Hey all! I bet you are ALL planning your saves for the next year.

This year I am going to try doing  a two-manager save. I want to manage 2 bottom league clubs from different countries, grow them to Champions League top dogs, and have the two clubs to interact. The two teams will hopefully be Bragança from Portugal, and Hereford from England.

In FM 2017 and FM 2018 I won the Champions League and World Club Championship several times with Bragança.

in FM 2019 I did the same with Hereford.

Can I do it with both in the same save? And what about when they are both competing in the same final? Either way, I win!

If you are interested to know, I never used the Editor or Mods of any sort. Just plain vanilla and following the game as it is. If you want to have a look at the saves I still have them and would be happy to upload them for any FM17 / 18 / 19 players out there to enjoy.

Let me know if you'd like to hear about how the two-manager goes, and I'll make a thread for it :)

What are your save ideas?

3 hours ago, dioniz said:

I'm planning an RB Leipzig save but with only allowed buying u18 players so that it doesnt become too easy after few years and I like developing youth. 

Sounds challenging and awesome! Would love to see how that goes :) 

I have a couple of teams in mind:

Leicester - lots of good young players and should have the Maguire money to spend. 

Ipswich/Bolton - Try to rebuild and get back into the PL

Union Berlin - Try to get established in the Bundesliga and build a team capable of getting into Europe regularly.

24 minutes ago, silentwars said:

I have a couple of teams in mind:

Leicester - lots of good young players and should have the Maguire money to spend. 

Ipswich/Bolton - Try to rebuild and get back into the PL

Union Berlin - Try to get established in the Bundesliga and build a team capable of getting into Europe regularly.

Great ideas. I'd be tempter to try Union Berlin. A Leicester save would be pretty cool if you tried using young players + a handful of big names.

Ipswich were my first initial thoughts for a save, I like taking a team from the lower leagues up to the Premier League then moving on, plus Ipswich have a nice history with Bobby Robson and Europe.

Edited by stevemc