European golden shoe winner is a u19 league player...

In which fixtures did he score the 23 goals?\

I'm not certain, but the Golden Shoe (rather than Golden Boot) goes to a youngster anyway doesn't it? The one who scores the most goals in recognised competitions - in this case it would UEFA competitions.

2nd and 3rd are 19 and 20 yrs old.

Edited by Snorks

21 minutes ago, Snorks said:

I'm not certain, but the Golden Shoe (rather than Golden Boot) goes to a youngster anyway doesn't it? The one who scores the most goals in recognised competitions - in this case it would UEFA competitions.

Well if you look below Messi and CR7 have won it at times they were definitely not youth

——————————————

Perhaps this is a bug. Did you make any changes to this Database?

14 saat önce, Snorks said:

Not it's not about youngster, golden boot and golden shoe is same thing. (via wikipedia) This is definitely about main league in europe. 

14 saat önce, OspreyJ said:

Well if you look below Messi and CR7 have won it at times they were definitely not youth

——————————————

Perhaps this is a bug. Did you make any changes to this Database?

Nope. I didn't change anything database it's original. 

Another interesting thing is this guy second place previous season. 

12 saat önce, Snorks said:

Yep. All the top three being youth players seems strange.

Unless you are playing in Belgium? Just found this:

Belgian Golden Shoe, awarded to the best football player in Belgian Pro League, as voted by press and football personalities

Yep all player youths are being strange but look at previous season all player is normal because antoine griezmann and sergi enrich were la liga top scorer, chris wood was epl top scorer even this season who is second place, cosimo da graca, italian serie a top scorer this is normal too but u19 league player is strange. 

By the way i don't play in Belgium. 

6 minutes ago, sedaaty said:

i don't understand connection between this award and qatar world cup?

Maybe because the other competitions were not finished to produce a topscorer yet, because the Qatar world cup changed the schedule.

And i see season 2017-2018 is missing in that screenshot too. Did you use a custom database or a custom start date? Are you playing via steam?

Edited by Carambau

50 dakika önce, Carambau said:

Maybe because the other competitions were not finished to produce a topscorer yet, because the Qatar world cup changed the schedule.

And i see season 2017-2018 is missing in that screenshot too. Did you use a custom database or a custom start date? Are you playing via steam?

Nope. This is finished season award, unless competitions finish, award don't given to player.

And yes this custom database and custom start date , i am playing via steam. And also answer in 2017-2018 season award given before fm 19 release date because game start in 2018-2019 season

also it's independence about this topic, qatar world's cup schedule terrible for champions league and europa league fixture, i am excitedly for 2022 :) 

Edited by sedaaty