minute Chievo grabbed the winner with E.Montanari sprinting in from the wing to fire a thunderbolt into the top corner to give the away side all three points and my players a headache from the chorus of jeers from the fans

The next game sees us facing a second leg tie against Palermo and we got off to a good start with J.Caicedo giving us the lead with a fine strike from ten yards. We carried on piling forward and on the 29th minute we added another goal with a low shot from M.Romano which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Just before the break I forced into a change as M.Romero picked up an injury and was replaced by M.Kean. The second half was all my side as we piled on the pressure and on the 75th minute M.Romano grabbed our third goal and the equaliser with a curling effort. On the stroke of full time we came close to a fourth with M.Kean rattling the upright from twenty yards however we did enough to go through on the away goal rule.

Our next match saw us facing Udinese and we made light work of them with some excellent play. It did however take us till the 43rd minute to take the lead as M.Semlali jinked through the defence and fired under the onrushing keeper. The second half was much the same with attack after attack and on the 64th minute A.Gouano headed in from a L.Sane cross. We were all over the Udinese side and on the 89th minute M.Semlali grabbed his second goal and our third with a well worked team which saw him tap in from close range

The final game of the month saw us facing Roma and we outplayed them from the start without pressurising there goal. The first half didn't see a single shot despite all the possession. The second half wasn't much better with some great midfield play just dire attacking play. However with ten minutes remaining in the game D.Milenov headed in a L.Capezzi cross to give us all three points.

4/3/29: Novara (27/38) (a) 2-1w D.Milenov, D.Rugani / S.Moya
8/3/29: Palermo (EURO CUP 2nd Knockout Rd 1st Leg) (a) 1-4L J.Caicedo / L.Borrelli (2), Nivaldo, P.Marino
12/3/29: Chievo (28/38) (h) 0-1L No Scorers / E.Montanari
15/3/29: Palermo (EURO CUP 2nd Knockout Rd 2nd Leg (agg 1-4)) (h) 3-0w J.Caicedo, M.Romano (2) 
18/3/29: Udinese (29/38) (a) 3-0w M.Semlali (2), A.Gouano
31/3/29: Roma (30/38) (h) 1-0w D.Milenov

Other News:
Despite a loss in the league we are still top some ten points clear of second placed INTER. We are also guaranteed  European football next season.
Injury news sees M.Romero miss the latter half of the month and the first half of next month after spraining his ankle in the game against Palermo in the 2nd Leg of the EURO Cup.
The draw for the EURO Cup ¼ Final sees us facing Spanish side Vigo, the first leg will be played in Spain

April 2029:
The first game of the month saw us facing Carpi the second leg of the Italian Cup Semi Final and we started poorly as on the 11th minute R.Pinto jinked through my defence with real ease and fired under the keeper. Six minutes later they added a second goal with the same player heading a cross past the arms of C.Gonzalez who was slow to react. We were being outplayed with ease and just before the break they added a third goal with an own goal by I.Gonzalez to give them a three goal cushion going into the second half. The second half was alittle better as we started to play and on the 63rd minute we pulled a goal back with M.Romano firing a long range effort past the keeper. We were piling on the pressure and on the 78th minute J.Caicedo grabbed a second goal to level the tie on aggregate. I pushed my players forward to get us the winner but we failed to add a third goal and we went out on the away goal rule.

Our next game saw us facing Cagliari in the league and we again made a poor start with L.Ocampos  rose above my static defence to head past the keeper. On the 34th minute it was two nil with A.Horvath curling in from outside the area that gave my keeper little chance of saving. I was furious with my side and the second half they responded to my words with an excellent display. Six minutes into the half we pulled a goal back as M.Semlali tapped in from close range after some woeful Cagliari defending. We piled on the forward pressure and on the 79th minute we pulled level with a low strike from D.Milenov, however we couldn't get the winner our second half performance deserved.

We now face Vigo in the EURO Cup ¼ Final 1st leg and we started the better as on the 19th minute M.Kean slotted in under the keeper form six yards. Ten minutes later it was two nil with J.Caicedo rattling the ball in off the crossbar after spotting the keeper off his line. However with three minutes remaining in the half we conceded a sloppy goal as D.Idowu ran onto a loose ball and fired in under the keeper. The second half was three minutes old when D.Idowu levelled for Vigo with a rasping effort from outside the area which my keeper should've done a lot better to save. On the hour mark we let ourselves down again as some poor defending was intercepted and I.Nkosi fired in off the upright. I was livid with my defence and on the 89th minute my attack saved the day with M.Kean firing in his second of the game from just inside the area to give us three away goals.

Our poor form for the month continued as we struggled against Pescara. It took the away side barely two minutes to take the lead as J.Asoro jinked into the area and fired with pace past C.Gonzalez. Soon after Pescara came close to grabbing another goal with a headed ball into the net but it was ruled out for a foul. On the 38th minute we managed to equalise with our first attack of the game as M.Romano slotted in from ten yards after a great low cross from L.Sane. The second half was much the same with Pescara controlling a lot of the play and on the 68th minute F.Crea gave them the lead with a powerful strike from outside the area. However we got another piece of luck saw the Pescara keeper fluff a clearance and M.Semlali volleyed it back into the top corner.

Up next was the return leg against Vigo in the EURO Cup and we started well and on the 8th minute we took the lead as Angelo diverted a L.Sane cross past his own keeper for an own goal. Twelve minutes later we made it two nil with J.Caicedo beating the offside trap and rounding the keeper to slot in the empty net. We were all over the Vigo side but we just couldn't add to our tally in the first half. The second half was ten minutes old when Vigo piled forward and pulled a goal back with A.Hunt doing the honours from the Spanish side. Vigo were piling forward and on the 89th minute they made it two two with a Roberto curling in a free-kick from twenty five yards. Luckily for us our second half dire performance didn't see us go out Europe as we went through on the away goal. But I was far from pleased with the lack of effort made in the second half.

We now faced second placed INTER and on the 19th minute we took the lead as M.Semlali ran into the area unmarked and fired past the onrushing keeper. Soon after we made it two nil with INTER scoring a comical own goal as B.Simons back pass beat his keeper and rolled into the net. We were looking good at that point however the goal seemed to give INTER a kick up the ass and they started to play and on the 44th minute they made it 2-1 with a well struck effort from J.Delgado. The second half was all INTER as they carried on the from the end of the first half and on the 66th minute they got the deserved equaliser as A.Luiz ran through my defence with far too much ease and fired under I.Caicedo in my goal. INTER were all over us but luckily for us they failed to add to there total

The final game of the month saw us taking on Bologna and we dominated with real ease and on the 3rd minute we grabbed the lead as I.Coda Zabetta hitting home from outside the area. Twelve minutes later we added a further goal with M.Semlali rising above the defence and heading a M.Romano cross past the keeper. Just after the half hour we added a third goal with I.Coda Zabetta firing in low past the Bologna keeper. The second half was two minutes old when a lapse in concentration saw V.Torres pulling a goal back for the away side. We carried on the pressure and on the 64th minute we added a fourth goal with L.Sane hitting a great free-kick from 25 yards to give the keeper little chance of saving. There was one final goal in the game as on the 87th minute S.Zupanovic made it 5-1 with a curling shot which was tipped in off the crossbar to end a dire month on a high

4/4/29: Carpi (Italian Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 2-1) (h) 2-3L M.Romano, J.Caicedo / R.Pinto (2), I.Gonzalez og  
8/4/29: Cagliari (31/38) (a) 2-2d M.Semlali, D.Milenov / L.Ocempos, A.Horvath
12/4/29: Vigo (EURO Cup ¼ Final 1st Leg) (a) 3-3d M.Kean (2), J.Caicedo / D.Idowu (2), I.Nkosi
16/4/29: Pescara (32/38) (h) 2-2d M.Romano, M.Semlali / J.Asoro, F.Crea
19/4/29: Vigo (EURO Cup ¼ Final 2nd Leg (agg 3-3) (h) 2-2d Angelo og, J.Caicedo / A.Hunt, Roberto 
22/4/29: INTER (33/38) (a) 2-2d M.Semlali, B.Simons og / J.Delgado, A.Luiz
29/4/29: Bologna (34/38) (h) 5-1w I.Coda Zabetta (2), M.Semlali, L.Sane, S.Zupanovic / V.Torres

Other News:
Despite an inconsistent month we are still top by eight points over INTER and we are now also guaranteed Champions Cup football next season
The draw for the EURO Cup semi finals sees us facing English side Arsenal, the first leg will be played at home. The other semi final sees Napoli face FCP.

May 2029:
The first match of the month sees us facing English side Arsenal in the 1st leg of the EURO Cup Semi Final and we started brilliantly with a well struck effort on the 9th minute from I.Coda Zabetta. Twelve minutes later we made it two nil with M.Kean. It was becoming too easy for us and on the 42nd minute it was three nil as M.Semlali jinked into the area unmarked and fired under the onrushing keeper. The second half was much the same as we piled the pressure on and on the hour mark D.Milenov rose above the defence and headed a J.Caicedo cross into the back of the net. Arsenal were nowhere near the ball and on the stroke of full time we made it five nil as M.Semlali grabbed his second of the game to all but put us into the final.

Our next game saw us facing Empoli and two minutes into the game we took the lead as J.Caicedo beat the offside trap to fire in a M.Semlali through-ball. After the goal the game went pretty quiet with little in the way of action and just before the break we grabbed the second goal with M.Semlali heading in from a L.Sane corner after J.Caicedo's initial effort was tipped over the crossbar. The second half was pretty damn boring in truth with the majority of the play centered in the middle third of the pitch. However at the full time whistle we celebrated as the win had given us the Serie A title.

We now faced the second leg of our Semi Final with Arsenal and I warned my players not to relax even though we were five nil up. However I might as well talked to myself as we never got going. Arsenal dominated and on the 33rd minute they took the lead with a well worked team move to see O.Grougi fire in under I.Caicedo. Arsenal kept on pressing forward but failed to add in the first half. The second half wasn't much better with the English side piling on the pressure and on the 59th minute J.Schouten slotted in from close range to give Arsenal a two goal lead. Ten minutes later Arsenal were awarded a penalty after H.Romero was adjudged to have handled the ball, luckily for us O.Grougi's penalty went wide of the post. Arsenal carried on the pressure but for all there pressure they couldn't add to there tally and we went through to the final 5-2 on aggregate. As happy as I was that I had reached my first European final I was far from happy with the sides performance

Our next game sees us facing Sassuolo and on the 13th minute we took the lead as S.Nketlah sent a cross past his own keeper for an own goal. We piled forward and on the 38th minute we came close to adding another goal with a long range effort from  J.Caicedo which was tipped over the crossbar. The second half was all my side with attack after attack however on the 79th minute we let our guard down and L.Jourdan beat the offside trap and fired in past my keeper to give the home side a share of the points.

We now faced our penultimate league game against Verona  and not long into the game we took the lead as M.Romero jinked through the Verona defence and fired with pace past the keeper. On the 28th minute we added a second goal with I.Coda Zabetta heading in from close range after the Verona defence failed to deal with a L.Sane cross. The second half though was a poor performance as my players switched off . It took Verona ten minutes to pull a goal back as T.Guidi fired in from the penalty spot after a poor challenge by D.Rugani. Verona were controlling the ball a million times better than my players and on the 79th minute L.Antonelli curled one in from outside the area. With three minutes remaining in the game Verona had a clear cut chance to score the winner but their striker somehow managed to miss an open net after I.Caicedo slipped with the ball

Our next game saw the EURO Cup game (See Seperate story)

The final game of the season sees us facing Palermo and we played the better football throughout the first half without really getting close to the opposition goal. The second half was much the same as we carried on the pressure and on the 73rd minute it finally paid off as M.Kean hit home from outside the area. Ten minutes later though Palermo pulled level to get a share of the points after a great team move saw them split my defence apart and Nivaldo tapped in after rounding my keeper. 

3/4/29: Arsenal (EURO Cup Semi Final 1st Leg) (h) 5-0w I.Coda Zabetta, M.Kean, M.Semlali (2), D.Milenov
6/5/29: Empoli (35/38) (a) 2-0w J.Caicedo, M.Semlali 
10/5/29: Arsenal (EURO Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 5-0)) (a) 0-2L No Scorers / O.Grougi, J.Schouten 
14/5/29: Sassuolo (36/38) (a) 1-1d S.Nketlah og / L.Jourdan
20/5/29: Verona (37/38) (h) 2-2d M.Romero, I.Coda Zabetta / T.Guidi, L.Antonelli

Spoiler

23/5/29: FCP (EURO Cup Final) (Volksparkstadion, Hamburg) 2-0w J.Caicedo, M.Semlali  

27/5/29: Palermo (38/38) (a) 1-1d M.Kean / Nivaldo

Other News:
After the win against Empoli we were crowned as Serie A champions for the first time since 2024/25.
Injury news sees D.Milenov out for half of the month after picking up a pulled hamstring in the game against Empoli. More injury news sees M.Romero missing for the next two months after tearing his hamstring against FCP.
I have been awarded the Serie A Manager of the Year award after winning the Serie A title. My side have had D.Rugani and M.Romero named in the Serie A Team of the Year
The club announced that they are planning to expand the stadium by a whole 363 seats and will be completed by the end of June

Serie A Table:
1st: Juventus 84pts Champions (Champions Cup)
2nd: INTER 79pts (Champions Cup)
3rd: A.C.Milan 76pts (Champions Cup)
4th: Roma 75pts (Champions Cup)
5th: Napoli 73pts (EURO Cup)
6th: Pescara 61pts (EURO Cup)
7th:
Torino 58pts (EURO Cup)
8th:
Chievo 57pts
9th: Fiorentina 51pts
10th: Verona 50pts 
11th: Empoli 45pts
12th: Bologna 44pts
13th: Cagliari 44pts
14th: Sassuolo 43pts
15th: Spezia 42pts
16th: Sampdoria 42pts
17th: Palermo 35pts
18th: Atalanta 34pts (Relegated)
19th:
Udinese 31pts (Relegated)
20th:
Novara 26pts (Relegated)

The clubs end of season awards have taken place and are as follows:-
Fans Player of the Season: Daniele Rugani (57 %)
Signing of the Season: Jorge Caicedo £8,650,000 from Barcelona 
Young Player of the Season: Ivan Coda Zabetta 
Top Scorer: Maximiliano Romero (18  goals)
Highest Average Rating: Daniele Rugani (7.26)
Most Yellow Cards: Hector Bellerin (9)
Most Red Cards: No Red Cards (0)

June 2029:
No matches so no reports

No matches so no results

Other News:
After winning the European and League double I have now been linked with the Manchester United job. To be truthful it would be very tempting if I was too be offered the job.
I have also been informed that we will face English side Manchester City in the European Super Cup, the tie will be played on August 14th. We will also be playing AS Roma in the Italian Super Cup and it will be played on August 11th 
I have also been informed that the ground expansion has been completed and we now have a capacity of 51,843

great season after the Barca mixed-bag!  Congrats on the double!

Il y a 13 heures, mark wilson27 a dit :

expand the stadium by a whole 363 seats

Question:  Are those seats behind every colomn in the stadium? ;)

Edited by Rien102

Season Fourteen: 2029/30
July 2029:
The first friendly of the pre-season as we faced A.C.Milan and we didn't really perform and on the 17th minute S.Diaz gave them the lead with a rasping effort from ten yards. With ten minutes remaining in the half they made it two nil with R.Neves slotting in after some woeful defending. It was too easy for Milan and on the 75th minute S.Diaz grabbed a second of the game to give his side a three nil win

Our next game saw us facing Grasshoppers and we turned up for this one with some excellent play and on the 12th minute we took the lead with M.Semalali heading in from close range. Ten minutes later he made it two nil with a curling effort from the corner of the area. We were all over the opposition and on the 43rd minute D.Milenov grabbed our third goal with a well struck shot from twelve yards. The second half was much the same and on the 78th minute we grabbed another goal with J.Caicedo firing low past the diving keeper. However one poor pass cost us a goal as L.Waldschmidt hit a thunderous effort from twenty yards to give the home side a goal.

We now faced Naters and an early goal by the home side saw L.Tobler firing in to send the crowd wild. We responded well though and on the 23rd minute Z.Horvat levelled the scores with a brilliant finish to a great team move. Twelve minutes later we added another goal with D.Milenov headed in from a looping cross. The second half was all my side however it took us till the stroke of full time to give us a third and final goal.

Our next game saw us facing the side that knocked us out of the Italian Cup last season Carpi and we turned up this time. Within a minute of the kick off we took the lead as G.Andorlini jinked through the defence and fired under the keeper. On the 14th minute we made it two nil with A.Gouano heading a bullet past the Carpi keeper. Just after the half hour we grabbed a third goal with I.Coda Zabetta curling a wonderful free-kick into the top corner after M.Semalali was fouled. The second half was again all my side and on the 54th minute J.Caicedo slotted in from the penalty spot after he was brought down in the area. With ten minutes remaining in the game we scored goal number five as J.Caicedo ran through the defence and rounded the keeper to slot into the open net.

The next friendly sees us travelling to England to face Manchester United and we didn't get off to the best of start as they took the lead on the 9th minute with Moreira doing the honours from outside the area. They carried on the pressure and on the 34th minute they grabbed a further goal with A.Pinamonti curling in from twelve yards. The second half was a different story as my players responded to a few choice Wilson words and on the 64th minute M.Semalali rose above the defence to head in a corner. We carried on the pressure and with ten minutes remaining in the game J.Caicedo levelled the scores with a simple tap in from six yards after some dodgy keeping

Our penultimate game of the month saw us facing  Boca and we dominated the game and on the 17th minute we took the lead as M.Semalali jinked into the area and fired with pace past the keeper. Eleven minutes later we added goal number two with a looping free-kick from H.Romero which saw the keeper flapping into the net. We were all over the Boca side but with a minute remaining in the half they pulled a goal back with M.Glaser tapping in from right under the goal after some dire defending. The second half was all my side however we only managed to score the one goal as J.Caicedo headed in to give us a 3-1 win.

The final game of the month saw us facing another English side AFC Liverpool and as expected we battered them. The scoring started almost immediately  as M.Semlali slotted in from close range after beating the keeper to a loose backpass. On the 18th minute we added another goal with H.Romero rose above the defence to head in a looping cross. Two minutes later the same player grabbed a second goal with a well struck effort from just inside the area. We were running the show and on the 23rd minute H.Romero completed a five minute hat-trick with a curling shot from the corner of the area. The second half was again all us and on the 49th minute J.Caicedo hit a thunderous shot past the Liverpool keeper. Ten minutes later we added another goal with M.Romero beating the offside tree and dinking the ball over the keeper. Goal number seven saw J.Caicedo grabbing his second of the game with a low effort which beat the keeper to his near post. There was one more goal in the game as J.Caicedo completed his hat-trick on the 88th minute with a simple shot after a great team move

Monthly Results: (Friendly unless stated)
11/7/29: A.C.Milan (a) 0-3L No Scorers / S.Diaz (2). R.Neves
13/7/29: Grasshoppers (a) 4-1w M.Semlali (2), D.Milenov, J.Caicedo / L.Waldschmidt
15/7/29: Naters (a) 3-1w Z.Horvat, D.Milenov, M.Semlali / L.Tobler
17/7/29: Carpi (a) 5-0w G.Andorlini, A.Gounao, I.Coda Zabetta, J.Caicedo (2)
20/7/29: Manchester United (a) 2-2d M.Semlali, J.Caicedo / Moreira, A.Pinamonti
25/7/29: Boca (a) 3-1w M.Semlali, H.Romero, J.Caicedo / M.Glaser
28/7/29: AFC Liverpool (a) 8-0w M.Semlali, H.Romero (3), J.Caicedo (3), M.Romero

Other News:
Transfer news sees L.Sane leaving the club on a free transfer after refusing to sign a new contract with the club.
Other transfer news sees M.Kean joining Olympique Lyonnais for a fee of £35,500,00 which could rise to £46,500,000.
The club also have stated what they expect of me for the forthcoming season. They expect me to at least reach the First Knockout Rd of the Champions Cup and win Serie A. The other competitions their not that fussed about.

August 2029: (Part One)
The month began with a friendly against Borgaro and we demolished them with real ease. The first goal came in the 15th minute as H.Romero beat the offside trap to fire under the onrushing keeper. Eight minutes later we added another goal with I.Coda Zabetta doing the honours from twenty odd yards. On the 25th minute it was three nil as M.Romano slotted in from close range after running onto a great through-ball. With three minutes remaining in the half we made it four goals as I.Coda Zabetta got his second of the game with a well placed shot from just inside the area. The second half was all us and on the 47th minute M.Romano got his second of the game with a well struck shot which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Just before the hour M.Romano completed his hat-trick as he ran into the area unmarked and headed a Z.Horvat free-kick past the keeper. We kept on the pressure and next on the score sheet was J.Caicedo who hit a wonderous effort from thirty yards into the top of the net. With ten minutes remaining in the game the same player made a mockery of the defence to slide the ball under the onrushing keeper. The scoring wasn't over as on the 89th minute M.Semalali grabbed the ninth goal much to the dismay of the keeper

We now faced much sterner opposition as we faced Spanish side A.Bilbao and the game was pretty damn tight with very little in the way of action compared to the previous game. With two minutes remaining in the half we took the lead as A.Gouano jinked through  the defence with the ball and somehow fumbled the ball into the net. The second half was basically horse manure with neither my side or the Bilbao side managing to string more than a few passes together

Italian Super Cup Final:
Our first competitive game of the season and we faced Roma at the San Siro. The game didn't get off to a great start as Roma took the lead on the 3rd minute as M.Castro threaded the ball to the feet of E.Canli who lashed it under C.Gonzalez. Six minutes later it was two nil as E.Canli again ran through my defence with far too much ease to hit with power past my keeper. We weren't getting near the ball and on the 18th minute E.Canli grabbed his hat-trick after heading in a Gerson free-kick. Twelve minutes later though we pulled a goal back as M.Romero hit home from twenty five yards after a loose ball outside the area. With a couple of minutes remaining in the half we had the chance to grab a second goal but J.Caicedo failed to convert from the penalty spot after he was fouled in the area by P.Sorla.

Half Time Score 1-3

The second half saw my players coming out fighting and on the 59th minute we pulled a further goal back with A.Gouano running onto a I.Coda Zabetta through-ball and wasted no time in firing past the Roma keeper D.Vidic. Ten minutes later we had another chance with a rasping effort from I.Coda Zabetta which beat the keeper but not the crossbar. We carried on the forward pressure and on the 77th we got the equaliser with a low shot from J.Caicedo to beat the keeper.

Full Time 3-3

The game went into extra time however both sets of players failed to get close to the goal with the allotted half hour of play so the game went to penalties.

End of Extra Time 3-3

The game went to penalties and we managed to beat them 3-2 with T.Ricard, P.Sorla, Gerson and M.Kobylanski all missing for Roma whilst A.Gouano, M.Romero and J.Caicedo missed for us.

August 2029: (Part Two)
European Super Cup:
The next game of the month sees us facing English side Manchester City at the Le Romerede, Zaragoza. We started the better and controlled the game with surprising ease and on the 20th minute we took the lead as M.Romero jinked into the area with far too much ease to fire in under F.Rivers. We carried on the pressure and 39th minute M.Romero rose above the defence to head in a D.Milenov cross.

Half Time Score 2-0

The second half was much the same as my side carried on the forward pressure and on the 55th minute we had the chance to score with D.Milenov failing to hit the target from six yards after running onto a D.Lopez through-ball. Eight minutes later we had yet another chance with a rasping effort from D.Milenov but his effort was tipped round the post by F.Rivers. On the 79th minute we grabbed the third and final goal as M.Romero completed his hat-trick with a wonderous effort from outside the area which gave the keeper very little chance of saving and gave my side its first European Super Cup win since the 1996/97 season

Full Time Score 3-0

Serie A
The first game of the league season sees us facing Lazio and we got off to the best of starts as Z.Horvat slotted in within forty seven seconds of the kick off. However the early goal didn't help us as Lazio piled on the pressure and we were lucky to get to the half time interval without conceding. The second half was two minutes old Lazio pulled level with a beautiful strike from inside the area which gave C.Gonzalez no chance of saving. Lazio were all over us but on the stroke of full time we showed why we are champions with M.Romero hitting a brilliant effort into the top corner to give us winning start to the season

1/8/29: Borgaro (Friendly) (a) 9-0w H.Romero, I.Coda Zabetta (2), M.Romano (3), J.Caicedo (2), M.Semalali
8/8/29: A.Bilbao (Friendly) (a) 1-0w A.Gouano
11/8/29: Roma (Super Cup Final) (San Siro, Milan) 3-3d (3-2w pen) M.Romero, A.Gouano, J.Caicedo / E.Canli (3)
14/8/29: Manchester City (European Super Cup) (La Romerede, Zaragoza) 3-0w M.Romero (3) 1ST WIN  SINCE 96/97
26/8/29: Lazio (h) (1/38) 2-1w Z.Horvat 1, M.Romero / M.Carrara

Other News:
I have decided that A.Gouano and H.Romero will be my Captain and Vice Captain for the forthcoming season
The bookies have released the odds for the forthcoming season and we have been made 11-4 favourites to retain the title. We have also been quoted at 1000-1 to be relegated
The Champions Cup have been drawn and we have been placed in group A with A.Madrid (ESP), FCP (POR) and Rangers (SCO)
Job news sees the Spanish FA offering me £105,000 per week to take over the National squad. I have declined the offer this time

September 2029:
We started the better and on the 11th minute we took the lead as M.Romero fired in low past the INTER keeper. Seven minutes later the same player scored from just outside the area after running in from the wing. We were looking good and on the half hour we made it three nil with a looping shot from twenty yards. Just before the break though we conceded a silly goal with some woeful defending which saw M.Coppola heading in past C.Gonzalez. The second half was all INTER and on the 56th minute J.Delgado hit the ball in off the upright. Ten minutes later we conceded an equaliser as J.Delgado rose above the defence and headed a cross over C.Gonzalez. We weren't getting close to the ball and on the stroke of full time J.Delgado completed his hat-trick with a rasping low shot which beat my keeper far too easy.

We now faced Cagliari and again started well M.Romero hit a curling effort from twenty five yards to beat the keeper into the top corner. On the 33rd minute we came close to grabbing another goal with M.Romano firing straight at the keepers arms when it was easier to score. The second half was pretty quiet in truth with most of the action in the middle third of the pitch however on the 74th minute Cagliari grabbed the equaliser with a wonderful strike which gave C.Gonzalez no chance of saving.

Our next game saw us facing Rangers in the Champions Cup and the Scottish side took the lead early on as M.Christensen ran through my defence with ease and fired under C.Gonzalez. On the 21st minute though we levelled as M.Romero rose above the defence and headed a I.Coda Zabetta cross past the keeper. Twelve minutes later though Rangers retook the lead as S.Acerbis ran onto a through-ball and rounded my keeper to slot into the empty net. The second half was nine minutes old when we levelled the scores again as I.Coda Zabetta cooly dinked the ball over the keeper from just inside the area after spotting him off the line. The game was pretty much end to end and on the 84th minute we grabbed the winner as D.Milenov hit home from six yards after beating the keeper to a low pass. In the other group game Atletico Madrid beat FCP 2-0 to go top of the table.

Chievo was next and on the 24th minute the home side took the lead as I.Gonzalez sliced clearance looped over the head of my keeper for an own goal. With four minutes remaining in the half we levelled the scores as M.Romero hit in from the penalty spot after D.Milenov was brought down in the area. The second half quite tight with some great midfield play by either side however on the 75th minute the winner was scored as S.Vitalli beat the offside trap and fired under C.Gonzalez to give Chievo the win

Next up was Spezia who came flying out the blocks and scored within a minute as Jefferson hit home from ten yards after some woeful defending. On the 18th minute it was two nil as J.Garcia rose above the defence and headed a cross past the arms of C.Gonzalez. Twelve minutes later we pulled a goal back as M.Romero tapped in from six yards after beating the offside trap. Just before the break Spezia regained their two goal lead with a low shot which my keeper should've really saved. The second half was three minutes old when M.Romero pulled another goal back with a brilliant shot which stung the fingers of the keeper. On the 58th minute we drew level as M.Romano sprinted into the area and fired a Z.Horvat cross past the keeper. Twelve minutes later goal number four was scored for my side as Z.Horvat hit a powerful strike from outside the area which rattled in off the crossbar. With two minutes remaining in the game the final goal was scored as H.Romero showed some great pace to beat the defence and wasted no time in firing under the onrushing keeper.

The final game of the month saw us facing Bologna  and we made a good start with some excellent play however it took till the 33rd minute for us to get the first goal as M.Romano jinked in past the defence and keeper to slot home into the empty net. The second half was much the same as we dominated without pressurising the keeper and on the 69th minute Bologna equalised and got a share of the points with a well struck effort from outside the area. We really should've scored a lot more.

2/9/29: INTER (a) (2/38) 3-4L M.Romero (3) / M.Coppole, J.Delgado (3)
15/9/29: Cagliari (h) (3/38) 1-1d M.Romero / M.Pugliese
18/9/29: Rangers (h) (Champions Cup Grp A (1/6) 3-2w M.Romero, I.Coda Zabetta, D.Milenov / M.Christensen, S.Acerbis 
23/9/29: Chievo (a) (4/38) 1-2L M.Romero / I.Gonzalez og, S.Vitalli
27/9/29: Spezia (h) (5/38) 5-3w M.Romero (3), M.Romano, H.Romero / Jefferson (2), J.Garcia
30/9/29: Bologna (a) (6/38) 1-1d M.Romano / G.Simionato

Other News:
After a poor start to the season we are currently sat in 11th place some 7pts off top of table Chievo
Injury news sees J.Caicedo missing around a couple of weeks of the month after straining his abdomen during training. More news sees A.Gouano missing the same amount of time after twisting his knee during International duty. S.Zupanovic will also miss a couple of weeks during the month after straining his groin on International duty.
More injury news sees H.Bellerin out for the latter part of the month and the start of next month after fracturing his cheekbone during training
The odds for the Champions Cup have been released and we have been quoted at 18-1 to win the trophy, Manchester City are 4-1 favourites

October 2029:
The first game of the month sees us facing FCP in the Champions Cup and we started brilliantly as M.Romero fired in from close range after running onto a L.Capezzi through-ball. On the 14th minute we grabbed a second goal as M.Romero fired in from the penalty spot after A.Gouano was brought down in the area. We were running away with it however we failed to score another goal in the first half. The second half was ten minutes old when the next goal was scored as FCP pulled a goal back as I.Nkosi rose above the defence and headed in from under the crossbar. The goal seemed to knock the wind out of my players and on the 79th minute FCP equalised with A.Torres rifling in from just outside the area to give them a share of the points. The other game in the group saw Rangers drawing 2-2 with Atletico Madrid

We now faced our local rivals Torino and we started the better and six minutes into the game we took the lead as L.Capezzi jinked through the defence and unleashed a powerful drive past the keeper. Soon after we had another we had another chance with a great team move which split the defence apart however just as D.Milenov finished the move it was ruled out for offside. The second half was again all my side as we dominated our local rivals and on the 88th minute we grabbed the killer goal as J.Caicedo ran onto a through-ball and fired with pace past the keeper to give us the bragging rights.

Our next game saw us facing Empoli and it was pretty tight and slow to get going. The first real effort of the game saw the first goal as on the 39th minute M.Romero gave us the lead with a thunderous effort from outside the area. The second half was all my side as we controlled the play and on the 65th minute we added our second goal with J.Caicedo heading in a I.Coda Zabetta free-kick. The rest of the game saw us still controlling without any forward pressure. The game did however decend into a slanging match and in the twenty five minutes six yellow cards were shown

Next up was a Champions Cup game against Atletico Madrid and we dominated with ease. It did however take us till the 28th minute to score the first goal with A.Gouano curling a wonderful free-kick into the top corner after L.Capezzi was brought down on the way to goal. Two minutes before the half time interval we added another goal as I.Coda Zabetta hit a speculative shot from outside the area which bobble under the keeper and into the back of the net. The second half was all my side as we kept the ball away from the Madrid side and on the 81st minute we grabbed the third and final goal as A.Gouano slotted in from ten yards from a I.Coda Zabetta cross. The other game in the group sees Rangers losing 3-1 to FCP.

The next game saw us facing Carpi and we began the better and on the 14th minute we took the lead as D.Rugani jinked through the defence with ease and fired under the keeper. Twelve minutes later we made it two nil as Z.Horvat hit a powerful strike in off the crossbar. We were looking good however on the 38th minute Carpi pulled a goal back as F.Ghezzi made the most of a poor clearance by C.Gonzalez. The second half was again all us but for all our pressure we could only add the one single goal as D.Rugani fired in his second of the game from the corner of the area. Despite the three points I was alittle disappointed with how wasteful we were in front of goal

The final game of the month saw us facing Roma and we got off to a terrible start as E.Canli headed in from close range within a minute of the kick off. On the 28th minute they grabbed another goal as E.Canli beat the offside trap and dinked the ball over C.Gonzalez. We weren't getting close to the ball at all. The second half wasn't much better as we were being outplayed however Roma couldn't get past my keeper and on the stroke of full time we countered one of there attacks and M.Romero pulled a goal back. The goal though was flattering for us.

3/10/29: FCP (a) (Champions Cup Grp A (2/6) 2-2d M.Romero (2) / I.Nkosi, A.Torres 
7/10/29: Torino (h) (7/38) 2-0w L.Capezzi, J.Caicedo
20/10/29: Empoli (a) (8/38) 2-0w M.Romero, J.Caicedo
24/10/29: A.Madrid (h) (Champions Cup Grp A (3/6) 3-0w A.Gouano (2), I.Coda Zabetta  
28/10/29: Carpi (h) (9/38) 3-1w D.Rugani (2), Z.Horvat / F.Ghezzi
31/10/29: Roma (a) (10/38) 2-1L M.Romero / E.Canli (2)

Other News:
After a much better month in the league we have moved up to 7th place on 17pts, we have closed the gap at the top to 6pts over Roma
Injury news sees D.Milenov miss the middle two weeks of the month after twisting his ankle during the Torino game

November 2029:
The first game of the month saw us facing A.C.Milan and we got off to a great start with M.Semlali hitting in from outside the area on the 7th minute. However the early goal seemed to ruin the game for us as we started to give the ball away too easy and on the 23rd minute S.Diaz levelled for Milan. Eight minutes later it was 2-1 as Milan's C.Nunes fired a thunderous effort into the top corner after my defence failed to deal with a simple pass in midfield. The second half was all Milan and we failed to get close to the ball. For all their pressure it took till the 79th minute for them to grab the third goal with S.Diaz jinking through the defence with ease and wasted no time in firing under C.Gonzalez to give Milan a 3-1 win.

We now faced our next Champions Cup game against A.Madrid and we didn't start well at all as on the 3rd minute P.Kuznetsov fired with power low past C.Gonzalez. The home side carried on the forward pressure and just before the break they had another chance with a curling effort from G.Martinez which rattled in off the top corner. The second half was all A.Madrid and on the 65th minute it was three nil with G.Martinez grabbing his second of the game with a wonderful strike which gave my keeper no chance of saving. There was one more goal in the game as on the 84th minute M.Semlali fired in under the keeper to give us a very undeserved goal. In the other group game FCP beat Rangers 4-0

Our next game sees us facing Palermo and we were truly routed. My players never turned up and on the 13th minute we went a goal down as Nivaldo curled a free-kick into the top corner after a poor challenge by H.Romero. Twelve minutes later we added another goal as K.Coman ran through the defence and slid the ball under C.Gonzalez. We were being battered and on the 43rd minute it was three nil with M.Matoshi rose above the defence and headed a cross past the defence. The second half was much the same and on the hour mark K.Coman grabbed his second and Palermo's fourth. There was one final goal of the game as on the 89th minute M.Matoshi made it five nil to complete a real dire game and fourth loss in a row.

We now faced Verona in the league and it was the away side which started the better as on the 13th minute D.Cori gave them the lead with a powerful stroke from outside the area. It didn't take long for the next goal to be scored as on the 15th minute M.Sloppa jinked into the area with ease and dinked the ball over the onrushing keeper. On the 38th minute we finally managed our first effort as M.Romano slotted in past the keeper. The second half was a lot better and three minutes in we levelled as I.Gonzalez showed great pace to beat the defence and fire under the keeper. On the hour we took the lead as H.Romero curled in from a good twenty five yards after running in from the wing. Ten minutes after the goal we scored yet another goal with V.Falcone. With five minutes remaining in the game we grabbed our fifth and final goal with a curling effort from eighteen yards to give the keeper little chance of saving

The final game of the month saw us travelling to Scotland to face Rangers in the Champions Cup Group and within a minute we took the lead as M.Romano hit home from outside the area. On the 24th minute we grabbed a second goal with M.Romano finishing a great team move which split open the Rangers defence. With four minutes remaining in the half Rangers pulled a goal back as A.Carisson beat my sides offside trap to dink the ball over the onrushing C.Gonzalez. The second half was again all my side and on the hour mark we were awarded a penalty after I.Coda Zabetta was brought down in the area, M.Romero stepped up but his penalty was well saved by the Rangers keeper. On the 74th minute we added a third goal as A.Gouano tapped in from six yards after running onto a low I.Gonzalez cross. With six minutes remaining in the game Rangers pulled another goal back as A.Carrison curled into the top corner but it was too little too late and we got all three points. The other group game saw FCP beating A.Madrid 3-0

3/11/29: A.C.Milan (h) (11/38) 1-3L M.Semlali / S.Diaz (2), C.Nunes
6/11/29: A.Madrid (a)  (Champions Cup Grp A (4/6) 1-3L M.Semlali / P.Kuznetsov, G.Martinez (2) 
11/11/29: Palermo (a) (12/38) 0-5L No Scorers / Nivaldo, K.Coman (2), M.Matoshi (2)
24/11/29: Verona (h) (13/38) 5-2w M.Romano, I.Gonzalez, H.Romero, V.Falcone, M.Romero / D.Cori, M.Sloppa
28/11/29: Rangers (a) (Champions Cup Grp A (5/6) 3-2w M.Romano (2), A.Gouano / A.Carisson (2) 

Other News:
An indifferent month sees us drop to 8th place on 20pts and we are now 10pts behind leaders Napoli

December 2029:
The first game of the month saw us facing FCP and in truth it was pretty damn boring with not much action within the first forty five minutes of play. The second half wasn't much better in truth with naff all in the way of football. However deep into injury time the winning goal was scored with M.Bucci heading a corner past the FCP keeper to give us all three points in a dire game. The win was also enough to see us qualify for the First Knockout Round. In the other group game A.Madrid beat Rangers 1-0

We never got going against our next opponents Pescara and we never got close to making an effort on goal in the first half of the half. On the 39th minute we had our first chance of the game as L.Capezzi rattled the upright from outside the area. The second half was much the same with some poor play but on the 74th minute Pescara grabbed what turned out to be the winner with a curling effort from J.Asoro which gave I.Caicedo no chance of saving.

We now faced Genoa and on the 14th minute we scored the first goal as A.Gouano diverted a powerful shot past I.Caicedo for an own goal. Soon after we had another chance to score with a powerful strike which stung the fingers of the keeper. Just before the break we came close to conceding another goal as A.Ounes fired wide from the penalty spot after H.Romero fouled in the area. The second half saw my players upping their game as we piled on the pressure however for all the pressure we only managed the one goal as M.Romero fired in to give us a share of the points.

Our next game was against Crotone in the Italian Cup and we started pretty well and on the 19th minute we took the lead with a thunderous strike from just inside the area which gave the keeper no chance of saving. It wasn't long till we had another chance with a well struck effort from J.Caicedo which had the keeper at full stretch to save. We were all over the Crotone side however we failed to score again in the first half. The second half was much the same as we battered the away side but the Crotone keeper was in fine form and managed to block everything we shot towards them.

The final game of the month sees us facing Sampdoria and we began the better and on the 9th minute we had the ball in the back of the net however M.Semlali's effort was ruled for a foul in the build up. Ten minutes later though we were reduced to ten men after D.Lopez was given a red card after receiving his second yellow in a matter of two minutes.  Sampdoria took full advantage and on the 39th minute they took the lead with L.Brucia rattling in from close range. The second half was all Sampdoria and on the 67th minute L.Brucia grabbed his second goal with a well worked team move which split my defence apart. We were struggling to get hold of the ball and on the stroke of full time Sampdoria grabbed a third goal with a low shot which my keeper I.Caicedo should've done better to save.

4/12/29: FCP (h) (Champions Cup Grp A (6/6) 1-0w M.Bucci 
9/12/29: Pescara (h) (14/38) 0-1L No Scorers / J.Asoro
15/12/29: Genoa (a) (15/38) 1-1d A.Gouano og / M.Romero
19/12/29: Crotone (h) (Italian Cup 1st Rd) 1-0w L.Capezzi
23/12/29: Sampdoria (a) (16/38) 0-3L No Scorers / L.Brucia (2), M.Maiella

Other News:
A dire month sees us surprisingly remaining 8th in the table but we are now 13pts behind leaders Napoli
The Champions Cup group ended as follows: Juventus 13pts, FCP 10pts, A.Madrid 10pts, Rangers 1pt. FCP qualified on goal difference. The draw for the Champions Cup First Knockout Round sees us facing French side Paris Saint-Germain with the first leg being played away from home
The ¼ Final of the Italian Cup has been draw an we face Palermo at home.
Some not so good news sees D.Milenov coming to me and stating that he has lost confidence in me as the clubs manager. I have warned him that anymore outbursts and he will be out of the club

January 2030:
The first game of the year and boom we made light work of Sassuolo. The first goal of the game was scored on the 4th minute as A.Gouano curled in from outside the area. Ten minutes later I.Gonzalez grabbed a goal as he broke through the defence with real ease and fired under the onrushing keeper. It was far too easy and on the 33rd minute A.Gouano headed in an I.Coda Zabetta cross. Just before the break we made it 4-0 with A.Gouano running into the area and fired past the keeper. The second half was just as easy and on the 54th minute M.Semlali grabbed our next goal with a brave header from S.Zupanovic's cross. Ten minutes later the same player scored another goal to make it 6-0 with M.Semlali jinking in from the wing and fired low past the keeper at his near post. There was one more goal in the game as on the 87th minute S.Zupanovic hit a wonderful free-kick into the top corner after M.Semlali was brought down on the way too goal.

We now faced Napoli and we got off to a great start as Napoli's E.Ramirez diverted a cross past his own keeper. On the 18th minute Napoli equalised as O.Burke fired in from outside the area after running onto a low cross. We reacted well as on the 36th minute J.Caicedo headed in a D.Milenov cross. On the stroke of half time Napoli were reduced to ten men after C.Theunis was sent off for a second yellow card. The second half surprisingly was dominated by Napoli and on the hour mark Napoli equalised as E.Ramirez fired into the correct net this time. Napoli were looking good and on the stroke of full time Napoli won the game with a fine strike from E.Ramirez to give them all three points.

We now faced Lazio and got off to a great start as within a minute we had taken the lead with J.Caicedo curling in from the corner of the area. On the 19th minute we added another goal with M.Romano tapping in from a low S.Zupanovic cross. It was far too easy and on the 43rd minute we made it three nil with M,Romano heading in his second of the game from a J.Horvat cross. The second half though was a different story as Lazio decided to play and on the 58th minute they pulled a goal back with S.Ndlovu  jinking into the area unmarked and fired under the keeper. Twelve minutes later they grabbed another goal with S.Ndlovu showing my defence up with some great play and rounded my keeper to slot into an empty net. On the stroke of full time Lazio were awarded a penalty after H.Romero handled in the area, luckily for us S.Ndlovu fired his penalty wide of the post to miss the chance of a hat-trick and the chance to give Lazio a share of the points

Next up was INTER and we seemed to not bother turning up as INTER battered us and on the 25th minute they grabbed the opener as A.Bonetti hit a curling effort round the otustretched arms of the keeper to give them the lead. INTER were all over us and just before the break I.Caicedo failed to convert from the penalty spot after a dubious penalty was awarded to us. The second half was all INTER and they piled on the pressure more and more however for on the 85th minute we grabbed a very undeserved penalty which M.Romero fired in. I was furious with my players and let them know how lucky they were to get a point.

I now faced my 500th game as a manager as I faced Palermo and we started well with A.Gouano slotting in from close range after running onto a S.Zupanovic cross. Soon after Palermo had the chance to equalise but K.Coman fired his penalty straight into the arms of the keeper. We were controlling the game with reasonable ease and on the 44th minute we added another goal as M.Romano fired with pace past the outstretched arms of the keeper. The second half was all my side as we piled on more pressure however we couldn't get past the Palermo keeper who was on fine form

Next up was Cagliari and we scored the first goal of the game as H.Romero put past C.Gonzalez for a comical own goal. On the 28th minute it was two nil to Cagliari as S.Guidetti beat the offside trap and dinked the ball over my keeper who was alittle slow to react. We were being outplayed with ease. The second half was much the same at the start with Cagliari dominating however on the 57th minute we pulled a goal back as M.Romano fired a poor clearance straight past back the keeper. The goal lifted us and on the 78th minute we levelled the score with M.Romero playing a one two with Z.Horvat to give us a share of the points.

The month ended with a home game against Chievo and a poor start saw C.Dieng giving the away side the lead with a fine shot. It took till the 34th minute for us to have our first effort as S.Zupanovic curled a free-kick in past the keeper to send the home fans wild. Straight from kick off we took the lead as D.Milenov ran onto a through-ball and fired under the keeper. On the stroke of half time we added another goal as D.Milenov fired in a penalty after A.Gouano was brought down in the area. The second half was all my side and on the hour mark we added another goal as H.Romero tapped in a low cross from S.Zupanovic which gave the keeper no chance to save. On the 79th minute we added a fifth goal as D.Milenov completed his hat-trick. A brilliant performance after we conceded.

6/1/30: Sassuolo (h) (17/38) 7-0w A.Gouano (2), I.Gonzalez (2), M.Semlali (2), S.Zupanovic
12/1/30:Napoli (a) (18/38) 2-3L E.Ramirez og, J.Caicedo / O.Burke, E.Ramirez (2)  
16/1/30: Lazio (a) (19/38) 3-2w J.Caicedo, M.Romano (2) / S.Ndlovu (2)
19/1/30: INTER (h) (20/38) 1-1d M.Romero / A.Bonetti
22/1/30: Palermo (h) (Italian Cup ¼ Final) 2-0w A.Gouano, M.Romano  
27/1/30: Cagliari (a) (21/38) 2-2d M.Romano, M.Romero / H.Romero og, S.Guidetti
30/1/30: Chievo (h) (22/38) 5-1w S.Zupanovic, D.Milenov (3), H.Romero / C.Dieng

Other News:
Despite a mixed batch of results we have moved up to 5th spot in the league but we are some 17pts behind league leaders Napoli and 9pts behind the Champions Cup spot
The month didn't get off to the best of starts for me as M.Semali came to me and stated he has also lost confidence in my ability as manager. Like with D.Milenov I told him anymore and he will be leaving the club.
Also C.Gonzalez and D.Lopez have come and said they have lost confidence and I pretty much told them the same as the other two players. However it does look like I've got abit of a player revolt going on.
Injury news sees L.Capezzi missing the first half of the month after picking up a twisted ankle during training.
Transfer news sees I.Coda Zabetta leaving the club and joining Real Madrid for a fee of £38,000,000
More transfer news sees I.Caicedo joining Roma for a fee of £2,100,000
The draw for the Italian Cup Semi Final sees us facing Napoli with the being played at home

With the game against Palermo being my 500th as a manager and my stats are as follows:
Played: 500
Won: 287
Drawn: 80
Lost: 133
Goals Scored: 1,053
Goals Against: 644
Career Earnings: £10,750,000
Players Sold: 52
Players Released: 26
Total Transfer Fees Received: £382,000,000
Highest Fee Paid: £75,000,000 Kingsley Baise (19/7/27)
Highest Fee Received: £38,000,000 Ivano Coda Zabetta (7/1/30)

Authors Notes: Somehow I have forgotten to screenshot a game during the month meaning match day twenty three hasn't been reported. And as the this game has finished ages ago I can't go back and find it

February 2030:
The month began well for us as we started with a game against Spezia. We outplayed the home side with ease and on the 14th minute we took the lead as a long ball over the top by H.Bellerin was half volleyed into the net by J.Caicedo. Spezia weren't getting close to the ball and on the 34th minute we had another chance with a long range effort from S.Zupanovic which rattled against the crossbar. The second half was much the same as we dominated large parts of it however it took till the 79th minute to get the killer goal as S.Zupanovic completed a good game for himself with a low shot which beat the keeper to his far post.

We carried on the dominant play into the next game against Bologna and on the 5th minute we grabbed the lead as M.Romero slotted in a penalty after D.Milenov was brought down in the area. Ten minutes later it was two nil with D.Milenov heading in from six yards after a S.Zupanovic cross evaded the Bologna defence. We were in complete control but failed to add to our total in the first half. The second half was all my side on just before the hour L.Capezzi grabbed our third goal with a low shot. Bologna had no answer to us and on the 88th minute M.Romero scored his second and our third with a curling effort.

We now faced our first leg game against Napoli in the Italian Cup semi final. In truth the game was pretty dire with very little action within the first forty five minutes and the only real effort saw A.Gouano firing wide of the post after running through the defence with ease. The second half wasn't much better as we struggled the get into the opposition area but on the 77th minute D.Milenov fired in the winner. It was a real dire game for the fans to watch

Our next match saw my side facing local rivals Torino and as expected the first part of the game was pretty tight with little in the way of attacking football. However just before the half time whistle we took the lead with the first real effort as M.Romero showed some pace and beat the defence to a loose ball and fired under the keeper. The second half was all my side as we upped the pressure and on the 47th minute D.Milenov jinked through the defence and fired with pace under the keeper. Twelve minutes later D.Milenov grabbed his second of the game with a powerful strike from outside the area which gave the keeper no chance of saving. It was all us and on the 75th minute we got the fourth and final goal with a low shot which beat the keeper to his near post.

The next match saw us facing Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of the Champions Cup 1st Knockout round. We didn't get off to the best of starts as on the 14th minute A.Cortes ran into the area with real ease and fired with pace past my keeper. Just after the half hour it was two nil with O.Dembele jinking past my defence with ease and rounded the keeper to slide the ball into the back of the net. The second half was a different story as my players responded to my half time words and on the 55th minute we pulled a goal back with a long range effort from M.Romero which rattled in off the crossbar. We were playing the better and on the 77th minute we grabbed the equaliser with a great team  move which M.Romero finished off with power. Deep into injury time we came close to conceding the winner as Paris Saint-Germain were awarded a penalty after H.Romero handled in the area, R.Sanches stepped up and fired past the keeper but not the upright and we managed to hold on for a draw and two away goals.

The final game of the game of the month saw us facing Empoli and we played the better football however it took till the 29th minute to get the first goal as M.Romano rose above the defence and headed a S.Zupanovic cross past the Empoli keeper. Just before the break we had a clear cut chance from the penalty spot but M.Romero fired well wide of the post. The second half was much the same as we piled on the pressure but we just couldn't get through the defence and on the 83rd minute we were punished for not being clinical as L.Materese finished off an Empoli counter attack and fired under C.Gonzalez

3/2/30: Spezia (a) (24/38) 2-0w J.Caicedo, S.Zupanovic
10/2/30: Bologna (h) (25/38) 4-0w M.Romero (2), D.Milenov, L.Capezzi
13/2/30: Napoli (h) (Italian Cup Semi Final 1st Leg) 1-0w D.Milenov
16/2/30: Torino (a) (26/38) 4-0w M.Romero, D.Milenov (2), M.Romano
19/2/30: Paris Saint-Germain (a) (Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rd 1st Leg) 2-2d M.Romero (2) / A.Cortes, O.Dembele
23/2/30: Empoli (h) (27/38) 1-1d M.Romano / L.Materese

Other News:
An unbeaten month sees us remain in 5th place on 45pts still 17pts behind leaders Napoli and now only 6pts off the Champions Cup spot

March 2030:
We started the month with a match against Carpi and on the 18th minute we were awarded a penalty after D.Milenov was brought down in the area, however M.Romero fired his penalty wide of the post. Twelve minutes later we came close to opening the scoring  as A.Gouano slotted in from close range but the goal was ruled out. The second half was six minutes old when we finally got the we deserved as J.Caicedo rose above the defence and headed a S.Zupanovic cross past the keeper. Carpi never came close to scoring.

My sides next game saw us facing Napoli in the Italian Cup Semi Final 2nd leg and we hold a 1-0 advantage. This was also my 100th game in charge of Juventus. We started well and on the 15th minute we grabbed our first of the game as S.Zupanovic fired a free-kick into the top corner after A.Gouano was brought down. Nine minutes later Napoli levelled the game with D.Rocco beating the offside trap and slotting in under C.Gonzalez who was slow to react. On the 28th minute Napoli took the lead in the game as E.Ramirez jinked through the defence with real ease and fired past my keeper with ease. Ten minutes later we levelled the game as H.Romero rose above the defence and headed a S.Zupanovic cross in past the keeper. The second half was though was all Napoli and on the 53rd minute they retook the lead and levelled the tie with a powerful strike from E.Bauducco which gave C.Gonzalez no chance of saving. Their was one more goal in the game as on the 85th minute E.Ramirez gave Napoli their fourth goal of the game and gave them the Semi Final victory.

The next game saw us facing Roma in the league and it was a cracking first half as in the 9th minute we took the lead with M.Romero heading in from a M.Esposito cross. Ten minutes later J.Caicedo made it two nil with a long range effort which beat the keeper low down to his left. On the 34th minute we grabbed another goal with J.Caicedo tapping in from close range after the Roma keeper spilt a S.Zupanovic cross. Just before the break we scored another goal with M.Romero beating the offside trap and firing under the onrushing keeper, The second half though was a different story as my players seemed to stay in the changing room. On the 49th minute Roma grabbed a goal back as E.Canli slotted in from close range after some woeful defending. Twelve minutes later they pulled another goal back as E.Canli fired in another goal from outside the area which C.Gonzalez was slow to react too. On the 74th minute Roma scored again as H.Caceres headed past my keeper after my defence seemed to fall asleep. It was far too easy for Roma but luckily for us they couldn't add to the tally and we managed to keep hold of the three points.

Up next was the second leg against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions Cup and with two away goals we stood a reasonable chance of going through. However my players didn't seem to want to play and PSG controlled the first half with some excellent play and on the 26th minute they grabbed the lead as M.Gomez fired in from outside the area which beat my keeper into the bottom corner. Just before the break they had a clear cut chance to score with D.Rugani fouling in the area, R.Sanches stepped up and fired the penalty towards goal but C.Gonzalez saved brilliantly to deny them. The second half was all PSG as my players continued to be absent from the game. They carried on the pressure and on the 75th minute they finally got the second goal they deserved as N.Gomez headed in from close range. We never came close to scoring were knocked out 4-2 on aggregate

After the dire performance against PSG I let rip at the players and wanted more from them against A.C.Milan in the first half they obviously weren't listening to me and on the 20th minute S.Diaz opened the scoring with a low shot past my keeper. Eight minutes later they were awarded a penalty after M.Esposito fouled in the area, S.Diaz stepped up and fired past the keeper but not the upright. On the half hour though they grabbed a second goal with M.Aclar curled in a wicked shot from the corner of the area. They were all over us and on the stroke of half time they had another chance as I.Gonzalez fouled in the area, S.Diaz stepped up and fired towards goal but the ball rebounded off my keeper and C.Nunes fired in the rebound. I was furious at half time and this time my players reacted to my words and five minutes into the half we pulled a goal back as M.Semlali jinked into the area and fired under the keeper. On the 53rd minute we added another goal with M.Semlali rose above the defence and headed a S.Zupanovic cross into the top corner. We were all over the Milan side and six minutes after the kick off we levelled the score with A.Gounao grabbing his first goal of the game. On the 64th minute we took the lead as M.Semlali jinked into the area unmarked and fired with pace into the back of the net to complete his hat-trick. Twelve minutes later we scored another with A.Gouano hitting home from outside the area to give the Milan keeper no chance of saving. Their was one final goal in the game as on the 88th minute A.Gouano completed his hat-trick with a daisy cutter which beat the keeper low and too his right to complete an excellent forty five minutes.

The final game of the month saw us taking the lead on the 3rd minute against Palermo as M.Romero fired in from close range. Ten minutes later we added another goal with the same players heading in from a M.Esposito cross. On the 27th minute though Palermo pulled a goal back with M.Matoshi slotting in from close range after my defence fell asleep. Just before the break we grabbed another goal with M.Semlali hitting an unstoppable effort into the top corner which gave the keeper little chance to score. On the 56th minute Palermo pulled another goal with M.Matoshi doing the honours from just inside the area which my keeper should've done a lot better with. Just before the full time whistle we grabbed our fourth goal with V.Falcone running in from the wing and wasted no time in firing past the keeper.

3/3/30: Carpi (a) (28/38) 1-0w J.Caicedo
6/3/30: Napoli (a) (Italian Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 1-0) 2-4L S.Zupanovic, H.Romero / D.Rocco, E.Ramirez (2), E.Bauducco 
9/3/30: Roma (h) (29/38) 4-3w M.Romero (2), J.Caicedo (2) / E.Canli (2), H.Caceres
13/3/30: Paris Saint-Germain (h) (Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rd 2nd Leg (agg 2-2))  0-2L No Scorers / N.Gomez (2)
16/3/30: A.C.Milan (a) (30/38) 6-3w M.Semlali (3), A.Gouano (3) / S.Diaz, M.Aclar, C.Nunes
31/3/30: Palermo (h) (31/38) 4-2w M.Romero (3), M.Semlali, V.Falcone / M.Matoshi (2)

Other News:
After a cracking league month if not Cup month we move up to 4th spot but we are still 15pts off the top of the table Napoli

April 2030:
Not the start I wanted to the month as we played poorly against mid-table Verona. We did however start the better as within three minutes we had taken the lead with a fine strike from M.Semlali. This however was as good as it got for us as we struggled from then on. On the 22nd minute we were caught napping as H.por Arnarson ran in from the wing and unleashed a stunning effort past P.Sunday. Twelve minutes later we went a goal down as M.Stoppa rose above the defence and headed a simple cross past the outstretched arms of my keeper. The second half wasn't much better as we just couldn't get near the ball and on the 77th minute Verona grabbed the third and final goal with a low shot from L.Antonelli to give them a convincing win.

We began the next game against Fiorentina well and on the 9th minute M.Romero gave us the lead with a fine strike from just inside the area. It didn't take long till we grabbed a second goal with H.Bellerin doing the honours which gave the keeper no chance to save. We were looking good but we failed to score again in the first half. The second half was two minutes old when we grabbed goal number three as M.Semlali curled in from long distance to beat the keeper to his far post. After the goal though we relaxed far too much and on the hour mark Fiorentina grabbed a goal back with E.Grossi hitting home after running onto a great through-ball. On the 79th minute they pulled another goal back as B.Vranckx jinked into the area unmarked and fired under P.Sunday. We were struggling with the ball and on the stroke of full time we conceded the equaliser with B.Vranckx heading in to send a chorus of boo's up from the home fans.

Four minutes into the game against Pescara we took the lead as M.Romano headed in a M.Esposito cross to beat the keeper into the top corner. We carried on the pressure and just after the half hour we grabbed a second goal with M.Romano heading in another M.Esposito cross. We were all the opposition and ten minutes into the second half Z.Horvat grabbed a third for us with a low shot which beat the keeper into the bottom corner. It was far too easy for us but we couldn't add to our tally however on the 82nd minute Pescara grabbed a poor goal as M.Bucci's slip saw A.Merkaj firing in under P.Sunday.

The final game of the month saw us facing Genoa and we dominated well and on the 15th minute M.Romano scored from close range after running onto a L.Capezzi through-ball. With five minutes remaining in the half we added goal number two as L.Capezzi hit home from ten yards which gave the Genoa keeper no chance of saving. The second half was two minutes old when Genoa pulled a goal back J.Nordgard slotted in from six yards after my defence seemed to fall asleep however it was a false dawn for the away side. We carried on dominating and on the 74th minute M.Romano grabbed his second and our third goal of the game with a thunderous effort from just outside the area

7/4/30: Verona (a) (32/38) 1-3L M.Semlali / H.por Arnarson, M.Stoppa, L.Antonelli
13/4/30: Fiorentina (h) (33/38) 3-3d M.Romero, H.Bellerin, M.Semlali / E.Grossi, B.Vranckx (2)
20/4/30: Pescara (a) (34/38) 3-1w M.Romano (2), Z.Horvat / A.Merkaj
28/4/30: Genoa (h) (35/38) 3-1w M.Romano (2), L.Capezzi / J.Nordgard

Other News:
The end of the month sees us move down to 5th spot 18pts off top spot and 3pts off the Champions Cup spot. We are however guaranteed a European spot next season
After the game against Pescara I was informed that Napoli have won the Serie A title much to the disgust of the board.

May 2030:
The final month of the season got off to a bad start as we faced Sampdoria. The away side grabbed the lead on the 12th minute as L.Brucia ran past D.Lopez as though he wasn't there and fired under the body of my keeper. It took us till the 38th minute to get a meaningful effort towards goal as A.Gouano headed a L.Capezzi cross towards goal but the keeper easily saved it. The second half was all Sampdoria but luckily for us their finishing was as poor as our defending.

The next game saw us facing Sassuolo and another poor start saw G.Vlzinger firing with pace past the keeper and into the back of the net. Soon after we had our first chance as on the 18th minute D.Milenov fired wide from the penalty spot after Z.Horvat was brought down in the area. The rest of the half was mainly fought in the middle third of the pitch. The second half was pretty quiet too with both my side and the Sassuolo side battling in the midfield however on the 78th minute we finally got an equaliser as M.Romano headed in a looping cross from S.Zupanovic to give us a share of the points.

The final game of the season sees us facing his years champions Napoli and they showed why they were champions with some excellent play and on the 23rd minute they took the lead with a rasping effort from S.Bergwijn which gave C.Gonzalez very little chance to score. With four minutes remaining in the half we got ourselves a lucky goal as M.Romano's long range effort from thirty yards bobbled under the keepers arms to roll into the net. The second half was much the same with Napoli controlling the play but my defence finally showed what there made of with some brilliant defending and on the 83rd minute we countered the Napoli attack and M.Romero slotted in from close range after the Napoli keeper failed to deal with one of the shots.

5/5/30: Sampdoria (h) (36/38) 0-1L No Scorers / L.Brucia
12/5/30: Sassuolo (a) (37/38) 1-1d M.Romano / G.Vlzinger
19/5/30: Napoli (h) (38/38) 2-1w M.Romano, M.Romero / S.Bergwijn

Other News:
Two of my players have been selected in the Serie A Team of the Year with H.Romero and I.Gonzalez picked.

Serie A Table:
1st: Napoli 82pts Champions (Champions Cup)
2nd: A.C.Milan 76pts (Champions Cup)
3rd: INTER 75pts (Champions Cup)
4th: Roma 71pts (Champions Cup)
5th: Juventus 68pts (Euro Cup)
6th: Lazio 57pts (Euro Cup)
7th: Fiorentina 56ptts (Euro Cup)
8th: Chievo 52pts
9th: Pescara 50pts
10th: Bologna 49pts
11th: Sassuolo 49pts
12th: Palermo 48pts
13th: Spezia 47pts
14th: Verona 46pts
15th: Torino 46pts
16th: Sampdoria 44pts
17th: Cagliari 43pts
18th: Genoa 41pts (Relegated)
19th: Carpi 31pts (Relegated)
20th: Empoli 30pts Relegated)

Fans Player of the Season: M.Romero (34%)
Young Player of the Season: D.Milenov
Top Scorer: M.Romero (33 goals)
Highest Average Rating: M.Romero (7.28)
Most Yellow Cards: I.Gonzalez (8)
Most Red Cards: D.Lopez (1)

June 2030:
No Matches so no reports

No Matches so no results

Other News:
At the start of the month I have been offered the vacant Arsenal job a nice wage of £57,000 per week has been offered, I asked for a weeks delay in my decision which they have rejected
Transfer news sees C.Gonzalez joining Olympique Lyonnais for a fee of £5,250,000 which could rise to £8,500,000. S.Zupanovic has agreed terms with OM which sees us fetching in £11,500,000 which could potentially rise to £18,500,000

Season Fifteen 2030/31:
July 2030:
The first match of the pre-season sees us facing Celtic and we got off to a good start with M.Esposito jinking through the defence and fired past the keeper. On the 23rd minute we made it two nil with a long range effort from M.Romano which gave the keeper little chance to save. However after the goal we seemed to relax too much and Celtic started to open us up. The second half was ten minutes old when Celtic pulled a goal back as M.Taylor beat the offside trap and slid the ball under my keeper. Celtic were controlling play and on the 79th minute they grabbed the equaliser with a curling effort from J.Moss which beat the keeper to his far post.

The next game saw us facing Manchester United and we never turned up as they piled on the pressure and it was only due to some great keeping that we didn't concede in the first half. The second half was much the same and on the 64th minute M.Rashford gave the home side the lead with a low shot from twelve yards which my keeper failed to get close to it. We failed to get close to the ball and on the 77th minute C.Yildrim made it two nil with a well worked team move which split the defence apart

We now faced Tottenham and got off to a great start as on the second minute we took the lead with M.Romano heading in a Z.Horvat cross. On the 23rd minute we added a second goal with M.Romero running from the halfway line with the ball to fire past the keeper with far too much ease. Ten minutes later though we conceded a silly goal as a poor clearance by P.Sunday was fired past into the back of the net by A.Molinaro. Just before the break they levelled the scores with a long range effort from G.Gjokaj which gave the keeper no chance of saving. The second half was all Tottenham and on the hour mark A.Gouano gave them the lead with a powerful strike which stung the fingers of P.Sunday and went into the back of the net. With twelve minutes remaining in the game F.Mora made it 4-2 with a simple shot which went under the legs of the keeper. On the stroke of full time we conceded yet another goal as Y.Fernandes jinked into the area unmarked and slotted the ball in at the near post.

Monthly Results: (Friendly unless stated)
15/7/30: Celtic (a) 2-2d M.Esposito, M.Romano / M.Taylor, J.Moss
17/7/30: Manchester United (a) 0-2L No Scorers / M.Rashford, C.Yildrim
19/7/30: Tottenham (a) 2-5L M.Romano, M.Romero / A.Molinero, G.Gjokaj, A.Gouano, F.Mora, Y.Fernandes

Other News:
Transfer news sees reserve striker K.Ito joining Crystal Palace for a fee of £10,750,00 that could rise to £16,500,000. Also D.Lopez has joined Chelsea for £15,750,00 which could rise to £22,500,000.
Job news sees me being offered the England, Brazilian and the chance to return to manage Uruguay jobs. I really fancy another crack at an International job but which one to take....

Career So Far:

Dafabet Welsh Premier League (4): 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20 (TNS)
JD Welsh Cup (1): 2018/19 (TNS)
Nathaniel MG Cup (4): 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20 (TNS)
Serie A (1): 2028/29 (Juventus)
Serie C/C (1): 2020/21 (Reggina)
Italian Super Cup (1): 2029/30 (Juventus)
Spanish Super Cup (1): 2026/27 (Barcelona)
EURO Cup (1): 2028/29 (Juventus)
European Super Cup (1): 2029/30 (Juventus)
World Cup: Runners Up 2026 (Uruguay)
Manager of The Year (3): 2017/18, 2019/20 (TNS), 2028/29 (Juventus)